Hank Williams Jr. Tells Crowd Obama Is 'a Muslim' Who 'Hates the Military', Do You Agree With Hanky?

American☆Atheist 2012/08/21 15:37:41
YES, OBAMA IS A MUSLIM WHO HATES THE MILITARY

• Burnjuan 2012/08/24 22:27:27
    Burnjuan
    No, Mr. Hankey is not very bright.
  • Todd The Libertarian 2012/08/21 22:46:06
    Todd The Libertarian
    Hank jr is one of my favorite singers.He has made a living blasting poloticians.He backed George Wallace in the 70s in Alabama.He once blasted Reagan in a song for the largest tax increase in history.He is expressing his feelings.Hank jr like me loves firearms.Obama wants to take them.Hank jr has not figured out Ryan nRomney are socialist.Gary Johnson is the real deal.How did fox news treat ya Hank?
  • ehrhornp 2012/08/21 21:51:52
    ehrhornp
    +1
    Poor Hank is just crazy. Shame he didn't get treatment earlier. Probably too late now.
  • Robert 2012/08/21 20:14:41
    Robert
    I'm going to respond to this, but I'm wasting my time. Growing up in DC, with a variety of members of different religions including some Muslims and Rastas, etc. I conclude that Hank Williams is stupid. The Islamic world wouldn't accept a Muslim who claims that he is Christian because in Islam you can't worship two gods. Muslims aren't supposed to drink, at least not be shown in public drinking like Obama has. They drink but have you noticed that you have't seen in TV reports of Muslims drinking in bars, etc.? A requirement in Islam is fasting during the month of Ramadan etc. If Obama was Muslim, he'd have to fast, and you'd know it because the media would be all over it. Obama would have to go to Mecca especially since he's President, The Muslim world would announce him as Muslim and demand his attendance in Mecca to show Americans that he's Muslim, etc. The Muslim world would use that. Muslim leaders all over the world would make announcements about his being Muslim. Also, more likely his wife and children would also be Muslim and would be seen in Islamic dress with scarfs on, etc. Some at their children's school would leak that they attend prayer, etc. There are many more examples but this last one I'll state here: They wouldn't be able to hide it if they're Muslim. A Mu...

I'm going to respond to this, but I'm wasting my time. Growing up in DC, with a variety of members of different religions including some Muslims and Rastas, etc. I conclude that Hank Williams is stupid. The Islamic world wouldn't accept a Muslim who claims that he is Christian because in Islam you can't worship two gods. Muslims aren't supposed to drink, at least not be shown in public drinking like Obama has. They drink but have you noticed that you have't seen in TV reports of Muslims drinking in bars, etc.? A requirement in Islam is fasting during the month of Ramadan etc. If Obama was Muslim, he'd have to fast, and you'd know it because the media would be all over it. Obama would have to go to Mecca especially since he's President, The Muslim world would announce him as Muslim and demand his attendance in Mecca to show Americans that he's Muslim, etc. The Muslim world would use that. Muslim leaders all over the world would make announcements about his being Muslim. Also, more likely his wife and children would also be Muslim and would be seen in Islamic dress with scarfs on, etc. Some at their children's school would leak that they attend prayer, etc. There are many more examples but this last one I'll state here: They wouldn't be able to hide it if they're Muslim. A Muslim also can't announce that he's in favor of same sex marriage whether or not he's president. He wouldn't be able to claim that he's trying to insure that American citizens civil rights are protected. Muslim's won't allow that. I saw this in INFOWARS and it's pretty good: Kurt Nimmo
    Infowars.com
    August 20, 2012
    Country music icon Hank Williams Jr. told the Iowa State Fair Grandstand Friday night that America has “a Muslim president who hates farming, hates the military, hates the US and we hate him!”
    Hank’s playing right into the hands of the establishment and its ever useful false left-right paradigm.
    In fact, Obama’s likes and dislikes are irrelevant. Like all actors, he is playing a part and reading from a script.
    He does not hate the military. He has no opinion about it. But the illusion that he hates it manipulates his base, Democrats and “progressives” who loathe and misunderstand the true role of the military even as their idol pretends to be the man in charge of drone attacks slaughtering school children and wedding party guests.
    He is not a Muslim. He is a non-religious front man for a criminal globalist syndicate that has killed millions of Muslims.
    Obama does not hate farming. He is a teleprompter reading spokesman for a system that has turned farming into a monopoly controlled by transnational corporations that produce GMO franken foods in third world cesspools.
    His administration is stacked with the same bankster and corporate controlling interests that a Romney administration will be, that is if the global elite decide to get rid of Obama during the upcoming choreographed dog and pony show we are told represents a “democratic” election.
    Hank Williams Jr. supports Romney, but says he does not plan to help out his campaign. It’s really too bad he is yet another poster child for endless mass murder and the bankster end game that hates America despite who may be warming a seat in the Oval Office.
    So-called conservatives like to say Hollywood liberals are knee-jerk supporters for America-hating Democrats. Hank Williams Jr.’s comments reveal that so-called conservatives are saps for murderous neocons who also hate America.
    Some things never change and there is a sucker born every minute.
  • bob 2012/08/21 20:14:32
    bob
    +2
    Hankie rides on his dads tailcoat. He is not worth his own ego
  • Todd Th... bob 2012/08/21 22:48:11
    Todd The Libertarian
    Hank jr sold more records and was a 5 time entertainer of the yr.He is just the crazy uncle.
  • **StarzAbove** 2012/08/21 20:04:21
    **StarzAbove**
    +2
    Another idiot Republican making stupid remarks. Every time these morons speak, then they just dig the Republican Party further in the mud. I suppose tomorrow he will say his comments were taken out of context. Yeah, sure.
  • Ev Rom 2012/08/21 19:40:01
    Ev Rom
    +1
    Another guitar slinging piece of doodoo just like Terd Nuget
  • BAD DOG 2012/08/21 19:08:00
    BAD DOG
    +1
    You forgot to add, pos, gay, kenyan, lair, scumbag...the list goes on.
  • Wilde~MoonChild ™ 2012/08/21 18:21:00
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    +2
    Have you noticed the celebrities, or whatever, who say stupid crap like this are the ones most of us thought dropped off the earth, until they jumped on the Obama hate train?
    Its like 'Dancing with the Stars' most of those people are hasbeens who needed a boost in their career, same as these idiots!
  • Idiot repubs 2012/08/21 18:16:06
    Idiot repubs
    +2
    Exactly where did junior serve?
  • WankerBait 2012/08/21 17:21:44
    WankerBait
    +4
    Jr. is about as relevant Ted ... Both are just playing to morons who still consider them entertaining.
  • Raymond Allamby 2012/08/21 16:41:12
    Raymond Allamby
    +4
    is buckteefus at it again?!
    +4
    And Mr Hank Williams Jr. just became persona non Grata in this household. The wife just put her entire collection of records, cd's and videos and dvd's on Craig's list.
  • Wilde~M... sjalan 2012/08/21 18:25:16
  • Flamdingo 2012/08/21 16:31:26
    Flamdingo
    +1
    Obama hates anyones thats not him....... get away from that mirror Barack!
  • Don 2012/08/21 16:20:31
    Don
    +1
    Freedom of speech means every once in a while, you're going to be offended.
  • America... Don 2012/08/21 21:21:49
    American☆Atheist
    This is about if you agree with him, and slander is illegal.
  • Don America... 2012/08/21 22:35:21
    Don
    So I guess the Empty Suit campaign will be sued for calling Romney a felon and a murderer.
    I won't hold my breath.
  • Fred Rogers 2012/08/21 16:18:37
    Fred Rogers
    +3
    I expected a little more tact from the musical genius that wrote "Are you ready for some football?"
  • kevracer 2012/08/21 16:16:43
    kevracer
    +3
    People pay money to hear him play music not spout off on politics
  • Beat Magnum True Hero 2012/08/21 16:13:17
    Beat Magnum True Hero
    +4
    People are entitled to their opinion, and I'm entitled to tell them that they are dead wrong.
  • Embalmer 2012/08/21 15:54:38
    Embalmer
    +4
    That huge fall he took years ago made him stupid and ignorant.
  • luvguins 2012/08/21 15:52:10
    luvguins
    +5
    Hank Williams, Jr. is another knuckledragging low class frother like Ted Nugent. No one with an IQ cares what these two jerks think.
  • Bill G53 ~PWCM~JLA 2012/08/21 15:45:46
    Bill G53  ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    but I do think Obama wants to bring America down and he's doing a damn good job of it so far
  • Beat Ma... Bill G5... 2012/08/21 16:14:15
    Beat Magnum True Hero
    +2
    What advantage would any head of state have to gain by bringing his own country down?
  • Bill G5... Beat Ma... 2012/08/21 16:31:54
    Bill G53  ~PWCM~JLA
    That's what a lot of people want to know
  • Glfer65 2012/08/21 15:42:22
    Glfer65
    +6
    Him and Ted Nugent may want to go on tour together and show off the idiot tour.
  • ghostrider Glfer65 2012/08/21 15:49:43
    ghostrider
    +3
    Just!!!!!!!! what I was thinking as I read the question
  • Glfer65 ghostrider 2012/08/21 16:06:51
    Glfer65
    +1
    Well, they put have put their foot in their mouths plenty of times. No reason why they can't do it on the road.
  • ghostrider Glfer65 2012/08/21 16:10:18
    ghostrider
    Yep ... "there's power in numbers" .. lol
  • Glfer65 ghostrider 2012/08/21 16:51:07
    Glfer65
    Good one

2014/04/23 17:22:00