How many States will Obama win in 2012

Frank Marshall Davis 2011/08/10 00:06:07
Related Topics: Obama, Hawaii, 2012
Hawaii and the upper most Northeastern States are a given...

• republican 2012/11/07 10:49:23
    republican
    +4
    obama is a traitor to our nation I just hope the congress can put a stopper in obama's fiendish plans. The only reason he won is because he is black. If you can name some good things he has done and make sure it is not BS the I might believe you. O and one other thing I know I did not capitalize his name I did it on purpose because I personally do not respect him one bit. I am entitled to my opinion that is what makes this country great let us pray obama does not take it away. For your information I am not an uneducated fool. I am making straight A's in all my classes at a Florida high school. I bid you and the kind, just america goodbye{With obama its going to become the next big islamic state.} because if obama keeps going like this my country will crumble he is bringing it down to its knees and every one who voted for him will have that guilt on there conscience. America is the most immature nation in the world. We set up our lives to mirror celebs and other horrible role models. This is your fault.

• republican 2012/11/07 10:49:23
    republican
    +4
  • Road warrior 2011/10/26 00:58:37
    Road warrior
    +1
    Obama wins in 2012 with less states and a lower percentage of the popular vote. Oboma is helped by disenchantment from the GOP faithful about Romney as President (some stay home) and Independents are pushed to Obama due to Santorum as VP. Obama gets FL, all of New England and the middle Atlantic (there is a chance he loses NJ and NH) the upper mid-west including Romney's Michigan, Illinois and possibly Ohio,KY and VA and WV as well NM, NV and possibly AZ. Of CPUs Rae CA, Oregon and Washington.
  • RUDEBOY 2011/10/12 08:12:53
    RUDEBOY
    +3
    I Can't Believe some of the Ignorant Comments i see posted on here..If Obama doesnt Win the GOP Will run the Country farther into the Ground...If a GOP gets the White Hose there will be millions of homeless people and crime will be extremely high...The unemployment is at 9.1% right now..If the GOP Gets the white house,its going to Soar to 13% by 2015..Some of Yall must to blind or retarded to not see that if the GOP are willing to anything to see the wealthy arent taxed..They're willing to sabotage the entire nation,just to make Obama look bad...Republicans contantly talk about ( our children's future) what do they think they're doing to kids of today..By saying NO to everything? Obama has signed more bills into law then every other president combined..So you cant say,he hasnt achieved anything during his term!!! Every Person who makes less than $ 100,000 a year better pray Obama gets Re-Elected,becuz if he doesnt they are DOOMED!!!
  • Philip ... RUDEBOY 2011/11/09 02:46:35
    Philip Silverman
    +3
    Really strong post. keep postng!
  • republican RUDEBOY 2012/12/10 12:44:01
    republican
    Funny you say that we are all ignorant. I personaly am not rich so you can throw that out of the window. Have you looked at the cold hard non biast facts? Obama has pushed for martial law that is number one. Second off he has doubled our national debt. Last but surly not least if you do not tax every citizen equaly than it becomes a socialist nation. The deffinition of a socialist nation is "Everybody makes the same money. The government redistributes the wealth so that nobady can achieve higher goals in life." J.F.K. Does this sound fermiliar? I do not know where or when our american people started believing rich people are evil, but virtualy every job out there is started or ran by "Rich People". If you have ever carried a job {which I am certain you probably have} your bills where being paid by "Rich People". Oh and I almost forgot welfare. It is a great addition to our country to a certain point but in my opinion democrates are trying to make the american people dependent on the government through welfare. It is also proven that how they distribute wellfare is rather racist. They tooke fifty african american people, 50 white people, and 50 hispanic people with the same income and financial climate then applied them for wellfare. All 50 african americans where aproved, 36 o...
    Funny you say that we are all ignorant. I personaly am not rich so you can throw that out of the window. Have you looked at the cold hard non biast facts? Obama has pushed for martial law that is number one. Second off he has doubled our national debt. Last but surly not least if you do not tax every citizen equaly than it becomes a socialist nation. The deffinition of a socialist nation is "Everybody makes the same money. The government redistributes the wealth so that nobady can achieve higher goals in life." J.F.K. Does this sound fermiliar? I do not know where or when our american people started believing rich people are evil, but virtualy every job out there is started or ran by "Rich People". If you have ever carried a job {which I am certain you probably have} your bills where being paid by "Rich People". Oh and I almost forgot welfare. It is a great addition to our country to a certain point but in my opinion democrates are trying to make the american people dependent on the government through welfare. It is also proven that how they distribute wellfare is rather racist. They tooke fifty african american people, 50 white people, and 50 hispanic people with the same income and financial climate then applied them for wellfare. All 50 african americans where aproved, 36 of hispanics passed, and 3 white people where accepted. You can look up all of the facts I have stated almost anywhere on the internet. I am not trying to insult you or change your views but please do the propper research before you go calling people ignorant. There are "Retarded people" on all sides. Oh and please do not use any offensive material such as "Retarded" expecialy if you are an obama fan. I hope you have a great day and god bless you.
  • disclaimer 2011/08/14 21:45:39
    disclaimer
    Obama will win all of New England, plus CA and Hawaii. Definitely. GOP will win the Southeast plus the states that are right in the middle of the country (Missouri, Arkansas, etc.), Texas, and Alaska. Obama will also win most of the Northwest plus the Midwest (definitely Illinois, probably the surrounding states as well). He'll probably get Colorado, because its recently elected Senators are Democrats, plus many of the Middle Atlantic states (Delaware, Maryland, etc.) Florida will, as usual, be a toss-up. Depending on who the GOP candidate is, he may or may not win Iowa. He'll probably win the Southwest too, but it's unclear. I think many of the Republican candidates are so unpopular the voters might prefer to have Obama over the others (I know diehard conservatives who detest Michelle Bachmann's guts.)
  • Ramon 2011/08/14 06:40:44
    Ramon
    +1
    All 57
  • historian Ramon 2011/08/16 09:02:58
  • freshness 2011/08/12 13:16:25
    freshness
    912
  • Milodic_Mellodi 2011/08/11 23:58:02
    Milodic_Mellodi
    All the retarded ones. OMG u should've seen this morning on C-Span (it wasn't Obama but it was hella funny...)
  • Lerro DeHazel 2011/08/11 02:47:41
    Lerro DeHazel
    NONE . . . He's not going to run a 2nd Term . . . He has always been a One-Termer . . . From the very beginning . . . What does he have to show for his 1st Term? . . . His Legacy can basically be posted on the back of a Wriggley's Gum Wrapper . . . Now, don't do it . . . That could make me guilty of inciting litter . . . Okay?
  • disclaimer Lerro D... 2011/08/14 21:35:28
    disclaimer
    He's already announced he's running for a 2nd term
  • Philip ... Lerro D... 2011/11/09 02:49:23
    Philip Silverman
    +1
    What does Obama have to show? Getting Bin Laden & more Al Caeda than Bush II did in 8 years? Creating more jobs in 3 years than Bush II did in 8? SAving 2 American instutitutions, GM & Chrsyler, now able to pay back the loans - and showing a profit? Ending 2 unfunded wars? Ending the death panels of the insurers who denied coverage to cancer patients?
    Yeah, guess you're right.
  • JasmineT Philip ... 2012/11/08 02:45:51
    JasmineT
    +2
    Tell it. that's right many people need to realize that Obama did a lot in the last past four years. So what thar show. #Obama is changing things for the good
  • republican JasmineT 2012/12/10 12:49:55
    republican
    He doubled our debt and got an embassy blown up...........................
  • republican Philip ... 2012/12/10 12:48:21
    republican
    He also got an embassy and all who where in it killed because he would not approve bringing in support. Basicly civilians where trying to defend themselvs against Islamic terrorists. Think on that.
  • republican Lerro D... 2012/12/10 12:46:07
    republican
    +1
    you are awsome dude that is the best post I have seen all day.
  • Superman 2011/08/10 19:46:14
    Superman
    Lets look at this as academically as possible.

Obama will win: California, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, Illinois, New York, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Mass, Rhode Island, Conn, Delaware

Thats 13 states for 166 electoral votes.

He'd need 104 more to win reelection.

The Republican will win: Alaska, Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri

Thats 18 states for 142 electoral votes.

That leaves 19 states: Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland, Arkansas, Florida

So we know Obama gets 13 states.

I'm guessing he'll probably get Nevada, New Jersey, Minnesota, Iowa out of those.

I'm picking him to lose Arizona, New Mexico, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Arkansas and Florida.

That leaves Colorado, Wisconsin and Michigan. By that point though the GOP candidate will already have 283 EC votes. So I'll give Obama Colorado and Wisconsin and give Michigan to the GOP.

That would make Obamas grand total as 19 states.
  • les_gvt Superman 2011/08/10 22:05:23
    les_gvt
    disagree, think he will lose ME, NH, NV (they have the worst economy of all). also not sure he can pick up WI in it's current mood. If Bachman is on ticket, count out MN also.

However, a lot of this will be determined solely by how close the GOP watches the ballot boxes and voting machines. There is going to be major stuffing going on, and I assure you every person in every cemetery will vote at least twice
  • Philip ... Superman 2011/11/09 02:52:41
    Philip Silverman
    +1
    I never took political science but a while back I guessed that a GOP could get 247 electoral votes. If FLA, PENNSY., and all the NEW ENGLAND states go Red... I don't know. Gonna be close.
  • rog 2011/08/10 19:00:14
    rog
    Um.....who?
    Oh......him.
    Win states?
    Riiiiigggghhht.
    Ok, seriously? I'd say he'll pull about 12. And I'm being generous.
  • Kyrian 2011/08/10 18:32:23
    Kyrian
    Even one is one too many.
  • Philip ... Kyrian 2011/12/01 00:49:45
    Philip Silverman
    For Gingrich? Who?
  • tooner259 2011/08/10 18:16:17
    tooner259
    I think that`s optimistic,might not win the nomination.
  • DFA 2011/08/10 17:09:07
    DFA
    27
  • Tony 2011/08/10 16:50:19
    Tony
    2! California and either New York or Massachusetts.
  • Dragon 2011/08/10 16:40:27
    Dragon
    ZERO!!!! I am really excited for my birthday in March because then I will be 18 and in November I can do something great for my country and not vote for Obama. :D
  • JasmineT Dragon 2012/11/08 02:49:32
    JasmineT
    +3
    OH..... BUT HE WON DOEE LOL DUM ASS PEOPLE VOTING FOR ROMNEY
  • patriot 2011/08/10 13:56:29
    patriot
    None I hope.
  • Joe Everett 2011/08/10 13:34:11
    Joe Everett
    I think the majority of Americans are ready to see him go in a way that it almost doesn't matter who the other guy is. But, just as always, you never know until election time. I thought for sure that Bush Jr. was a one run only president based on his unpopularity a year before election time. But alas, he was elected anyway.
  • MkB 2011/08/10 12:30:06 (edited)
    MkB
    +1
    Kansas and 56 other states.
  • perks-a real PATRIOT 2011/08/10 12:10:44
    perks-a real PATRIOT
    +2
    Let's hope the same thing that carter did will be his fate..........1 state!!
  • BlackwinterG36C 2011/08/10 11:43:08
    BlackwinterG36C
    California, New York, Massachussits, maybe one or 2 more blue states. Alot of blue states just turned purple!!!!!!
  • Rick 2011/08/10 10:24:09
    Rick
    I would guess about 10 or 11.
  • RaymondTedescoJr 2011/08/10 09:27:55
    RaymondTedescoJr
    +1
    I can only hope 0.
  • mwg0735 2011/08/10 08:27:47
  • Hsmagst 2011/08/10 08:05:15
  • Wolfman 2011/08/10 07:38:50
    Wolfman
    Six or less
  • sigh 2011/08/10 07:32:54
    sigh
    +1
    very very few
  • CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2011/08/10 06:10:18 (edited)
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +3
    Doesn't matter. Epic landslide defeat of The One. Coming November 2012.

Watch for it. It's coming no matter how much money he raises.

epic landslide defeat november 2012 watch money raises epic landslide

2014/04/24 02:52:55