Bill Clinton Poses With Porn Stars: Acceptable or Unprofessional?

Bill Clinton has seen bigger scandals in his time, but a recent photograph of the former president is dragging him into a little bit of unwanted controversy. It all stems from a trip to the Hotel de Paris in Monte Carlo on Wednesday, where he was being honored alongside Prince Albert II of Monaco at the "Nights in Monaco" fundraiser gala. Proceeds went to their respective foundations, but the public highlight was a seemingly innocuous photo.

Brooklyn Lee, a 22-year-old award-winning porn star, tweeted a picture of herself and two other adult actresses posing with the president -- apparently within minutes of promoting a very explicit scene from one of her movies. The photo and the story of its origin quickly went viral, placing Clinton in an awkward position. It's unclear whether or not he knew they were porn stars, but the damage is done. Do you think the photo of Bill Clinton with a few porn stars is acceptable for a man in his position?

clinton brooklyn lee

• Jackal 2012/05/24 20:13:39
    Acceptable
    Jackal
    +39
    Last time I checked...

Pornstars are people...
    Pornstars vote...
    Pornstars have rights...
    I don't see any titties or vajay jays in this picture...

Whats the problem?

• Michaelene Ev Rom 2012/05/31 14:37:19
    Michaelene
    Ask SH news, I did not reate the poll or make a big deal of anything.
  • LOU Michaelene 2012/05/31 04:39:01
    LOU
    You filthy people have such double standards. Whores are people too.
  • Michaelene LOU 2012/05/31 14:38:48
    Michaelene
    Whores are whores, you can love them if you want, just don't get caught.
    I think filthy people like filthy whores.
  • LOU Michaelene 2012/06/01 05:49:38
    LOU
    Clean people like clean whores. They are angels............
    angels whore
  • Michaelene LOU 2012/06/01 18:07:14
  • LOU Ev Rom 2012/05/31 04:37:50
    LOU
    Look at the dry skin on that ol saddle!
  • Laura Steve 2012/05/26 00:31:08
    Laura
    +1
    I personally could care less what he did in his personal life...and I could care less who he takes photos with. And, I thought he was a great president! I would vote him back in in a heartbeat.
  • Gwen N. Bareit 2012/05/25 15:45:26
    Acceptable
    Gwen N. Bareit
    +5
    It should not be acceptable but that is assuming a Normal person. Wild Bill set a new standard for himself and to me it is expected of him.
    Love him or hate him, you have to admire him for being himself. He don't claim to be one person and hide his actions. Well maybe he hides the worst actions.
  • Jlmpatro 2012/05/25 15:23:11 (edited)
    Acceptable
    Jlmpatro
    +1
    Very controversial issue and the best and we do not lie to ourselves. This industry feeds directly and indirectly millions in the world and the USA. since there is on incentive. I think the ladies and men more skeptical should see the image with a smile ...
  • bluelady 2012/05/25 15:10:48
    Unprofessional
    bluelady
    +4
    but why am I NOT surprized
  • PK 2012/05/25 15:09:36
    Acceptable
    PK
    +2
    Bill Clinton is the "FORMER" president of this country, why would the words "professional" and "unprofessional" have anything to do with the appropriateness of this photo? And I will bet any amount of money that al the men who voted "unprofessioanl" here would give their right nut to be standing where our "uncle Bill" is standing.....
  • stevegtexas@aol.com 2012/05/25 15:06:41
  • Bill G5... stevegt... 2012/05/25 19:08:56
    Bill G53  ~PWCM~JLA
    Hmmm..... Clinton poses with porn stars and Obama poses with media whores. Interesting.
  • merlin 2012/05/25 14:38:54
    Unprofessional
    merlin
    +2
    Double standards!!! I wash my hands of anything that has to do with our government!!!
  • Sterling 2012/05/25 14:28:16 (edited)
    Acceptable
    Sterling
    +3
    I hate me some Clintons but I doubt he knew they were pornstars... If he did it would have been a video.

zing
  • Howard 2012/05/25 14:25:24
    Unprofessional
    Howard
    +5
    Just visiting old friends...

By the way, they're whores, not 'stars.'
  • Bill G53 ~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/25 14:17:58
    Acceptable
    Bill G53  ~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Acceptable for Clinton only he has a well-known history of having his pants around his ankles. I guess he might have also been attracted to that blue dress.

I doubt Reagan or Bush or even Harry Truman would have posed for such a picture whether they had been Presidents or not but would especially have not made the photo when they had been President. They would have considered it demeaning to the office. That's the difference when you have men of character vs. no-character like Clinton.
  • cents-less 2012/05/25 14:15:33
    Acceptable
    cents-less
    +3
    It's his life. He's Bill Clinton, I am not shocked because it's Bill Clinton.
  • RoseyRhod 2012/05/25 14:05:35
    Unprofessional
    RoseyRhod
    +4
    The photo itself is not in poor taste, but given that his wife is in a high position in government, and given his status as a former president, he should have a little more tact. This does not reflect well on him, and it's embarrassing for Mrs. Clinton.
  • Lee RoseyRhod 2012/05/25 14:12:40
    Lee
    +2
    It's embarrassing for Right Wingers to be so critical about it.

But Right Wingers are too dumb to know it.
  • Bill G5... Lee 2012/05/25 14:21:02
    Bill G53  ~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    I think if you were to read the biography of Harry Truman, you would realize Turman would give Clinton hell for making this photo and demeaning the office of President. Clinton lacks character. Truman was a man of character AND a staunch Democrat.

....but I guess you are too dumb to know that.
  • Lee Bill G5... 2012/05/25 14:28:12
    Lee
    You presume too much.

What makes you think that some Right Wing Nut Job piece of scum would ever be able to speak for a fine man like Harry Truman?
  • Bill G5... Lee 2012/05/25 18:43:14 (edited)
    Bill G53  ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Read his biography. My guess is if I took everything you know about him and put it in the head of a gnat, it would rattle around like a BB in a boxcar.

Here's a picture of the cover.... sorry. It's not a comic book
    truman mcullough biogrtaphy
  • Lee Bill G5... 2012/05/25 18:59:22
    Lee
    Your opinions are as worthless as you are.

And yes . . . You are sorry.
  • Bill G5... Lee 2012/05/25 19:05:55
    Bill G53  ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    That's all you've got???? Hahahaha!!!!!
  • Lee Bill G5... 2012/05/25 19:13:48 (edited)
    Lee
    Obviously, some people are easily entertained.

It's interesting how so little effort on my part produced such a reaction.

Five . . . count'em . . . Five exclamation marks . . .

lol

Just try to calm down. Don't get so hysterical.

Yes, obviously you're an intellectual wimp . . . but you're really overcompensating for your lack of substance, don't you think?

Five exclamation marks AND hysterical laughter.

I love it.

Thanks.
  • Bill G5... Lee 2012/05/29 16:04:16
    Bill G53  ~PWCM~JLA
    Much better. Next time try to do as well without my leadership!!!!!! (6! A new record)
  • LOU RoseyRhod 2012/05/25 14:24:36
  • WinterLynn LOU 2012/05/25 15:26:58 (edited)
  • Lee WinterLynn 2012/05/25 19:02:03
    Lee
    Can you prove that Limbaugh is not a child molester??

Tell me, why does Rush Limbaugh take his sex vacations in the Dominican Republic, the child prostitution capitol of the Western Hemisphere? . . . If not to molest children?

Let's see some proof that Rush Limbaugh is not a child molester.
  • WinterLynn Lee 2012/05/25 19:10:27
  • Lee WinterLynn 2012/05/25 19:20:40
    Lee
    No . . . really . . .

Rush Limbaugh takes sex vacations in the Dominican Republic.

That is a proven fact, and even he would probably not deny it if you asked him.

And it is also a proven fact that the Dominican Republic is the child prostitution capital of the western hemisphere.

So . . . WHY does Limbaugh take his sex vacations in the child prostitution capital of the western hemisphere.

My guess is that it's so he can have sex with children.

Isn't that the obvious answer??

What is your best guess?
  • fuzzy K... Lee 2012/05/30 14:02:42
    fuzzy Ken "In G*d We Trust"
    I never knew that the Dominican Republic is the child prostitution capital of the western hemisphere.

HOW DID YOU?
  • Lee fuzzy K... 2012/05/30 19:30:46
    Lee
    I looked it up after I found out that Limbaugh was routinely going there on Sex Vacations.

http://www.childtrafficking.c...

I wasn't surprised.
  • fuzzy K... Lee 2012/05/30 19:43:36 (edited)
    fuzzy Ken "In G*d We Trust"
    I just found out Georgia is ALSO a hub for child prostitution.
    http://www.ajc.com/news/atlan...
    http://www.interfaithchildren...
    http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Progra...

In fact, back in 2010 the Georgia state legislature was considering a bill (S.B. 304) that would have decriminalized the prostitution of children!!!
    http://bainbridgega.com/news/...

Using YOUR logic that must be why you live in Georgia.
  • Lee fuzzy K... 2012/05/30 19:47:44 (edited)
    Lee
    No, Georgia is not a hub for child Prostitution. Atlanta, like any big city, does have Prostitution, including child prostitution.

It is, however, illegal and carries stiff penalties.

But I don't live in Atlanta.

In the Dominican Repubplic, it's a growth industry, and it's not illegal.

Prostitution is legal in the Dominican Republic. And it is also not illegal to have sex with prostitutes.

And Rush just loves to use and abuse those tiny little Dominican girls, doesn't he?

The idea behind decriminaliizing child Prostition in Georgia centers around the fact that some people don't think youing girls should be burdened with a criminal record.

There are still laws in Georgia against having sex with a minor, and the penalties are extremely heavy.
  • fuzzy K... Lee 2012/05/30 20:16:32
    fuzzy Ken "In G*d We Trust"
    According to the articles I linked Georgia is a hub.

You ASSUME Rush went to the DR for child sex without a shred of PROOF.
    No chance he was going there for the beaches or the beautiful countryside? The Viagra? Maybe he thought he would get lucky. DR has a lot of beautiful women who would be attracted to a rich celebrity. DUH!

What about Congressman Rangel? He actually owns a house there. Should we assume it's so that he can take advantage of the child prostitutes and rent the house to fellow pedophiles when he's not using it?
  • Lee fuzzy K... 2012/05/30 20:26:44 (edited)
    Lee
    Your articles say Atlanta is a hub .. . . In Georgia.

There's plenty of proof of that Limbaugh frequents DR prostitutes.

Why did Rush Limbaugh have all of that Viagra on him in the DR?

Was he just carrying around and not using it? Doubtful, don't you think?

Besides, that Fat A$$ed Bloviater looks like a archtypical Child molester, doesn't he?

Charlie Rangel has nothing in common with Rush.

Rangel fought bravely in the Korean War and won a purple heart and a bronze star . . . quite a feat for a black man in the early 1950's.

And Rangel has island heritage. His people were from the West Indies.

Limbaugh in conrast is a powerful Right Wing Nut Job piece of scum who just loves to assert his will over little tiny brown baby girls.

Big difference . . don't you think?
  • fuzzy K... Lee 2012/05/30 20:48:33
    fuzzy Ken "In G*d We Trust"
    So a black man who fought bravely in Korea can't be a child molester? Do tell.

You've yet to show any proof that Rush is.

Come back when you have something more than a perverted wish.
  • Lee fuzzy K... 2012/05/31 08:27:18 (edited)
    Lee
    As I said, Rangel's people are West Indies Islanders. The DR is his home. His people are from the area.

His people are of the type that Big Daddy Limbaugh exploits when he goes out seeking tiny little brown girls to rape and humiliate.

Why are Right Wingers so flat out evil?

2014/04/24 03:02:35