23% of Florida Independents Turned Off by Obama's Support for Gay Marriage: Will Obama Lose Florida?

Fef 2012/05/23 15:45:41
25% of all voters and 23% of Independent voters said in a Quinnipac poll that President Obama's position favoring same-sex marriage makes them less likely to vote for him in the 2012 election. Only 11% of the voters said Obama's pro-homosexual position makes them more likely to vote for him.

The same poll shows Florida voters support Mitt Romney (R) over Barack Obama (D) by 6% -- 47% to 41%. President Obama continues to sink himself by taking radical social positions on issues. It may help distract the media from the awful economy Obama has governed for nearly four years, but it doesn't help Obama's overall election strategy.

President Obama has failed to run on his record with a dreadful economy and a healthcare plan people have popularly rejected. Obama failed to attack Romney's personal character because Romney has a dignified character and impeccable record. And Obama cannot run on a radical Leftist social agenda because he will lose the 'swing states' like Florida, Missouri, Ohio and Pennsylvania.

President Obama needs to find a new strategy if he wants to defeat Mitt Romney in November 2012.President Obama's same-sex marriage endorsement makes a full quarter of Florida voters less likely to cast their ballots for him, according to a poll released Monday. Quinnipac's latest poll of the Sunshine State finds that 25 percent of voters say Obama's endorsement of gay marriage makes them less likely to vote for him. On the other...

Read More: http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/05/florida...

• Mr. Smith 2012/05/23 17:18:44
    Obama loses Florida in 2012
    Mr. Smith
    +12
    Obama will lose Florida, but not because of gay marriage. He will lose Florida because of the economy, jobs, gas prices, energy and food costs, etc. Historically speaking, 8 out of 10 undecided Independents will break for the challenger when there's an incumbent up for reelection. This is not good for Obama and could produce a landslide victory for Romney in the end!

• ✞Knight of Honor 2012/06/22 05:47:00
    Obama loses Florida in 2012
    ✞Knight of Honor
    I can only hope.
  • Franco Phile 2012/05/31 03:50:10 (edited)
    Obama loses Florida in 2012
    Franco Phile
    Yes because people came to the United States so they could dislike homosexuals as much as they damn well please. And the person who made this poll I just found out is a creator of this site? And he's referring to same-sex marriage as a "radical Leftist social agenda" in his question? Bias much? And from someone who works at Sodahead. Delete my account, I want nothing to do with people who call my future marriage such a thing.
  • Claybern 2012/05/25 19:24:51
    Obama loses Florida in 2012
    Claybern
    He is a one term POTUS.
  • Ev Rom 2012/05/24 20:19:19
    Obama wins Florida in 2012
    Ev Rom
    repub

Here is the 23% at their little pic nick

http://www.addictinginfo.org/...

KKK Invites North Carolina Residents To ‘Whites-Only’ Cross-Burning
  • twocrows 2012/05/24 20:15:29
    Obama wins Florida in 2012
    twocrows
    for the record, I hate these either/or responses. what do some folks have against a middle-of-the-road option? just askin.

that said, I have no idea if he will win or lose Florida. I only know that THIS Floridian isn't swayed one way or the other by his [very reluctant and forced by Biden] endorsement of gay marriage.

bigots will be bigots, of course and there are those who will vote against him for that reason alone. but, imnsho, most people who would have been swayed by that pronouncement weren't going to vote for him in the first place. so I doubt it has cost him more than a dozen votes here or anywhere else.
    just sayin.
  • Giantfan 2012/05/24 17:45:47 (edited)
    Obama wins Florida in 2012
    Giantfan
    +2
    First off, too bad for those people. You'll always have people who don't like someone who's different be it gays, or a different race or a different religion and mostly they are conservatives anyway so I doubt Obama would have gotten their votes to begin with and secondly a poll out today has Obama ahead in Florida by 4%. It changes daily so I wouldn't get my panties in an uproar too soon. One last thing. Florida has an older population and they tend to be more old fashoned.
  • michael 2012/05/24 14:33:02
    Obama loses Florida in 2012
    michael
    +1
    Obam is slowly but surely losing Florida becuase of his other policies rather than his fight for same-sex marriage. He has made Jewish voters and Christian supporters nervious over his stand on Isreal againt Iran; he has offended the Catholic Church as well as mainstream Evangical Christian churches becuase of his stand for birth-control AND abortion; he has been less than supportive for farmers and other Agriculture workers ( yes I grew up on an orange grove in Umatilla-Florida) this is a sign of the Democratic Party losing its rural base and totally by focusing on urban issues in general; and , finally, he has not taken a stronge stand against Cuba's repressive government. When you add in these basic issues to his already disappointing job growth preformence as president that only spells trouble at least here in Florida for Obama.
  • Giantfan michael 2012/05/24 17:57:38
    Giantfan
    What is offensive about the Catholic church is their barbaric beliefs and stupidy and being Catholic I have witnessed that first hand. Making the Jews nervous how is that? By not rushing to war with Iran? If I were living in Israel I'd be more nervous if Iran was attacked. As for Cuba it's time to move forward. All that hate and boycotting has done nothing in the past 50 years to change Cuba. It's time to try something new. What I fail to understand is if you keep burning your hand by touching something hot why do you not stop and try something different like not touching something hot with your bare hands. The Cuba policy has failed. Disappointing job growth is what we got from the last president. Whether you know it or not Obama's job growth in the past 24 months has already doubled Bush's job growth for a full 8 years. Now that was disappointing.
  • michael Giantfan 2012/05/24 18:56:17
    michael
    I am also a Catholic and I am proud of the Mother Church. I don't think is anyway it's barbaric beliefs. I remind you should never badmouth the long traditions of social justice especially when other people still respect those ideals. Remenber, the world does not go around your views and for that matter niether does mine.
    As for Isreal, I strongely defend Isreal's Right to exist and what is wrong with that, my friend. Doesn't Isreal have the right to Exist??? I mean to be both Anti-Catholic AND Anti-Semitic views are a sign of bigotry and at the sametime is a sign of a closed and sick mind!
    As for Cuba , what is wrong with a free and democratic Cuba??? Don't you like freedom??? Are you a communist???
    I noticed you ignored my comments on agriculture just like Obama is doing hence he is losing all of small town America---I hope you remenber that that piece of land between New York City and L.A. is CALLED America and I am very proud to be its son.
    As for job growth, Obama is simply following Paul Krugmen's ideas of spending your way of debt-hence the federal debt has increased under Obama --have you noticed what is going on in the EU with Greece's debts???
    I am focused on myself I have been unemployed for the last 2 years and I am finishing out my 1st year of homelessness. D...
    I am focused on myself I have been unemployed for the last 2 years and I am finishing out my 1st year of homelessness. Do you realize I have earned a master's degree from Tennessee which I got built entirely on student loans and as a result of my economic postion I am NOT paying one cent on my student loan debts becuase I am living on about $40 per week??? I simply don't see how anyone can say Obama has been a "success" for me. I am planning to vote for Mitt this fall.
  • Giantfan michael 2012/05/24 21:07:07
    Giantfan
    Wait, I defend Israel's right to exist as much as anyone but sometimes those who think there is only one way to do things are the ignorant ones. You do know that the Obama adm. has two plans set up. One is deplomacy and the other is an attack on Iran. You do know that don't you. It has been reported already just smartly not the details.
    As for the Catholic church it is truely ignorant not to question something be it the church or the government or a coach's game plan. Just taking everything as the whole God's honest truth is quite foolish. If churches and religions were all 100% right they wouldn't disagree so much would they?
    As for Cuba what is wrong with letting Cuba rule themselves? Not everyone wants the same kind of government as we have. Ours is a mess. We have two parties and they hate each other.
    I ignored comments on agriculture because I wasn't knowledgable on the subject. Why speak on something I didn't hear anything about? It's like Romney speaking on that Chinese dissident and saying how badly Obama was handling the situation when he didn't know what the hell he was talking about. It's what one calls talking out ones ass. As we all know Romney didn't know what was going on behind the scenes and everything turned out as planned. So it's not a good idea to speak wh...
    I ignored comments on agriculture because I wasn't knowledgable on the subject. Why speak on something I didn't hear anything about? It's like Romney speaking on that Chinese dissident and saying how badly Obama was handling the situation when he didn't know what the hell he was talking about. It's what one calls talking out ones ass. As we all know Romney didn't know what was going on behind the scenes and everything turned out as planned. So it's not a good idea to speak when you are clueless on a subject so I didn't. Understand now?
    For you because you are homeless the economy isn't working for Romney it is working. There were homeless people with degrees during the Bush adm. and the Clinton adm. and every adm. before them. You're what they call a statistic. Many people with masters degrees in the subject you majored in have good paying jobs. You just don't happen to be one of them but ask one who does have a good job and they'll say the economy is working for them. I hope you find a good paying job and a nice home of your own. I wish nothing bad on anyone. Just don't blame any one person for your problems. Most problems don't happen over night they take years and somethines decades to surface.
  • michael Giantfan 2012/05/25 01:17:18
    michael
    Perhaps you misunderstood the question was about Florida---I have lived in Florida since 1972- and my mom's great great granfather actually fought for Florida against the federal government back in 1860 hence I have deep ties to Florida. All the groups I meantioned are very important in Florida in terms of Florida politics and government.
    Only a fool would ignore the Jewish community in Miami or anywhere across the state for that matter. Also for that matter you and your buddy Obama will not win any freinds in Miami saying things like "Viva Castro!!" in fact you might get shot! And for agriculture , I accept your statement as being true, but I ask you take my word for it Obama has "lost" ground among farmers. All I am saying is these are poliitical realities-if you where running for office against all those groups and they all supported me then I would have roughly 35%-45% of all statewide voters ALREADY in my "camp" before election day OR to say it another way - I would have already "captured" not only ALL of Miami in terms of votes but ALSO most of Central Florida and ALL of North Florida, too. That would leave you" forced" to "capture" ALL of Jacksonville AND Orlando, plus Tampa in order for you to still have a chance at victory. So for me to win I must focus all my effort...
    Only a fool would ignore the Jewish community in Miami or anywhere across the state for that matter. Also for that matter you and your buddy Obama will not win any freinds in Miami saying things like "Viva Castro!!" in fact you might get shot! And for agriculture , I accept your statement as being true, but I ask you take my word for it Obama has "lost" ground among farmers. All I am saying is these are poliitical realities-if you where running for office against all those groups and they all supported me then I would have roughly 35%-45% of all statewide voters ALREADY in my "camp" before election day OR to say it another way - I would have already "captured" not only ALL of Miami in terms of votes but ALSO most of Central Florida and ALL of North Florida, too. That would leave you" forced" to "capture" ALL of Jacksonville AND Orlando, plus Tampa in order for you to still have a chance at victory. So for me to win I must focus all my efforts on anyone of those 3 cities to "lock it up all"; the result is I win and YOU lose. There are only two groups that I haven't mentioned -retirees and African-Americans. the retirees are already upset at Obama over Obamacare but they distrust 'ole Mitt ( just like me) so they are not yet ready to vote for him....yet. But it is closing fast. As for the African -American community -they are really pissed off over the shooting of Trayvon Martin with good reason and the current Gov Rick Scott's cuts in healthcare and education but I think Obama will get about 90%-95% of their vote. However, that will NOT be enough to overcome all those other groups Obama has offended one way or another. I remind you what a political genius once said " To get along -go along" ( Sam Rayburn) and I hate to tall Obama has violated that rule ...at least here in Florida.
  • Giantfan michael 2012/05/25 02:23:48
    Giantfan
    Why would retirees be mad over Obamacare they get their doughnut hole closed in their prescription drug plan. Honestly there is nothing in the conservative republican party right now that does anything for me. I'm not rich so there is nothing. As for the nastiness of the present republican party that is definitely a turnoff. All they do is name call. Communist, Marxist, socialist, alian, Obumber, Odumber I mean if acting like children was something good the present republican party would be great. I use to be an independent and split my vote. Not anymore. Not until the republican party I use to admire returns from wherever they've gone.
  • michael Giantfan 2012/05/26 22:19:59
    michael
    My freind you really don't understand, the Republican Party of today is ran by white Southerners like myself who tend to be rual orgins from small towns across the South religiously educated ( just like myself) before going into the US military followed by using the GI bill to go to state college. And guess what all of those values they earned stays with them into adulthood. For example, all I ask you is to think about these people I have described: Trent Lott, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Lyndon Johnson, Al Gore, Mitch McConnell, Phil Graham, Newt Gringrich,Earl Hutto, Bob Graham, and many more of my people who have become very important in Washington DC. Becuase of that background of theirs is part of the reason why 'ole Mitt is struggling here in the South-he is a Mormom while most Southerners are Baptist or Methodist But whatever they feel about Mitt's "Mormomism" they hate Obama more so they will hold there noses and vote for Mitt this coming Novermber.
  • Giantfan michael 2012/05/27 03:14:11
    Giantfan
    See this is my problem with republicans. What about all the democrats who served and came out and used the GI bill to go to college? I was born in a small town under 5,000 people. My father served 11 years in the army and my godson my nephew served with the marines in Iraq and I lived on 2 bases when I was young and my brother was born at Fort Lewis and my father recieved 2 or 3 purple hearts in Korea. The difference is we don't care what religion someone is. I could care less. It's what people do that matters. And you used the correct word for Obama, hate. You hate him but why? What did he do that other presidents didn't do? Well he is democrat and he is black and that's reason enough for many to hate him. I understand the south has always had their race problems. Hell not too long ago Catholics in the south were considered no better than blacks. That's a problem only you yourself can solve. I don't claim to know what it's like being raised in the south. My mother and father lived at Fort Benning Georgia before i was born. I was in Fort Lewis and Fort Richardson. I'm a northerner born and raised. I only hate bigotry be it race or religion or where someone is from. There is no need for it.
  • michael Giantfan 2012/05/27 22:14:27
    michael
    +1
    You see my problem I am a Southerner who is Roman Catholic and yes I had a great great great grandfather was actaully in the Confedarate Army-in one of the Florida infrantry units as an enlisted man who owned no slave( it is called peer pressure-freinds talked him into joining the "Lost Cause" in 1860-but thankfully he was enough of a Roman Catholic NEVER to joined the Klu Klux Klan after the war) you would think that alone would be enough of a thing to allow one to "escape" from bigotry--NOPE! You were correct-so my family has always was happy about the 1964 voting rights act hence also our 'verbally" defending religous freedom for everyone-I really hate to hear some one denounces Catholics and Jews and Muslims.
    I think you understand how the Republican party today is radically different than just 40 years ago.
    As for Obama-I don't hate him beyond a certain level---on foreign policy-he has done EXACLTY what I wanted he to do-get tough on Pakistan, get us out of Iraq/ Afghanistan, keep pressure on Iran, and defend Isreal. Also he has "played" it safe with China and Russia. It is on domestic issues I find myself opposing him..for example-he created Obamacare ( universal healthcare) at a time in our nations history with truly crushing budget deficits and a trade inbalance with...
    As for Obama-I don't hate him beyond a certain level---on foreign policy-he has done EXACLTY what I wanted he to do-get tough on Pakistan, get us out of Iraq/ Afghanistan, keep pressure on Iran, and defend Isreal. Also he has "played" it safe with China and Russia. It is on domestic issues I find myself opposing him..for example-he created Obamacare ( universal healthcare) at a time in our nations history with truly crushing budget deficits and a trade inbalance with China; I just don't think he can pay for it without higher taxes. I also think he is ignoring the growing problems with the student loan program --namely the crushing debts the students get upon graducation . I know I am too deeply endebt myself and the job market down here is brutal! But this is the basic problem of our whole country today-too high cost of living and too few real jobs upon top of too high of debts. Do you realize I have earned a master's degree and I am reduced to washing dishes while I am looking for another job???
  • Giantfan michael 2012/05/27 23:09:04 (edited)
    Giantfan
    Honestly I do hope you get a good paying job soon. Me i'm a progressive and I am all for universal healthcare. It is needed badly in this country for two reasons. One to control costs and two because medical costs are the number one reason for bankrupcies in the US. Did you know Richard Nixon wanted to do healthcare reform and actually had a plan but his own party stopped him? Had he done it then we may not be in such a bad position today. As for playing it safe with China and Russia I don't understand that comment. Romney and Fox News just criticized Obama for how he was handling that blind dissident from China but they had no clue as to what he was doing behind the diplomatic scenes and he and his family are over here now. People don't know what's going on and then they say he should do this or that but things are getting done the right way with intelligence not chest beating.
    Now our crushing debt actually started during Reagan and has grown steadly ever since with a slight reversal during Clintons second term. I think honestly considering how badly our economy was and how fast it was getting worse by the day Obama did a pretty decent job getting this turned around considering it just wasn't our economy it was the world economy in trouble and that makes it harder for our eco...
    Now our crushing debt actually started during Reagan and has grown steadly ever since with a slight reversal during Clintons second term. I think honestly considering how badly our economy was and how fast it was getting worse by the day Obama did a pretty decent job getting this turned around considering it just wasn't our economy it was the world economy in trouble and that makes it harder for our economy to recover since exports during a recession to those countries go down. We weren't much worse off during the great Depression and it took 16 years and a World War to get us out of that one. I don't expect you to like a democrat but I would hope you look at the situation and honestly see how bad it could have been compared to how it is now. We need more jobs but we need both parties working together to get those jobs not one trying to make the other look bad so they'll lose re-election. i'm for America and against dirty politics which hurt people like you and me and help only themselves. Neither side is innocent that's for sure but we are the problem because we let them get away with their crap which hurts us not them. Good luck in your job search. Don't be afraid to move if you have to to get a good job.
  • michael Giantfan 2012/05/28 23:57:07
    michael
    +1
    while you are correct about the budget deficit growing under Ronald Reagan-I remind you of all the economic suffering everyone endured in the 1970s. The reason why I remind you of it is becuase our country was in trouble before the federal budget grew. I really think our basic problem is the collective "failure" to re-define what is the New "American Dream" ( what is success and what is failure in our society) in this age of low wages and big gover. deficits.
    Yes I agree the idea of nationalize healthcare for everyone is very old indeed-heck FDR was working on this issue at the time of his death and Harry Truman wanted to do it as did Richard Nixon, too.
    As for me I am trying to save up money to move with early next year.
  • Giantfan michael 2012/05/29 00:14:18
    Giantfan
    +1
    I wish you luck in whatever you do and wherever you go. I think the only way we'll ever get our deficit down is for the rich to pay their fair share and for the middle class to improve wage wise adding more revenues to the government coffers and hopefully stop wasteful spending and change the way government officials like senators and congressmen both federal and state recieve retirement pay.Instead of us paying them $100,000 a yr. retirement in tax money let them get a 401K retirement plan like the rest of us.
  • michael Giantfan 2012/05/29 00:18:56
    michael
    I agree with part of what you are saying-the rich should pay for their "fair share" but we really do have to get control of all non-defense spending as well as "plant" the idea into some people's heads that government isn't the solution for every single problem going on within this country. I know way too many people are looking for an 'easy government check" every month without working for it. I know the homeless shelter I was living in a few months ago - many of those people where already getting a government check every month and the social workers thought that was okay.
  • Giantfan michael 2012/05/29 00:28:38
    Giantfan
    Let me ask you what is worse. A homeless person getting a small government check or a rich person getting a $100,000 taxcut on top of what they're already getting? Or business not paying any taxes? There are two sides to each coin. I'd rather someone with nothing get something then someone with everything getting alot more. That's how I feel. Now are there lazy SOB's looking for handouts. You betcha. Are the laws in this country slanted towards the wealthy. You betcha.
  • michael Giantfan 2012/05/29 00:42:36
    michael
    +1
    I know-it is crazy times we live-we give a "kid' a $100000 worth of college built on loans and then tell him go "flip hamburgers" at the "Burger Place" which doesn't pay the debt but still hold him accountable for the loans. Meanwhile lets go "bailout" Goldmansachs, J.P. Morgan, or someother crook with tax payer money. You figure it out 'cause I be damned if I understand it!!!
  • Giantfan michael 2012/05/29 01:17:30
    Giantfan
    +1
    We live in a society that worships wealth. If you're rich your a hard worker, if you're flipping hamburgers you're consided lazy and not worth thinking about and that's wrong. We must treat everyone equally. One person isn't better than the other one person is just better off. You're as good a person as a bank president but you are looked down on because of your job and how much you make. No matter what job you have, flipper or bank pres. you are the same man just at a different income level.
  • michael Giantfan 2012/05/29 15:00:06
    michael
    +1
    I know you are correct about wealth but here in the South-they ( the people) have "sold-their souls" to the ideas about capitalism by wraping it up in the whole "romance" connected to small town America and ignoring the destructive aspects of capitalism to those small towns. I mean I still fondly recall someone telling me when I was just 18 years old-- "America is the land of opportunity if you are just willing to work for it which means getting your head out of those books and forget about getting a college education" becuase I was from a poor family (who where Roman Catholic) is that mindset that has crippled the South historically. Yet I hear many of the same type of statements being made among people in thier late 50s or older. I think part of their lack of understanding or support of the growing student loan repayment crises ( former students too debtly endebted-like myself) comes from this same mindset of people down here. What is even more troubling to me is how many people here on Sodahead-actaully champion the idea of a social class structured system here in America. Strange indeed!!
  • Giantfan michael 2012/05/29 20:44:00
    Giantfan
    +1
    I worked hard for 30 years the last 10 of which not only did I work the night shift, 11:30 pm to 8:00 am I worked 7 days a week in a union factory. I never got rich. I did end up crippling myself though. I have many friends who have their own businesses and guess what the only difference is that they have more money then I do. We are friends just like we use to be. I have friends who are lawyers, 3 funeral home directors, 2 dentists, one top aide for a senator, 1 black topping company owner and the list goes on. I respect them and they respect me. We don't judge people by their wealth just the fact that people work for a living no matter how much or little anyone makes. I like it that way.
  • michael Giantfan 2012/05/29 23:28:51
    michael
    +1
    I am afraid that your vision of America is out of date--people today only care about "padding " their resumes ( mostly with lies) with empty titles.I know I have washed dishes, worked in a fast food resturants/hotels, and worked as a common day laborer even though I have a master's degree from Middle Tennessee State ...why you asked...becuase no one was ever going to hand me a damn thing-I had to earn it. I know that is hard and cynical lesson to learn in life's roads but it was the only road I had to walk since I had no wealthy relatives.
  • Giantfan michael 2012/05/30 02:16:24
    Giantfan
    +1
    I came from a very poor family no one gave me anything either. Everything i ever got I earned myself and that's the only way I'd have it.
  • michael Giantfan 2012/05/30 16:52:55
    michael
    +1
    I guess we are part of the generation of dinosaurs-so we must leave DEEP footprints for the future
  • A Founding Father 2012/05/24 07:53:02
    Obama wins Florida in 2012
    A Founding Father
    +2
    Well, if the other 77% are Gay or in favor of his approving statement, then Obama is a winner with this move.
  • big T 2012/05/24 02:36:53
    Obama loses Florida in 2012
    big T
    hopefully because Obama has made alot of europeans angry at the usa.
  • dubbie 2012/05/23 23:46:46
    Obama loses Florida in 2012
    dubbie
    +3
    And North carolina ,South Carolina , Virginia , Ohio, Kentucky , You get the picture , I aint going to spell out the other 52 of them
  • ed 2012/05/23 23:44:42
    Obama loses Florida in 2012
    ed
    +3
    I just hope the rest of florida feels the way I do about obama period.He [obama] sucks.
  • Chanch 2012/05/23 23:23:06
    Obama loses Florida in 2012
    Chanch
    +3
    We can only hope..........and pray !
  • joe ramirez 2012/05/23 22:51:05
    Obama loses Florida in 2012
    joe ramirez
    +1
    And hopefully every state that did not pass laws that changed the definition of Marriage between one man and one women!
  • words t... joe ram... 2012/05/24 02:29:51
    words to live by
    Virginia voted one man, one woman way back when!
  • Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/05/23 22:02:57
    Obama loses Florida in 2012
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    IT DEPENDS what happens in Sanford....there is still a potential for a nice race riot there...and then with THAT in peoples minds....a few Union thugs whispering 'Remember Sanford' in the ears of floridians...OR some symbols of the New Black Panther Party on a polling door is all it will take to put Florida in obama's column
  • Fef Ballade... 2012/05/23 22:41:23
    Fef
    +2
    Race riots will sink Obama. People know that people of color have more liberties in America now more than ever -- and people reject the blacktivists who cry otherwise.
  • Ballade... Fef 2012/05/23 22:44:51
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    some know that....unfortunatley far too many believe the spin from the three stooges , Louis, Jesse and Al....IF there are all these intelligent black people how did Obama get elected in the first place?..simple..a brutha as prez trumps critical thinking and vetting. I am predicting they will do it again....outside the polling booth they say one thing..as soon as they get in it's 'vote for the brutha'
  • words t... Ballade... 2012/05/24 02:33:35
    words to live by
    yep! I think you are correct.
  • words t... Fef 2012/05/24 02:32:50
    words to live by
    I believe in equal rights, But I don't believe in any minority thinking they have the upper hand. Can't we all just get along and live our lives without governement stirring up a bees nest?
  • Ballade... words t... 2012/05/24 02:40:24
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    how do you expect a corrupt community organizer to become POTUS with THAT good common sense intelligent attitude

2014/04/20 08:39:57