Fans Tweet as Snooki's Fetus: Hilarious or Horrible?

SodaHead Fun 2012/03/05 22:00:00
As if @AngiesRightLeg and @JLo'sNipple weren't enough, the Twitter-verse is going crazy over yet another celebrity body part: Snooki's Fetus. Ever since the rumor mill began buzzing of Snooki's pregnancy, which is not yet confirmed, fans have been tweeting as Snooki's unborn child -- and it's been pretty hilarious.

As far as we know, there are three Twitter accounts created that aim to tell the story from the viewpoint of the thing that's inside Snooki's belly: @SnookiesFetus, @Snooki_Baby and @SnookisFetus (we know, it's pretty confusing.) And though they're all competing to be the "it" account for Snooki's unborn child, each still has a pretty modest following on Twitter (331 followers, 201 followers and 71 followers, respectively.) But that doesn't mean we can't still poke a little fun at the entire ridiculous idea. Do you think tweeting as Snooki's fetus is hilarious -- or just horrible?

snookis fetus

• serethiel 2012/06/29 21:10:04
    Hilarious
    serethiel
    Mia Von Glitz fans already did this. wahey.
  • Wayne 2012/04/23 00:16:04
    Hilarious
    Wayne
    +1
    I've heard Snooki's fetus is pro-choice.
  • Phil 2012/04/02 05:12:22
    Hilarious
    Phil
    Why didn't I think of that? Oh wait, I don't use twitter. Darn.
  • Kira 2012/03/26 20:08:01
    Horrible
    Kira
    woah dude. its kinda funny but is this really what people have to do with there time? nowadays it seems like people spend most of there time ragging on celebrities. its horrible cuz they never get a break
  • Brendakp 2012/03/07 17:20:05
    Horrible
    Brendakp
    OMG, what an appalling thought!
  • cheaperthantherapy 2012/03/07 16:30:58
    Hilarious
    cheaperthantherapy
    +1
    I mean, I doubt Snooki would be offended, and she really has no right to be. You can't act like she does on that show and then expect to be treated like a responsible adult...
  • Rocko 2012/03/07 11:12:17
    Horrible
    Rocko
    +1
    just dont get peoples sence of humor anymore
    this is just sick
  • zcberry 2012/03/07 11:09:47
    Hilarious
    zcberry
    Hilariously work!!!!!! They have too much time on their hands...LOL!!!!
  • kittensforbreakfast 2012/03/07 07:44:06
    Hilarious
    kittensforbreakfast
    Wait so, it's true that Snooki's pregnant?
  • TheExphinitee42 2012/03/07 04:31:47
  • LucyLucero 2012/03/07 03:25:27
    Hilarious
    LucyLucero
    People are so friggin weird...smdh
  • Greatkibble 2012/03/06 22:39:46
    Hilarious
    Greatkibble
    How could this be horrible in anyway?

Just because the fans used the word "fetus" doesn't make it disgusting. Replace said word with baby or tiny tot - sounds disgusting now? It's the same analogy.
  • rr lyrae 2012/03/06 22:27:27
    Horrible
    rr lyrae
    Hilarious and horrible both.
    Everything about this benighted child of Joisey took us into a more profound detachment from both reality as once constituted and imagination as once dreamt.
  • michelle 2012/03/06 22:21:39
    Hilarious
    michelle
    this is sooooo funny the first time did saw this i laughed my ass off
  • Todd's Love 2012/03/06 21:48:53
    Horrible
    Todd's Love
    horrible cuz it aint funny...... i wish it were somehow funny.......... o i knows!!!!!

***bangs head against brick wall until brain is shriveled & easily amused*****

ok its funny nows....
    XD
  • Cierra 2012/03/06 21:27:39
    Horrible
    Cierra
    +3
    Personally, I don't think she's ready to be a mother yet. She parties too much and she's wild. I don't think she's ready to give all that up yet. Don't get me worng. I think she'll be a good mom someday. When she's ready for it and has settled down from the Jersey Shore lifestyle. She hasn't yet, and she probably won't for a while. I just think that it's horrible for her to be pregnant simply because she's not ready for that kind of responsibility yet. I'm not saying that to antagonize her. I'm just saying that she's young and a party animal. She's not ready for a baby yet. I wouldn't be either!
  • Kerymi 2012/03/06 20:59:44
    Horrible
    Kerymi
    Eh.
  • Elz 2012/03/06 20:59:29
    Hilarious
    Elz
    haha ok.
  • art1ej 2012/03/06 20:29:23
    Hilarious
    art1ej
    +1
    Its hilarious to me...
  • geneticmistake 2012/03/06 20:08:12
    Hilarious
    geneticmistake
    +1
    Actually unhilarious like everything else to do with Snookie.
  • Fatiah 2012/03/06 19:41:18
    Hilarious
    Fatiah
    tbh its not that big of a deal !!! if shes pregnant then she is pregnant !!!! but if she aint then she aint!!!
  • $Cori$ 2012/03/06 19:27:01 (edited)
    Hilarious
    $Cori$
    +1
    i can see the baby coming out fist pumping(:
  • LibrasRule 2012/03/06 19:24:37
    Horrible
    LibrasRule
    +2
    NO BUENO!!!!
  • mm61675 2012/03/06 18:36:14
    Hilarious
    mm61675
    but beyond stupid
  • Raymond59 2012/03/06 18:25:28 (edited)
    Horrible
    Raymond59
    +2
    I'm as unimpressed by Snooki as I'm unimpressed by Kim Kardashian. Those two are the most annoying People in the World. Aside from My Brother-in-Law!
  • dispatcher 2012/03/06 17:48:53
    Hilarious
    dispatcher
    +2
    wow, what would you call a baby jersey snooki ????

http://i1.squidoocdn.com/resi...
    a baby wookie....
  • *The Gentle Giant* 2012/03/06 17:42:27
    Hilarious
    *The Gentle Giant*
    +1
    i fell sorry for that kid.....its not even born but its partying in her stomach.
  • Tee hee slurp slurp 2012/03/06 17:17:28
    Horrible
    Tee hee slurp slurp
    +4
    the people who waste their time judging other people who you have no right to i mean ya her life is public but its not there place if they are going to be judgmental dush bags about it dont be public keep it to your self.
  • Raymond59 Tee hee... 2012/03/06 18:35:13 (edited)
    Raymond59
    Well, I maybe a "judgmental dush bag," but when You have People in the "Public Eye" (like "Snooki") that go around, making a spectacle of & make Morons of themselves (especially on TV) & the World has to endure it, then "Life isn't fair." I'm sure that if you were 'prancing around & making a spectacle of yourself,' (like "Snooki") people would be making bad remarks about You too! Ever think about that? Guess not, huh? If she's put herself in the position she (Snooki) has, then I have every right to comment about her. Fortunately, I don't waste my time watching a worthless TV Show like, "Jersey Shore." I tend to watch more educational shows like "Doomsday Preppers." And at the rate & the direction the World is going, it's looks like we're heading towards "Doomsday!"
  • Tee hee... Raymond59 2012/03/06 22:48:45
  • michelle Tee hee... 2012/03/06 22:54:48
    michelle
    you tell him Jamie :)
  • Tee hee... michelle 2012/03/06 22:56:23
    Tee hee slurp slurp
    well its true he is an old grumpy man who needs to get laid he is just jelouse tee hee no offense or anything
  • Raymond59 Tee hee... 2012/03/07 07:06:28 (edited)
    Raymond59
    Me? Jealous of you, "michelle," and/or "Snooki?" I wonder how you arrived at that 'great piece of fiction.' If all you can do is "name call," then I've got nothing to worry about. Let me ask You, "Tee hee slurp slurp" & "michelle." How would you two know anything about "My Sex Life?" Hmm? Are you two some kind of "Peeping Tom's" peeking into other people's bedroom windows & trying to find out what's going on in their bedrooms???? What's the matter? Do you get your "teenage kicks" going after people that You two don"t even know???? I thought your Parents would've taught You two not to do such things????? You should know better than that!!!! And also, for the record, I maybe older than You, but at least I have the good sense not to make myself look like an idiot, fool, and/or a cheap piece of Womanhood that some young girls would want to be like on National TV. I could go further in what I truly think of "Snooki," but I'm smart enough not to put it down here to where it would be reported to "Sodahead." You should remember the advice that Marcus Tullius Cicero once said: "Rashness is the characteristic of youth, prudence that of mellowed age, and discretion the better part of valor." Maybe when you get to be my age, you'll understand what I'm talking about, assuming You don't "Burn Out" in the mean time!
  • Raymond59 Tee hee... 2012/03/07 06:33:04 (edited)
    Raymond59
    Then, I would suggest that You might to re-read your previous posting. If you can't find it, here, I'll help You: "the people who waste their time judging other people who you have no right to i mean ya her life is public but its not there place 'if they are going to be judgmental dush bags' about it dont be public keep it to your self." I do believe that "Freedom of Speech" is still in the 1st Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. So, anyone is free to comment on "Snooki" if they want. In difference to what you and/or anyone else may think! After all, she is a "Public Figure" (sic). A little embarrassing when you deny saying something that You said & it ends up being thrown back in your face, isn't it? I would also suggest that you might learn how spell correctly too. Your Liberal education is showing.
  • Tee hee... Raymond59 2012/03/07 16:48:33
    Tee hee slurp slurp
    Okay i agree with what you say in the frst posting i am being pretty rude and i apolgize that isnt my place. To the second i believe that people need to start realizing when it is freedome of speech and slandar. The constitution says that you have freedom of speech as long as what you say doesn't cross or offend other people or influenc the actions such as suicide and people are slandering the celeberties and that is why so many turn to drugs and other things to escape.
  • Raymond59 Tee hee... 2012/03/07 18:09:28 (edited)
    Raymond59
    Just because "slandering the celeberties and that is why so many turn to drugs and other things to escape." I really don't think that's why they do it. That's a "cop out" (excuse) for them. The main reason that they do Drugs is they want to be "in on the in crowd." They don't want to feel that they're be a "party pooper." If that's the case (as you're putting it), then why do ordinary people do Drugs? I'm not trying to be insultive, but I don't think that you have a good grasp of the situation (In the World of "celeberties" or of the Drugs Problem around the World). I know this from personal experience because I have two (2) brothers that were once Drug users. However, we're drifting "off topic."
  • Tee hee... Raymond59 2012/03/07 19:17:45
    Tee hee slurp slurp
    if you are going to say they are trying to be cool they really arent. You saying that makes it sound like you are thinking about it in a diffrent aspect. I am in high school and i am around drugs drug users and i my self have tried many and i know now it is not a cool thing but is a great way to escape. Our cociety is onley a drug society because people put it and say things like "in on the crowd or party poopers "
  • Raymond59 Tee hee... 2012/03/08 08:05:18 (edited)
    Raymond59
    No. What I'm saying is that "You've say that they use Drugs because they're being slandered" and/or use it "as an escape" (as you yourself previously pointed out): "....people are slandering the celeberties and that is why so many turn to drugs and other things to escape." That's a "Cop Out" excuse & only excuses their own personal choice & behavior. There is still such a thing called "personal responsibility." Ever heard of that term before???? That's something that You yourself has missed in this entire conversation that You & I have had! No one puts a gun to their head & forces them to take those "drugs, drink those Alcoholic beverages, and/or do other stupid things" (like "Snooki"). They make a 'conscious choice' & did that all on their own. That's what I'm saying. You're blaming the People that 'slander them AFTER the fact' they've committed those Acts (taking drugs, drinking alcohol, etc.)! If those "Celeberties wouldn't commit those Acts," then people wouldn't be "slandering them," would they???? Do I have to draw You a Picture or are You that naive???? I, myself, when I was in High School was offered Drugs and/or Alcohol on occasion. I made the conscious choice NOT to take them. I said, "No, Thank You!" I was considered a "Moron," "Idiot," "Mama's Boy," "Coward," "Square," ...&&&&
    No. What I'm saying is that "You've say that they use Drugs because they're being slandered" and/or use it "as an escape" (as you yourself previously pointed out): "....people are slandering the celeberties and that is why so many turn to drugs and other things to escape." That's a "Cop Out" excuse & only excuses their own personal choice & behavior. There is still such a thing called "personal responsibility." Ever heard of that term before???? That's something that You yourself has missed in this entire conversation that You & I have had! No one puts a gun to their head & forces them to take those "drugs, drink those Alcoholic beverages, and/or do other stupid things" (like "Snooki"). They make a 'conscious choice' & did that all on their own. That's what I'm saying. You're blaming the People that 'slander them AFTER the fact' they've committed those Acts (taking drugs, drinking alcohol, etc.)! If those "Celeberties wouldn't commit those Acts," then people wouldn't be "slandering them," would they???? Do I have to draw You a Picture or are You that naive???? I, myself, when I was in High School was offered Drugs and/or Alcohol on occasion. I made the conscious choice NOT to take them. I said, "No, Thank You!" I was considered a "Moron," "Idiot," "Mama's Boy," "Coward," "Square," etc. Well, I may have been all those things, but at least I DON'T have a Criminal Record that'll follow me for the rest of My Life! I can be proud of that, at least! I know & have heard of too many stories when people come into alot of Money and/or Fame (Lottery Winners as an example), that there has been a small fraction of a minority percentage that got involved & used drugs. Why? Because they couldn't handle with the sudden influx of money & stress that came into their lives. That's (in the majority of cases) is not always the case, but a few of them. Same thing with sudden "Fame & Fortune" (Rock Stars, Actors, Actresses, Politicians, etc.). I think that I've made My point! Also, I don't think that neither one of us needs to continue this Conversation either!
  • LittleMistersMom 2012/03/06 17:14:16
    Hilarious
    LittleMistersMom
    +6
    If you put yourself in the position she has, then I have every right to laugh at her. Really? She's made a living being a slut and drinking profusely. I find these things funny.

snooki failbook
  • Blood Bathed Angel 2012/03/06 17:12:41
    Horrible
    Blood Bathed Angel
    +1
    Bunch of sick f-.....

2014/04/19 14:09:30