I HATE OBAMA, DO YOU

LEAHCIM368~POTL~RWAC... 2009/11/22 22:31:20
YES
NO

I am tired of pulling punches, obama is the worst thing to ever happen to this Republic....
His friends and his mentors are neo-marxist and socialist, he has ties to Farrakhan who is a freakin islamic nut job!! His preacher was a anti-American POS!!!! His administration is filled with
MARXIST, SOCIALIST, COMMIE lovin bastards or whatever you want to call them!!!!!

And you people, still don't think that he is not a radical? WAKE THE **** UP PEOPLE!!!!!

You might ask, WOW it's kind of strong to hate isn't it??
I will ask you, he hates us, so why not hate him!!!!!!

–verb (used with object)
1. to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest: to hate the enemy; to hate bigotry.
2. to be unwilling; dislike: I hate to do it.
–verb (used without object)
3. to feel intense dislike, or extreme aversion or hostility.
–noun
4. intense dislike; extreme aversion or hostility.
5. the object of extreme aversion or hostility.

• Angel 2009/11/23 00:21:56
    NO
    Angel
    +27
    I refuse to even let obama make me cling to such an emotion for another human being, but I do hate his policies , and his racism , and everything he stands for ..
    but as a human I pray for him...

• DanaR 2009/11/23 15:56:30
  • wpsark 2009/11/23 15:56:25 (edited)
    YES
    wpsark
    +2
    why yes I do... his policies, his racism, his arrogance, his personality etc, so for lack of a better word, hate seems fitting, I could say dislike, but that's not strong enough, is there a word that defines a feeling between strong dislike/disagreement and hate?
  • Kaimeso 2009/11/23 15:49:56
    Kaimeso
    +3
    No, I don't hate him but I sure don't like him and agree he is a disaster for the US. Hopefully he will be voted out at the next election, that is if we still have the opportunity.

Unfortunately the Obama political machine is very adept at doing hack jobs on any opposition and most people (alive and dead, not to mention multiple identity types) will believe anything he spouts out of his mouth.

I just hope our country can survive Obamaism and can recover if he decides to leave.
  • Marvelous Marvin 2009/11/23 15:49:07
    Marvelous Marvin
    +1
    hate! is a strong word [god] has serious plans for those who hate! So asked for forgiveness dislike but don't hate disagree but don't hate! Remember hate is the reason why the world is what it is today. PS only from people that hate other people.
  • crstrode 2009/11/23 15:39:33
    NO
    crstrode
    +4
    No - I don't hate Obama.
    He is too stupid to hate.
    It is sort of like hating a pothole. I hate what the pothole does to my car, but after all it's just a slimy black depression.
    Not worth hating - just pave it over.

pothole hate pothole car slimy black depression worth hating pave
  • Auntie ... crstrode 2009/11/23 17:18:38
    Auntie J "GOD IS LOVE"-1John 4:15
    +1
    your inclusion of the word "black" says volumes about YOU>
  • Nate Auntie ... 2009/11/23 18:55:03
    Nate
    you are definitely being too sensitive - just because he used the word black doesn't mean that it has anything to do with the color of obama's skin. just like saying that obama's presidency thus far has been like some kind of black comedy.
  • crstrode Auntie ... 2009/11/23 19:59:55
    crstrode
    When was the last time you saw a pothole that was not black and slimy?
  • Koenigsegg 2009/11/23 15:27:19
    YES
    Koenigsegg
    +5
    Without pulling punches here. I think he was elected as president because he is black and not because he was the best for the job, thank you Oprah. To many people looked at him and heard his chants for change, but he never told you what he was really going to change. All I can say is if 2012 he is re-elected, I will not be in American much longer, hopefully Texas leaves. I hate to leave this wonderful state.
  • LEAHCIM... Koenigsegg 2009/11/23 15:40:00
    LEAHCIM368~POTL~RWAC...
    I think you may be right, thanks for stoppin by!!!
  • Auntie ... Koenigsegg 2009/11/23 17:19:25
    Auntie J "GOD IS LOVE"-1John 4:15
    if you need help packing, i'd be more than happy to send over some helpers.
  • LEAHCIM... Auntie ... 2009/11/23 19:23:15
    LEAHCIM368~POTL~RWAC...
    LOL, you are so sweet!
  • Koenigsegg Auntie ... 2009/11/23 19:27:53
    Koenigsegg
    Maybe some people better understand a few things. The top 2% wage earner pays 80% of the taxes. Between myself and many associates which have begun moving money outside of US reaches. We the higher wage earners of the remaining 98% can force the lower wage earners to pay a whole lot more taxes. My corporations have major offices in Canada and Australia. Everything manufacture is exported out of the US to other countries. This is little over 40,000 US jobs that I have kept here in the US. To make the more over to manufacturing to either of these counties can be done in one month’s time. People just do not understand just how bad it really is and what Obama is doing to the American people.

Change, yeah he is changing everything, everyone will be under the governments hand. This healthcare reform, people be prepared, because if your company want to increase its' profit margin. They can cut healthcare and place you on the government plan. Yeah, as a business I will have to pay a little, but my portion compared to yours will be much smaller. Right now the average work with Healthcare has about an 80 / 20 split where you work pay the majority. Under this government plan, it will be a 95 / 5 split if your house hold make over 125,000 a year, by the way you are paying the 95 (80/20 ...

Change, yeah he is changing everything, everyone will be under the governments hand. This healthcare reform, people be prepared, because if your company want to increase its' profit margin. They can cut healthcare and place you on the government plan. Yeah, as a business I will have to pay a little, but my portion compared to yours will be much smaller. Right now the average work with Healthcare has about an 80 / 20 split where you work pay the majority. Under this government plan, it will be a 95 / 5 split if your house hold make over 125,000 a year, by the way you are paying the 95 (80/20 if your house hold makes over 50,000 a year). That is over a 75% saving to business in healthcare. Oh yeah, if you are covered under your business and you do not opt for private insurance before your work turns it over to the government, you will have no option but the government healthcare. The beauty it the high execs of business do not have to exclude themselves from private healthcare because they know when they are cutting the worker insurance.

By the way, the US manufactures my products, but only makes up less than 2% of my product sold. That mean Obama will not be able to tax my imports enough to make up what he is stealing from the US people. I can work outside the US and remain a US citizen and pay zero taxes paid to the US. There are enough wealthy Americans out there looking into this and how to move assets out of reach or taxing. Heck I can even keep my house and living in it most of the years, work outside the US (technically) and enjoy life. Figure that out.
  • Nate Koenigsegg 2009/11/23 18:56:12
    Nate
    oh no, don't make that kind of threat - you might be mistaken for susan sarandan.
  • TruePatriot 2009/11/23 15:02:13
    NO
    TruePatriot
    +2
    Hate is a rather strong word to use. So, no, I don't hate the usurper. Why he hasn't been recalled or impeached yet, or even held to account for all his actions that are blatantly unconstitutional, I will never know.

And, before some Obot goes crazy for him, I offer the following, though I am not in any favor of Dubya the war criminal:

If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a teleprompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how he inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in NYC, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had reduced your retirement plan's holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have ...

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia , would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the non-existent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

If George W. Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current in their income taxes, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the 5th of May (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have winced in embarrassment?

If George W. Bush had miss-spelled the word "advice" would you have hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and potatoe as proof of what a dunce he is?

If George W. Bush had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?

If George W. Bush's administration had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually get what happened on 9-11?

If George W. Bush had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans , would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?

If George W. Bush had created the position of 32 Czars who report directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate on much of what is happening in America, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

If George W Bush had proposed to double the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all this in a few months, so you'll have three years plus to come up with an answer.
  • LEAHCIM... TruePat... 2009/11/23 15:40:28
    LEAHCIM368~POTL~RWAC...
    Thanks for your input my friend!!!
  • TruePat... LEAHCIM... 2009/11/23 16:57:12
    TruePatriot
    +1
    Any time. Thanks for asking the question! :-)
  • missnoee 2009/11/23 14:50:21 (edited)
    NO
    missnoee
  • LEAHCIM... missnoee 2009/11/23 16:31:36
    LEAHCIM368~POTL~RWAC...
    Thanks for answering!
  • devontae jones 2009/11/23 14:39:39
    YES
    devontae jones
    +4
    I voted for him and lately I have been ashamed of that fact. Now I realize I should not be ashamed it is Obama that has screwed us, Obama that has not kept his promises and Obama that has divided this country while claiming to be a 'uniter'.

Damn Obama.
  • LEAHCIM... devonta... 2009/11/23 15:45:30
    LEAHCIM368~POTL~RWAC...
    +1
    Thanks for your post my friend! I agree you should not be ashamed, although I did not vote for him, I held out hope that He was going to be a great president, we now know that is not to be..It is all on him he choose to be a president to the left and not the Republic as a whole...He fooled allot of people my friend, but alas; he is a politician and that's what they do!!! Thanks again for coming!
  • Nate devonta... 2009/11/23 18:58:01
    Nate
    sorry that obama didn't work out the way you had hoped - I know many people who feel the same way.
  • thetruth 2009/11/23 14:37:53
    NO
    thetruth
    +4
    I didnt vote for him, and I dont agree with a single thing he stands for, but I dont hate the guy ... How'd you feel when the Liberal nuts were spitting all that hate for Bush?

Blessings ...
  • LEAHCIM... thetruth 2009/11/23 16:29:53
    LEAHCIM368~POTL~RWAC...
    I appreciate your input my friend!!! Bush has nothing to do with the situation now, that is the past and has no bearing, but for the record I thought Bush was a lousy president!
    I am not spitting hate, I expressed my opinion and the reasons why...With all the pc crap that goes on everyone seems to be afraid to speak their minds...
    I respect you view on it, I just look at it differently. THanks again!!
  • Auntie ... LEAHCIM... 2009/11/23 17:22:02
    Auntie J "GOD IS LOVE"-1John 4:15
    +1
    bush has nothing to do with the situation now? where have you been the past 8 years? who got us into this horrible war, where nearly 5,000 of our troops have lost their lives and countless others come back never to be the same again? who ran up our national debt into the trillions? who did NOTHING to better the situation in this country? perhaps you'd be better off staying under your slimy rock and avoiding all confusion.
  • Nate Auntie ... 2009/11/23 18:59:58
    Nate
    +1
    you sure are an angry person - hey, you got the guy you want now, and he isn't doing what he said he would.
  • LEAHCIM... Auntie ... 2009/11/23 20:23:48
    LEAHCIM368~POTL~RWAC...
    SPIN SPIN SPIN ARE YOU DIZZY YET!!!Bush is gone, don't forget that the dems as well as the repubs voted for both wars my dear..You are so melodramatic, you have your view and I mine ...LIke I said above I thought bush was a lousy president! GET OVER IT BUSH IS GONE!!!! There nothing secret about how I feel about obama and were he wants to lead this country...BIG GOVERNMENT = LESS FREEDOM PERIOD...You either agree with his far left(neo-marxist) leanings, or you choosing to be blind to it!!! Either way I don't care, I tried to be nice, but then you had to troll my poll and attack, you are done here, say bye bye!
  • Nate thetruth 2009/11/23 18:59:11
    Nate
    +1
    good point - they sure did say some hideous things about President Bush. I didn't agree with a whole lot of his decisions either but I did respect Bush. I am not so sure I feel the same way about obama.
  • Friday 2009/11/23 13:46:37
    YES
    Friday
    +2
    His crowd is the "TURD HERD" and they have rained down some nasty poop on America. It's time to clean out the mess!
  • LEAHCIM... Friday 2009/11/23 16:30:34
    LEAHCIM368~POTL~RWAC...
    +1
    LOL, thanks for your post!
  • Nate Friday 2009/11/23 19:00:19
  • John Deathhammer 2009/11/23 12:38:43
    YES
    John Deathhammer
    +2
    This asshole has got to go.
    And take his special friend Pelosi with him.
  • TruePat... John De... 2009/11/23 15:03:56
    TruePatriot
    +2
    And Reid, 3/4 of Congress, his tax evading buddies and all his leninist czars with him.
  • Nate TruePat... 2009/11/23 19:01:06
    Nate
    more like 98% of Congress - new campaign for 2010: Vote New Guy! Vote out all the incumbents!
  • Diane 2009/11/23 12:37:33
    YES
    Diane
    +1
    ...and all that he stands for.

The Bible says judge someone ONLY to the limit that you yourself are willing to be judged. So be it. Obama has the fate of many lives in his hands and he's making all the wrong decisions. I view socialism, the slaughter of innocent babies in the womb as EVIL. My Bible tells me to hate these things. I do. And I hate the man responsible for so much misery. He lifted the ban on abortions. And what about our military? By procrastinating he's inadvertantly killed our soldiers! THEY NEED HELP, YESTERDAY!!

The Bible demands that we test all spirits and prophets. I've tested Obama and he is Evil. As is the anti-Christ Islamic movement and I am convinced Obama is Muslim.

"Have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them." Ephesians 5:11
  • Auntie ... Diane 2009/11/23 17:23:55
    Auntie J "GOD IS LOVE"-1John 4:15
    you've tested Obama? and just what was the basis of such a test? who are you to determine that anyone is Evil? That is for God and God only to decide.
  • Nate Auntie ... 2009/11/23 19:02:29
    Nate
    so you agree that the honorable Vice President Dick Cheney and the honorable President George W Bush are not evil...it's a start! We'll have ya voting GOP in no time.
  • bls 2009/11/23 12:31:29
    YES
    bls
    +2
    I hate his guts and everything he stands for
  • LEAHCIM... bls 2009/11/23 16:32:23
    LEAHCIM368~POTL~RWAC...
    +1
    I agree and thanks for coming!!
  • bls LEAHCIM... 2009/11/23 21:41:35
    bls
    keep up the straight talk!! Don't back down to these morons either

2014/04/20 11:04:27