Mitt Obama or Barack Romney? What's the difference?

Freedomwatcher ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮ 2012/01/16 19:56:55
Can you name any signicficant difference between Mitt Romney the Republican establishment messiah and Barack Obama the Democratic Establishment messiah?

I know that both Obama and Romney have, do, or did support abortion, the TARP bailouts, stimulus, cap and trade, big government, perpetual war, and anti gun positions. I just can't see where the two differ on anything that is meaningful. So please enlighten me and everyone else who feels this way.

• Cliff Marshal... 2012/01/22 03:27:54
    Cliff
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions and liberals are experts at it. They gave us welfare that destroyed black families. They gave us liberal public schools which have failed us miserably. They gave us abortion to help rid us of the lower classes of people. They gave us bad mortgages which is destroying the world economy. With liberals running this country, why would any enemy want to attack us. Keep up the nice work you dope.
  • Marshal... Cliff 2012/01/23 22:33:39
    Marshal Artz
    Welfare destroyed the black families? I think perhaps welfare for them is necessary because their unemployment rate is three time higher than whites, I doubt if you give a damn anyway.

I think the bad mortgages can be blamed on the greedy bankers rather than liberals.

Abortion is a necessary evil. But dopes like you will vote on that issue, alone.

you are a nut case.
  • Cliff Marshal... 2012/01/24 05:50:20
    Cliff
    Welfare drove fathers away from their families so women could get welfare. You think that was good for black families? Prior to welfare, black families may not have been real prosperous, but they were strong and the kids got a good and godly upbringing.

The greedy bankers were to blame? Are you serious? They were forced by the liberals in government like Barney Frank. Mortgage companies had no choice other than to go along or go out of business.

Abortion is not necessary any more than Dachau was necessary to Adolph Hitler.

Liberalism is pure evil straight from the pit of hell and one day soon you will be called by your maker to give account for the folly you have embraced.
  • Marshal... Cliff 2012/01/24 20:54:45
    Marshal Artz
    Your maker won't be happy with your attitude, that you come first. In fact you most likely will never meet him. I guess there will still be somewhere for you to go. They will like you. goodbye.
  • Cliff Marshal... 2012/01/25 00:01:33
    Cliff
    I think my maker is pleased that I have warned you. You are now responsible for the information you've been given. When you are called to give account for your folly, you will have less of an excuse than you had before.
  • Marshal... Cliff 2012/01/25 13:34:59
    Marshal Artz
    You are a nut job.
  • Cliff Marshal... 2012/01/25 17:17:18
    Cliff
    Maybe so but you know what? You won't be able to blame me for not warning you.
  • Sissy Cliff 2012/01/21 19:58:25
    Sissy
    Well then you should find yourself feeling a little foolish for being so self-absorbed and coming off so selfish, ya think?
  • Cliff Sissy 2012/01/22 03:29:31
    Cliff
    Liberals are stupid, delusional and basically out of their minds. Nothing they say is worth consideration.
  • Sissy Cliff 2012/01/22 13:40:40
    Sissy
    Yeah sweetpea and we tried it your way and none of what the shrub and company did should have been worth any consideration either.

You have a nice, restful day.
  • Cliff Sissy 2012/01/22 16:29:10
    Cliff
    Take it easy on those padded walls.
  • Sissy Cliff 2012/01/22 16:30:32
  • Sissy Marshal... 2012/01/17 00:29:30
    Sissy
    +2
    Errr which one? He has six. LOL
  • Marshal... Sissy 2012/01/17 21:14:52
    Marshal Artz
    Oh poofie Sissy. It is difficult following what you are referring to.
  • Marshal... Marshal... 2012/01/17 21:20:46
    Marshal Artz
    I think your reply was meant for Cliffy.
  • Marshal... Marshal... 2012/01/17 21:28:07
    Marshal Artz
    +1
    Sorry I finally understand what you are saying. I forgot about all of Romneys homes.
  • Sissy Marshal... 2012/01/21 19:57:18
    Sissy
    Our replies get booted around here and often times who we're "talking" to gets placed far away from the post. I can't find it now, but someone was referring to Romney's home and I was merely asking "which one of the six"?

That's all!
  • Marshal... Sissy 2012/01/23 22:38:50
    Marshal Artz
    +1
    I understand exactly what you were getting at after I wrote the two replies. Yours was a good answer, I was a little slow to catch on. We are on the same side.
  • Sissy Cliff 2012/01/17 00:29:05
    Sissy
    +2
    Oh poofie Cliffy, he already is. He's blaming Obama for everything and he is totally missing out admitting that the Shrub started it all.
  • Cliff Sissy 2012/01/17 13:36:06
    Cliff
    It is one thing to blame Obama while he continues to screw up and another to keep doing it 3 years after he's gone.
  • Sissy Cliff 2012/01/17 16:36:29
    Sissy
    Well then darlin', you guys should have gotten yourselves a better bunch of candidates to take him on rather than that pathetic bunch of losers. Ya think?
  • Cliff Sissy 2012/01/17 18:21:25
    Cliff
    Nope. OB is going down. Maybe you liberal folks should think about giving OB his walking papers before it's too late.
  • Sissy Cliff 2012/01/17 19:26:28
    Sissy
    LOL. Feeling a tad bit more than usually delusional today???
  • Cliff Sissy 2012/01/17 21:03:45
    Cliff
    Yup, I'm drinking all the non-OB flavored Kool Aid I can : )
  • Sissy Cliff 2012/01/24 20:30:11
    Sissy
    If you're a lunchbucket republican, doesn't it even give you pause that the top 1% or higher which Romney is, have had their incomes increase 275% in the last 30 years while yours have remained stagnant?

Just wonderin'
  • Cliff Sissy 2012/01/24 20:40:21
    Cliff
    +1
    I'm no Republican and I don't do lunch buckets anymore. I do agree that our tax code sucks and needs to be completely redone.
  • Sissy Cliff 2012/01/24 20:46:45
    Sissy
    That is the essence of what the current protests are all about right now Cliff. The injustice and unfairness of the tax code. But for some reason known only to God and the Republican party, they have no intention of trying to overhaul it unless its to the betterment of the wealthy.
  • DefendnProtect 2012/01/16 20:46:13
    They differ slightly, but not much (Explain)
    DefendnProtect
    +13
    people

both are for interests rather than real people.
  • FeedFwd... Defendn... 2012/01/17 02:01:37
    FeedFwd ~POTL
    +1
    Rightly or wrongly, executives have to focus on interests. They delegate responsibility for people to line managers. And in America, people are supposed to take responsibility for themselves and their dependents, anyway.

But the big difference is the interest group they are for. Romney may not always do what I believe is best, but I do believe he has the interest of the country at heart. with Obama, I think is first priority is himself and his second is the democratic party followed closely by his belief in his ability to manage the world according to his worldview of what it should be. To the rest of us, that looks a lot like communism and anti-Americanism.
  • Defendn... FeedFwd... 2012/01/17 02:37:36
    DefendnProtect
    +3
    Thanks for your reply. I see it more to the prisma of special interest groups. I see both candidates serving them (Goldman Sachs number 1 campaign donations).

puppet

I think Romney is a corporate socialist. He was for the bank bailouts too. And he said he will not go after the FED. His big spending positions on militarism and the continuing of crony Pentagon contracts (remember $2.3 TRILLION missing in the Pentagon accounting department Rumsfeld said the day before 911?)
  • Cliff Defendn... 2012/01/17 13:37:00
    Cliff
    I won't believe liberals are people until they find one who can say something that isn't a lie.
  • Sissy Defendn... 2012/01/17 19:27:04
    Sissy
    +1
    That sign is a hoot. And oh so true.
  • DDogbreath 2012/01/16 20:45:44 (edited)
  • sbtbill 2012/01/16 20:44:47
    They are drastically different (Explain)
    sbtbill
    +2
    Mitt lies more and doesn't seem to have very good morals. As to where Mitt stands, who knows what he really thinks or what he will think next week. He changes his mind faster then he changes his cloths.
  • morning... sbtbill 2012/01/17 01:10:24
    morning40oz~mad as hell
    +3
    If you wouldn't have said a name, I'd have believed you could have been talking about either Romney OR Obama.

• Richard Hungwell AKA Relent... 2012/01/16 20:43:15
    Richard Hungwell AKA Relentless
    +4
    well, ones white and the other is a democrat, thats two things, on top of that, Romney privatized risk at bain and gave the public access to the gain through investments. obama made the risk public at solyndra by giving them tax money and the gain was privatized in the solyndra big wigs in Belgium.
  • HOMBRE 2012/01/16 20:42:37
    HOMBRE
    +2
    Romney has respect for the country and will do his best to fix Obamas blunder starting with Obamacare to all these crony green companies. Hopefully he will be able to recoup these giant theft of tax payer money. I hopes he sets congress to do a full fledge investigation for this green crap.
  • Wake Th... HOMBRE 2012/01/16 20:46:52
    Wake The Sheeple
    +10
    So the Guy that laid the groundwork for Obamacare will save us from it? Wow the doublethink is thick on that argument.
  • HOMBRE Wake Th... 2012/01/16 20:52:19
    HOMBRE
    +2
    Totally different and you know it.
  • Wake Th... HOMBRE 2012/01/16 20:56:08
    Wake The Sheeple
    +10
    Gun control, TARP, cap and trade, carbon taxes, crony capitalism (Lehman Brothers made him rich when they lied to consumers about his investment company shares), abortion on the tax payer dollar.

All the above stated they agree on, so please point out the difference?

2014/04/19 01:55:47