SPARE THE ROD HATE YOUR CHILD

8mariedawn6 2011/12/27 15:30:53

SLIDESHOW: SPARE THE ROD HATE YOUR CHILD

NO
1 of 4

NO

1. NO

NO

2. NO

NO

NO

3. LOVE

LOVE

4. YES

YES

SPARE THE ROD HATE YOUR CHILD

JESUS SAID:

"WHOEVER WOULD HARM ONE OF THESE LITTLE ONES,IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR HIM TO HAVE A HEAVY WEIGHT

FASTENED AROUND HIS NECK AND BE THROWN IN TO THE SEA."

I have herd it so many times "He who spare the rod hates the child" I hear

People blaming God for them beating there children with all kinds of awful

things.Well I give the script at the top to all that say this.The fact is so many

want to take certain scripts and use them to there likes.The fact is you need to know

the Lord God you have to read all the Bible and put it all together and then decide.

When God spoke of this he was saying to give the child a snake or hit and as we all know

as a small child you can use your hand and as they get older you might have to use a

belt or something because your child will just stand there when you hit them with your

hand and laugh at you as you are in pain from the hit.Your hand dose not work any more when

they get older.Now that dose not mean to bat your child out of control.The Lord tells us control

is a very important thing in human life.There is a thine line between discipline and abuse.Control

is the answer.Keep your self in full control do not release anger you are not doing it for you

you are doing it for the child.Always the child should know why they are being punished.

They should never have marked or bruises.The Lord never means to punch them or kick them.

The Lord says not to abuse or you will be the one to suffer.Please all read all before you make

your choice to blame god for man's failers.The sad fact is kids today are either not getting enough

discipline or they are getting the wrong kind of discipline and the wrong kind will scare a child for life.

Please discipline your child with love and respect never forget that child needs to be respected as well

as disciplined.A child starts out looking to you for all answers to life.When you take the respect away

they will also lose respect and go to the streets for there knowledge and well we know where that

will take them.Please have a blessed day,tell your child you love them.Jesus loves all the little and big children.

good

good

• Bikermike 2012/01/11 03:31:18 (edited)
    Bikermike
    +1
    I think Jesus was talking about converts not children....

Matthew 18:3 And (Jesus) said "Assuredly I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of Heaven"

18:4 "Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of Heaven"

Then there are the other versions that read a little differently than your quote:

New International Version (©1984)

But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

New Living Translation (©2007)

But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to have a large millstone tied around your neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea.

English Standard Version (©2001)

but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)

but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.
  • 8maried... Bikermike 2012/01/12 04:51:08
    8mariedawn6
    That is great i also put that on a while back to prove my point.I belive the Lord meant children however like what you have put on he did not mean to beat them.The Bible has to be read and put together and read between the lines to understand .I belive it is God's way to say punish do not spoil.Bless you.
  • Bocephus 2012/01/05 00:10:47
  • 8maried... Bocephus 2012/01/05 05:05:20
    8mariedawn6
    Yes i know that one .However I do not belive that is what the Lord means by that.Allot of times you can make a child resentful by the way you treat them.For instance mental abuse,Beating a child.Disrespeckt..There are so many ways that can happen.Acting like you do not care is a real good one.If you do nouthing allot of times they think you do not care and they also have no borders.That is what I belive the Lord meant by spakens it sticks in there mind it is wrong.That is my belief anyway.I wish you all the best.Good day.
  • Bocephus 8maried... 2012/01/05 18:29:02
  • 8maried... Bocephus 2012/01/06 04:37:13
  • Beat Magnum True Hero 2011/12/27 22:59:51
    Beat Magnum True Hero
    +1
    The "rod" does not have to be physical punishment. A lot of it is proactive parenting which few are willing to do.
  • Vision of Verve 2011/12/27 21:16:39
  • MinaM8 2011/12/27 18:08:13
    MinaM8
    +1
    If you hit your children in any kind of way, you are a bad parent for not having a better way of teaching them that what they did was wrong. You should never physically (or even verbally) harm your children, regardless of their age. Because most people with mental illnesses are that way because they were beaten as a child.
    I was never harmed by my parents. That way I learned that violence wasn't the answer.
    Please don't ever hit your children, it's completely wrong. Be a better parent for heaven's sake...
  • Vision ... MinaM8 2011/12/27 21:14:18
  • caroline MinaM8 2011/12/29 12:10:00
    caroline
    +1
    there is a difference between beating a child and spanking a child and as someone who works with children and child welfare you can usually tell when a parent has a no spanking rule,they are usually the ones shouting and screaming at their unruly child.most parents who will spank when necessary don't need to because the boundaries are much clearer for their children.
  • 8maried... MinaM8 2012/01/01 22:45:45
    8mariedawn6
    I do not belive in beating children but I will whip my child.The problum is that when people do nouthing the child learns nothing.I know some people with mental illness and I know that there mental illness came from mental abuse not physical.Mental abuse can be way more worse than physical.However neither should be done.NO one deserves such treatment.
  • TMan 2011/12/27 16:17:29
  • Dickens 2011/12/27 16:05:34
    Dickens
    +1
    ..violence begets violence...
  • 8maried... Dickens 2012/01/01 22:47:25
    8mariedawn6
    This is so true but when a parent wipes there child they should not be violent if they are they are wrong.
  • Andy 2011/12/27 15:55:30
    Andy
    +1
    You are to discipline your child...if not, then you are "hating" them. Never beat or abuse your child... discipline has to come from a point of love, so that the child understands right from wrong.
  • mrdog 2011/12/27 15:34:03
    mrdog
    +1
    Being a parent.... is tough chore.... no matter what a kid does...it is never correct
    to beat them.... that is stupid .... bark

2014/04/20 11:04:31