Why do married men cheat?

simplex5 2012/08/21 05:22:23
Related Topics: Lost, Wife, Boring
Wife is boring
Wife lost interest
Wife, is out of shape
Tell me pls..

• Adrint 2012/08/28 06:13:45
    Tell me pls..
    Adrint
    The same reason Married women cheat.
  • Claybern 2012/08/27 23:44:14
    Tell me pls..
    Claybern
    My wife is not boring, has not lost interest and is in the same shape as me. So tell me please.
  • Matt Forrester 2012/08/27 09:35:10
    Tell me pls..
    Matt Forrester
    Could be one or all of the above...or, like the old one about why a dog licks its balls...because it/he can!!
  • Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~ 2012/08/24 01:01:21
    Tell me pls..
    Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~
    +1
    They shouldn't have gotten married, they want to play.
  • lucythetooth 2012/08/24 00:58:55
    Tell me pls..
    lucythetooth
    +2
    Because they have two heads, but only enough blood to run one at a time, and unfortunately, it's usually the smaller one.
  • Unrestrained 2012/08/21 22:40:15
    Tell me pls..
    Unrestrained
    +2
    And while you're at it, tell me why married women cheat also.
    Tell me pls..
    It's because they are rebelling against God's Word, any human who is true to God's Word abides by them.
  • being me 2012/08/21 20:26:11
    Tell me pls..
    being me
    +2
    Good question
  • Erik 2012/08/21 20:22:06
    Tell me pls..
    Erik
    +1
    ?????????????????????????????...
  • Ashley 2012/08/21 20:20:50
    Wife lost interest
    Ashley
    +1
    Many women tell me they do.... I have never been married.
  • Erik Ashley 2012/08/21 20:22:36
    Erik
    awwww, dnt give up yet, maybe u will one day????LOL
  • moomoof 2012/08/21 19:11:34
    Tell me pls..
    moomoof
    Why do married women cheat?
  • Erik moomoof 2012/08/21 20:22:53
    Erik
    +1
    true........
  • bye 2012/08/21 18:44:44
    Tell me pls..
    bye
    Lots of reasons funny but all of these answers say the wife is the issue on why a man cheats. Maybe he is bored, maybe he wants a 20 something hot chick for hot sex, maybe he likes sex whenever not when the kids are around, maybe he's just wanting the single life and he lost interest.
  • Bob S 2012/08/21 17:34:02
    Tell me pls..
    Bob S
    Someday I want to hear about the time that a husband and wifeare cheating and for some strange reason they wind up with each other via a dating service. Wow..can you imagine the explosion.
  • Fran-Halen 2012/08/21 17:22:17
    Tell me pls..
    Fran-Halen
    +2
    The same reason women cheat?
  • Noor 2012/08/21 17:05:49
    Tell me pls..
    Noor
    +1
    The ones who cheat have a myriad of excuses for their misbehaviour. We live in a throwaway society that values little and one's words and promises are, in many cases, easily put aside. I would say they do it because they think they can get away with it. The thrill of the forbidden. No one knows why men or women cheat, only that these folks are rather despicable. How different would be the history of the world if men could keep it in their pants!
  • mikeeonly 2012/08/21 15:26:44 (edited)
    Tell me pls..
    mikeeonly
    I would think everyone has a different reason. Some men just have no morals, others are seeking what they don't get at home, whether it is sexual, or mental or some other reason. Probably for the same reasons that women cheat
  • DeborahLakeHelen 2012/08/21 15:11:42
    Tell me pls..
    DeborahLakeHelen
    +1
    They have a lack of commitment, think they can get away with it, think they can do better and are basically low-down pieces of garbage.
  • jere.chievres 2012/08/21 14:48:57
    Wife lost interest
    jere.chievres
    That is why I divorced her.
  • Cunning Stunts 2012/08/21 14:41:06
    Tell me pls..
    Cunning Stunts
    +1
    A man is only as honest as his options.
  • POWERSHAKER 2012/08/21 14:27:18
  • Jenna ☮♡ッ 2012/08/21 14:18:50
    Tell me pls..
    Jenna ☮♡ッ
    +2
    Men aren't the only ones who cheat, you know. Women cheat just as much as men do. Let's be fair here...
  • Deborah... Jenna ☮♡ッ 2012/08/21 15:13:05
    DeborahLakeHelen
    The question is about men.
  • Jenna ☮♡ッ Deborah... 2012/08/21 17:00:23
    Jenna ☮♡ッ
    +1
    I see so many questions on here attacking men and demanding to know why they "all cheat," etc, so I'm just being honest. They aren't the only ones and people need to realize that.
  • Deborah... Jenna ☮♡ッ 2012/08/21 17:41:00
    DeborahLakeHelen
    +1
    Well then create a poll of your own, and word it the way you want. There will always be posts you don't agree with, and some you will. : )
  • charles nelson 2012/08/21 14:07:52
    Tell me pls..
    charles nelson
    The list of excuses goes on forever, so many many reasons, and we become less open and more secretive as we evolve, if you can believe that. Priorities, kids, religion, love, who knows why. It all depends on who's in charge, your genitals, or who.
  • BOUNTYQUEEN 2012/08/21 13:35:54
    Tell me pls..
    BOUNTYQUEEN
    same reason married women cheat...boredom, abuse, control, etc.
  • Marianne 2012/08/21 12:58:32
    Tell me pls..
    Marianne
    There are many reasons in the couples, and passion often dies after a few years marriage. This is the time when both partners must consolidate their love and make efforts on both sides to avoid too much routine and build together the foundations of a stable partnership.

Men are often not realising that there are two in a couple and expect their wifes to make all the efforts, and in most cases, the latter can not discuss the matter openly with their partners. Men have indeed their own "understanding" in a discussion, that of Mars, and women theirs, that of Venus - there have been many psychological studies and polls in this regard.
    In these onesided relations, men get easily bored and will only notice a stressed partner having no time to care for them. In such cases, both will finally clash and any of the partners can lose interest and look for another relationship.

There are of course still marriages without love either arranged by families or for financial or religious reasons. Such partnerships are often unsatisfactory, even if they last.

As to conventional couples, there are, of course relations only based on appearences. Such men will lose interest, when the women grow older and become less attractive and look for more attractive girls.

Ad also in well organised famil...

Ad also in well organised families, machists will still believe that it is their right to have adventures or relationships outside marriage, because they think that they are real men.
    In some other cases, it might be a young, attractive woman who will suddenly realise, that their much older partner does not satisfy them any more.

Last but not least - there is the midlife crisis for both, men and sometimes women, which exposes them to infidelity.

The big problem with the chemistry of love is that routine, too much work and too many monotone duties kill passion and spontaneity.
  • BonnieDeutsch 2012/08/21 11:28:14
    Tell me pls..
    BonnieDeutsch
    Men's menapaws ! They go through it just about the time women go through theirs.
    The only difference is , for men, they want to see if they can still attract women, so they
    usually have an affair with a much younger woman. Then they see that they can still get the "younger woman ."(the younger woman has checked out the man and knows that he has money and can afford her). The wife then looks quite dull, he divorces her and marries the "trophy wife !" (a sad tale, but very true and happening all over America this very minute !)
  • Russian 2012/08/21 11:12:55
    Tell me pls..
    Russian
    +1
    Same reason why women cheat...
  • Vijay Pawar 2012/08/21 08:42:12
    Tell me pls..
    Vijay Pawar
    +1
    All of the above ..... As well it is in all human behaviour to Cheat. Men & Women both. Women for reasons men without any reason.
  • Tastentier 2012/08/21 07:43:58 (edited)
    Tell me pls..
    Tastentier
    +1
    Opportunity. Sometimes that's all it takes.

Many men are lucky that they've found someone at all :) You won't catch them cheating simply because nobody else will have them. But there are also (a select few) men who have opportunities up the wazoo and still manage to stay faithful to their wives.
  • Bob 2012/08/21 06:44:31
    Tell me pls..
    Bob
    +1
    Not all do. My wife and I were married for 23 yrs, I never betrayed her.
  • GoDucks5 2012/08/21 06:29:28
    Tell me pls..
    GoDucks5
    +2
    The same reason married women cheat.
  • bcarrera 2012/08/21 06:29:21
    Tell me pls..
    bcarrera
    +1
    Because a jealous woman investigates better than the FBI; and a man cheating on a woman can keep secrets better than the CIA.
  • Red Rage 2012/08/21 06:09:33
    Wife is boring
    Red Rage
    Women get boring once you put a ring on their finger, just a fact.
  • Rock 2012/08/21 06:09:02
    Tell me pls..
    Rock
    +2
    All the above and the guy is looking for someone to admire him once again. Never under estimate a guy's ego.
  • Fariborz-Zak 2012/08/21 06:06:52
    Tell me pls..
    Fariborz-Zak
    of course it is men bad attitude but maybe the wife could not take care of her husband enough
  • Don Leuty 2012/08/21 05:57:01
    Tell me pls..
    Don Leuty
    +1
    Why do women cheat?

2014/04/23 09:16:42