Do You Support Mitt Romney as President?

SodaHead Politics 2012/05/02 00:37:27
We know you want to make your opinion count -- especially during the time of a serious election. So, every week, SodaHead will host a handful of up-to-date polls having to do with the upcoming 2012 election.

Vote on this week's election questions below and make sure to come back every Tuesday to see how everyone voted -- and to receive a new batch of questions worth pondering. It's a great time to have an opinion. So, dive right in to our 2012 Election poll.

mitt romney

Read More: http://www.sodahead.com/survey/featured/2012-elect...

• rdmatheny 2012/05/02 01:21:21
    rdmatheny
    +7
    About as much as I support Obama.

romney and obama checklist
    THIS IS YOUR BRAIN:

this is your brain

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON DRUGS:

this is your brain

HAVING A MIND THAT CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT, MAKES YOU VOTE FOR:

oromney

• BwaHa Wake Th... 2012/05/05 16:59:56
    BwaHa
    "flip flopping" or recognizing you made a mistake and are changing your previous decision... WOW, I suppose folks with your thought process would prefer "no change" politicians. Once they cite their stance on something there's no hope in changing their minds to a more practical, acceptable, reliable way of doing things.

That's not my idea of a good leader. Good leaders, especially those who need to be fluid... are. They have to be able to change their approach, their mind, their stance on challenges accordingly. Those whose feet are cast in concrete, those who can't adjust to the happenings around them aren't true leaders in my book. They're mindless, insensitive, bone-headed fools. I'd rather have someone who tries something, realizes it doesn't work and moves on to a different approach rather than define insanity by continuing to try the same thing over and over while expecting different results.

Romney changed his mind on several things... Good! It shows he can think, adjust and be humbled by what's happening around him. He's human and will listen to reason.

Not like obummer...
  • Wake Th... BwaHa 2012/05/05 17:05:59 (edited)
    Wake The Sheeple
    Not exactly, he changed his mind on closing Guantanamo Bay & instead he opted to expand it to the whole United States & it's citizens, & don't forget that Romney supports this.

ndaa

• BwaHa Wake Th... 2012/05/05 17:24:54
    BwaHa
    Let's see what Romney ACTUALLY does when he gets in office. Man you really are too channeled aren't you.
  • Wake Th... BwaHa 2012/05/05 17:28:19
    Wake The Sheeple
    +1
    Was that a spin off of Pelosi's quote?..

“it will have to pass before we know what's in it”
  • BwaHa Wake Th... 2012/05/05 16:52:08
    BwaHa
    +1
    No bandwagon here... not on my account. He's the lesser of many evils but definitely not a bandwagon favorite for me... I'll hold my nose when I vote for him.
  • Wake Th... BwaHa 2012/05/05 16:55:39 (edited)
    Wake The Sheeple
    Congratulations on voting away the Constitution slower while holding your nose, but I respectfully decline to do so.
  • BwaHa Wake Th... 2012/05/05 17:25:34
    BwaHa
    We agree to disagree I see. A vote for Ron Paul is a dead vote.
  • Wake Th... BwaHa 2012/05/05 17:30:08
    Wake The Sheeple
    A vote for Romney might as well be a vote for Obama, besides that he has the same issues as another rich flip flopping former presidential candidate from Massachusetts.

kerry romney
  • BwaHa Wake Th... 2012/05/05 16:51:00
    BwaHa
    Where did you get that out of what Cal posted? Dayum you RP folks are a sensitive lot aren't you.
  • Savior Rebel 2012/05/02 08:20:50
    Savior
    +3
    why can't you see a Romney presidency would be the equivalent of an Obama 2nd term.
  • BwaHa Savior 2012/05/02 13:44:16
    BwaHa
    ...and you're of the mind that Paul stands a chance to win?

My God you Paul folks (though loyal to the core) are not seeing things through clearly. A vote for Paul is a vote for obummer, a vote against dumping obummer.
  • RickDaG... BwaHa 2012/05/02 21:05:11
    RickDaGoomba
    +1
    This is what the Democratic Party is hoping for. The Presidential election process doesn't have "run off" elections like other elections. The most votes win, even if it is a minority of the total votes. Bill Clinton won his 1992 election by 43%. This means that 57% of the American public did not wish him to be president, yet he was elected. Presidential candidates HOPE for a third party candidate. It means they can win with a minority of the votes.
  • Rebel Savior 2012/05/02 21:07:37
    Rebel
    +1
    Because a Paul presidency WOULD LITERALLY be an Obama second term. I'd take an almost obama, over the same obama any day.
  • Wake Th... Rebel 2012/05/02 22:02:46
  • Rebel Wake Th... 2012/05/03 02:44:56
    Rebel
    +1
    Who said anything about Fox News. Stop with the excuses. You either back it up or you shut up. Rather simple.
  • Wake Th... Rebel 2012/05/03 02:46:24
  • Rebel Wake Th... 2012/05/03 02:47:38
  • Wake Th... Rebel 2012/05/03 02:49:22
    Wake The Sheeple
    +1
    "Because a Paul presidency WOULD LITERALLY be an Obama second term."

You said this, now back it up with facts.
  • Rebel Wake Th... 2012/05/03 02:50:08 (edited)
  • Wake Th... Rebel 2012/05/03 02:56:09
    Wake The Sheeple
    +1
    Of course not when I call you out for not being able to back up your BS statements. Clown.
  • BwaHa Wake Th... 2012/05/05 17:14:46
    BwaHa
    +1
    That was hardly calling anyone out... it was more of a tirade because someone posted something contrary to what you want to hear or read.

Get over it. Paul's going to lose... he's already lost. He's a loser. Kaput... done... stick a fork in him.

And that's not just on FOX News... that's pretty much everywhere. Even Paul said he doesn't believe he has any chance of becoming president. He just wants to make sure his "opinions" are heard. Google that... I'm not providing links to you paulsters any more. You're too much like the libs... you want the answers but won't do your own research, your own work...

I quit doing it for folks like you a long time ago. Do your own googling.
  • Wake Th... BwaHa 2012/05/05 17:18:09
    Wake The Sheeple
    Why are you still typing?... Shoo fly don't bother me.
  • BwaHa Wake Th... 2012/05/05 17:23:14 (edited)
    BwaHa
    I figured you'd respond like that. Still nothing of substance so you make feeble attempts at belittling me and others. I'm not about to go away. I'm just going to keep flittering in and out to annoy you. LOL.
  • Wake Th... BwaHa 2012/05/05 17:31:55
    Wake The Sheeple
    ...Without substance, only verbal diarrhea originally swallowed while hovering around your idiot box.

idiot box
  • Savior Rebel 2012/05/03 01:56:45
    Savior
    +2
    Name one policy that Paul is offering that is the same as Obama's.
  • Rebel Savior 2012/05/03 02:44:21
    Rebel
    +1
    That's not the point at all.
  • Savior Rebel 2012/05/03 02:48:53
    Savior
    +3
    than please elaborate, you mentioned a Paul presidency, presidency as in he won the election, you may argue a Paul vote is a vote not used on Romey, but I don't think Ron Paul will be the least bit similar to Barack Obama.
  • BwaHa Savior 2012/05/05 17:17:33
    BwaHa
    I'll definitely agree with this post Sav... of all of the who ran or are running against obummer Ron Paul IS the least bit similar to obummer... he just doesn't have enough support to win a one on one, let alone a two on one election against him. A whole different conversation.
  • Savior BwaHa 2012/05/05 17:55:10
    Savior
    He polls good against Obama, the way I hear people talk about Ron Paul it must seem to them in a one on one Obama wins by a landslide which isn't true, at most Obama has opened a 10 point lead, but there have been polls where Obama opened a 8 point lead on Romney

In a one on one Ron Paul normally falls between -5 and +2, now I don't think Paul should run third party. and if he loses the nomination i'm voting for Obama-lite.
  • swim2bgood 2012/05/02 01:31:22
    swim2bgood
    +5
    No different from Obama
  • Wake The Sheeple 2012/05/02 01:29:58
    Wake The Sheeple
    +5
    I will vote for the best man for the job.

ron paul no one
  • BwaHa Wake Th... 2012/05/02 13:46:30 (edited)
    BwaHa
    Can you say "Ross Perot"? "George Wallace"? "Ralph Nader"?

Losing causes... all of them... and all of them should have been losing causes. Hence, the pithey vote count in the end... America's smarter than that. At least, we used to be.
  • Wake Th... BwaHa 2012/05/02 14:48:32 (edited)
    Wake The Sheeple
    +2
    Can you say John Kerry 2004?... A vote for Romney is a wasted vote, he will go down in flames just like other flip-flopping, out of touch, rich boy from Massachusetts did. Can't you see the system is rigged to give us No choice but to vote for big government candidates? That is unless we stop playing by their rules.
  • BwaHa Wake Th... 2012/05/05 17:45:28 (edited)
    BwaHa
    +1
    I didn't vote for Kerry in 2004. I actually found Kerry dispicable. Still do. He's more of a loon and a fraud than obummer in a lot of ways. Again with the flip flopping charges though? You're still on that? Get over it, change is okay... it happens. It's healthy to make changes when you realize you're wrong. Reviewing your beliefs, your goals, your challenges regularly and adjusting your responses accordingly... well, that's a healthy and a good thing to do. I appreciate folks who admit they're wrong and change their way of doing things accordingly... but then again, that's me.

Some folks hold people to what they say and challenge their desire to change later on down the line... just to... just to... hell, I have no idea why folks do that. And I'd lay money on the belief that those same people who criticize others for "flip flopping" will change their own minds on a regular basis when appropriate and will be the first to vehemently defend their change of mind when challenged! As should be! Defend your changes... but leave room for change.

Hypocrisy seems to be the flavor of the month, eh?

Oh, by the way I'd be remiss if I didn't post that a vote for Paul is a wasted vote, he will go down in flames just like that other flip-flopping, out of touch, rich boy from Texas did. Can'...

Oh, by the way I'd be remiss if I didn't post that a vote for Paul is a wasted vote, he will go down in flames just like that other flip-flopping, out of touch, rich boy from Texas did. Can't you see the system is rigged to give us no choice but to vote for big government candidates? That is unless we stop playing by their rules.

A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for obummer. You'll be holding your nose too.
  • Wake Th... BwaHa 2012/05/06 01:55:48
    Wake The Sheeple
    You talk in circles, void of logic and reason.
  • johnc 2012/05/02 01:29:42
    johnc
    +2
    It's the economy, we are not stupid
  • Wake Th... johnc 2012/05/02 03:02:42
    Wake The Sheeple
    +3
    If we vote for Obama or Romney we are.

romney obama term
  • johnc Wake Th... 2012/05/02 03:12:39
    johnc
    +3
    Obama came back asking to be rehired, he brings an enmies list, excuses, and blame. WTF is that all about.

For months plititians spend millions of dollars telling us how corrupt, how dishonest, how untrustworthy how careless they are with our money , they and DC are.

We are a 2 party system, You influence the party more in line with your beliefs, as we in the tea party did . And as black activist, enoronmental wackos, unions have done with the dems.

3rd party=perot=democrat.in the WH
  • Wake Th... johnc 2012/05/02 03:55:56
    Wake The Sheeple
    +3
    I never suggested voting third party, I only stated that voting between two men of extreme similarity & poor character is like voting on which dog turd we want to eat for dinner.

dog poop
  • johnc Wake Th... 2012/05/02 03:57:32
    johnc
    +3
    Most vote against one, not so much for one,

politicians are politicians.

2014/04/19 04:42:46