Why do White people hate blacks so much ?Ask a question...

skull 2009/02/24 22:35:07
I think envy. Not all whites but most.

• RyokuSonic 2011/11/14 05:29:23
    RyokuSonic
    +6
    I'm a 15 yr old black kid myself and I laugh at this when I see all these racist comments, because I know at the end of the day, the most racist they'll ever be is at a computer screen.

I give everyone my greastest respect no matter what, and I like people for who they really are. Hence why one of my best friends is a pro-confederate in school.

Ya see, my family lives in New providence while the rest is scattered in Newark/broolyn/Jamaica/Englan... and I get to visit them often on the weekends (exculding Jamaica/England/china) and I gotta say, I learned alot of stuff from all the places i've visited.

I can easily change my speaking rhythm as if I lived I. the ghetto back to a civilized college-bound student, just like my father, and it feels great that I can feel accepted as a white or black man anytime I choose.

The point is, if you hate blacks, why make such a big deal bro? If you too afraid to say it to my face, then it only proves how stronger I am than you will ever be, physically and mentally.

Me personally, I find it fun striking fear into your heart even if you do hate us, cause like I said above it's a big laugh.

• carla.millercamacho 2013/08/19 01:35:51
    carla.millercamacho
    +1
    I have had the "bait and switch" job interview happen to me so many times I couldn't even count. It just happened 2 weeks ago and I am sick of it. Whites hate Blacks because they are angry and jealous. That's their problem not ours so why "kick the dog, because you're mad at the boss?" They have all the money what more do they want? Lack of melanin and small genitalia is your problem not mine!
  • Dani P 2013/05/08 23:38:05
    Dani P
    I don't understand what yes or no has to do with the question but only idiots think "white people hate black people". I hate everyone equally first off. Secondly, I see as much racism against every other group as I do against blacks, In fact, saying that all whites hate blacks is racist against whites.
  • skull Dani P 2013/05/11 11:55:26
    skull
    relax.
  • Ky 2012/12/02 00:27:45
    Ky
    +1
    I would like to interject on this topic. I have a great resume. I have an extensive educational background and plenty of real world job experience. If you were to read my cover letter you would want to hire me on the spot. I always get a call back when i apply to jobs. I get a great response when i speak to employers on the phone. Its always a positive experience until they finally meet me in person. I applied for a job as a manager in a shoe store once. they spoke to me on tthe phone and eveything was great. once i walked into the doors of the establishment, all ieye were on me. Mind you, i was dressed proffecionally. Yet they still followed me around as if i was going to steal. i quickly stated who i was and my business being there. The hiring manager poked his head out fro behind the stock room door, closed it, waited 5 mins and then came out to speak with me. He was cold in voice inflection and very stern. Needless to say, I was looked over. At first i though maybe they found someone with more credentials. I recieved an email from the same company that i didn't get the job. Then i got another call from the same company. I went in for another interview only to be embarrassed that they rejected me the first time. Iwas rejected once more. I recieve a third call from the same ...
    I would like to interject on this topic. I have a great resume. I have an extensive educational background and plenty of real world job experience. If you were to read my cover letter you would want to hire me on the spot. I always get a call back when i apply to jobs. I get a great response when i speak to employers on the phone. Its always a positive experience until they finally meet me in person. I applied for a job as a manager in a shoe store once. they spoke to me on tthe phone and eveything was great. once i walked into the doors of the establishment, all ieye were on me. Mind you, i was dressed proffecionally. Yet they still followed me around as if i was going to steal. i quickly stated who i was and my business being there. The hiring manager poked his head out fro behind the stock room door, closed it, waited 5 mins and then came out to speak with me. He was cold in voice inflection and very stern. Needless to say, I was looked over. At first i though maybe they found someone with more credentials. I recieved an email from the same company that i didn't get the job. Then i got another call from the same company. I went in for another interview only to be embarrassed that they rejected me the first time. Iwas rejected once more. I recieve a third call from the same company. I rejected them this time. I didn't want to be subjected to such prejudice. I always fit the bill on paper. but when they meet me in person its another story. I can't see any other reason for them not hiring me other than me being of African decent, with strong features, high cheeck bones, dark sun kissed skin and beautifully manicured locs (dreads for everyone who didn't catch that).
  • skull Ky 2012/12/04 15:30:37
  • Esther ... Ky 2012/12/06 03:32:35
    Esther Osayande
    +1
    I agree with you.
  • LueyVNe... Ky 2012/12/06 07:58:14
    LueyVNewton
    +1
    This is crazy. At my last job I dealt with racism everyday and had to deal with it to pay my bills. I always wanted to quit but it just wasnt the responsible thing to do. When they laid me off I was the happiest man alive. I figured now they will pay me to stay home while I start a business so I never have to work for one of these crackaz again. Out of work since July and I now run my own Management and Marketing company. I will never go back and subject myself to that type of treatment ever again
  • JAMES Ky 2014/02/24 02:27:01
    JAMES
    +2
    First of all, no one in Kenya is going to to give a manager's position to some guy who comes in wearing samurai armor. That is just not seen as professional in that culture. So you might want to re-think your 'dooky-braids'. I kind of doubt how perfect your resume could be, beacuase of the gammatical errors in your post. You might want to 'get real' instead of 'staying real'. Take some respondsibility instead of blaming everything on 'racism'. I would think a change of attitude; or a Kleen-x drive for all those tears might be in order...
  • Lovie D... Ky 2014/03/28 22:00:11
    Lovie Duncan
    +1
    I truly understand your dilemma. Very similar to what my prior Job interviews were like. Though I was highly qualified for the Job, I felt as though it was my skin color that was the problem. I remember having to prove myself over, and over and over again once hired. Do three times the hard work only to fine out that I was good enough to train fellow employees, but never good enough for the promotion and only being the only AFRICAN American in my Department didn't help matters either. I remember giving a ride to one of my fellow white skin co worker whom I trained for the job and on this particular day, which was payday we compared pay checks inside my car, to my surprise she made way more than I did and she had just been hired! The Nerve!!! I felt so betrayed that heffa even got a promotion and was the laziest worker I am ever seen. I guess you can admit that my most horrible time was they having me to train this Mexican woman name Rosa, me and her got along great at first and she gave me emphatically emphasize with my hard work, never getting proper work, nor promotions, until they promoted her and then she thought she was better. Needless to say, I felt like the only reason I was there in the First place, hired into a Major Corporation being the only black skin p...
    I truly understand your dilemma. Very similar to what my prior Job interviews were like. Though I was highly qualified for the Job, I felt as though it was my skin color that was the problem. I remember having to prove myself over, and over and over again once hired. Do three times the hard work only to fine out that I was good enough to train fellow employees, but never good enough for the promotion and only being the only AFRICAN American in my Department didn't help matters either. I remember giving a ride to one of my fellow white skin co worker whom I trained for the job and on this particular day, which was payday we compared pay checks inside my car, to my surprise she made way more than I did and she had just been hired! The Nerve!!! I felt so betrayed that heffa even got a promotion and was the laziest worker I am ever seen. I guess you can admit that my most horrible time was they having me to train this Mexican woman name Rosa, me and her got along great at first and she gave me emphatically emphasize with my hard work, never getting proper work, nor promotions, until they promoted her and then she thought she was better. Needless to say, I felt like the only reason I was there in the First place, hired into a Major Corporation being the only black skin person in our Department was all because of Affirmative Action being in play. No higher wages, No promotions, though rightly much deserved had I gotten them. I felt the main Manager considered that I should just be grateful to just work there. Yeah I learned very quickly as a professional black skin woman in hired in January 1980, to just be Very Grateful and just Co exist. But the sad thing about my story Asa black skin woman is that I see that much as not change since then, that's the sad thing about today. And most College black skin young men and women think we don't need Affirmative Action today, Huh think twice!!
  • latonya 2012/10/31 18:15:11
    latonya
    +1
    I honestly believe this is a complicated issue because the real answer can only be explained by a white person who hates blacks. The majority of whites do not actually hate blacks but there's a large percentage that harbor negative views they attribute to blacks for the sake of being black.

If you were to ask a white person who hates blacks the reasons why they hate you'll usually get answers that are not based on any fact and deeply rooted in the need to dehumanize another human being. To what end is not clear.

We are in a modern information age that has little use for slavery. So the economic need to dehumanize non citizens and other races poses no benefit.

Hate is also a fear based emotion. Whites that hate may feel their values and way of life is threatened by other races such as blacks.

If you value hard work, making a name for yourself, self reliance, and family but see blacks as the total opposite of this you're not going to want anything to do with anyone perceived to personify this. Which is what blacks are typically seen as.

Off topic, I wish blacks would stop feeling powerless and educate themselves around the purpose of slavery, ancient history of slavery, and find ways to look forward. If you'd do research you'd find the very first legal slave...

Off topic, I wish blacks would stop feeling powerless and educate themselves around the purpose of slavery, ancient history of slavery, and find ways to look forward. If you'd do research you'd find the very first legal slave in America was owned by a black person. His name was John Casor and owned my Anthony Johnson. This case paved the way for legalized ownership of a non citizen. You'll also be shocked to know that many whites entered this country as a lessor type of slave under indentured agreements.

Slavery was an industry, it did not and does not define who you are or dictate your future. You are free to accomplish your dreams whether people like you or not.
  • LueyVNe... latonya 2012/11/01 01:48:30
    LueyVNewton
    +1
    The white race needs no benefit to dehumanize. They take if and when they can cause they can.They control who and what they can control because they can control and they have scripture to back it up. They know the so called black folks are the chosen of Israel and not the Kzars that occupy the land today or the Arabs that are fighting them for the land. The European man comes from the so called Black man and wants his birthright. No matter how many corporations they control, shuttles they send to other planets this is far beyond the white race and their achievements as human beings....It has to do with scripture, history and culture which our schools don't teach us but their schools teach them..
  • latonya LueyVNe... 2012/11/02 00:59:38
    latonya
    +2
    Library is open. What you don't learn in school take the initiative and learn from another source. No excuses. And when you paint an entire race with such broad strokes and blatant falsehoods, you basically sound like the people you criticize. Those who hate. It comes off that way whether you actually hate or not.

It doesn't help. Doesn't move the black race in the right direction. In fact it hinders. Today's black people are so far removed from the event's you speak of that it really doesn't matter if the whites came from rocks or sticks. What matters is how you treat people today.

You speak of corporations controlled by whites. There's nothing stopping a black person from owning their own corporation. No laws against it. You can come up with your own idea just like anyone else in this country.

There are also blacks on those space shuttles that go to the moon and space stations. We haven't put man on other planets just yet.

What is the birthright for blacks?

Many thought Egyptian royalty to be black but they were not. They were white. DNA tests were done and proved their race. That doesn't take anything away from the black race though. You simply can't use the past to validate who you are. The past does serve an important purpose. In fact you must know t...

What is the birthright for blacks?

Many thought Egyptian royalty to be black but they were not. They were white. DNA tests were done and proved their race. That doesn't take anything away from the black race though. You simply can't use the past to validate who you are. The past does serve an important purpose. In fact you must know the past to truly understand and progress into the future. But it does no good if you come from an ancient people of great accomplishment while you act as if you are powerless today. ( not you personally) Just making a point.
  • skull latonya 2012/11/02 11:54:45
    skull
    Everything you say is true , but a lot of blacks still have slave thinking , like not useing the library . We must start from the beginning the kids get them prepare to be kings and queens agian . I want nothing from any race but respect. Black are hard working smart and loveing people .We come and all type of colors . Just like everbody else we are not perfect. Great minds talk about ideas small minds people. I do not want to go to the Moon.
  • latonya skull 2012/11/02 19:06:26
    latonya
    +1
    Hi Skull. Love your comments. So true.
  • LueyVNe... latonya 2012/11/13 16:33:46 (edited)
    LueyVNewton
    +1
    umm I have no idea what you are talking about or the hate you spew or the inaccurate dna results you speak of and I'm not quite clear why you responded to me instead of the topic the 15 year old posted..

The white man has brought war, murder. disease. death and illness everywhere on Planet Earth to everyone on Planet Earth.. This is just the facts. I harbor no hatred in my heart for them but I do know their past as they do ours hence the reason they don't like us. Not all of them, but most of them that know the origin of the European man.

As for the Egyptians, you may wanna get your facts right and stay off the TV shows with white people digging up your ancestors tombs cause their the ones that need the gratification from the past, not us. They search, dig and excavate remains trying hard to find royalty in their blood line but their family tree stops and places them into so called African Haplogroups of ours to which the skin tone was dark as oil to as light as the Ethiopians but not white or pale skin. This is a mutation and degeneration of pigment.

The library is still open. The birthright is biblical and if you don't get it by now well someone hasn't been studying. I stated no matter what they accomplish as human beings they will never be the father of civilization.

I don't u...

I don't understand what shuttles, corporations or anything that you refer to in your asinine post has to do with the topic at hand and why your feeble minded and despicable self still chooses to call those of brown skin tones black..

This shows me that you don't even possess the proper vocabulary to identify those you speak of and therefore I digress.. I have no interest in debating with self righteous unintelligible creatures of your kind,

One!
  • Sharina latonya 2012/12/05 20:51:25
    Sharina
    +2
    From my understand Egyptians could not be defined by our ideas of race. They did have what some consider black features as well as what people consider white features. Personally race is all in the mind to me. I am just a human with beautiful brown skill and a bright and intelligent mind.
  • Esther ... Sharina 2012/12/06 03:47:08
    Esther Osayande
    +1
    Hmmm...........why people cant see that the Egyptians were actually a myraid race, by that I mean mixed. Truth is that they were -African, and yes! there are light skinned Africans besides dark skinned Africans. .......The Egyptians intermarried freely, thats why you see so many different features in ancient artifacts. Some with full lips, dreads. Some with thin features. Its been proven over again that Africa is the civilization of mankind. And when you look at the history of Eygpt, the people were from dark to light, and seemed to marry whom they pleased regardless of skin color, and just maybe! had a little more sense then we do today with all of this racial bickering.
  • sadie mae Sharina 2013/10/27 14:11:10
    sadie mae
    +3
    WHITES NEED BLACKS MORE THAT EVER. NOW THAT WHITES HAVE USED UP THEIR EARTHLY GOODS. nutrients ,grounds, minerals, THE WORLD KNOW NOW THAT THOSE BLACKS KEPT THE EARTHS SOILS FRESH AND HEALTY. NOW EUROPEANS NEED BLACKS MORE THAN EVER. THATS BEEN PROVEN, IT SAD THAT WHITE REFUSE TO GIVE A THANK YOU FOR SAVING THEIR LIVES. THOSE LITTLE NAPPY HEADED KIDS HAVE ONCE AGAIN SAVE WHITES.YOU NEED TO BE ON YOUR KNEES TO THEM BLACKS
  • JAMES sadie mae 2014/02/24 02:42:34
    JAMES
    +2
    You must be a poster-child for the reason to keep your kids off drugs... Are you people aware of how ridiculous you sound? Most of the black posts (and it's easy to tell), are not helping your cause at all... Just grow enough balls to say what 99% of you really think... "I am a communist, I hate America and democracy, I resent white culture and society".
  • Esther ... latonya 2012/12/06 03:36:00
    Esther Osayande
    good point!
  • Steven ... latonya 2012/11/15 20:19:15
    Steven Hunter
    +1
    I think slavery did define who we are, we are the people who not only survived through it but also thrived through it. When i think of the African slaves from the past im feeled with so much pride i cant really describe it and i derive strenth from knowing that some of that same blood runs through my veins. I think the fact that they were able to survive under babaric and inhumane conditions and treatment is one of the main reasons europeans americans and our schools try not to mention the American Holocaust that is slavery.
  • skull Steven ... 2012/11/18 12:21:17 (edited)
    skull
    Well said. slave  tubman Undeground railroad If she could handle it . We can too. lol..
  • Walking... Steven ... 2012/12/12 18:19:03
    Walking Bear
    +9
    You think black people got it bad ? Try being a Native American.. Atleast every race has a home they can call there own if they wanted to go back us Native Americans have nothing to call our's. There is less then 500 thousand native americans left in the world do to every race mostly white devils kill us. If i had one wish that wish would be 100% genocide to every one who is not native american . That way we can actually be happy and free .
  • skull Walking... 2012/12/13 13:31:46
    skull
    You are sounding like the devil you are talking about. Your people love life , and everthing about life. Why would you want to change such a graet legacy . A lot of great nations are messed up ,because of all the raping which mess up blood lines. I hate to say it, where there is good there always going to be bad, but you do not have to be that way. I learned that everyboby have problems , if we were all the same it would be a boring world. This poll has taught me this my brother from another Morther.
  • JAMES Walking... 2014/02/24 02:54:35
    JAMES
    +3
    Umm... I know you're just regurgitating the liberal ideas you've been fed in schools, but there is plenty of evidence of civilizations in North and South America before the indians. So... let me get this straight... You're mad at the white man for the same thing you did?
  • JAMES Steven ... 2014/02/24 03:58:36
    JAMES
    Just a big fyi to a bunch of you morons: SLAVERY IS STILL WIDELY PRACTICED IN MOST OF AFRICA! Yes your land of "milk and honey" is behind the world once again. If slavery is all you can talk or think about, I suggest going to the motherland and fighting those evils. Of course if you prefer cool things like electricity, running water, agriculture, vaccinations, automation, the constitution (for now); I might suggest leaving the 'dark continent' to it's own devices.
  • JAMES Steven ... 2014/02/24 04:33:25 (edited)
    JAMES
    First of all let's get one thing straight... If there were any events labeled as an American holocaust, it would be the Revolutionary or Civil wars. Second of all, I must insist you look into Mr. Faharakan's book "The Secret Relationship between Blacks and Jews". The evidence comes straight from their own jewish encyclopedia. There's actually so much evidence he writes a second book complete with sources. JEWS HAVE ALWAYS DOMINATED THE SLAVE TRADE! THEIR RELIGION ADVOCATES THIS AGAINST NON-JEWS! This really should not be surprising since the jews have dominated usury lending and the slave trade before christ. As a side note: jews are not white, some might be a religion, but first and foremost they are a fraternity. Their religion seethes with the abuse and destruction of white people. I only emphasise this, because so many blacks had a hard time recognizing George Zimmerman was a Mexican, (who's racist now?). Anyway, your own kings and queens sold you into slavery for pots and pans. You were a slave before anyone else got to Africa! How's that for a kick in the balls? And no, no one ever came and abducted anyone from Africa; that is a straight up lie. Spike Lee needs to leave his "another Spike Lee joint, (glass pipe)" alone.
  • sadie mae latonya 2013/10/27 14:05:19
    sadie mae
    +3
    its not complicated at all. White America uses minorities, when they could not use blacks anymore they started to hate us. as long as we were enslaved they tolerated blacks, now they have a new slave its the Mexican. but the strangest thing to me is the fact that White women lust and rape black men. why do white women chase black men then white men blame black men for it. also white women purposely get pregnant . after the white women have kids by a black man, her white man wants nothing to do with her ever again.she is then taNTED goods.
  • JAMES sadie mae 2014/02/24 03:00:17
    JAMES
    +1
    Black on white rape is approximately 30,000/yr. White on black rape is usually 10-/yr. In your own childish words: don't "hate" the black man for not loving you... it's all whitey's fault.
  • LueyVNewton 2012/10/30 15:48:52
    LueyVNewton
    +2
    Most white people hate the so called Black people for many reasons and it has nothing to do with skin color.

One of the main reasons they don't like us is because they come from us. No matter how much historic sculptures and statues they deface or how many different ways they try to rewrite history or take ancient so called Black Men and Women and depict them as white people they know the truth.

The plain truth is that white people are the product of a mutated gene. Two so called Black People can breed a white child but never the reverse.

It also doesn't help that we actually enslaved the Europeans first.

Before the so called Black people were put on ships and scattered to the four corners of the Earth the Moors conquered parts of Spain and took white woman as spoils.

As I read this thread, I am happy that a 15 year old so called Black Kid has the concern and the presence strong enough to yield such comments and replies in abundance.

The reason I say "so called Black" is because Black is an economic class that represents people with no culture or heritage.

You are not African either. Africa is a Greek and Roman name given to the continent called Alkebu-lan.

As a so called Black kid your true identity is that of a "Moor" or the true Hebrew Israelite. It is amazing ho...

As a so called Black kid your true identity is that of a "Moor" or the true Hebrew Israelite. It is amazing how Muslims and Jew-ish people are both fighting over a land that belongs to neither one of them.

So to close my statement, most white people hate you because you are the Original Jew and Inhabitant of IsRaEl (Isis-Ra-El) and therefore according to scripture you are the chosen people.

Most white people also hate you because no matter where they go in Europe or anywhere on Earth, their coat of arms depicts a black man with nappy hair and big ass lips showing that they wouldnt have a history without us.

Lastly, white people know we are the Mothers and Fathers of civilization and though they did many great works, built cities, domesticated animals, cultivated crops and have many great achievements in history they can never get the title, achievement or the accolades of those who are the chosen in scripture and the father of humanity. Point Blank.

So in a nutshell, they hate you because they want your birthright
  • Steven ... LueyVNe... 2012/11/15 20:55:14
    Steven Hunter
    +1
    Well said,thank you.
  • alfredo LueyVNe... 2012/12/21 02:38:48
    alfredo
    +9
    White people left Africa thousands of years ago how do you know everyone in Africa was black or had thier features thousands of years ago? That being said how can you be the birthplace of civilization? Calling Africa a civilized place lol all the murdering and killing going on over thier. Blacks in general have done very little in the world and haven't contributed to really nothing. They kill each other in Africa and in USA at higher rates than most other races. They are probably the least advanced race I have seen ever. Lastly stop this ridiculous argument about being a moor is also halarious I wish you would take a DNA test. It probably reads 17% white lol pathetic man maybe it makes you feel good to be black to try and take credit for other races achievements without actually achieveing anything?
  • JAMES LueyVNe... 2014/02/24 03:04:38
    JAMES
    +1
    Word to the wise: stay out of any historical, biological, archeological, (or just plain logical) professions...
  • JAMES LueyVNe... 2014/02/24 03:28:36
    JAMES
    +2
    Actually, the sub-saharan black man's greatest achievement was a very primitive language. This shows that Egypt could not possibly be black. Nubia (Sudan) was coquered and enslaved by white Egypt. They were then integrated into Egyptian society, (under the cries of humanity, equality, and diversty I assume) and they're whole structure collapsed. This was well known in the 50's. We now have DNA evidence to back it up as well as new archeology findings. As for white people coming from blacks myth: I do not swallow the whole "skin is just a color" myth and niether do any blacks. There are significant physical, mental, psycological, cultural differences between any race. Blacks might be able to produce an albino, but he's still black! Find someone else to feed your propaganda to...
  • JAMES LueyVNe... 2014/02/24 03:42:53
    JAMES
    +1
    Now there is absolutely no evidence to any of your claims and you expect me to take your argument seriously? This is only a line from Faharakan to empower blacks. It's just made-up fairy tales! Just like blacks "invented" the white race, (my favorite), or how blacks are the true Israel... You would think your race would learn from it's underachievement and all I really hear is silence from an empty mind...
  • Juan Miles 2012/08/15 08:52:27
    Juan Miles
    Blacks are so different in looks, hair , than other people of earth
  • This is... Juan Miles 2012/08/26 20:39:43
    This is Real
    +4
    So um that means they should be hated? Every race has different hair and looks.
  • Esther ... This is... 2012/10/16 01:44:42
    Esther Osayande
    +3
    Yeah! Every race has different stuff. I think we know the person who said blacks are different in hair and looks, arent too bright. I bet they dont know how many continents there are on the planet. Nothing more annoying than a really stupid person, and double annoying that they dont know themselves.. just how stupid they sound when they speak......LOL!
  • Marlon ... Juan Miles 2012/09/30 14:27:40
    Marlon Pickens
    +2
    What are you a hermit, your talking about others races as stringy hair, true. However orientals have very different faces structures, Maybe all the other races are mixed including yours.
  • hope 2012/07/12 06:55:16
    hope
    +2
    OMG!!!!! "Y do wht ppl hate blk ppl ?" wow that's ridiculous. That's. Like saying all white. People. Hate black. People.. and im. Black..ugh c'mon..and the whole slavery. Thing is kinda played. Out..however. there are racist. People and that's. Really sad..plz don't make everything about. Race..time to move forward people... non American BTW...☆☆ sorry 4 all the caps n periods BTW

2014/04/23 14:58:02