Obama's Taqqiya Unravels (THIS IS A MUST READ ARTICLE FOR ALL).

SK-pro scramnesty 2012/10/29 00:31:33
October 28, 2012Obama's Taqqiya UnravelsBy Nonie Darwish

I have never entertained the idea that Obama was a Muslim and always believed he was a socialist. But Obama's behavior over the last four years regarding Islam has convinced me that Obama has a Socialist/Islamic centered worldview -- a combination that is not uncommon in many parts of the Muslim world.

Having been a journalist in Egypt for six years in the seventies, I have witnessed socialism with an Islamic twist to be a popular political ideology, especially amongst Arab journalists and intellectuals. Socialism, and even communism, have managed to survive in the ruthless Islamic political system as an alternative to full-fledged Sharia. The two ideologies have blended together in cases including the Baath Party in Syria and Iraq and socialist regimes in Egypt and Yemen. One major difference between the two ideologies is that Islam uses Allah, while socialism uses atheism, to fight the God of Christianity. Free democracies, such as the United States, are alien to Islam and socialism both because they regard government as a servant of the people and hold that human rights are granted by God and not by government or the code of Sharia.

Both Sharia and socialism are united in their envy of Western society and need to change it. That is why Obama has become the savior of both Islam and socialism. He embodies both ideologies. The claim that Obama is a Christian was a silly joke, but a necessary lie for the greater cause of changing America to fit the goals of both creeds.

CONTINUE READING HERE: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/10/obamas_taqqiya_unravel...

PRINT CAME OUT SMALL, GO STRAIGHT TO ARTICLE

• mach-1 BL-106 2012/10/29 00:45:34
    mach-1  BL-106
    +8
    I have always believed he was a socialist and a Muslim .
    A socialist as being taught this as a youth and the later years in wrights church.....
    A Muslim because of his "dreams of his father."
    A Muslim because he was sired by a radical Muslim .

• Pineapples 2012/11/23 20:19:28
    Pineapples
    Are you all serious? Obama is a Christian (Episcopalian I think) who was born the the USA. Romney is a Mormon, which, from my limited knowledge is a bastardization of Christianity involving magic underwear and golden plates that were "lost". Obama is pretty centralized in his politics as a democrat, I would not go as far as to say that he is a socialist.
  • SK-pro ... Pineapples 2012/11/23 20:27:10
    SK-pro scramnesty
    Are you lying to deceive or are you just that clueless? if you're not even sure what "denomination" he is, which your guess is wrong btw, then how can you be so sure he's a "Christian"? It's obvious you don't have a clue to what a Christian is and what it takes to be a Christian. Even more so you don't have a clue what socialism and the ideology and goal behind it is.
  • Pineapples SK-pro ... 2012/11/23 20:48:00
    Pineapples
    Whoops sorry, I forgot Obama was part of the United Church of Christ (the church where some people speak in tongues or something almost as crazy as golden plates). I guess I was too distracted thinking about his foreign relations policy and the implications of obamacare to notice and or care. For your information, I've met lots of christians, I've even been one for a while. Tell me what Obama has said or done to make you label him a socialist and I'll listen.
  • SK-pro ... Pineapples 2012/11/23 21:03:54
    SK-pro scramnesty
    what part of "redistribution of wealth" do you not get? what part of ''From each according to his ability, to each according to his need'' do you not understand that this is a socialist model that obama is quite fund of and pushes on the American ppl by telling us we are responsible for the poor when indeed we are not? I am responsible for me and my family and know one else's and no one dare put a gun to my head or wallet telling me otherwise. It is my choice out of my own free will to help whom i see fit and are deserving of that help. you cannot legislate a law that says i have to give to the leeches of society for political reasons.
    Now the ''church'' that obama went to and the "pastor" or so called "reverend" that he sat and was taught under are not a true Christian Church it is a cult. they do not follow the True teachings nor the True Messiahship of Jesus Christ according to The Scriptures. Their main doctrine or teaching is what is called "Black Liberation Theology" which is rooted in socialism or socialistic "justice." it is found nowhere in Scripture based on sound Biblical Judeo-Christain teachings.
    His obamacare is the basis of his socialistic push of socialism/communism in America. Even Hitler used the healthcare system to control and manipulate the masses. i suggest you do some research instead of giving personal opinion of what you think you know.
  • Pineapples SK-pro ... 2012/11/23 21:13:39
    Pineapples
    So where has he done this? Perhaps you are referring to Obamacare, which will hopefully cover all those in need with healthcare. Christianity (from what I understand) is about loving your neighbor as yourself, and what better way to do that, then to make sure they have the things they need for a chance at a good life (ie food, healthcare, shelter, etc). Though we are all supposedly made in god's image, I don't think you have the right to choose who gets help and who doesn't. Think about Jesus helping Mary Magdalene. I hope that through America's helping of people in need, we can help them the way Jesus helped everyone he touched.

By your definition, Romney's church is also a cult. Not that that should matter in the long term, I just care about the candidate that will lead this country as best he (or she) can.
    Let's not get into Hitler, he practiced eugenics and I don't think Obama will be doing that any time soon.
  • SK-pro ... Pineapples 2012/11/23 21:30:27
    SK-pro scramnesty
    Show me where in Scripture Jesus mandated that the government take care of everyone. "Loving your neighbor" is a smidgen part of Christianity. it is not Christianity as a whole. Obamacare has very little to do with healthcare but most everything to do with taxing everyone, not just the rich.
    I do have a choice as to where my money goes and who i help. the govt does not have a right to hold a gun or unconstitutional mandate telling me who to help.
    It was never the intent of the Founding Fathers to relegate "charity'' into the hands of the govt. They designed our govt to be limited and every citizen to be self governing by taking responsibility for our own lives and to take care of our own families.
    What's idiotic about obamatax is that it forces ppl to buy health insurance who could not afford health insurance in the first place. And no it is not "affordable healthcare" under his plan. the cost of obamacare is going up as we speak. he estimated it to cost the US 900 billion dollars and currently it has risen to nearly 2 trillion dollars. Sound like a good plan to you, so far? i'm sure through your lack of knowledge you will say a resounding "yes." but you would be wrong.

Romney Church is a cult. however Romney is an American citizen eligible to be president and loves this count...

Romney Church is a cult. however Romney is an American citizen eligible to be president and loves this country unlike either of which describes Obama.

Obama does support eugenics. what do you think abortion is??? obama supports letting a child die who has survived an abortion up to a month after the abortion. he supports leaving the child on a table in a back room and letting it die. Go vet your president for yourself and stop listening to the talking points of the liberal media and politicians. It's obvious you are deeply deceived into drinking in all the bs they feed you.
  • robert 2012/10/30 06:49:28
    robert
    +1
    It was very telling when billy graham and franklin graham met obama and spent some time talking... franklin has since said that he does not believe obama is a christian...the media attacked the crap out of him and he had had to walk the statement back! I think he said it because it was true!!
  • jerry 2012/10/29 15:10:06
    jerry
    +2
    Maybe we should post him at the Benghazi embassy without a weapon or back up and see how much they love him ....
  • Marek 2012/10/29 12:28:44
    Marek
    +2
    A great post. I alternately call obama muslim or the marxist but Nonie Darwish says he is both and eloquently proceeds to explain why.
    "Both Sharia and socialism are united in their envy of Western society and need to change it. That is why Obama has become the savior of both Islam and socialism. He embodies both ideologies. The claim that Obama is a Christian was a silly joke, but a necessary lie for the greater cause of changing America to fit the goals of both creeds."

This also explains the unholy alliance between the left and islam.
    Further in her article Nonie Darwish explains why obama ordered the CIA to stand down instead of fighting to defend the ambassador and his people.

"According to Sharia, it is a capital crime for a Muslim individual or leader to shoot at fellow Muslims -- even Islamists -- for the purpose of protecting Americans. That would make Obama a violator of Sharia and an apostate. If Obama considers himself a Muslim and wears an Islamic ring, then he must have had a very hard time deciding on how to protect the consulate without killing Muslim attackers. His solution? Settling for the lesser of two evils: getting Muslims, in the form of Libyan security, to guard the property and in this way, forcing Muslims to shoot other Muslims in order to defend th...

"According to Sharia, it is a capital crime for a Muslim individual or leader to shoot at fellow Muslims -- even Islamists -- for the purpose of protecting Americans. That would make Obama a violator of Sharia and an apostate. If Obama considers himself a Muslim and wears an Islamic ring, then he must have had a very hard time deciding on how to protect the consulate without killing Muslim attackers. His solution? Settling for the lesser of two evils: getting Muslims, in the form of Libyan security, to guard the property and in this way, forcing Muslims to shoot other Muslims in order to defend the consulate. But that plan was useless because even the Muslim guards had to follow Sharia, and ran away and left the Americans to be killed rather than violate Sharia themselves by killing other Muslims. Obama gambled with the lives of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others and left them as sacrificial lambs rather than violate the dictates of Sharia.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.co...
    "
  • Maria 2012/10/29 02:21:19
    Maria
    +4
    Obama have got to go...We do not want Him to Run another 4 yrs to destroy America.
    See....America People need to pay Taxes to have Highest Rank to investigation on government to make sure not let this happen again..don't be blind or deaf ears..listen very carefully and run background check is require for America Safety....
  • STEELANGEL 凸 Metal Up 凸
    +4
    The claim that Obama is a Christian is his biggest lie ever!

Understanding Taqiyya ― Islamic Principle of Lying
  • SK-pro ... STEELAN... 2012/10/29 02:03:34
    SK-pro scramnesty
    +3
    YESSIR! i just had a big to do with someone early claiming he was a Christian. And this person claimed to be one herself too. the ignorance runs deep in all circles.
  • RastaFan 2012/10/29 01:24:36
    RastaFan
    +5
    That he is Communist and Islamist sympathetic, is obvious if you look at his actions clearly. The ring may or may not prove he is Muslim.

However, if you step back and look at the sheer volume of secrets he openly hides from us, only a fool would say there is not something very, very rotten in that pile. he is awful .... and if there is any justice in this country at all, Obama will be hounded and prosecuted long after he gets thrown out. We need to pressure Romney to do the right thing and unearth the Obama administration to reveal the danger of them.
  • Theresa 2012/10/29 01:22:22
    Theresa
    +4
    It explains much of his behavior afterward but it does not explain why the ambassador was in harms way!
  • Boris Badinov 2012/10/29 01:17:22
    Boris Badinov
    +3
    Excellent. Thank you..
  • SK-pro ... Boris B... 2012/10/29 01:23:03
    SK-pro scramnesty
    +2
    Your welcome!
    +4
    Seems very plausible to me. I always thought Obama was a plant by the media that was owned and run by a bigger more powerful force. Obama is not what he seems and that is clear to me. His words are crafted like nothing I have ever witnessed in my life. He can lie and make most of the world believe him. I now know how hitler came to power after watching this guy first hand!
  • exhon2009 2012/10/29 00:57:56
    exhon2009
    +4
    I thought of him as a socialist and muslim sympathizer.
  • Beccy 2012/10/29 00:55:03
    +3
    We are living in another though the glass darkly periods
  • Rusty Bubbles 2012/10/29 00:49:29 (edited)
    Rusty Bubbles
    +6
    I've always considered Obama to be muslim with socialistic tendencies and there are probably other tags you can pin on him, but the bottom line is he's Anti-American
  • 56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA... 2012/10/29 00:47:43
    56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA-F's
    +7
    If only he was vetted in 2008 ...... if only
  • SK-pro ... 56lady☆... 2012/10/29 00:53:38
    SK-pro scramnesty
    +4
    I don't think i've seen a bigger IF, ever!
    big if
  • 56lady☆... SK-pro ... 2012/10/29 04:34:39
    56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA-F's
    +1
    SO true . . . SK !!
  • ☆astac☆~PWCM 2012/10/29 00:47:04
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +5
    Excellent article. Also tells why he helped overthrow the pro west secular governments of Egypt and Libya
  • mach-1 BL-106 2012/10/29 00:45:34
    mach-1  BL-106
    +8
  • Dwight PWCM 2012/10/29 00:41:48
    Dwight PWCM
    +8
    A very intresting read that gives a reasonable explanation for Obama's behavior the last four years.

How long, I have to wonder, before Obama will feel free to tell the truth about himself.
  • 56lady☆... Dwight ... 2012/10/29 00:49:17
    56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA-F's
    +4
    When he is re-elected
  • Dwight ... 56lady☆... 2012/10/29 08:37:18
    Dwight PWCM
    +2
    Well then, I guess we'll just let him keep his secret then. No confession is worth four more years of this BS he's been flinging.
  • 56lady☆... Dwight ... 2012/10/29 14:59:12
    56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA-F's
    +1
    so true my friend !!
  • SK-pro ... Dwight ... 2012/10/29 00:50:06
    SK-pro scramnesty
    +3
    Give him a little time to grow his beard out, the next time we may see him he will look like this:
    grow beard
  • Dwight ... SK-pro ... 2012/10/29 08:38:45
    Dwight PWCM
    +2
    Man, I got to learn Photoshop. There are so many things to do with that.

Let's keep that thought from happening, shall we?
  • mal 2012/10/29 00:39:45
    mal
    +6
    great article and true

2014/04/19 04:30:42