Director of CAIR Missouri wants to prosecute Americans who insult Islam…using sharia law

Alexander 2013/02/19 17:27:42
Posted on February 19, 2013 by creeping

behead-all-those-who-insult-the-prophet1

via zTruth: Faizan Syed, director of CAIR Missouri, wants to punish those who insult Islam with sharia law!

Last August, the director of CAIR St. Louis, Faizan Syed, wrote about his ideas for monitoring social media titled Social Media Task Force. Sayed wants to create a Muslim youth association who would aggresively monitor the media. What really stood out was this statement under the section “I have few suggestions to make in this regard” (5th bullet):

“Report anti Islamic and anti Muslim content on the internet to appropriate authorities to take action to remove it and go after those who post it online and prosecute and take actions according to the Shariah ruling.”

Take action according to the Sharia ruling? Humm… in some countries this could mean death.

Simply astonishing.

• phil.olding.3 2013/02/19 18:46:39
    phil.olding.3
    +3
    Really? Islam is a joke.

Come to prosecute me using islamic law, and I'll prosecute you with a 12 gauge.

Freedom of speech is more important than your feelings.

• jubil8 BN-0 PON 2013/02/20 02:37:09
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +1
    And I don't suppose that "suggestion" will be seen as inciting hate crimes by our brilliant officials.
  • EllaBella 2013/02/19 21:07:58
    EllaBella
    so now you, in turn, want to limit Syed's right to make his own statement?

if someone comes across a threat on the internet, should they report it? or should they wait until the threat comes to fruition and then go, "hey, that guy/chick said he/she was going to kill ____________ (fill in the blank) but I didn't take it seriously.

also, if a website has terms of service and someone violates those terms, should that be reported to the website owner? i guess that's a personal choice, but one most people are going to make at some point.
  • whitewulf--the unruly mobster 2013/02/19 19:17:13
  • phil.olding.3 2013/02/19 18:46:39
    phil.olding.3
    +3
    Really? Islam is a joke.

• topcat128 2013/02/19 18:11:23
    topcat128
    +3
    My guess is that Obama and his left-wing liberal Islam loving friends would do this if they could.
  • Jerry (Iron Priest)☮ R ☮ P ☮ 201
    +2
    He should be executed for even suggesting such a thing. Off with his head!
  • zbacku 2013/02/19 17:45:14
    zbacku
    +2
    I guarantee that with Obama and the Liberals in charge, this will happen.
  • Striker 2013/02/19 17:41:09
    Striker
    +1
    Missouri seems to be having a bad day.
    I do have one friend there who would not agree with the couple of idiots who showed up today!

2014/07/10 12:34:25