Cleveland Bus Driver Knocks Out Woman

Smokey 2012/10/16 16:25:35
Knock her out
Do nothing and call the police
A Cleveland Bus Driver knocks out a woman for spitting on him. What would you do?

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhTq85Q0S...

• Melizmatic 2012/10/16 16:48:47 (edited)
    Melizmatic
    +4
    One; This story has already been covered, ad nauseum.

Two; Calling the police isn't "doing nothing." That's exactly what the driver should have done, instead of retaliating physically.

Three: Both the driver and the woman were dead wrong, but he's the one who will suffer the consequences most because he was at work, and failed to follow proper protocol.

• RLUX 2012/10/30 20:04:45
    RLUX
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha he upper cuted the sh-t out tht hoe lmao

he took it to far there bro but damm that was funny as hell .. " you goin to jail now"
    what would you do smoke
  • Smokey RLUX 2012/10/31 19:26:06
    Smokey
    +1
    I never hit a woman, but I kinda understand the bus driver too. Listen, he's in charge of people's lives and this crazy woman was spitting and hitting at him while driving.
  • RLUX Smokey 2012/10/31 19:35:22
    RLUX
    SHUTDAMM STRAGHT
  • RLUX Smokey 2012/10/31 19:39:21
    RLUX
    AT LEAST WE KNOW WHAT THESE GUYS GO THOUGH .. WHEN STUBBORN ASS PEOPLE ACT LIKE THEY HARD THERE GONNA GET IT HARD ,,,
  • Spider20 2012/10/30 01:56:48 (edited)
    Spider20
    When I was in 10th grade this guy on the bus fake spat on my head while playing Mr. Smart@$$....I didn't realize he'd faked it so I dribbled his head off the back of the bus seat in front of me a few times.....he didn't bother me again....I'm thinkin' that bus driver might be long lost kin....

She acted like a street thug and she got street justice from the sounds of it....
  • **Bessie** 2012/10/16 17:59:20
    **Bessie**
    Spitting on some one is one of the most vile things you can do. I don't blame him for whatever he did. She deserved the worst!
  • MissAshley 2012/10/16 17:38:21
    MissAshley
    I've never had anyone spit on me before, but DAMN! How did she get up after that hit??? And, she kept coming after him!
  • Metaldane 2012/10/16 16:52:37
    Metaldane
    Actually a lot of the people covering the story have said it looks like she hit him first so that's self defense as for me personally I would've pulled out my knife or gun if I ha it and that would end the fight right there.
  • Melizmatic Metaldane 2012/10/16 17:35:23
    Melizmatic
    +2
    You'd really risk your livelihood, instead of following protocol?

Furthermore, you carry weapons to work?
  • Metaldane Melizmatic 2012/10/16 17:43:22 (edited)
    Metaldane
    Actually my workplace allows me to defend myself if assaulted by someone and also carry knives I don't take guns to work unless I'm selling or buying one from a coworker on lunch and it stays in my car the entire time.

But if it was against the rules to respond I still would on general principle jobs come and go but I don't take disrespectfulness on a level like that from anyone regardless of race, creed, or gender.
  • Melizmatic Metaldane 2012/10/16 17:48:22
    Melizmatic
    +1
    Okay, then.

I won't ask what you do for a living.
  • Metaldane Melizmatic 2012/10/16 17:54:07
    Metaldane
    Well actually I work retail as an overnight stocker lol but I'm also a weapons collector and make money off of that too but I'm usually nearly a pacifist to be honest.
  • Melizmatic Metaldane 2012/10/16 17:55:02
    Melizmatic
    Okay.
    Melizmatic
    +4

2014/04/20 01:11:31