It's official Breitbart had no trace of drugs when he died of Heart failure. Do you believe it was Natural Causes?

KCurtis 2012/04/21 12:35:25
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Conservative activist Andrew Breitbart
died of heart failure with no prescription or illegal drugs in his
system, the Los Angeles County Coroner's officials said on Friday.

There was no significant trauma to the body of Breitbart,
who died in March at the age of 43, and foul play was not suspected, a
coroner's spokesman said in a written statement.

The manner of death was
classified as "natural." A final autopsy report was expected to be
released in about two weeks, the spokesman said.

I for one don't believe for one minute that Andrew's death was from natural causes.

This video is why. Any liberal progressive who tries to slander Breitbart for his work knows that he was right. He was accurate. He was spot on. He was taken out.

+10
    There's one lethal agent they could never test for: potassium chloride. Shoot somebody full of that, and they're dead within seconds, and no one can possibly trace anything untoward.

• Murph 65 2012/05/02 02:43:39
    Murph 65
    I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he was "taken out." And we may have another "Kennedy" assassination here and we'll never know what really happened.
  • TruBluTopaz 2012/04/30 01:00:55
    TruBluTopaz
    +2
    I don't know what to believe. This is all very troubling. The death of the coroner makes it doubly so.
  • Walt 2012/04/30 00:59:59
    Walt
    +1
    It appears the threats made against the media are not merely threats.
  • RogerRover 2012/04/28 19:51:36 (edited)
    RogerRover
    +1
    Not the first...sadly, probably not the last. Large, evil forces have ways and means (and motive). Is there a pathway back to sanity or justice? Crucify or kill the opposition is the M.O. of these world class players.
  • Lisa 2012/04/23 03:02:01
    Lisa
    +1
    The sinister forces surrounding this are very apparent.
  • mikeyavelli 2012/04/22 21:19:37
    mikeyavelli
    +1
    as anyone nears the truth about obama and his myrmidons, they are taken out, or silenced, or sued. larry sinclair, orly taitz, sheriff arpaio, and breitbart, to name a few victims of the obama regime.
  • Howler 2012/04/22 18:14:27
    The Liberal Progressives would do anything for a totalitarian US
    Howler
    +1
    ..including but not limited to permanently silencing those who have a LOUD, aggressive, opposing voice and platform to expose leftist ideology.
  • Evan 2012/04/22 12:53:01
    Andrew Breitbart was taken out
    Evan
    +3
    Breitbart was another Vince Foster.
  • KCurtis Evan 2012/04/22 13:03:31
    KCurtis
    Yup I agree.
  • Lisa Evan 2012/04/23 02:53:00 (edited)
    Lisa
    +1
    I so agree , that was mysterious , I never believed he killed himself!
  • littlebuffalo55TBA 2012/04/22 12:11:15
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +1
    It's lol....now clear that Transparency causes heart failure!
  • mich52 2012/04/22 07:21:44
  • KCurtis mich52 2012/04/22 11:53:46
    KCurtis
    +2
    6 weeks ago you said it was from all the cocane in his system.
  • draconiaregina 2012/04/22 02:44:39
    draconiaregina
    Well let's see, most recently there was the eastern european guy who was pain in the Russians @$$ that got poisoned by an exotic radioactive isotopes or the defector from the Soviet Union who was killed by an poison needle in an umbrella tip, sometimes called "The Liverpool Kiss". I fear poor Andrew got a smooch, walking down the street, stranger walks by, a faint prick of the skin, almost no puncture,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • debrarae POTL _ PWCM 2012/04/22 01:24:56
    Andrew Breitbart was taken out
    debrarae POTL _ PWCM
    +1
    The 'Yeah right' says it all.
  • John "By God" American 2012/04/22 00:17:51
    John "By God" American
    +2
    The LA County Coroner would never lie. He was assassinated.
  • SK-pro scramnesty 2012/04/22 00:17:07
    SK-pro scramnesty
    +2
    Natural causes? in the words of Judge Judy, "don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining."
  • Brian 2012/04/21 22:45:34
    Brian
    +2
    I don't believe it for a second!
  • phil white 2012/04/21 22:29:02 (edited)
    Andrew Breitbart was taken out
    phil white
    +2
    In "Conspiracy Theory" Jane tells Jerry, "Five of your six subscribes died in the last two days. One car accident, one drowning, two heart attacks and a stroke."

Jerry: "Heart attacks and strokes? That's the CIA!"

I did some online research and sure enough there was some drug the Mafia had used for centuries that causes a heart attack and leaves little or no trace.

Later MOSSAD seems to have taken out a dangerous anti-war political rival of Tony Blair.

Robin Cook was a former labor cabinet minister who had resigned over the Iraq war.

He had said in June 2005 that Blair should resign in December. In August, the weekend the Russian submariners were trapped on the bottom of the Western Pacific and had riveted the worlds attention MOSSAD struck. At age 57 with no prior health problems Robin Cooke died suddenly of a stroke while walking with his wife.

Intelligence agencies like to strike when other news is taking up the headlines.

For instance MLK's minister brother was found drowned in his back yard pool with alcohol in his system. It was the day of a major Apollo rocket launch, which in the early seventies were BIG news items.

Around 1980 MOSSAD had assassinated the Canadian/American scientist Bull, who was living in Brittian and doing artillery research for Iraq so MOSSAD was up ...

Around 1980 MOSSAD had assassinated the Canadian/American scientist Bull, who was living in Brittian and doing artillery research for Iraq so MOSSAD was up for it.

In June 2005 Cook said that Blair should resign in December.

The British had never wanted to be in the Iraq war and at one point during the previous year staged the largest mass rally in British history against that war.

They had however retained the party in power because they liked the socialist goodies.

With a popular labor anti-war politician challenging Blair for leadership the Israeli /AIPAC project to pacify Israels’ traditional Iraq enemy would have been in serious jeopardy. Cook would have offered the British what they wanted, no guns AND butter.

Remember at that time Americans were sick of the war. If they saw their British cousins jump ship the momentum for America to exit Iraq would have been almost unstoppable. Robin Cook needed to be removed from the equation.

I posted a comment to this effect in late 2005. It got removed from the web site in a few hours. At first I thought the moderator might have thought the subject was in the wrong section of the blogg so reposted it else where. This time it went down within 45 minutes.

It is said that 60 percent of internet communications traffic is routed through and Israeli IT company. Wonder how much a subsidy the Kinesset had to dole out to out bid the world on THAT contract? I was starting to look for a different place to sleep that night.
  • txtumli... phil white 2012/04/22 05:41:57
    txtumlinCelebratesCyberFriends
    Phil - what a story! This is packed full of slack-jaw information. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this.
  • phil white txtumli... 2012/04/22 12:24:21 (edited)
    phil white
    +2
    My brother in law spent a year as a CIA field agent. But the leftist magazine “Ramparts” exposed the entire operation, ending his short stint with the CIA. I’d guess a couple dozen people had to find new careers.
    After that he taught me a bit about CIA covert type operations and gave me books to read. “The Prince”, “Darkness At Noon”, “The Penkovsky Papers”, Churhills post war books and a CIA sample analysis paper on the old Austro-Hungarian Empire.
    The most important thing I learned from him was a good way to pick up knowledge is to read spy novels by retired agents. These guys like John LeCarre weave their own professional knowledge into their story lines.
    Later there was a Robert Redford – Fay Dunaway thriller “Three Days Of the Condor” written around that same premise.
    Over the years I would see patterns of events in the news that fit what I learned from my bother in law, which lead to more knowledge which lead to seeing more patterns.
    It all turned out to be invaluable info, due to my ending up being stalked by a far left thuggish organization . I’m a pro-white dissident. Any conservative activist should spend a couple of hours reading articles about stalking, it’s becoming a prevelant tactic on the left. I believe things are going to get hairy. Lynn Stuter has a good art...
    It all turned out to be invaluable info, due to my ending up being stalked by a far left thuggish organization . I’m a pro-white dissident. Any conservative activist should spend a couple of hours reading articles about stalking, it’s becoming a prevelant tactic on the left. I believe things are going to get hairy. Lynn Stuter has a good article and you can google the terms “gang stalking, group stalking or organized stalking.”
    http://www.newswithviews.com/...
  • Gregaj7 2012/04/21 21:42:13
    Andrew Breitbart was taken out
    +3
    There's a part in "The Enemy Within" (Forest Whitaker, Jason Robards, Dana Delaney, Sam Waterston) that demonstrates the ability to cause a "heart-attack" with a cigar.
  • Georgia50 2012/04/21 21:08:45
    Georgia50
    +1
    We'll never know. Potassium overdoses causes heart attacks but leave no trace. Investigators would have to track the potassium to the killer.
  • Stoney 2012/04/21 20:31:15 (edited)
    Stoney
    +1
    The usual "disappearing act" for critics of the Political Occupational Government!

Abe Lincoln
    Remember Abe?
  • ☆ QueenAline 2012/04/21 20:06:45
    ☆ QueenAline
    +4
    He was getting a little too close for comfort......
  • Tennessee3501 2012/04/21 18:50:04 (edited)
    Tennessee3501
    +3
    I voted so that I could make a comment. "Heart Failure" is listed on death certificates as an "immediate cause of death." There is usually an "underlying cause of death" and I do not see what takes so long to determine if he had a heart attack or not? Forensic Pathologists can often see evidence of a heart attack with the naked eye.
  • KCurtis Tenness... 2012/04/21 19:19:29
    KCurtis
    +5
    Yes they can, a blockage is usually the cause of a heart attack.
  • Nestofa... Tenness... 2012/04/22 13:57:23
    Nestofasssps
    +1
    THe finding was....heart failure, and hypertrophic cardiomyopathy -- with focal coronary atherosclerosis...what caused the heart failure is not just done by the naked eye, especially in a high profile case.
  • Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2012/04/21 18:35:39
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +5
    I think something like this could have been used.

• KCurtis Hula gi... 2012/04/21 18:48:28
    KCurtis
    +3
    Yes I just did a story on that yesterday.
  • phil white Hula gi... 2012/04/21 22:47:06
    phil white
    +1
    My sound's not working. What's this whistleblowers name?
    She better watch out for stalking. Google "gang stalking" "group stalking" or "organized satlking" for relevant articles. Been there experienced that.
  • Hula gi... phil white 2012/04/21 23:15:32
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +1
    I'm sure she's gone by now...that was a long time ago.
  • phil white Hula gi... 2012/04/21 23:19:15
  • COCO 2012/04/21 17:51:25
    COCO
    Yes,coronary disease is very dangerous,I took my nephew's life at 35.
  • Tenness... COCO 2012/04/21 18:53:47
    Tennessee3501
    +2
    Yes, but wouldn't the medical examiner be able to detect coronary disease immediately? Why wait so long?
  • txtumli... Tenness... 2012/04/22 05:37:09 (edited)
    txtumlinCelebratesCyberFriends
    +3
    They had to rehearse all possible angles, get the final copy straight with all the actors and practice. That's a tough gig that requires many takes to get it "just right" for the American public to swallow.

This time ain't nobody game.
  • Calm down! 2012/04/21 17:18:41 (edited)
    Calm down!
    +4
    No way! This whole thing sounded so damm suspicious from day one! He was way too young for heart failure! I'm sure if we could know the real truth what really happened it would be so shocking and dirty to the core! This is a perfect Jesse Ventura episode! We need Jesse to look into this! Something is not right here!

Jesse Ventura
  • keeper 2012/04/21 16:51:55
    keeper
    +6
    We know that this report is false because Breitbart was taking prescription drugs before his death.
  • RTHTGak... keeper 2012/04/21 17:03:26
    RTHTGakaRoland
    +6
    Precisely!

This Coroner's press release smells more like an infamous Obama, Friday afternoon, document dump, political document; than a medical one.
  • KCurtis RTHTGak... 2012/04/21 18:49:38 (edited)
    KCurtis
    +8
    Thought that too, how convenient they dropped the results on Friday afternoon. A one line blurb in LA Times.

2014/04/18 18:25:38