Univ. Of Colorado Springs to Women: How To Avoid Being Raped Without Using A Gun: Pee Or Vomit On Yourself. What is better protection against Rape --Guns, puke or pee?

CAPISCE 2013/02/19 20:17:00
Pee
puke
Gun
Guns being Bad and gun-free zones being Good, the “Department of Public Safety” at the University of Colorado Springs has some advice for its students as to how they might protect themselves:

Be realistic about your ability to protect yourself.
Your instinct may be to scream, go ahead! It may startle your attacker and give you an opportunity to run away.
Kick off your shoes if you have time and can’t run in them.
Don’t take time to look back; just get away.
If your life is in danger, passive resistance may be your best defense.
Tell your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating.
Vomiting or urinating may also convince the attacker to leave you alone.
Yelling, hitting or biting may give you a chance to escape, do it!
Understand that some actions on your part might lead to more harm.
Remember, every emergency situation is different. Only you can decide which action is most appropriate.

• JET 2013/02/24 21:40:19
    Gun
    JET
    Stops it first time, every time. Repeat offenders are few.
  • HAlex1972 2013/02/22 03:51:28
    Gun
    HAlex1972
    Without a doubt, a gun is the best method of protection against rape.
  • Captain-Morgan 2013/02/21 22:32:05
    Gun
    Captain-Morgan
    +1
    Lady's should carry, "The Judge".. .Loaded with the 410 shot shells, or a mix of both .45 LC. for the two legged type predators...
  • deidara.trueart 2013/02/21 17:32:26
  • Doc Freeman BTO-T-TB~pwcmjla~ 2013/02/20 21:24:28 (edited)
    Gun
    Doc Freeman BTO-T-TB~pwcmjla~
    +1
    i feel sory for his daughters. If one of them were raped he would want to know why she did not get to the call box or the safe zone? Can you image what would happen if his wife were rapped he would probably divorce her for being unfaithful.
  • deidara... Doc Fre... 2013/02/21 17:34:18
  • Doc Fre... deidara... 2013/02/21 19:45:30
    Doc Freeman BTO-T-TB~pwcmjla~
    +2
    I love it thanks for a great laugh!

* *
    U
  • polock 2013/02/20 19:56:55
    Gun
    polock
    +1
    the prep would be back later if you hit him where it hurts,, hope you have a good aim !
  • Walter Harris 2013/02/20 19:02:31
    puke
    Walter Harris
    before she can get the gun out of her purse she will be dead. The best way to not get hurt is to travel in numbers. No one is going to mess with 4 lady's at one time unless they are in a gang
  • Levi Walter ... 2013/03/19 18:59:32
    Levi
    +4
    Have you ever been attacked or raped? I promise you a gun would stop it. puking or pissing your self would just upset the attacker.
  • dlsofsetx 2013/02/20 17:24:18
    Gun
    dlsofsetx
    +1
    Even dumber than Joe Biden telling Jill to shoot in the air.
  • RH 2013/02/20 14:41:44
    Gun
    RH
    +1
    and attempting to not put yourself in vulnerable situations.
  • CAPISCE 2013/02/20 13:23:19
    Gun
    CAPISCE
    Liberal logic makes me Pee and Puke
  • DavideShalome 2013/02/20 11:38:05
    Gun
    DavideShalome
    +1
    pee or puke will just make him madder and more abusive
    shooting his willy off or a bullet in his heart or brain is the only way to stop a rapist and make sure that some crooked lawyer(redundant term) does not get him off
  • phil.olding.3 2013/02/20 08:18:24
    Gun
    phil.olding.3
    +1
    Liberal logic:

"Rape only lasts a few minutes at most. Killing someone lasts a lifetime! The lives of our rapists are too valuable to throw away!"
  • Woof 2013/02/20 07:43:30 (edited)
    Pee
    Woof
    +1
    Crap & smile... Then shout Full Load!! I'm sure that's what Michelle Obama would do if she didn't have highly trained gun slinging secret service agents surrounding her.
  • Mari W. 2013/02/20 06:09:52
    Gun
    Mari W.
    +1
    How totally rediculous and uneducated can a university be? No one can vomit or urinate on demand when a person perceives a threat. The sympathic nervous system comes into play known as the "flight or fight or freeze" syndrome. All bodily function temporarily shut down. Just a bunch of hyperbull from liberals who don't understand things and continue to believe that we do not need to defend our selves. If you can't have guns, how about some pepper spray or a stunn gun.
  • Jean 2013/02/20 05:01:13
    Gun
    Jean
    +1
    Seems to me that to pee or puke on yourself prior to a rape just makes the rape all that much more disgusting for the victim. Better to be armed and deal with the perp in a way that doesn't allow him to do you or anyone else any more harm.
  • GAC 2013/02/20 04:07:17 (edited)
    Gun
    GAC
    +1
    Blow the b*stard's brains sky-high! It should be that simple. I swear, stupidity has been reaching new levels lately.
  • Diana 2013/02/20 03:49:45
    Pee
    Diana
    +1
    I doubt that would do any good.If they can rape old ladies.80 and 90 year olds.
    Animals like that don't give a damn
  • Small man big mouth 2013/02/20 03:22:33
    Gun
    Small man big mouth
    +1
    we all know that the potential rapist is gonna be another student. i think they are trying hard to keep them alive and paying tuition
  • Ozzyboy 2013/02/20 02:44:55
    Gun
    Ozzyboy
    +3
    What's next for this school? Sharia? It's sounding more and more like it everyday. Wouldn't I yank my kid out of a school that is as crazy as this one is.
  • Lisa 2013/02/20 02:42:25
  • Gregaj7 2013/02/20 02:38:03
    Gun
    +1
    Saw the video. The "man" is a BLEEP! He might as well have himself castrated.
    This is all by design. Making you think they are "taking-your-gun-rights-away" by offer of contract (exchanging a right for a privilege) is what has been done (still doing) for decades. STOP CONTRACTING!!
  • Shifting Piece 2013/02/20 02:15:49
  • A Found... Shiftin... 2013/02/20 03:16:02
    A Founding Father
    Your stupid and vulgar language identifies you as a poorly educated juvenile of some sort, hardly one to be engaging such a serious topic of conversation. Why not save it for the
    guys at the bar or pool hall?
  • A Found... Shiftin... 2013/02/20 03:27:34 (edited)
    A Founding Father
    You are digging the hole of stupid deeper and deeper. "Your" is a possessive pronoun. Your thing, your car, your language. "You're" is a contraction of "You are". You are stupid. You are vulgar. You are wrong. Try saying "You are language". Understand? Vulgar is vulgar, stupid is stupid, ended is ended. So long.
  • Shiftin... A Found... 2013/02/20 03:29:33
    Shifting Piece
    I don't know what you're talking about but I hope so long means you're running off to chug some Clorox. You're a waste of reproductive cells.
  • A Found... Shiftin... 2013/02/20 03:34:40
    A Founding Father
    Of course you don't know, which is obvious. Sixth grade is where such things are learned by those who pay attention and listen. You didn't, you don't.
  • Shiftin... A Found... 2013/02/20 03:38:14
    Shifting Piece
    I'm a high school graduate with a high 3 GPA (on a scale that reaches to 4).
    In addition to that I don't see this your/you're error you speak of. Perhaps you and your insinuated intelligence can show me.
    Or are you too busy Googling more Facebook/childish insults to hurt at me since you really can't stand me. I assume this is because I am debunking your ignorance.
  • A Found... Shiftin... 2013/02/20 04:20:49
    A Founding Father
    The only thing I have to judge you is the vulgar language you choose to use. It is not acceptable in adult conversations. Clean up your act and we might become friends. I don't dislike you for any reason as I don't know you. But, if you want to take part in civilized and intelligent adult conversations you need to learn and respect the customs of not swearing and making vulgar remarks or using offensive words.
  • Shiftin... A Found... 2013/02/20 03:25:49
  • A Found... Shiftin... 2013/02/20 03:32:24 (edited)
    A Founding Father
    You can describe yourself in any way you want, still you are a vulgar clod of a person, given to speaking from the gutters of conversation, most obviously a juvenile of some sort. Being unable to express yourself without resorting to shock talk from the streets is not much proof of anything you describe as being one of your virtues. I really doubt you are selected for "prestigious tasks", unless by the boys on the corner to write some grafitti on the fence.
  • Shiftin... A Found... 2013/02/20 03:33:00 (edited)
    Shifting Piece
    I thought you were done?
    Uh oh-someone is butt hurt.
    LMFAO @ "shock talk from the streets."
    If you think I'm rough and tumble you need to get off the internet and step into the real world.
    Your little game of holier than thou is HILARIOUS. All you can do is sputter ignorance. Hur dur, go get the boys on the corner, hur dur, go write graffiti.
    Who's the child again?
    The person defending themselves reasonably, or the person insinuating someone has a lower degree of intelligence because they swear?
    In addition to that I've never once participated in that kind of stuff-why would I?
    And since age seems to be something you target, I'm over 18.
    Sorry about your ignorance. Must be a big burden for you.
  • A Founding Father 2013/02/20 02:02:20
    Gun
    A Founding Father
    +1
    If you have a gun, use it. If not, anything might help. How about a big BM in the pants?
    Try keeping a pepper spray handy and use it liberally.
  • Divided States of America 2013/02/20 01:50:01
    Gun
    Divided States of America
    +1
    Peeing kinda turns me on, though puking would piss me off.
  • Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA 2013/02/20 01:41:59
    Gun
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    You Can Say Stop Or Alto Or Any Other Word... But A Large Bore Muzzel ....Pointed At Someones Head..... Is Pretty Much A Universal Language
  • GANGA~Patriotic Revolution ... 2013/02/20 01:29:05
    Gun
    GANGA~Patriotic Revolution BL-100+
    +2
    The Liberals war against self-defense for women
    makes me want to puke!
  • Leasheryn/Lady Willpower 2013/02/20 01:17:43
    Gun
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    +3
    I can't shoot his balls off with pee or puke.
  • P. Sturm 2013/02/20 00:21:27
    Gun
    P. Sturm
    +1
    A gun if you're ready to use it without hesitation.

2014/04/17 04:15:16