Obama Finally Invites Al Sharpton to White House to Discuss His Taxes

doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~ 2012/12/06 21:37:00
Wow, I was wondering when President Obama was finally going to call Reverend Al in to talk about his taxes after all Sharpton owes somewhere between $2.5 and $3.7 million in unpaid taxes. Not to mention the unpaid payroll tax bill of $880,000 his National Action Network owes the U.S. Government. Oh….. The meeting wasn’t about Al’s taxes, it was about our taxes. Dang! Hmmm…..So much for the one percent paying their fair share. In addition to sending out tax cheats Tim Geithner and Charles Rangel to poo poo conservative pundits on the fiscal cliff issue, Obama is turning to the stimulus sponges at MSNBC to push his message. I couldn’t think of a more qualified “con squad” to sell this massive Ponzi scheme. Once again living a lie just got real. Yep, Rachael Maddow, Ed Schultz, Lawrence O’Donnell and Reverend all Sharpton were summoned to the White House to participate in a strategy session to get the word out about the importance of extending the middle class tax cuts. In other words, Obama needs his cheerleaders to beat the living day lights out of John Boehner and the Tea Party while Harry Reid finds a way to back door tax increases to Americans making more than $250,000. Doesn’t that just beat the band? Pretty smart on the Presidents part, after all why can’t the most fiscally irresponsible President in United States history ask a lesbian, a union lackey, a dork and a poverty pimp to climb on their soap boxes and spread liberal propaganda. It’s not like they haven’t been doing it all along. No corruption here folks. Leave your race cards at the door. Audacity just reached new heights at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it. Just like Benghazi, Solyndra, General Motors Bond Holders, Union patronage, immigration enforcement, voter I.D. laws and the Obamacare tax that isn’t a tax, it’s the Republicans fault in the end. By the way there are still over 12,000 lobbyists active in Washington. Twenty three million Americans are jobless. Iran is just a little bit closer to a nuclear weapon and even though over 2 thousand Americans have been killed in Afghanistan and over 18 thousand wounded the Taliban is not a terrorist organization. Oh yeah, according to Charles Rangel the “fiscal cliff” is not a fiscal cliff anymore, it’s a “fiscal slope”. To quote all Sharpton: “That’s like saying, I’m honest but I ain’t never been around no money.”

Please remember that tomorrow is the anniversary of the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Hopefully some Islamic maniac won’t blow something up that we will have to apologize for. Good luck sorting this one out.

Read More: http://lastresistance.com/682/obama-finally-invite...

• william.turner 2012/12/06 23:19:35
    william.turner
    While I would like to read this; I can't. Use a proper structure next time please. And include paragraphs. It is a lot easier to read then.
  • Semper Fi william... 2012/12/06 23:29:04
    Semper Fi
    +1
    Funny, but I can read it just fine and I'm old!
  • william... Semper Fi 2012/12/06 23:41:39
    william.turner
    That is funny.
    laughing gif
  • doofieg... Semper Fi 2012/12/07 00:32:24
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +1
    You have some catching up to do before you know what Old is, love! But even I can read it
  • jeane 2012/12/06 22:58:17
    jeane
    +3
    Don't worry Al - it will get paid somehow.
  • CommieHunter - AFCL- PWCM 2012/12/06 22:43:31
    CommieHunter - AFCL- PWCM
    +1
    Lol, don't expect Racist Reverand Al to pay his taxes anytime soon. If he was a republican or a political conservative of any sort, he would be in prison, but being as he's a socialist pus bag he gets a free pass! I'm sure he's hoping for some racial incident to come along soon that he can STIR UP to take the heat off of him & his buddy Charlie Wrangle who's, ALSO A TAX CHEAT!!
  • beachbum 2012/12/06 22:30:08
    beachbum
    +2
    Wonder how much of the deficit would be cut if folks like Sharpton, Rangel, Kerry, Jackson, Reid, Pelosi, Geithner, all paid THEIR fair share...............???
  • Dagon 2012/12/06 21:42:41 (edited)
  • keeper 2012/12/06 21:39:38
    keeper
    +3
    Hahaha... he is probably giving sharpton a free ride!

2014/04/19 09:42:35