Is Obama a child pedophile? New evidence says yes.

Time Traveler 2011/04/14 22:58:16
Related Topics: SodaHead, Obama, Bullying
I think that Obama is a child pedophile, because I am only on Sodahead to bully people and try to get them to believe my insane delusions. Because I think so, I am the greatest human being on earth.
I do not think Obama is a child pedophile, and so I am a child pedophile protecting my own kind.
I am one of the few people on Sodahead who consider other opinions, argue intelligently and considerately instead of bullying people and insulting them, and wish more people would do the same.
I think that Obama is a child pedophile. Just read this great article on why Obama is a child pedophile. I found it on the internet and am either going to give you a false link so you think the page moved even though I made it up, or I am going to link you to some insane website full of bad journalism and insanity and hope you don't notice that the webpage is www.conservativeswhothinkobamaisachildpedophile.com/proof.html.

"New evidence suggests Obama is a child pedophile. Apparently, some person who once saw Obama on a traincar in 1982 is claiming to be his long-lost friend. This person says that his inside source to Obama's daily activities prove he is a child pedophile.

Here is two thousand pages of bullshit evidence and bad journalism we crapped out during a game of poker, because we know nobody has the time to read it and criticize it, so we can use whatever sources we want.

Here is a video of a bad biased interviewer talking to cut clips of an insane representative who is so delusional he thinks that the Earth is flat and is really the center of the universe. We know it's bad journalism, but we don't care because the only people who will take the article seriously will only skim, see what they want to hear and then leave so they can bully people into thinking the same thing."

See? It's true.
Here are two answers, one of which explains how great you are for thinking Obama is a child pedophile, and the other of which calls you a child pedophile halfway through the answer.

• Bett17 2011/04/14 23:56:45 (edited)
    I think that Obama is a child pedophile, because I am only on Sodahead to bul...
    Bett17
    I KNEW HE WAS A CHILD PEADOPHILE ALL ALONG BECAUSE I'M THE SMARTEST. I KNOW. ALL! USING ONLY CAPITALS ALWAYS CONVEYS INTELLIGENCE AND SOPHISTICATION!!!! TROLOLOL!

I know what you mean, sometimes I think people just do that on purpose just so they can slag certain people off, or to troll..... mostly about liberals. :D
  • nonpassive2 2011/04/14 23:13:49
    nonpassive2
    ABSOLUTELY NOTHING would surprise me when it comes to the COMMI-N-CHIEF!!!!!!!
  • D~PresidentBarackObama 2011/04/14 23:06:43
    I do not think Obama is a child pedophile, and so I am a child pedophile prot...
    D~PresidentBarackObama
    spock logic

right...I mean I came up with the flashy graphic and left out all fact so my refusal of your claims is perfectly valid and absolute truth, right?
  • Time Tr... D~Presi... 2011/04/14 23:11:25
  • D~Presi... Time Tr... 2011/04/14 23:15:13
    D~PresidentBarackObama
    NOW I'LL GO INTO ALL CAPS TO SECOND WHAT YOU SAID AND POST A LONG DRAWN OUT EXPLAINATION OF SOMETHING WAY OFF TOPIC!

Cricket is a bat-and-ball team sport. Many variations exist, with its most popular form played on an oval-shaped outdoor arena known as a cricket field, at the centre of which is a rectangular 22-yard (20.12 m) long pitch that is the focus of the game. A game (or match) is contested between two teams of eleven players each. One team bats, trying to score as many runs as possible while the other team bowls and fields, trying to dismiss the batsmen and thus limit the runs scored by the batting team. A run is scored by the striking batsman hitting the ball with his bat, running to the opposite end of the pitch and touching the crease there without being dismissed. The teams switch between batting and fielding at the end of an innings.

There are also variations in the length of a game of cricket. In professional cricket this ranges from a limit of 20 overs of six bowling deliveries per side (Twenty20) to a game played over 5 days (Test cricket, which is the highest level of the game). Depending on the form of the match being played, there are different rules that govern how a game is won, lost, drawn or tied. The rules of two-innings games are known as the Laws ...

There are also variations in the length of a game of cricket. In professional cricket this ranges from a limit of 20 overs of six bowling deliveries per side (Twenty20) to a game played over 5 days (Test cricket, which is the highest level of the game). Depending on the form of the match being played, there are different rules that govern how a game is won, lost, drawn or tied. The rules of two-innings games are known as the Laws of Cricket and maintained by the International Cricket Council (ICC) and the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC); additional Standard Playing Conditions for Test matches and One Day Internationals augment these laws.[1] In one version of Indoor Cricket, matches include just 6 players per side and include two 12-over innings.[2]

Cricket was first documented as being played in southern England in the 16th century. By the end of the 18th century, it had developed to the point where it had become the national sport of England. The expansion of the British Empire led to cricket being played overseas and by the mid-19th century the first international matches were being held. The ICC is the game's governing body and currently has 10 full member countries.[3]

oh no! i forgot to riddle the post with typos and incorrect grammar....i'll be found out!
  • Time Tr... D~Presi... 2011/04/14 23:31:03
    Time Traveler
    SCREW YOU!!!
    I didn't actually read your message, but I am going to assume you said something that I hate, so here's a two-page insult on assumptions about your homelife.

And now I will also go off-topic.
    Guillaume de Machaut (sometimes spelled Machault) (c. 1300 – April 1377) was a Medieval French poet and composer. He is one of the earliest composers on whom significant biographical information is available.

Machaut was "the last great poet who was also a composer", in the words of the scholar Daniel Leech-Wilkinson. Well into the 15th century, Machaut's poetry was greatly admired and imitated by other poets, including Geoffrey Chaucer.

Machaut composed in a wide range of styles and forms. He is a part of the musical movement known as the ars nova.

Machaut helped develop the motet and secular song forms (particularly the lai and the formes fixes: rondeau, virelai and ballade). Machaut wrote the Messe de Nostre Dame, the earliest known complete setting of the Ordinary of the Mass attributable to a single composer.
  • D~Presi... Time Tr... 2011/04/14 23:36:47
    D~PresidentBarackObama
    Now, assuming you asked for some sort of further evidence to support my claims that Obama and I are not child abusers, I give you this....

I'm sure that solves that!
    assuming sort evidence support claims obama child abusers solves wash my hands of it

2014/04/16 07:47:38