Madonna's Super Bowl Performance Was Illuminati All The Way!

Brian 2012/02/06 01:32:59
BREAKING!! illuminati symbolism in Superbowl 2012 Halftime show?
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1775348/pg1

Madonna s Super Bowl Performance Was Illuminati All The Way
A huge illuminati pyramid symbol in the background and on the stage.
Also even the freemason star swastika symbol.

freemason star swastika symbol

• Jessica 2012/02/24 21:17:28
    Jessica
    +1
    Yes, I saw it too.
  • Brian Jessica 2012/02/24 21:49:21
    Brian
    +1
    Good spot!
  • Jessica Brian 2012/02/24 22:22:59
    Jessica
    +1
    Thank you. :)
  • Brian Jessica 2012/02/24 22:23:57
    Brian
    +1
    Your welcome!
  • CharmingRavage 2012/02/07 21:18:06
    CharmingRavage
    +3
    I don't understand why the illuminati is such a big deal, or why world change is evil. What does the illuminati do that is so bad? There was a light projection about world peace during her (Madonna's) preformance - where is the evil in that? It's about time someone started to spread a message more positive than war. I don't think the end of the world is coming, and I don't think the anti christ is coming. Those were just predictions. The illuminati has done good things for humanity, and were a part of the enlightenments era where philosophers started to understand the world, and developed compassion. WE need more peace in our world, it is an important message.
  • Delta Charmin... 2012/02/08 20:32:48
    Delta
    +1
    The Illuminati - Image Results

I really am not educated in the illuminate but here is a link that would be a start if your interested. I have never paid much attention to our currency but I'm ready now. Good luck.
  • underdawg Delta 2012/02/08 23:17:31
    underdawg
    +1
    what link??
  • Delta underdawg 2012/02/09 04:34:34
    Delta
    +2
    Hey underdog, sorry the link didn't come up but I put in a search for, the Illuminati and about half way down the page it shows 4 symbols, two are of currency and what looks like a demonic symbol and the eyez open on the pryamid. eyez is the way it's spelled. Anyway, there was no link, just The Illuminati---image results. I clicked on it and you can go from there. I haven't read all of it yet.
    I suppose you already know this stuff but it's new for me. Here is the URL, it's a long one. I'm not a computer geek but I try hard.

http://images.search.yahoo.co...

http://images.search.yahoo.co...
  • MediaEx... Charmin... 2012/07/12 03:06:00
    MediaExposedDay
    +3
    Either you're a SHILL or completely void of ANY Common Sense so let be break it down real simple, so the peeps will understand . The International Banksters , the cabal that puposely put countires into DEBT ( According to " Economic Hitman " Book by Insider ) to grab their assets like the VULTURES they are , the people who control the Military Industrial Complex , that makes them BILLIONS and the same people who control U.S. media and European and believe it , they are all interconnected are desciding with their paid Social Engineering SHILLS , that created AGENDA 21 w/ the Goal of pushing populations to High Tech Controlled Cities ( it's in their writings ) to depopulate suburbs , are people that anybody Should Trust . You got to be out of your tree or just a shill .
    To see more obvious examples of Illuminati deviousness just look at the " Entertainment " Industry from GAGA , half naked simluating group sex , spreading her legs to pushing Split personalties as being " cool " i.e. MINAJ , Gaga and she puts cross on her crotch , offending chirstians . THESE are the people leading the future ?
    As for Maddona , her designed MIXED messages was evident when talking bout " Peace and Tolerance in Israel .... folllowed w/ Song " GANG BANG w/ replicas of AK 47s , .45s in paramiltary at...
    As for Maddona , her designed MIXED messages was evident when talking bout " Peace and Tolerance in Israel .... folllowed w/ Song " GANG BANG w/ replicas of AK 47s , .45s in paramiltary attire but this is common form of propaganda and here's my last FACT , everything that comes out of the " Entertainment" Industry is what THEY WANT , from all trends to mega Trends , it's WHAT THEY WANT . Lowering the bar to what's exceptable w/ Sleaze for the youngsters . THAT'S THE ILLUMINATI .
  • Delta 2012/02/07 15:41:47
    Delta
    +2
    I have very little knowledge of the illuminate but I will search it down and learn. I knew years ago that Madonna sold her soul to the devil and she has shown it through her acts in her music and performances for a long time. I'm going to try and find that half time show to check out what was really happening. Although I have been aware of this evil I haven't studied it, so I apparently have a lot of catching up to do with all this evil.
  • underdawg Delta 2012/02/07 20:35:37
    underdawg
    +1
    Yes you do. The rulers of this world go way back, Babylon etc., the Roman Empire was their creation, and it lives today using the Vatican as a cover.

"There exists in our world today a POWERFUL and dangerous SECRET CULT. This cult
    is patronized and protected by the highest level government officials in the world. Its
    membership is composed of those in the power centers of government, industry,
    commerce, finance, and labor. It manipulates individuals in areas of important public
    influence - including the academic world and the mass media. The Secret Cult is a global
    fraternity of a political aristocracy whose purpose is to further the political policies of
    persons or agencies unknown. It acts covertly and illegally." Victor Marchetti, The CIA and
    the Cult of Intelligence.

There are only two views of History: one, that everything happens by accident; and two,
    everything occurs by design. The former view is held by the ignorant, the fool and the liar,
    the second is held by the wise. History is made by design and not a product of
    happenstance. Two public figures separated by time understood this. Franklin D.
    Roosevelt (1882-1945) the 32nd President of the United States said: "Nothing in politics
    ever happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." Be...

the Cult of Intelligence.

ever happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." Benjamin
    Disraeli (1804-1881) Prime Minister of Britain, wrote: "The WORLD is GOVERNED by
    people far different from those imagined by the public." These two simple statements
    illustrate the basic premise which underlies the substantive and proper study of History:
    that every major event in politics, economics, finance and international relations are the
    products of calculated power moves by secret cabals bent upon controlling the world
    absolutely and forever. In short: that History is made by hidden powers working according
    to preordained plans.
  • Delta underdawg 2012/02/08 20:18:15
    Delta
    +3
    I have felt that I have the gift of discernment and when I seen the half time show I just didn't get it but I knew it was different than what I thought it should have been. If I had, had the knowledge about the illuminate I would have understood. Thank you for this information and I will be reading up.
  • underdawg Delta 2012/02/08 22:18:20
    underdawg
    +1
    You can try this site, there is so much info, its good to learn the basics, but not get to deep into it.
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades...
  • Delta underdawg 2012/02/09 04:39:59
    Delta
    +2
    Thanks underdawg.
  • Brian Delta 2012/02/08 00:19:25
    Brian
    +1
    All the Blessings to your research sister.
  • Delta Brian 2012/02/08 20:18:24
    Delta
    +2
    Thank you Brian.
  • Brian Delta 2012/02/09 02:20:22 (edited)
    Brian
    +1
    Your welcome! :o)
  • modernminuteman 2012/02/06 12:55:23
    modernminuteman
    +3
    i started watching a few video's on the illuminati and it is quite scary if true. i try to live my life like the saying goes do unto others as you would have them do unto you.there are so many branches of each religion and they say the only way is their way. the bible says the only way is through the father. it can be very confusing in a world of chaos.
  • Brian modernm... 2012/02/06 13:09:41
    Brian
    +6
    All religion's deceive each other in one way are another and that is wwhy I'm not about religion at all, I am all about Relationship with Jesus and serving Him daily.
    The bible says the only way is through Jesus Christ and that clears the chaos up!
    Blessings to you and yours!
  • underdawg modernm... 2012/02/07 20:55:32
    underdawg
    +2
    Satan is the god of this world, and his is a world of counterfeit wisdom..."...whose
    minds the god of this age has blinded..." - 2Cor.4:4
    http://www.homeworship101.com...

I WISH I HAD saved the link to this info

Perhaps, and I say this kindly, there is no more BRAINWASHED group in America than
    churchgoers. The false doctrine of Zionism has infiltrated even our best churches,
    wrongfully leading Americans to believe that we owe an allegiance to Israel. We do not.
    Israel is a wicked nation, who spits in God's face, blasphemes the name of Jesus, and
    permits child sex-rape in their Talmud. Judaism is a Satanic religion! Please read,
    Questions and Answers Concerning Israel. I am NOT anti-Semite; but I am certainly not a
    brainwashed Zionist either like Jack Chick.
  • Kuldaboli (oYo) 2012/02/06 09:46:01
    Kuldaboli (oYo)
    +2
    The Illuminati (plural of the Latin word "illuminatus", meaning "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real (historical) and fictitious. Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776 in Ingolstadt (Upper Bavaria) as the Order of the Illuminati - with an initial membership of five - by Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt (d. 1830); who was the first lay professor of canon law at the University of Ingolstadt.

The group was founded by an intellectual; a scholar. Not only that, but he was also a highly religious man; one who chose to start thinking outside a designated box that a stuffy old institution (sometimes referred to as "the man" nowadays) had put him and all his fellow men in. He was someone that many Americans now call "a good christian".

This is the root of the organization that you fear is trying to take over the world. Free thinking "good christians".

Think about it.
  • Brian Kuldabo... 2012/02/06 12:13:57
    Brian
    +3
    Yes a religious man and having a real Relationship with Jesus Christ is not about religion at all.
    Blessings!
  • Kuldabo... Brian 2012/02/06 12:37:54
    Kuldaboli (oYo)
    I agree. It's a matter of faith; not religion.
    Still, according to some people, one cannot be a "good christian" without following their (meaning the people who make this claim) version of the christian religion. And according to them, only the ones who "truly believe" (in the exact same way as they themselves do) can have a "real relationship" with Jesus Christ.
    I think it's got more to do with ego than anything truly religious.
  • Brian Kuldabo... 2012/02/06 12:49:55
    Brian
    +3
    As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord and it's not about ego at all, it is about making a stand for Jesus.
    Blessings!
  • underdawg Kuldabo... 2012/02/09 06:16:05
    underdawg
    +1
    there are a lot of counterfeit christian churches, created by the antichrist forces. True christian churches they will try and infiltrate and corrupt. They cannot stand the word of God, it must be eliminated so their antichrist new world disorder can be established.
  • Kuldabo... underdawg 2012/02/09 11:42:39
    Kuldaboli (oYo)
    +1
    So, if there are a lot of counterfeit christian churches, there must also be a "true christian church", right? It's only logical. So which of all the christian churches in all the world is the "one true christian church", pray tell?
  • Brian Kuldabo... 2012/02/09 11:51:44
    Brian
    +1
    Any one of us that has a relationship with Jesus Christ is the church.
    So you see a true Christian church has to put Jesus first and teach the true word of God, the Holy Bible!
    Blessings!
  • Kuldabo... Brian 2012/02/09 13:00:10
    Kuldaboli (oYo)
    I'm sorry... you must mean "teach the true word of god, as edited and amended by Emperor Constantine and his scholars". You do realize that he was the one who had the final say in the matter of which gospels should be included in the bible, right? Yes, that would be the modern day bible still in use to this very day.
  • Brian Kuldabo... 2012/02/09 13:14:39
    Brian
    Blessings!
    M
  • underdawg Kuldabo... 2012/02/07 21:01:44 (edited)
    underdawg
    +1
    "The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the
    Lord, and against his anointed ..." Psalm 2:2

"Princes and Nations shall disappear from the face of the Earth... .and this Revolution
    shall be the work of Secret Societies." Adam Weishaupt : Discourse for the Mysteries. Part I. The Antichristian Conspiracy (English translation, 2nd Edition, London: 1798 p. 261)

"Fundamental Bible-believing people do not have the right to indoctrinate their
    children in their religious beliefs because we, the state, are preparing them for the year
    2000, when America will be part of a one-world global society and their children will not fit in." --Nebraska State Senator Peter Hoagland, speaking on radio in 1983.
  • Kuldabo... underdawg 2012/02/08 09:34:55
    Kuldaboli (oYo)
    Wow... Quoting the bible, a conspiracy theorist, AND a nutjob; all in the same reply? That's... that's something I've never seen before. That's like mixing oil, water and electricity all at once. Bravo, my friend. You've managed to introduce me to a new level of... well... I'm not even sure what to call it.

I wouldn't put much stock in the bible. First of all, you can't quote it correctly because it has no actual author; only a compiler - or rather it was compiled by order of Emperor Constantine in and around 320 AD. He used it as a propaganda tool to unite people under one religion - one of HIS very own creation. A lot of people were converting to a form of Christian beliefs, using word of mouth and stories of this holy man named Jesus, and were thereby abandoning the old gods. So, Constantine saw a way to keep his seat of power and gather the people around him in blind faith by introducing "the word of god" in a book. And it worked. Even today, people are living their entire lives around a book compiled by the order of a roman emperor with an ego too big for his own head. Best. Propaganda tool. Ever.

I honestly think you're twisting Adam Weishaupt's words to fit your conclusion. You don't do that. Twisting quotes and facts to fit your per-determined conclusion is the complete...

I honestly think you're twisting Adam Weishaupt's words to fit your conclusion. You don't do that. Twisting quotes and facts to fit your per-determined conclusion is the complete opposite way to go about things. Just look at the radical muslims - better known as "terrorists". That's how they operate. Careful, my friend.

And as for the senator of the state of Nebraska... *sigh*... how can I put this delicately? Remember how everyone thought that all the computers would crash at the turn of the century? Because of some glitch in the way the computers interpreted dates. People were terrified that the whole world economy would collapse because all digitally stored information would be erased and that would plunge the world into chaos of biblical proportions. Remember what happened? That's right; nothing at all. This "turn of the centure = death and destruction" mumbo-jumbo was just that; mumbo-jumbo. Now everybody thinks the world will end right before christmas (Dec. 21st 2012) because the Mayan calender doesn't go farther than that. Please! For all we know, the guy making the calender died by the time he reached this particular date and no one knew enough about the work he was doing to pick up where he left off. It's been 12 years since the turn of the century and I still see no "one-world global society". Face it; Peter Hoagland was wrong. He may have been a state senator, but he was paranoid and delusional; and the fact that he said those things on the radio is just insane.
  • underdawg Kuldabo... 2012/02/08 22:26:53
    underdawg
    +2
    The Roman empire was an antichrist empire, they created their own corrupted version of Christianity to counter the true believers faith. They killed those that didnt bow to Roman idols. The Vatican is the present day Roman Empire and they have the trillions $$$ and the armies to take over this world for their master Lucifer. It is here working behind the scenes, soon they will show themselves and the war on humanity will be on.
  • Kuldabo... underdawg 2012/02/09 11:36:00
    Kuldaboli (oYo)
    Actually, Constantine's version of the bible is still used today; the very same gospels, in exactly the same order. The only difference is in the translations and the interpretations of the texts.
    The Romans did no worse to the christians, than the christians did to the pagans, the muslims, and the jews back in the dark ages.
    The Vatican is run like any other business. Religion is simply merchandise that some people need in order to survive. And the Vatican - and any other congregation or religious sect in the world, for that matter - is more than happy to provide people with all the religion they need; for a price, of course. They're in it to make money, just like any other company - nothing more, nothing less.
    As for Lucifer... He's already here. He's been here all along. But he is no master of evil or a threat to any god. His role is simply to introduce us - humans - to the things that we desire and introduce us to methods of acquiring them. In every day terminology, he is referred to as "longing"; which is a human trait and resides within all of us.

And since you used it with such revelry, please be so kind as to define for me the term "true believers".
  • Wanderer 2012/02/06 09:31:22
    Wanderer
    +1
    Crazy crazy crazy has everyone gone nuts.This woman is just that! a woman. One that has climbed a great pile of crap to become a superstar. Which, incidently was more the peoples choice than hers,good management and support from fans is what put her where she is today. Kill me now..for I do not want to live in a world where people are denigrated to this extent,simply for being good at something they love. Doesn't everyone want to do this? Illuminati? Jewish this,anti semetic that...what a load of paranoid berzerko's....has anybody got an ounce of common sense.The producers and directors of her shows and performances have read some books, well blow me down, I've read a lot of books too! hasn't everyone ......as far as the half time show goes they had a captive audience the entire USA stopped to watch this game and Madonna was the one chosen to entertain at the break...if anyone is to blame for her being in your face look at those in charge. Crazy crazy crazy......go away!
  • Brian Wanderer 2012/02/06 12:17:48
    Brian
    +5
    It was the Illuminati that advanced her up the pyramid.
    Blessings!
  • millerm... Wanderer 2012/02/06 12:35:50
    millermedia
    +6
    Wanderer, you make some good points, however, also you show an attitude like so many in our country that would rather try to throw off something that should be paid attention to. The signage was there during the show. Unfortunetly many Americans are oblivious to the signs all around us. There is a force of good and evil and many want to just laugh it off, then wonder why their lives are such a mess. I work in the media and rub shoulders with these producers frequently and know that there is no fear of God in most of them. Satan blesses his servants just like God and there are those who are sold out to both. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Laugh if you wish.....or pay attention.
  • Brian millerm... 2012/02/06 12:45:22
    Brian
    +3
    Amen Brother!
    Well worded, Blessings!
  • underdawg Wanderer 2012/02/07 21:45:11 (edited)
    underdawg
    +2
    Yes everyone has gone nuts for the OCCULT glorified thru movies and music.

Ozzy Osbourne : "AMERICA THE MOST SATANIC COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. For a few dollars, the Yankees will do anything. ///////////////////////////////

The boom of occult rock actually began in 1969 with the appearance of Black Sabbath. Their first album caused waves of indignation and rejection, but also consent. In addition, it caused a boom on the book market: Books about black magic, witchcraft and evocation were readily sold from the bookshelves.

The vicious sound of heavy rock with its enervating, lamenting vocal solos shocked society with words like: "Take a life, it's going cheap; kill someone, no one will weep - Freedom's yours, just pay your dues, we just want your soul to use!" (Cornucopia).

These words filled American teenagers with so much enthusiasm that the band toured without ceasing, and constantly collected gold discs. Only after some of the exhausted band members broke down in the concerts did the band give up their hectic US-tours.

Osbourne gave other reasons: "America is the most Satanic country in the world. For a few dollars, the Yankees will do anything. The people (with their greed for narcotics) are almost like living nightmares. I wonder why half of them don't come to the concert with the...

Osbourne gave other reasons: "America is the most Satanic country in the world. For a few dollars, the Yankees will do anything. The people (with their greed for narcotics) are almost like living nightmares. I wonder why half of them don't come to the concert with their coffin." (Schmidt-Joos, Graves, "Rock Lexicon", p.54)

Ozzy OsbourneWhile the infernal dance of sounds and shapes takes place everywhere, singer Ozzy Osbourne looks on the scene with pride. He remembers the year 1969, when together with his three playmates from the sand-pit, they founded the band.

On the first LP they immediately conjured up Satan, who indeed appeared. He promised they would have success all over the world if only they would play every year on the great Sabbath. Both parties have kept their word up until this present time. Six successful LP’s, powerful concerts, and with fans from all over the world - they play their hot infernal hard rock, ideally tempered music for infernal festivals. For the black sabbaths; and the bloody ones.

"And you, poor fool, holding this LP in your hands, know, that in doing so, you sold your soul: for in this infernal rhythm and in this music's diabolic power your soul will be caught soon. And this musical tarantula-bite will let you dance endlessly, uninterruptedly." (Cover advertising for the LP: 'Reflection' - "Black Sabbath")

"In our century with its "occult explosion" and "demonic invasion" it is the devil's plan to demonically pollute and rule every man (believing or unbelieving) in his world of spirits." (Dr. U. Senn)
    http://www.cai.org/bible-stud...
  • Wanderer underdawg 2012/02/11 06:42:37
    Wanderer
    +1
    SHAAARRON ! There putting something in the water...
  • Beat Magnum True Hero 2012/02/06 07:58:08 (edited)
    Beat Magnum True Hero
    +1
    She probably was dumping chemtrails from her G4 right? It's all part of PROJECT BLUE BEAM! She'll be the empress of earth!

2014/04/16 10:41:48