The Best Way For People To Understand How Romney Made His Money Part II!

Keeping It Real 2012/05/09 01:05:34
SodaHead Progressives
This video will make it easier for people to understand how Romney made his money
I disagree that people will understand how Romney made his money by watching this video
I was blown away when someone put the link to this video on one of my post. People will absolutely get this video and will understand how Romney really made his money. I'm going to tell everyone I know about this video because millions of people have watched this movie.

• Jimbo 2012/05/09 09:55:56
    This video will make it easier for people to understand how Romney made his m...
    Jimbo

• TrudyGirl 2012/05/26 23:56:53
    I disagree that people will understand how Romney made his money by watching ...
    TrudyGirl
    +2
    Their minds are already so numb from brainwashing they just won't "get it"..too much trouble to think through it themselves. They let others think for them and jump off the cliff if they are told to.
  • AdLib 2012/05/24 15:03:06
    AdLib
    +1
    "Kinda like steeling cars and selling the parts." "But its legal."
  • findthelight2000 2012/05/16 08:56:10
    findthelight2000
    +2
    I love that movie, but Richard Gere's character in "Pretty Woman" had personality, a heart, and the ability to understand life from the other side of the tracks. Those are traits that Mitt Romney severely lacks.
  • Dweezle 2012/05/09 22:22:31
    Dweezle
    +1
    Although a good fairy tale, The movie glamorized the practice of getting wealthy using other peoples money to crush American Companies. most fail to see the result, which was a worker class streetwalker, (lowest paid form of prostitute) taught this greedy man to realize money is not everything how you get it is as important as how much you have.
  • Contarded Guru Chickenhawk 2012/05/09 16:54:53
  • Dweezle Contard... 2012/05/09 21:40:06
    Dweezle
    +2
    well, if you ever watched the MOVIE, you would know LUCK had nothing to do with it, she was purchased!
  • Contard... Dweezle 2012/05/09 22:14:38
  • Dweezle Contard... 2012/05/10 04:00:28
    Dweezle
    +1
    nice you can see the humor intended.
  • Contard... Dweezle 2012/05/10 13:45:04
  • lurx: the soda jerk 2012/05/09 16:50:58
    lurx: the soda jerk
    +4
    Sometimes you can find a real good "teaching moment" in something ordinarily designed merely for entertainment.

I like to use this clip when I talk about "Disaster Capitalism"...

• Dweezle lurx: t... 2012/05/09 22:25:57
    Dweezle
    +3
    good point, wasn't Oldman's character drawn towards pure evil?
    a servant of pure evil? To ultimately destroy the universe?
  • lurx: t... Dweezle 2012/05/09 22:32:20
    lurx: the soda jerk
    +3
    ...he was kind of an unscrupulous black marketeer who would do business with anyone that offered to make him the biggest profit. Apparently that included people out to destroy the Universe.
  • Dweezle lurx: t... 2012/05/10 04:03:01
    Dweezle
    +2
    kind of? from my memory of the movie he was THE unscrupulous black marketeer. the big cheese of them! dammit, now I want to watch it again!
  • gary ® 2012/05/09 16:37:55
    gary ®
    We should put a pauper in the White House?
  • Dweezle gary ® 2012/05/09 22:27:11
    Dweezle
    +1
    Good idea! but we have seen the corruption of power.
  • bob 2012/05/09 14:39:12
    bob
    +3
    and now he wants to do that to the country
  • Uranos7 bob 2012/05/09 17:45:43
    Uranos7
    +2
    He sure does and it needs it too.
    We need to break it down to its parts sell of the ones that are making it slow and unproductive so that we can get it running correctly doing what government was meant to do serve the people.
    Romney will start trimming the fat at the top just like most of those failing businesses he bought America is top heavy with too many chiefs and not enough indians.
    The Beurocrats know it too and that has them wetting thier depends and the reason for the scare tactic propaganda that works so well on the simple people.
    Obama fired
  • Red 2012/05/09 12:22:57
    Red
    +2
    I think that it will make it alot easier to understand.
  • Jimbo 2012/05/09 09:55:56
    Jimbo
  • USAF Vet 2012/05/09 08:17:15
    USAF Vet
    +5
    I give a rats tail how Romney made his money...he made money, you haven't so what's the point here? Is Romney being investigated, or is John Corzine, Solyndra management, and all the other criminals associated with the current administration? How have YOU made your money? Let us know and 'Keep it Real'.
  • Keeping... USAF Vet 2012/05/09 11:26:54
  • Uranos7 Keeping... 2012/05/09 17:50:23
    Uranos7
    +1
    incompetence
    Yourright and Obama is Clueless!
  • Keeping... Uranos7 2012/05/09 18:16:28
  • Uranos7 Keeping... 2012/05/09 18:49:47
    Uranos7
    condescending
    Not jealous of an incompetent failure so save the condescending attittude for someone who cares.
  • wolfshadow USAF Vet 2012/05/09 13:22:45
    wolfshadow
    +1
    At least he has a JOB too....
    +4
    Like car theives "steel the car and sell it for the parts"

Yep but a company that is in trouble but as large assets, sell of the assets and sell the shell or let it go bankrupt.
  • ★~DoctorWhoGuru~★ 2012/05/09 03:38:56
    ★~DoctorWhoGuru~★
  • Uranos7 2012/05/09 02:02:02
    Uranos7
    +4
    That is part of how romney made his money but he also helped build companies that have become Icons in America such as Staple, Dominoes , Experian and others any one of which employ more people than you could ever link him to closing.
    The analogy would be more like buying junk cars and either combining thier parts to make sellable ones then selling the left over parts, and scrapping the rest.
    Many of those companies were already failing and would have failed whithout Romney buying them and a few he was able to save by trimming the fat and making them profitable again.
    Hopefully he will trim the fat in Washington as well and make the government profitable again.
    Obama fired
  • Keeping... Uranos7 2012/05/09 02:15:21
    Keeping It Real
    +6
    Wrong answer as it relates to Romney being apart of Staples becoming so successful but instead of listening to me, I'm going to provide a link which has an article about Romney claim to fame.
    http://www.dailykos.com/story...
  • Uranos7 Keeping... 2012/05/09 02:25:20
    Uranos7
    +4
    If your going to blame him for the ones that went bankrupt after he sold them then he can claim Staples. Careful of your double standards they come back to haunt you, and my statement still stands true.
  • Keeping... Uranos7 2012/05/09 02:30:33
    Keeping It Real
    +5
    Get out of denial or either read the article and check out the facts of it. Actually I don't have to be careful of anything and your statement is not true but I need to remind myself that your kind don't let facts and truth get in the way.
  • Uranos7 Keeping... 2012/05/09 02:34:00
    Uranos7
    +2
    Total up the jobs created by all the companies he was involved with that are still arounf and then subtract the number you can arbitrarily link him to closing and you get a net gain of jobs. So my statement stands true.
  • Keeping... Uranos7 2012/05/09 03:51:49
    Keeping It Real
    +3
    I heard around ten thousand from his mouth before he flipped flopped on that number several times.
  • Uranos7 Keeping... 2012/05/09 04:07:15
    Uranos7
    +4
    In late 1998, the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City was rocked by a bribery scandal that threatened the Games. The top two officials in the Salt Lake Organizing Committee had to resign. The games were facing a $379 million deficit because sponsors were pulling out. Because they were short on money and many venues hadn't been built yet, politicians, business leaders and International Olympic Committee officials were suggesting the games be cancelled or moved to another location.

Because of his record for turning around businesses in the past, Romney was asked to take over the failing Olympics; he became the CEO for the 2002 Winter Olympic Games in February of 1999.

Romney immediately got down to business. He refused his salary and donated $1 million of his own money to the cause. He then streamlined the games by cutting costs and eliminating waste like fancy perks. Romney also brought in $180 million in revenue from new sponsors and broke the record for raising private money for an Olympics - winter or summer.

In the end, the Olympics were a huge success and the games actually turned a $100 million profit. Mitt Romney indeed saved the 2002 Winter Olympic Games.

Saved the Olympics too whithout taking a salary and turned it around to make a profit, what a great American.
  • Keeping... Uranos7 2012/05/09 05:46:04
    Keeping It Real
    +3
    That's a big lie to at a minimum exaggerated by 2faced Romney. lie minimum exaggerated 2faced romney
  • Uranos7 Keeping... 2012/05/09 06:52:08
    Uranos7
    +4
    Prove it.
    All you have is rhetoric and dogma and the people are tired of getting nothing but lip service from this administration; it wll be gone very soon.
    duh bro gotta go
    Duh Bro Gotta Go
  • USAF Vet Keeping... 2012/05/09 08:26:11
    USAF Vet
    +4
    Well, you convinced me, you are THE source authority on everything; that said, should I invest in copper, silver or gold bullion and would it be wise to stock up on food stores?
  • USAF Vet Keeping... 2012/05/09 08:22:27
    USAF Vet
    +5
    Can you provide any links about Obama's claim to anything? Like his college transcripts, or his curriculum vitae, I would find that more interesting, wouldn’t you?
  • Keeping... USAF Vet 2012/05/09 11:38:32 (edited)
    Keeping It Real
    +3
    Why didn't you identify yourself from jump street Birther, which is all the people need to know. Racist have zero credibility to say the least and your kind is jealous because a black man like the president is so intelligent, charismatic, well educated, financially sound, a strong leader, and is cared for and even loved by millions. Most of all you hate that he's the most powerful man in the world.
  • wolfshadow Keeping... 2012/05/09 13:28:54
    wolfshadow
    +2
    " Racist have zero credibility"

"a black man like the president"

You called it. That makes you a racist with no credibility.

2014/04/19 07:00:49