Do you trust The United States Government?

NotWithoutAFight 2009/11/25 04:17:32
I think...
I know...

Could it be Obama and the Mrs. Dancing at the Hero's Ball?

Nope - he eschewed the traditional Hero's Ball to party with Hollywood.

How about regarding some promises?

How about Barney Frank - key dude Freddy and Frannie?

How about those figures on Recovery.org about jobs saved or created?

key dude freddy frannie figures recovery org jobs saved created

"STIMULUS WATCH: Salary raise counted as saved job

By BRETT J. BLACKLEDGE and MATT APUZZO – Nov 4, 2009

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama's economic recovery program saved 935 jobs at the Southwest Georgia Community Action Council, an impressive success story for the stimulus plan. Trouble is, only 508 people work there.

The Georgia nonprofit's inflated job count is among persisting errors in the government's latest effort to measure the effect of the $787 billion stimulus plan despite White House promises last week that the new data would undergo an "extensive review" to root out errors discovered in an earlier report.

About two-thirds of the 14,506 jobs claimed to be saved under one federal office, the Administration for Children and Families at Health and Human Services, actually weren't saved at all, according to a review of the latest data by The Associated Press. ..."
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jMNoef6xDen...

You'd think that updating a website at the cost of 18 MILLION TaxPAYER Dollars could devise a way of counting that isn't 600,000 lbs plus of horseshit in a 20 lb bag.

And the DEMS want America to trust 1/6 of the economy to an Administration that can't count, lies, and hides and sneaks around weekends to bullshit its agenda through with a program of crap legislation that collects taxes for 10 year and only provides less than total universal insurance coverage for the now uninsured for only 4 or 5 or 6 (at best) of those years.

Have people in this country UTTERLY lost their minds?

Call your Reps and Senators - NOOOOO to this latest Obamanation.

• Red Branch 2009/12/03 21:54:42
    I think...
    Red Branch
    +1
    Not.

I trust it less now than I did when Bush was President and it wasn't much then.
  • NotWith... Red Branch 2009/12/04 23:20:54
    NotWithoutAFight
    +1
    I hear you there. Bush was a goof, but it's forever worse now.

I think history will be more kind to Bush than our media ever was.
  • Red Branch NotWith... 2009/12/05 01:33:34
    Red Branch
    +1
    A lot kinder.

Bush made some mistakes just because everyone does.
    This stuff is all on Obama's agenda and it has been the Leftist agenda for a long time.
  • DON 2009/11/28 16:23:59
    I know...
    DON
    +1
    Hell no I don't trust the government, especially this administration
  • Cowboyreg {IN GOD WE TRUST} 2009/11/27 22:23:04
    I know...
    Cowboyreg {IN GOD WE TRUST}
    +2
    That I do NOT! Anyone who does is a far left liberal and has no common sense! liberal common
    liberal common
  • DanaR 2009/11/27 18:11:15 (edited)
  • Drachen 2009/11/27 11:58:58
    I know...
    Drachen
    +3
    I do not like this government, its full of dems liberals....

Dey haz no brainz...

government dems liberals dey haz brainz
  • petean05 2009/11/27 05:32:53
    I think...
    petean05
    +1
    "They're out for presidents to represent them.
    You think a president can represent you?
    You really think a president can represent you?"
    -P.O.S.
  • NotWith... petean05 2009/11/27 15:45:11
    NotWithoutAFight
    +1
    I don't speak the same language you do obviously -
    I don't know what you are talking about.
  • petean05 NotWith... 2009/11/28 01:36:37
    petean05
    +1
    Its a quote from a song I like. P.O.S. is saying that no president will ever truly represent the people.
  • NotWith... petean05 2009/11/28 01:44:49
    NotWithoutAFight
    +1
    Ah -I guess I am such a dinosaur hon...

I'm losing my CQ maybe :P
  • mrs awesome face 2009/11/27 03:58:20
    I think...
    mrs awesome face
    +2
    dem or republican......no i dont trust the government.
  • richie 2009/11/27 03:48:19
    I think...
    richie
    +3
    No I dont trust the government. It is not A trust worthy organization.
    The government lies to the people every day but will lock a citizen up for lying to the government
  • Blade Master 2009/11/27 03:32:19
    I think...
    Blade Master
    +2
    I've never trusted the govt and never will
    it is a great evil but a necessary one
  • trader 2009/11/27 02:55:45
    I think...
    trader
    +4
    The government is a necessary evil. It functions as long as good people keep it in check. The time has come to throw the bumbs out.
  • Lady D.J 2009/11/26 23:23:42
    I know...
    Lady D.J
    +2
    I couldn't trust 'em as far as I could throw 'em (and I'm not as strong as I use to be XD)
  • Asher 2009/11/26 21:54:40 (edited)
    I think...
    Asher
    +2
    hell no....you can tell you made his supporters mad....Razias crying....oh no...
  • NotWith... Asher 2009/11/27 07:05:40
    NotWithoutAFight
    +2
    What a buffoon he seems - all anger and angst. - I don't remember running across that one before.

But I knew the type and confirmed it when I visited his page.
  • Razia 2009/11/26 21:30:29
    I know...
    Razia
    It's been trusted for over two hundred years, why now? I hear whining and cowardice. Has President Obama's victory crushed someone's small and fragile ego? I'm sure they'll respond to the truth... Watch.
  • NotWith... Razia 2009/11/27 07:02:49 (edited)
    NotWithoutAFight
    +3
    My ego is fine - thanks.

You haven't a clue what the truth is - just regurgitate liberal progressive talking points and whine about how the MAN has trodden upon the rights of the oppressed.

It hasn't been trusted for over 200 years - do you not know the history of this country?

You hear whining and cowardice - really? I say you project. You ever serve this country - outside of making sure people see themselves as victims? Why don't you take your civil rights bleeding heart overseas to China or Africa or the Middle East? Where real civil rights atrocities take place?

Save us your blather - I'm kind of surprised you didn't get on the Racist bandwagon - are you just saving that for your next ridiculous installment?

***************YEAH**********...
    These idiots just can't help but prove me right! Attack - first then block when they are called out on it.

It's like people that tweak - the behaviour is preordained.
  • Razia NotWith... 2009/11/27 18:54:32
    Razia
    Lady, please keep your hate and tenacity for those with like minds. What you and those like you think is totally irrelevant to me... Get a life.
  • highlatte 2009/11/26 20:00:01
    I think...
    highlatte
    +1
    Only a fool trusts the government.
  • Jesse 2009/11/26 18:55:29
    I think...
    Jesse
    +1
    ha.hell no
  • dublin9 2009/11/26 17:44:40 (edited)
    I think...
    dublin9
    +1
    I don't trust any government. Government always reaches for control over your pocketbook and life. It's a necessary evil, but needs to be watched and kept small. Our Founding Fathers realized this which is why we have a Bill of Rights.
  • Lotus Flower 2009/11/26 16:51:49
    I think...
    Lotus Flower
    Anything President Obama does will be an insult to you. Every President has had state dinners.
  • Racefish 2009/11/26 16:38:13
    I think...
    Racefish
    +2
    When you start to "trust" government, you become its slave. The only thing to trust is God. I've heard too many people say that governments are put in place to help. Really? Governments exist to control. They are to promote peace and prosperity. When they get large enough to demand a large part of your prosperity, that's when you should start to worry. You should have been vigilant before that time comes to prevent it.
    Read the Declaration over again so you can understand exactly why this country was formed.

http://www.ushistory.org/decl...
  • Edward Croy 2009/11/26 12:24:04
    I think...
    Edward Croy
    +1
    No, we should not trust the government, and even the Founding Fathers placed within the framework the tenets to not trust the government.

The current status quo of political elitism has been in place almost since the start of the Nation, despite the efforts of the Founding Fathers to to put within the framework the tools and ideals to prevent the Federal Government from taking control of our lives, instead of serving us.

Today, the two biggest mechanisms that are keeping the political elite in power are the lack of term limits for Congress and the gerrymandering of districts for the members of the House of Representatives. As long as members of the Senate and the House can make a career of 'political servitude' and members of the House can hand pick their constituents by redistricting to ensure their reelections, the power struggle to control the populace will remain in favor of the political elite.

Unless...

Americans wake up to this and start to carefully consider their ability to remove the political elite from their positions of power in the voting booth.
  • Captain Kirk~POTL 2009/11/26 06:03:09
    I think...
    Captain Kirk~POTL
    +2
    they are all corrupt,they`re spending our tax dollars like we have no dept at all.i think all of these clown`s will be looking for a job like the rest of the country.hell no i don`t trust any of these assclown`s.
  • Louisa - Enemy of the State 2009/11/26 05:02:23
    I think...
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +2
    I have never trusted the United States Government and it has never given me any reason to trust it! This government is supposedly one that was formed by the people, for the people. Yet in every dealing with the government, from the top down, the US citizen is treated with suspicion and disdain. Our politicians act like we are stupid and they have all the answers.

In addition, it has become crystal clear that Congress pulls the wool over our eyes by passing bills that they don't read and which contain items that we would never had consented to. The entire government is nothing more than a bunch of crusty men and Nazi Pelosi who are playing power ball with their ego's.
  • Covert Guy 2009/11/26 04:54:13
    I think...
    Covert Guy
    +2
    Both the Democrat and Republican parties have shown a disturbing willingness to break laws the rest of us would go to jail for breaking.
    Worst of all though are members of Congress who commit all kinds of crimes and never get punished and they go on to write some of the major laws of the land that we all have to abide by but they usually exempt themselves from because they obviously feel they are above and beyond the law.
    Two blatant examples of this right now are Senator Dodd and Representative Rangel. They have both committed serious crimes and are under investigation, which just drags on, for these crimes but will probably never be convicted or punished for any of their wrong doings solely because they are members of Congress. Yes they are both Chairmen of powerful committees and at a minimum should have been removed from these positions long ago. Of course if you are an ordinary citizen and committed the crimes that these 2 individuals have committed you would already be serving a long jail sentence but nothing has or will probably ever happen to these to individuals, because they are powerful politicins.
    NO, I do not trust the United States Government.
  • Lynn 2009/11/26 04:47:49
    I think...
    Lynn
    +3
    I trust them to run a war, build roads and bridges, run a police force and put astronauts on the moon. Outside of that, even in areas that I think they should be in, they have lost my faith and trust.
  • NathanBedford55 2009/11/26 03:48:07
    I know...
    NathanBedford55
    +2
    I don't trust the majority in the Fed. Most are crooks, charlatans, liars, and thieves...and that's being nice! Borrowing from Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, "they are all equally worthless"! :-)
  • NotWith... NathanB... 2009/11/26 03:51:51
    NotWithoutAFight
    +2
    You said a mouthful my friend.
  • NathanB... NotWith... 2009/11/26 03:53:49
    NathanBedford55
    +1
    Thank you NotWith! :-)

• Evan 2009/11/26 03:06:30
    I know...
    Evan
    +2
    no. and neither should you
  • NotWith... Evan 2009/11/26 03:15:23
    NotWithoutAFight
    +3
    Thank you for your sweet concern Evan - that's very nice.

I don't trust 'em.
  • mikebyrd 2009/11/26 02:43:59
  • NotWith... mikebyrd 2009/11/26 03:15:47
    NotWithoutAFight
    +2
    Those words do my heart well mike!
  • JuJu~Proud to be Infidel 2009/11/26 02:38:18
    I know...
    JuJu~Proud to be Infidel
    +6
    This administration is hell bent of shoving every one of their liberal socialist plans right through to be signed by a very eager and willing communist, whose first priority is to destroy this country and it's greatness.

Why? You can't have a NWO with the current position the US holds in the world.

Do I trust the US government, who has sold it's soul to whatever mysterious, dark, shadowy figure is pulling the strings (Soros)?

Do I trust a government that tries to hide the truth and then silence those who try to tell it, meanwhile backing the biggest hoax ever perpitrated on the world, Climate Gate?

government hide truth silence backing hoax perpitrated world climate gate
  • Mark P. 2009/11/26 01:26:48
    I think...
    Mark P.
    +4
    I wouldn't trust these assholes any further than I can throw them.

2014/04/17 15:54:06