Who will win Ohio in the 2012 Presidential Election?

amy.soloff.5 2012/10/22 02:36:34
Mitt Romney
Barack Obama
Many say that Ohio is THE state to decide the election. Agree or not, who do you think will win it and therefore, win the presidency? Why?

• curtis mcclendon 2012/11/04 16:51:22
    Barack Obama
    curtis mcclendon
    Obama will won by a landslide in Ohio, no one is going to vote for romney when it finally comes down to voting, he will eliminate medicare, many womans rights
    he has little goverent experience has probably never hired anyone himself and worse of all his party all most ruined america until obama saved it
  • SK-pro scramnesty 2012/10/22 20:49:37
    Mitt Romney
    SK-pro scramnesty
    watch the swing states give a new meaning to "Swing" after tonight. Romney in a landslide.
  • ack 2012/10/22 19:53:20
    Mitt Romney
    ack
    +1
    Despite how many percentage points Mitt wins by, the liberal media will say it was a virtual tie.
    I do not know - it is 1pt apart well within the error range.
  • Patriot Unit 2012/10/22 18:58:32
    Patriot Unit
    +2
    i don't play the guessing game. I do my best to see that Romney wins, and that we FIRE the current failure in office, and all his bean counters, to which any house wife could do a better job with a real budget.
  • STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL 2012/10/22 09:23:28
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +1
    The major swing states are Ohio, Virginia, and Florida. They are simply impossible to predict. While Ohio has alot of conservative voters, which helps Romney, Ohio's economy is improving faster than the rest of the nation as a whole, which helps Obama. We really won't have any idea until the votes come in.
  • Rick 2012/10/22 08:43:55
    Mitt Romney
    Rick
    +2
    I live in Cincinnati. There are way more Romney yard signs than Obama signs. But Southern Ohio usually goes Republican, while Northern Ohio is generally Democratic. 2008 was the first time in decades that a Democrat won Hamilton County (Cincinnati). Southwest Ohio usually puts the winner on top in the close elections. Obama won't win Cincinnati this time.
  • redhorse29 2012/10/22 05:41:38
    redhorse29
    +1
    I am married to a woman from Ohio. My in-laws still live in rural Ohio. I have always found them to be kind, gentle and caring god-fearing people that believe in the principles that have made this nation great. It will be close. Ohioan like close elections. Hope they select Romney. If not then there 49 more states to go.
  • Al B Thayer 2012/10/22 03:02:19
    Mitt Romney
    Al B Thayer
    +1
    With a Republican In the Capital Romney has a better chance.
  • zbacku 2012/10/22 02:45:09
    Mitt Romney
    zbacku

2014/04/18 18:31:51