SEE THE EPIC TRAILER FOR ‘THE BIBLE’ — HISTORY CHANNEL’S UPCOMING MINI-SERIES THAT COVERS GENESIS TO REVELATION

doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~ 2013/01/11 11:54:10
On Thursday, a new trailer for the initiative was released, showing snapshots of the compelling stories that will be told.

Premiering on March 3, the five-part program may come as a surprise to some — particularly considering Hollywood’s generally-dismal portrayal of religious themes (not to mention an overwhelming penchant for ignoring faith altogether).

Producer Mark Burnett (L) and his wife actress Roma Downey arrive at Operation Smile’s 30th Anniversary Smile Gala at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on September 28, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California. Credit: Getty Images hotel september 28 2012 beverly hills california credit getty images
The mini-series, which will take viewers through the holy book from Genesis to Revelation, is slated to air in two-hour intervals each week, concluding on Easter Sunday. Unlike documentary-style projects, “The Bible” is a reenactment that relies upon actors and realistic settings, merging the two in an effort to bring the book’s many stories to light.

Below, see the invigorating trailer that shows just a glimpse into what viewers can expect as they journey alongside Burnett and Downey:
In March, we’ll see how audiences react to the series that the Hollywood power couple holds dear to their hearts. THIS QUESTION IS CLOSED! VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM VIEWING BY OWNER

Read More: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/10/see-the...

Question Closed

• mustangluver 2013/01/11 18:22:21
    mustangluver
    +4
    I would love to see a movie about the 3 days Jesus spent in Hell...Jesus was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into hell. On the third day he arose again from the dead. He ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty.

• Allbiz - PWCM - JLA 2013/02/11 21:20:29
    Allbiz - PWCM - JLA
    +2
    Why has the video been banned from public viewing?
  • doofieg... Allbiz ... 2013/02/11 22:44:56 (edited)
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +2
    It was working when I put it up! I'm closing the thread! Thanks, love!
  • doofieg... Allbiz ... 2013/02/12 01:46:22 (edited)
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +1
    Try this one : in add photos : The Bible :official trailor the bible official trailor
  • evangelism_vision 2013/02/11 19:48:10 (edited)
    evangelism_vision
    +2
    I WILL NOT SEE THE MOVIE AT ALL WHY?

Producer Mark Burnett (L) Made this Movie with the Help of Apostate Pastor Rick Warren who has been very active in destroying Christian Churches around the Country as well as twisting the word of God. Also bring in Muslim beliefs and trying to tie them together with the christian Faith in what is ca;;ed CHRISLAM

No, Anything Rick Warren has his hands on , you can be sure the devil is near by

satan
  • Purple ... evangel... 2013/02/11 23:21:39
    Purple Pinto ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Glad I'm not the only one who gets that impression from him.
  • evangel... Purple ... 2013/02/12 01:39:51 (edited)
    evangelism_vision
    IN MY CHURCH, OUR PASTOR IS TRYING TO USE THE RICK WARREN CHURCH GROWTH PROGRAM AND IT HAS CAUSED MANY PEOPLE IN MY CHURCH TO LEAVE. AND MANY OF US LEFT HAVE BEEN FIGHTING THE PROGRAM BECAUSE RICK WARREN IS NOT A BORN AGAIN BELIEVER. HE IS AN APOSTATE.

Not yelling .... When i looked up at the screen I realized it was all Capitals.. SORRY

Anyway..... BEWARE OF RICK WARREN... His Program is to use a Watered down Gospel to attract people to Church which I am fully against.

I believe in Preaching the whole word of God but Our Pastor does not. Many in our Church are praying for him But Rick Warren has a lot of damaged Churches out there because of his programs
  • Charu ∞... evangel... 2013/02/12 00:15:00
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +2
    AMEN!!!
  • evangel... Charu ∞... 2013/02/12 01:41:00
    evangelism_vision
    Thank you. God Bless
  • corey.thompson.peartree 2013/02/11 19:24:27
    corey.thompson.peartree
    +2
    Fake images of the past tell the whole truth history channel The ppl in the bible was all black
  • doofieg... corey.t... 2013/02/11 19:37:45
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +7
    NickName: corey.thompson.peartree
    Gender: Male
    Location: United States
    SodaHead Since: 14 minutes ago
    Age: 22
    Zodiac: Scorpio
    PHOTOS & VIDEOS New sock ? Or Very old 22 ? I don't Think you were there, were you? Give me chapter and verse where that is recorded, Please!
  • Old Salt doofieg... 2013/02/11 20:19:08
  • doofieg... Old Salt 2013/02/11 22:31:08
  • Old Salt corey.t... 2013/02/11 20:18:18
  • doofieg... Old Salt 2013/02/11 22:35:25 (edited)
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +3
    tower of babel Oops! This was supposed to go to Allbiz!
  • Allbiz ... corey.t... 2013/02/11 21:15:30
    Allbiz - PWCM - JLA
    +3
    Yeah. And the people in the biball knowed hol to talk real good too.
  • doofieg... Allbiz ... 2013/02/11 22:50:39
  • mustangluver 2013/01/11 18:22:21
    mustangluver
    +4
  • Red Branch 2013/01/11 15:40:46
    Red Branch
    +2
    It should be a great series.
  • Chibi Guru Z 2013/01/11 13:51:59
    Chibi Guru Z
    +2
    WoW! That made me goose bumpy. I'm looking foreward to seeing this.
  • corey.t... Chibi G... 2013/02/11 19:23:05
    corey.thompson.peartree
    +1
    Why are all the characters white The ppl in the bible were all black its a travesty that the history channel wont portray the truth
    +3
    Amazing--and I like their version of Noah's Ark. That's better even than Dino de Laurentiis' version.

I am eager to see how many characters they put into it, in addition to those shown.

2014/04/20 23:53:11