Who is the worst serial killer that ever live?

missy 2011/09/04 22:43:42
Albert Fish
H.H. Holmes
John Wayne Gacy
Jeffrey Dahmer
Jack the Ripper
Theodore "Ted" Bundy
Zodiac
Ed Gein
I got another one...

Serial killers. Which one of them do you consider the most foul, depraved, scary? There are plenty of serial killers, but here are a handful of some of the most notorious.

Albert Fish- Born into a long-line of severe mental illness, Fish grew into a sado-masochistic schizophrenic. Though he had stated to have had ate a child from every state, one child was unfortunately a certain victim. He had sent her parents a letter afterwards describing their daughter's last day alive.

H.H. Holmes- The first serial killer in the US was actually a certified doctor. He built a building in which the second floor became his torture chamber. He lured tourists that would most likely not be reported missing, so he got away with numerous killings.

John Wayne Gacy- The killer clown was a family man and active in the community (from time to time would also dress-up as a clown for the kids.) He resented being a homosexual and took out his rage and received sexual pleasure from murdering teenage boys. Most of the bodies were discovered hidden under his house.

Jeffrey Dahmer- Dahmer would fantasize about sleeping with an unconscious bodies. He later graduated to murder and canabalism. Some of his victims were drugged, then he'd have his way with them, and/or got drilled in the head and acid poured in. When police raided his apartment, they discovered body parts in his fridge and closet along with pictures he took of the process.

Jack the Ripper- Jack takes his title as the first serial killer ever recorded in history. Only assumptions can be made about this brutal maniac. Five victims were claimed; each murdered more violently than the last. The last victim was stabbed so viciously; she was almost decapitated.

Ted Bundy- Selecting his victims who physically looked similar, Bundy was able to capture them in broad daylight. His tactic was to pose injured and/or in need and then he'd overpower them and take control. You can only imagine how charming this monster must have been because his judge on the case told him, "It is ordered that you be put to death by a current of electricity, that current be passed through your body until you are dead. Take care of yourself, young man. I say that to you sincerely; take care of yourself, please. It is an utter tragedy for this court to see such a total waste of humanity as I've experienced in this courtroom. You're a bright young man. You'd have made a good lawyer, and I would have loved to have you practice in front of me, but you went another way, partner. Take care of yourself. I don't feel any animosity toward you. I want you to know that. Once again, take care of yourself"

Zodiac- The Zodiac killer is almost as mysterious as Jack the Ripper. Zodiac had even killed in broad daylight. He had sent the police letters of the attacks he committed and vague clues with symbols as to his indentification. Although there had been a sketch of a suspect, he has never been caught.

Ed Gein- Socially quiet, Gein had dark demons within. Before his murder spree begun, he would go grave digging for womens' bodies. When he was discovered, his house was decorated with body parts and made some as furniture. He would wear the skin of a woman and dance with it under the moon.

These are just very brief descriptions of each person. Movies are made on all of these people just in case it peaks your interests.

• Lydia 2011/09/06 00:26:23
  • Katie 2011/09/05 00:11:09
    Katie
    They are all pretty bad. At my college (University of Texas) in the 50s or 60s there was a sniper who killed his mother and wife and then went on a shooting rampage from the top of the Clock Tower, but I don't think he would be considered a serial killer.
  • Rusty Shackleford 2011/09/04 23:25:08
    Rusty Shackleford
    The one that got away.

2014/04/20 23:50:14