Did you know?
• A 1997 high school shooting in Pearl , Miss. , was
halted by the school's vice principal after he retrieved the Colt .45 he kept in
• A 1998 middle school shooting ended when a man living next
door heard gunfire and apprehended the shooter with his shotgun.
• A 2002
terrorist attack at an Israeli school was quickly stopped by an armed teacher
and a school guard.
• A 2002 law school shooting in Grundy , Va. , came
to an abrupt conclusion when students carrying firearms confronted the
• A 2007 mall shooting in Ogden , Utah , ended when an armed
off-duty police officer intervened.
• A 2009 workplace shooting in
Houston , Texas , was halted by two coworkers who carried concealed
• A 2012 church shooting in Aurora , Colo. , was stopped by a
member of the congregation carrying a gun.
• At the recent mall shooting
in Portland , Ore. , the gunman took his own life minutes after being confronted
by a shopper carrying a concealed weapon.
2500 times last year alone
legal gun owners stopped violent crime when confronted with it long before any
police assistance ... Of course, you probably didn't know any of this because
mainstream media doesn't find it worth reporting. It's not sensational enough
and doesn't fit with their agenda. What's insane is people who think removing
rights from responsible people will somehow keep them safe.
See Votes by State
News & Politics