Chopper Live - The Revenge

WF - Rumpelstiltskin -PWCM~JLA 2012/12/11 16:09:19
Team Paul Jr.
Team Paul Sr.
Team Jesse
Team Gas Monkey
Post your vote here if you watched the show last night and why you choose that bike.
Junior
Team Paul Jr

Senior
Team Paul Sr.

Jesse
Team Jesse

Gas Monkey
Team Gas Monkey

• WF - Rumpelstiltskin -PWCM~JLA 2012/12/11 16:15:06
    Team Paul Jr.
    WF - Rumpelstiltskin -PWCM~JLA
    +5
    My personal choice is Paul Jr.
    I think Paul Sr made a very nice bike, but that front end maybe functional but chunky and just does not go with the bike.

Jesse James built a bike he claimed to be nothing out there like it. He wanted Harley Power on a sports Bike. Ahh is that not what we call a Buell.
    Buel motorcycle

As for the Gas Monkey's. I think they made a great bike, but all it is a customize Pan Head. Yes it is titled as a HD, so what. Now I have seen other bikes they have built and they can complete with the like of Jesse and a real hand built bike builder.

• Evelyn Rivera 2012/12/12 02:49:16
    Team Paul Jr.
    Evelyn Rivera
    +1
    Paul jr is going to win he got the best bike. Its amazing, awesome and beautiful.
  • Scooter 2012/12/11 20:42:40
    Team Gas Monkey
    Scooter
    +2
    Because I'd look damn good on that! LoL! I really like the looks of Paul Jr's best!
  • ElliPonto 2012/12/11 20:36:47
    Team Paul Jr.
    ElliPonto
    +2
    Just amazing
  • LaurenGirl594 2012/12/11 20:25:29 (edited)
    Team Paul Jr.
    LaurenGirl594
    +3
    Team Jr. Paul Junior Designs
  • jt 2012/12/11 18:21:33
    Team Paul Jr.
    jt
    +2
    I like the look of the classic cars and the way this look was encorporated into the bike. the handle bars are sweet too... the overall flow of the body lines is emaculant and the transition into the rear fender was done very well. American choppers team jr
  • luisofsuburbia 2012/12/11 17:36:48
    Team Paul Jr.
    luisofsuburbia
    +2
    I like how they all have they're own style, Jesse is more of a traditionalist, Jr. is definitely the most artistic one, the other ones are just meh!
  • VVyeth 2012/12/11 16:33:57
    Team Jesse
    VVyeth
    +4
    For once I like them all, but Jesse's is more my style.
    Team Paul Jr.
    WF - Rumpelstiltskin -PWCM~JLA
    +5
    My personal choice is Paul Jr.

Buel motorcycle

2014/04/18 09:40:19