When Did Racial Intolerance and Bigoted Attitudes Become Acceptable Political Positions? Should people like Gabriela Saucedo Mercer be up for political roles in the USA?

Sawsan 2012/09/11 01:45:23
The video below is an interview with Gabriela Saucedo Mercer, Tea Party member and Republican congressional candidate....Saucedo said we don't want Middle Easterners In U.S. ‘Legally Or Illegally’ and Mexicans and Chinese as well. ( keep in mind she herself is Mexican who immigrated to the US) and that makes me wonder if she is a self-hater Mexican-American!!

Do you think Gabriela Saucedo Mercer and people of this incredible lack of understanding and intellect is a disgrace?
Where did Jesus hail from ? I so damn sure she has NO clue!!
Since when having a a prayer rug or having a copy of the Qura'n considered "dangerous" ? Does this make my friend who got a prayer rug brought back from Saudi Arabia by an Air Force friend dangerous? oh wait, maybe not 'cause she doesn't have brown eyes, dark hair and dark skin!!!

She reminded me of Ken Bennett who threatened to keep Barack Obama off
the November ballot if Obama couldn’t prove he was really born in the
United States, but at least he apologized!!! OMG!! this can't be real, can it?!

I don't know exactly where this fantasy comes from, why in the eyes of so many Republicans including Gabriela Mercer, Middle Eastern immigrants are just out to get America and " their only goal was to harm the United States" ??!!!

My logic tells me that Jesus, the Spanish, Greeks, Italians and even Israelis are soon going to be on the Republicans' black list because they "look like" Mexicans !!

I hope the voters in Arizona know whom they'd be electing.

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUXiCjyGPbk&feature...

• PoliticalSanity 2012/09/11 14:36:35 (edited)
    PoliticalSanity
    It's always been that way. Who decides what is "acceptable". White people are madder than ever now, seeing how destructive affirmative action has been and how, coupled with women's rights, the white male is now discriminated against in the name of political correctness.
  • Dan 2012/09/11 02:32:08
    Dan
    I heard her say that about middle eastern people but not Mexican. To me it sounded like she was talking about those who come here illegally or legally and mean us harm. She isn't the most articulate person and I'd like to hear her explain her comments. I've heard much worse from sitting politicians on both sides of the aisle.

2014/04/16 22:28:44