Do Men think fat women can be beautiful, or that they're automatically ugly because they are fat?

Jenjey♥ 2009/03/16 14:28:56
I think that alot of women that are fat are very beautiful, and have alot of amazing qualities. but are most men too shallow to see past them being fat?

• Chelle G 2009/03/16 14:51:50
    Chelle G
    +3
    okay.

i have nothiing to say to this but to me, it doesn't matter whose skinny,fat or whatever, it's about thier personnality and characteristics. that's what i think!!! ^_^

• Inuyasha 2014/03/23 19:50:08
    I am a woman: I think alot of men are shallow, and only look at womens bodies...
    Inuyasha
    Men are shallow but...then again so are women.I recently in a cas we entered a class discussion over a certain book with a child that was and seriously "slightly overweight".In the book the character not only contributes but is also a realistic thinker to the situation they are in the novel.But that has nothing to do with this question,anyway then after the class read the books first few chapters the discussion officially started .The whole class,and I mean the WHOLE CLASS bashed the overweight character,and they all let their tongues go rampant about the "fat" character.Me being a very overweight person and hearing their true thoughts without them even noticing their true thoughts one "fat and ugly character",and to think you created bonds with such people,I honestly felt hurt at the time.I accept that I will always be overweight,but for people to show their true colours so casually,just because it was a character in a story.When in fact a similar person was sitting right at their left.People are shallow,and yes overweight or chubby or thick women are all beautiful in some form of being.-same as the skinny or healthy women.
  • sharon deo 2013/08/16 05:43:34
    sharon deo
    +1
    Not every man is shallow, but a lot can be! It doesn't matter about their bodies. I myself am 50 pounds overweight, weighing at 191 pounds. Even though, I have an Irish boyfriend who is VERY handsome. I never thought he would fall for me, as fat as I am, but he did!
  • Lokah 2013/02/01 03:27:03
  • AndyBoy 2012/07/11 18:22:39
    I am a man: I think fat women can be beautiful. (comment)
    AndyBoy
    The bigger a woman is, the hotter she is!
  • HoustonMan 2010/08/30 22:52:38
    I am a man: I think fat women are gross. No matter how pretty their face is.
    HoustonMan
    +1
    Are you kidding?

Do women find people like jack Black "attractive"? How about Dom DeLouis?! Please.

And it's not a "thyroid issue" and it's not their "metabolism". They can't violate the fundamental laws of thermodynamics. They eat more than they burn. Period.

If you don't believe that, go watch a season of The Biggest Loser.

If you're fat, it's because you CHOOSE to be fat by what you CHOOSE to put into your body and how much (or how little) you choose to move. Period.
  • Chocola... HoustonMan 2011/11/02 01:54:40
    Chocolate Frog Cards
    +2
    http://www.cracked.com/articl...

#2 applies to you, buddy. I'm sure you're perfect, though. And if not, I'm absolutely positive that you have valid excuses for any of your flaws =P.
  • Chocola... HoustonMan 2011/11/02 02:01:27
  • Kasandr... HoustonMan 2012/02/12 16:35:10
    Kasandra Cheatle
    +4
    actually, douchebag. I am a larger woman. I have been living an organic lifestyle for over a year now, and i work out 4 times a week. Its not always as easy as just stop eating hamburgers. I have a disease called Hypothyroidism. This cause my thyroid glands, that regulate my metabolism and other cycles in my body, to almost completely shut down. I have to live a very healthy lifestyle so i dont gain more weight, probably healthier than you. So you can shove your closed-minded assumptions up your tight perfect ass.
  • Lokah HoustonMan 2013/02/01 03:28:48
  • sweet girl 2010/01/19 20:17:51
    sweet girl
    +1
    fat women ar pretty
  • mariah 2009/11/23 00:36:25
    mariah
    Join the discussion! Leave a comment.
  • sempermedusa 2009/07/24 01:31:49
    sempermedusa
    +2
    I am a woman. I am fat. I think that no man in their right mind would want to date a fat girl unless that was all they could get. I am disgusted not only by my own body but also of other fat women's.
  • BURNT OUT! 2009/07/14 08:11:21
    BURNT OUT!
    +1
    personally im not attracted to twiggy like girls,, and im blown away by what some people consider fat.
  • Prince Of Ravens 2009/04/21 04:14:46
    Prince Of Ravens
    I know I'm biased, but when I was in high school, I had nothing to do with fat girls because "they weren't cool", but I wound up marrying one and I couldn't be happier, I think she is the most beautiful woman in the world and I'm happy that she's with me. I couldn't imagine being with anyone else.
  • 007 2009/04/18 05:54:10
    007
    +1
    they r some of the sweetest ladies. fat women beautiful comment sweetest ladies
  • JanetHahn007 2009/03/16 17:57:15
    JanetHahn007
    +1
    My personal opinion is it's a 50/50 deal. Some guys like em skinny and only see the skinny. I am not a skinny girl but I'm not overweight and I've been chosen over a skinny girl and also dropped like a bad habit for a skinny girl.

I think as men mature, so does their taste in women. We learn it's not all about the package, but whats inside it.
  • noBama 2009/03/16 15:26:07 (edited)
    noBama
    +1
    I think that alot of women that are overwieght are very beautiful,I still think that it's also unhealthy and they should control eating and exercise.I love all people
  • JanetHa... noBama 2009/03/16 17:58:35
    JanetHahn007
    +1
    Yes, but what if their eating habits have nothing to with their weight?

Like I said, I'm not skinny but I'm not overweight and I excercise and eat healthy. Doesn't make me skinny tho
  • bloodyrose JanetHa... 2009/11/07 00:31:56
    bloodyrose
    Dude, you said that you're not overweight...so why are you defending your supposed being fat? If you are not overweight, you are not fat.
  • Whackos... noBama 2009/03/17 09:42:10
    Whackoslovakian  ⇜ǷђÀ3†⇝
    Good man :D
  • anygirl noBama 2009/09/05 07:44:58
    anygirl
    Being fat doesn't always mean that the person is an over eater. I know some people stick thin and can eat anything while the chubby person watches what they eat and still gain. I personally think that larger women (men as well) can be beautiful.
  • Noone 2009/03/16 15:15:36
    Noone
    I also think a top model can be horrible.
  • Turtle Chell 2009/03/16 15:00:12
    I am a woman: I don't care. As long as I'm skinny, who cares if men like fat ...
    Turtle Chell
    +1
    LOL, no really there are men who find only chubby women attractive. woman care skinny cares fat women lol chubby women attractive
  • illman Turtle ... 2009/06/29 13:02:35
  • Turtle ... illman 2009/06/29 13:53:46
    Turtle Chell
    what is this?
  • Chelle G 2009/03/16 14:51:50
    Chelle G
    +3
    okay.

2014/04/18 09:26:57