Do you think Muslim prayers should be allowed in school?

yousra 2011/09/11 12:36:24
Related Topics: Prayer, Muslim, School
yes ;; they should .

• zbacku 2011/09/11 13:03:56
    no
    zbacku
    +8
    Christian prayers are NOT allowed in schools, why should Muslim prayers be allowed.

• jake 2013/05/08 18:14:57
    yes
    jake
    i compeletly agree that muslim prayer should be allowed in school; there are many reason. Firstly, it gives the student a chance to have a direct communication with god and also in my own relgious experience i strongly agree because there many other religion that are allowed to pray, so why cant muslim do the same.
  • Jeremy 2011/09/12 08:19:47
    yes
    Jeremy
    +1
    As long as it isn't teacher lead, go ahead.
  • Bomb a 2011/09/12 04:29:13
    yes
    Bomb a
    ....but only in the deep end of the pool.
  • voice_matters 2011/09/11 19:30:58
    yes
    voice_matters
    Unlike most that will answer this question i beleive all religons should be allowed to pray in school just as the us constitution says we are.
  • rustyshackelford 2011/09/11 17:02:33
  • ~IMHO~ rustysh... 2011/09/11 21:42:41 (edited)
    ~IMHO~
    First stoned (a pastime dear to their hearts), then shot (target-practice), THEN deported.
  • Ldude893 2011/09/11 16:33:13
    yes
    Ldude893
    +1
    Religious activities should be allowed in schools as long as they're not mandatory.
  • Pete 2011/09/11 15:09:31
    no
    Pete
    No! Why? Because their prayer is for the worships of the Devil. In addition, the school is not a church and is not for praying. If they want to pray let them pray at their place or a home. Stay away from school if you are going to pray. Muslims are nothing but wicked people and I mean all of them. They need to leave this country for America do not want them here. Muslims are the Anti-Christ and are the worse enemy of the entire world...... Peace be with you
  • voice_m... Pete 2011/09/11 19:32:41
    voice_matters
    wow never heard god called the devil before, but then again libs are confused people. they are so scared of religion because with religion and their charitable works we do not need the government handouts making people less loyal to the libs.
  • Pete voice_m... 2011/09/11 19:41:35
    Pete
    +1
    You still have a illiterate problems. Islamic is not a religion. It is a Cult and all cult worship devil not God. All cult are fundamentally flawed. I am not a libs and never have been. My God is the God of Abraham, Jacob and Isaac. The muslims goddess is of the Devil. Two different thing my friend and don't confuse yourself. Are we clear on this? Good!...... Peace be with you
  • voice_m... Pete 2011/09/11 19:43:57 (edited)
  • Pete voice_m... 2011/09/11 19:59:01
    Pete
    +1
    You still don't seem to face the fact. Muslims do not believe in the God of Abraham, Jacob and Isaac. You still don't understand their God. Their God is a symbol not a Spiritual God. I believe you just want to debate on the Truth. You think you know something when you know nothing. Stop your foolishness and get real with the fact. Muslims don't have a God. They worship nothing but idol and idol is dead. You need to have a tattoo in your brain so you can remind yourself over and over again. You don't know the fact because you not only ignorant but spiritual blind.... Peace be with you
  • voice_m... Pete 2011/09/11 20:29:52 (edited)
    voice_matters
    funny seeing that abraham in the muslim relgion is the same as in the jewish and christian. seeing you wish to ignore the facts we can go no farther in this discussion, but then again you are more interested in sharing your lib hatred of religion.

but i will allow you to waste 10 seconds more of my time who is allah if not the god of the muslims
  • yousra Pete 2012/03/24 06:07:39
    yousra
    it looks like you're afraid of them .. don't be please and don't ever talk about someone you didn't even contacted him or even talk to him ...you can juj someone like this .....liked or not islam is a religion .....liked or not islam is ''deen atawhid '' ; guess you can't anderstand it but you some day ...oh; by the way i a muslim ..i love my deen islam and i respect all religions including christ....take care
  • Pete yousra 2012/03/27 14:53:53
    Pete
    I am having a hard time trying to figure out what this you are trying to say. However, as I've stated earlier Islam was not, is not and will never be God words. Islam was made to deceived, control and destroy people life. You keep your Islam and I keep my Holy Bible the only true living words of God. I lives by the truth and respect those that follow them and reject lies... BTW, you need some basic English grammar. ,,,,,, Peace be with you
  • HALEY Pete 2012/05/21 01:18:59
    HALEY
    +1
    clearly you're uneducated about islam. we are not "ANTI-CHRIST" we believe in Jesus Christ as Gods prophet, but we do not believe he is God. AND LEAVE AMERICA? lol why? i was born in Minnesota and am just as American as you are. I want my education but also want to say commited to my religous expectations, and i have set prayer times. and WICKED? i love all people, wicked is the people who spread rumers about a religion they know nothing about. obviously. May blessing and peace be upon you.
  • behar Pete 2012/08/12 22:32:15
    behar
    +1
    We leave your country as soon as y'all leave are's Muslim are not anti-Christ frist get your facts right we are not the worst enemy your government is but y'all been brainwashed with stupid information that you think is right
  • Zuggi 2011/09/11 15:02:10
    yes
    Zuggi
    +2
    In the same manner that Christian prayer or Jewish prayer is allowed: so long as it is not school sponsored.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Zuggi 2011/10/07 02:55:35
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    I think we have all prayed before and during a test in school
  • LukeC 2011/09/11 14:37:13
    yes
    LukeC
    Only if all religions are given equality, but not taught to children, children will believe anything they are told so you are forcing your religion on them to teach them.
  • Panloker 2011/09/11 14:32:50
    no
    Panloker
    +1
    I get that they are special and their rights tend to be prioritized over our own. Liberals scream about equality, but where is the equality when Christians are forbidden from praying in school, and we have special prayer centers being put into those very same schools for the Muslims. If Muslims want to pray in school, I think that is fine, but it should go both/all ways. This political correctness just goes too far sometimes, makes us look like doormats when we can just disregard our own to accommodate the others.
  • voice_m... Panloker 2011/09/11 19:33:13
    voice_matters
    never have understood why libs hate religion.
  • GINGERBREAD 2011/09/11 14:17:51
    no
    GINGERBREAD
    +2
    This verging from the sublime to the ridiculous.1st we have people in the left telling us that any kind of christian prayers are illegal in any public places. And, instead of telling these people to piss off, we dutifully subscribe to this nonsense. Why we didn't just continue what we've been doing for 200 years, I don't know. Oh, because a liberal judge said we couldn't do it. Why we didn't tell that liberal judge to just piss off, I don't know. It appears that we've become a nation of sheep. So since we have become a nation of sheep, get ready 1st for the shearing, then to the slaughter house. We do not deserve to be free, because we don't want to be free. In order to be free, you have to fight for it, freedom, I mean.
  • Zuggi GINGERB... 2011/09/11 15:03:57
    Zuggi
    Your post is almost complete misinformation.
  • GINGERB... Zuggi 2011/09/11 15:10:37
    GINGERBREAD
    +1
    Tell me where I'm wrong? A student wants to pray by the flag pole, school tells him he can't do that. A child wants to say grace before she eats her lunch, the school tells her she can't do that. Shall I go on? Instead of getting face to face with these "RULE" makers, we dutifully obey.
  • Zuggi GINGERB... 2011/09/11 15:28:56
    Zuggi
    Where you're wrong is they flag pole prayers have not been banned anywhere; all that has been banned is teacher/coach participation. Where you're wrong is that students are not told they can't say grace.
  • GINGERB... Zuggi 2011/09/11 16:26:56
    GINGERBREAD
    +1
    Where have you been? There are cases every day where our students are prevented from prayers in the schools. Where do thing all of these court cases are coming from? A child draws a picture of the cross or of christ and the teacher tell her she can't. You keep denying something happening right in front of your eyes.
  • Zuggi GINGERB... 2011/09/11 17:47:56
    Zuggi
    +1
    Give me actual examples and statistics, not just "everyone knows!" Because it's quite simply not happening.
  • Randy 2011/09/11 13:43:18
    no
    Randy
    +2
    The next thing would be to remove girls from classes.
  • 001 2011/09/11 13:16:55
    no
    001
    +1
    It really depends on the school. If it's a catholic school, then no. If it's an Islamic school, then obviously yes. If it's a public school, it depends on their regulations regarding religion.
  • voice_m... 001 2011/09/11 19:34:33
    voice_matters
    +1
    the regulations regarding religion is - THE US GOVERNMENT CAN NOT ESTABLISH A NATIONAL RELIGION. please read the us constitution sometime
  • 001 voice_m... 2011/09/12 10:24:42
    001
    Of the school, not of the government. If a school allows children to pray to God, they should allow children to pray to Allah as well.
  • voice_m... 001 2011/09/12 14:50:54 (edited)
    voice_matters
    i already gave you the regualtions regarding religions in the schools. the concern is that chriatians are not allwod ot pray to their god but they are thinking about allowing muslims to pray to theirs
  • Meryl 2011/09/11 13:10:13
    no
    Meryl
    +2
    Not now, not ever. I go to school to learn, not be brainwashed.
  • voice_m... Meryl 2011/09/11 19:35:07
    voice_matters
    libby who said you had to pray. but why should others be punished due to your hate and ignorance
  • ~IMHO~ 2011/09/11 13:07:51
  • freebirdie ~IMHO~ 2011/09/11 14:27:14
    freebirdie
    LOL..wow. Tell us how you really feel!
  • voice_m... ~IMHO~ 2011/09/11 19:35:41
    voice_matters
    another fine post from the lib ignorant. why are libs so scared of religion i will never understand seeing that they can not tell us.
  • zbacku 2011/09/11 13:03:56
    no
    zbacku
    +8
  • zbacku zbacku 2011/09/11 13:07:01 (edited)
    zbacku
    +1
    Here's one: A teacher stepped out of his classroom and saw a group of boys in the corner of the hallway with their heads down and and whispering to each other. He yells out: 'You know you can't pray in school!' The boys turn and one says. 'But we were telling dirty jokes'. Teacher says: 'Well, that's OK then'.

2014/04/16 00:30:19