Do You Believe Joe Biden used Cocaine during VP Debate?

Jay Theyme 2012/10/12 06:35:30
Yes, Cocaine could explain Biden's Obnoxious Behavior
No, This was 'All-Natural' Joe Biden Behavior
Undecided/Other Explanation
Do you believe the allegations/rumors that Joe Biden may have been high on cocaine during the VP Debate?

Biden's outrageous aggression and obnoxious frantic attitude made for one of the most bizarre appearances in a debate since anyone can remember.
Loud and hyper, a physically and emotionally aggressive Biden was so frenetic, rude, interrupting some 80 times and the sneering! Oh the sneering, guffawing, scoffing and even chortling at seemingly inappropriate moments,
then,
in what was nearly just as strange - Biden slumping into a kind of groggy, foggy state, his head hanging, shoulders slumped, his face red and so slowly dragging out last words while staring at the floor.. resigned to exhaustion.

Social media (pre-spins) was loaded with comedic descriptions and for example describing Biden as an 'obnoxious clown riding a drunk elephant' and while it all seemed so bizarre to be funny...

... some, quite seriously, began to discuss cocaine as a very unfunny explanation. Some 'tweeters' and online commentators who claimed 'familiarity' with the drug cocaine insisting they knew very well what was behind 'obnoxious Biden' as well as 'crashing groggy Biden'...

...Biden was clearly high on Cocaine?

Some observers claiming to know the difference even noting this 'tell-tale behavior' shortly into the debate and commenting 'Biden already got in a few good lines... in the bathroom just before the debate!'.

Others, quiet sincerely, expressing concern they were sure this was someone high on coke (or perhaps a comparable drug?)
I dunno,
I have to tell you that I am somewhat familiar with people on cocaine and I most definitely did think this is a valid question based on what I saw in Biden tonight.

Or could it be the result of genuine prescription medications misused?

What do you think?

Do you believe Biden was high on cocaine during the VP Debate?

• betz 2012/10/12 09:50:52
    betz
    +3
    It was Joe being Joe and it was very sad. Did the guy seem knowledgeable? He did. But so did Ryan. Did Ryan treat Biden with respect? He did. Did Biden treat Ryan with respect? No! He was an embarrassment IMO with his inane faces, his laughing at Ryan's responses and his sneers and snickers throughout the debate. Joe Biden was disrespectful and I am now CERTAIN I am ashamed he is a heartbeat away from the presidency. Grow up Joe Biden.

• L Meyers 2013/01/24 18:14:00
    L Meyers
    +1
    This "Coke Head" wants to run for US President in 2016. He's delusional and a fool. If he wins, you know the Media and Voting is Rigged!
  • studiobrat PWCM AFCL 2012/10/24 19:24:06
    studiobrat  PWCM AFCL
    +1
    I am no longer surprised at anything politicians do! They have made me jaded and skeptical. Ho-hum.
  • auditman 2012/10/15 15:05:57
    auditman
    does anyone believe that BHO will toot up before tuesday debate to get energized ?? and does he have the questions in hand??
  • Jay Theyme auditman 2012/10/16 00:08:06
    Jay Theyme
    Obama used to have a cocaine abuse problem so I wonder if he still talks with drug counselors now and then? Maybe in stressful situations he feels tempted again?
  • Bob DiN 2012/10/12 15:36:32
    Bob DiN
    +2
    No Joe Biden is naturally nutty.
  • Zuggi 2012/10/12 13:32:44
    Zuggi
    +1
    /facepalm
  • Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2012/10/12 12:12:45
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Either that, or alcohol. Considering that his boss was/is a druggie.....
  • Jay Theyme Torchma... 2012/10/12 16:50:09
    Jay Theyme
    Well I didn't want to mention it but ya his boss abused cocaine and then there is the issue of Biden's daughter doing cocaine.

One thing I wondered was combination prescription/alcohol. I know I have a prescription that - if mixed with alcohol - I can feel extremely 'hyper' and even like a racing heart, false energy etc.

Having said that - I think Biden might be just obnoxious and weird to begin with (naturally) and maybe some good old whiskey and a xanax explains the 'super-dick' magnification last night.
  • Philo® ~PWCM~JLA ✩ 2012/10/12 10:12:38
    Philo® ~PWCM~JLA ✩
    +2
    Uncle Joe doesn't need chemical enhancement to be stupid and obnoxious!
    Desperate much?
  • betz 2012/10/12 09:50:52
    betz
    +3
  • maquignon 2012/10/12 06:39:31
    maquignon
    +3
    I prefer to think that rather than that was normal behavior.
  • Jay Theyme maquignon 2012/10/12 06:44:36 (edited)
    Jay Theyme
    +2
    You know what.. you're bang-on right!
    I would actually feel better knowing it really was due to cocaine abuse. At least that can be fixed (stopped).

If that is natural.. yikes! Onset of Dementia or serious mental distress I dunno?
  • Jay Theyme 2012/10/12 06:37:50
    Jay Theyme
    +3
    I suppose, to be precise: Did he use cocaine BEFORE the debate and was then high on coke DURING the debates.
    (I'd be quite surprised if he actually sniffed lines during the actual televised part).
    Anyways,
    You get the idea.
    Was he using cocaine as a sort of 'performance enhancing substance' for his debates?
    Some say it appears that way!
    ???

2014/04/17 15:39:37