Disney Channel vs. Nickelodeon

Jax° 2008/03/24 22:43:56
Nickelodeon
Disney Channel
Which is better?

• Mariya Washington 2015/03/30 18:19:47
    Disney Channel
    Mariya Washington
    i vote disney because disney always has these movies and stuff when nick barely has any movies. But i love nick also. spongebob is the bomb
  • casmar 2015/03/28 07:37:18
    Nickelodeon
    casmar
    I do like disney but disney's enimie nickelodeon is steeling every good original idea that disney has but nickelodeon shutts down the channel for 3 hours so thd children can play but I think their trying to do that so then they can be better than disney because disney hasn't heard of that idea anf nickelodeon thought of that idea so I think nickelodeon is trying to be better than disney just because nickelodeon has a worldwide day of play and disney doesn't but nickelodeon and disney doesn't get along because they always try to steel eachothers idea's and put eachother out of bussness so yeah my vote is nickelodeon because nickelodeon has a worldwide day of play so yeah that's my opinoin
  • nick 2015/01/26 03:00:44
    Nickelodeon
    nick
    Disney sucks because they steel off nick webster high school is hollywood arts and some actor on there is really victoria justice
  • neworleanslady 2014/11/04 22:01:11
    Disney Channel
    neworleanslady
    +3
    Disney Channel. My daughter, Kim, 12, and son, Jay, 11, love Disney Channel. They have great shows like Shake it Up, Jessie, Hannah Montana, Girl Meets World, Phineas and Ferb, etc.
    My kids love all the shows on Disney. They idolize the characters. They memorize the lines. They have never watched Nick. Also, Disney has awesome movies like Teen Beach Movie.
    Disney Junior has great shows like Sofia The First, Jake and The Neverland Pirates, Handy Manny, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. My kids are too old for Disney Junior now, but when they were 3-5 they loved Disney Junior {along with Disney Channel}. Back then they loved all the shows on there like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Handy Manny and Little Einsteins. Nick Jr is creepy with Yo Gabba Gabba and Dora the Explorer and Bubble Yuppies. Gross.
    Disney rocks.
  • nick neworle... 2014/12/23 22:18:30
    nick
    +1
    The studio that made disney is very greedy thats why I like nickelodeon even better
  • simmer4ever4life 2014/10/17 00:50:46
    Nickelodeon
    simmer4ever4life
    +1
    Nickelodeon ROCKS. Seriously. It has iCarly, Sam & Cat, Victorious, etc. I love it! Nick Jr. is educational and fun for little kids, with shows such as Yo Gabba Gabba.
    Nickelodeon has quality humor and the laugh tracks are used ONLY WHEN NEEDED.
    Disney Channel is copying Nickelodeon, mainly iCarly.

Girl Meets World - Nice, sweet brunette and troublemaker blonde. Sounds like Carly and Sam from iCarly, right?
    Dog With a Blog - Come on. The evil nextdoor neighbor is CLEARLY a copy of Nevel from iCarly?
    Terry, I find it offensive that you think us Nickeldoeon defenders are dumb. That's pretty rude and offensive, don't you think.
    Disney Channel is just terrible, cheesy, predictable, and just wrong. They lack creativity, hence their constant copying Nickelodeon.
    Nickelodeon shows rock, and Disney Channel will live in their own fantasy land. Why does everyone in Disney Channel have to sing? No one has to sing in Nickelodeon. Also, Disney Channel stars can't sing. It's just lip-synching.
    Bottom line is, Nickelodeon has creative, funny, awesome shows, and NEVER ONCE have they stolen from Disney. Disney has uncreative, unfunny, terrible and corny shows, and they are CONSTANTLY stealing from Nickelodeon.
    Nickelodeon lovers unite!
  • nick simmer4... 2014/12/17 05:14:15
    nick
    +2
    I think terry is being rude and us nickelodeon fans we dont give a damm about disney because nickelodeon is 1 and
  • nick simmer4... 2014/12/17 05:20:24
    nick
    +3
    I think terry is being rude and us nickelodeon fans we dont give a damm about disney because nickelodeon is 1 and us nickelodeon fans we dont hate nickelodeon we love nickelodeon and hate disney stupid bud fats and frozen lozers and wizard of loozers place and stupid fat disney is taking over here and nickelodeon is more popular anyways and dis fat is sooo stupid you'll know what I mean pretty soon and a warn of warning do not try this home I broke a huge disney toy that can sometimes catch on fire if you break it now you'll know how much I hate disney when you find that out pretty soon goodbye im not in a very good mood
  • nick 2014/10/15 04:05:39
    Nickelodeon
    nick
    +3
    Nickelodeon is awesome because nick@nite awaesome disney channel always competes twords nickelodeon disney steels nickelodeons ideas like victorious big time rush spongebob icarly and tuff puppy disney is a loser nickelodeon is awesome
  • nick nick 2014/12/17 21:47:22
    nick
    Hello little bro you are a big fat loozer get your crummy hands out of my face and you say everything is awesome I hate you go die in a fire and I was born in 2001 and you were born in 2008 and your a stupid fat head goodbye
  • Mona 2014/08/17 21:21:36
  • nick Mona 2014/10/15 01:48:19
  • nick Mona 2014/10/15 01:52:12
    nick
    +2
    And you were right nickelodeon is more better than disney
  • Kent 2014/08/13 22:07:57
  • nick Kent 2014/12/20 15:23:06 (edited)
    nick
    Whats nick for? Because disney is for people who get active whats nick for
  • nick Kent 2014/12/23 21:46:30
  • nick Kent 2014/12/23 22:13:01
    nick
    +1
    Regency is my after school job
  • nick Kent 2014/12/25 04:42:12
    nick
    Shuttup disney is a bunch of stupid crap I can tell you my story about hating disney if you want me to
  • asha 2014/08/09 11:35:36
    Disney Channel
    asha
    The reason that I voted Disney channel is that I love Austin, Jessie and ally ,Jessie, Austin and ally and liv and maddie so basically every show on Disney channel
  • nick asha 2014/12/23 22:23:02
    nick
    +3
    And I try everyday to try to tare down disney but they keep finding out I just do that because I want to try to put disney out of production so I keep ending up in jail
  • josiah.hudson.14 2014/06/13 22:06:27
    Disney Channel
    josiah.hudson.14
    DISNEY HAS WAY BETTER SHOWS THAN NICKELODEON, MICK ONLY HAD 5 GOOD SHOWS:DRAKE&JOSH;,ZOEY101, ICARLY, BIG TIME RUSH,AND VICTORIOUS.DISNEY HAS THEME PARKS, WATER PARKS, RESORTS, ITS OWN CITY, ITS ON ISLAND, A MOVIE COMPANY ASSOCIATED WITH MARVEL.
  • nick josiah.... 2014/12/17 04:48:18
    nick
    +3
    And the channel is nick like I just said
  • Morgan 2013/12/15 03:26:03
    Nickelodeon
    Morgan
    I'm kind of neutral on this one, but I picked Nick cuz of the following:
    1. originality
    Nickelodeon has been around longer (est. 1901), and DC came around in 1925 or something. The creator of DC (who supported Hitler) is Walt Disney. The movies are gr8 and I loved them as a kid (and still do). The Disney Channel itlself was around longer when it first aired in 1994. Nick started shortly afterward. I believe this so-called "battle" started out when Nick took a tiny idea from Disney and used it for something very small... but Disney went overboard by going as far as stealing ideas for an entire TV show... "LET THE BATTLE BEGIN".
    I, myself personally like DC better, but I picked Nick because it has a more realistic perspective at teen life, without using the same stereotypes over and over again, like DC does. Also, Nick often gets more credit for being the best kids' network, but it's kinda unfair, since they have an advantage by hosting the KCAs. DC must be overrated, then.
    I also grew up with Disney from when I was a tot. I first was intro'd to DC at the wee age of 6, when my cousin was in a Hannah Montana phase ( don't you remember thatc cute country girl who had no idea what she was doing with that blonde wig of hers? Well guess what, she's a singing stripper now.) speaking o...

1. originality
    I also grew up with Disney from when I was a tot. I first was intro'd to DC at the wee age of 6, when my cousin was in a Hannah Montana phase ( don't you remember thatc cute country girl who had no idea what she was doing with that blonde wig of hers? Well guess what, she's a singing stripper now.) speaking of f**ked up former child actors, DC isn't the only provider of Prostittute a la PROs. Nick's former puppet Amanda Bynes has gone down a wrong path lately, but unlike Miley Cyrus and lindsay Lohan, Mandi managed to clean herself back up liek nothing happened.
    Well, I guess that's all. In my opinion, neither of these networks are worth winners. You parents should've just turned off the Tv in the first place, and make your kids go outside or read, so they wouldn't be rude little brats like they are now.
    -M.P. Huber, The Cheese News Network
  • Cocacolaway 2013/08/23 15:27:27
    Nickelodeon
    Cocacolaway
    im nickelodeon all the way..... all disney does is copy Nicks show.. here are some examples. First nick came out with victorious.......a show about people going to a school for the talented.......then disney comes out with a crappy version called ant farm....same basic ideah.....nick come out with big time rush then disney comes out with austin and alley.....both shows about people tryin to become famous.......nick had spongebob since 1999.a show about talking fish..........but then recently disney comes out with the show fish hooks.......a show about talking fish.you cam aslo compare icarly with austin and ally... icarly becomes an internet sensation.....austin and alley....austin tries to become an internet sensation......and to the disney idiot that says House of anubis is an Illuminati show......its not.....it is supposed to be a dramatic and suspensful cult show.....kinda like 666 park avenue..... now to real life relations......disney is filled with goody 2shoe characters who admit to stuff two quickly. they try to teach children that the world is candy and unicorns. its like they are trying to redeem themselves from the fact that their creator SUPPORTED HITLER........ yes Walt Disney was a nazi......to parents...think about that before letting your children watch disney...
    im nickelodeon all the way..... all disney does is copy Nicks show.. here are some examples. First nick came out with victorious.......a show about people going to a school for the talented.......then disney comes out with a crappy version called ant farm....same basic ideah.....nick come out with big time rush then disney comes out with austin and alley.....both shows about people tryin to become famous.......nick had spongebob since 1999.a show about talking fish..........but then recently disney comes out with the show fish hooks.......a show about talking fish.you cam aslo compare icarly with austin and ally... icarly becomes an internet sensation.....austin and alley....austin tries to become an internet sensation......and to the disney idiot that says House of anubis is an Illuminati show......its not.....it is supposed to be a dramatic and suspensful cult show.....kinda like 666 park avenue..... now to real life relations......disney is filled with goody 2shoe characters who admit to stuff two quickly. they try to teach children that the world is candy and unicorns. its like they are trying to redeem themselves from the fact that their creator SUPPORTED HITLER........ yes Walt Disney was a nazi......to parents...think about that before letting your children watch disney....now nick is more realistic....example in icarly there are a few episodes when some computer genius tries to take over thier site through hacking and other stuff......at the end he doesn't apologieson his own...once carly had the military help since he was breaking the law....Look at sam she isnt a good child.....she ends up in jail...hurts people and other crap....which is pretty much today's world...victorious they have fights people get hurt from time to time....sabotage....mostly involving jade...and when someone breaks up with their lover its not a lovy dovy understanding breakup.......someone ends up running and crying... or gets hit.....AKA.....NICK TEACHES MORE ABOUT THE REAL WORLD THAN DISNEY!!!!!!!btw if you support disney then your pretty much supporting a Nazi's creation
  • Kevin Agpoon 2013/07/22 16:56:13
    Nickelodeon
    Kevin Agpoon
    I would lean towards Nick because some Disney shows like Jessie and ANT Farm is just too inappropriate. There is too much sexual innuendo in Jessie like "Romancing the crown" and in ANT Farms episode of Halloween they mention Satan. I mean seriously disney should really cancel these shows. ANT Farm is a copy of Victorious. Can't u see Chyna is tori and Webster high is hollywood arts!

And ppl who r saying icarly is inappropriate.... And say boobs and butts. It's not bad. Oooooh I said butt someone is gonna arrest me now! Ooooooh.
  • Bekka:-) 2013/07/01 12:36:46
    Disney Channel
    Bekka:-)
    Disney!!
    Oh come on you guys Disney was the first real kids channel and it put all its competitors off air and its wayyyy more well known than nick all nicks best shows have finished and besides nick can't come up with a character like Mickey Mouse and Disney has cruise ships and resorts and I've been to most of them and there ar amazing!! And they give loads of people a chance at their dreams which is radio disney. They spotted people like the Jonas brothers
  • nick Bekka:-) 2014/12/20 15:39:50
    nick
    No nick is the first kids network because on 90s nick the slogen was the frist and only network just for kids
  • nick Bekka:-) 2014/12/25 07:07:52
    nick
    Shuttup disney only copies off nickelodeon and make fun of those who are lac tos intollerant so thats why I hate it okay? And well teennick is for the teens and nickjr is for the toddler and nicktoons are for the people who like to bully and nick is for the lazy kids thats dont like going outside and nick pasific is for the lazy kids whi was born near the west coast
  • nick Bekka:-) 2014/12/25 07:09:10
    nick
    Shuttup disney only copies off nickelodeon and make fun of those who are lac tos intollerant so thats why I hate it okay? And well teennick is for the teens and nickjr is for the toddler and nicktoons are for the people who like to bully and nick is for the lazy kids that dont like going outside and nick pasific is for the lazy kids that was born near the west coast
  • elisasunshine 2013/06/16 11:27:33
    Nickelodeon
    elisasunshine
    +1
    Nickelodeon is much better. Disney really gets on my nerves
  • Jaylin ... elisasu... 2013/06/28 20:13:41
    Jaylin Boykins
    If its so much better y Disney ratings are better???!!!!
  • steve b... Jaylin ... 2014/02/10 20:57:17
    steve baldwin
    +1
    Disney sucks because Disney just copies shows off of nickelodeon and they create stupid show like dog with a blog and fish hooks
  • Kent Jaylin ... 2014/08/13 21:47:40
    Kent
    +2
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!!!! Exactly, I totally agree with you. Nick sucks and their ratings are horrible right now. Look at the Legend of Korra, it tried to compete with Disney Channel the same night, and look what it brought them: as low as 1 million viewers for the premiere of Season 3. So clearly, Nick sucks big time. I would suggest Nickelodeon shut down completely cause Disney Channel is way better.
  • sayhaan 2013/04/10 01:18:13 (edited)
    Nickelodeon
    sayhaan
    +1
    i always loved watching nickelodeon but i stopped for a while and watched Disney. Disney had some new shows back then and on nick where just like cartoons. when nick changed its logo it went much better on bringing more shows i like the show house of Anubis! and when ever Disney get a new show They never show new episodes unlike nick! so i vote NICKELODEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • Jaylin ... sayhaan 2013/05/14 03:16:59
    Jaylin Boykins
    +1
    house of a nubis is illuminati look it up. DEVIL SHOW
  • steve b... Jaylin ... 2014/02/10 21:00:23
  • Mona Jaylin ... 2014/08/17 21:33:08 (edited)
  • nick sayhaan 2014/12/17 05:42:25
    nick
    You made a very good choice but I dont give a damm
  • Blake Riley 2013/04/06 17:35:51
    Nickelodeon
    Blake Riley
    Nick is better because disney just copied their stars. For example Ashley Tisdale was on the amanda show b4 she was on zack and cody. Cookie from neds declassified, Ryan Ochoa was on iCarly b4 pair of kings, Mrs briggs was on icarly b4 ant farm. the only time nick copied a disney actor was Dannille Monet she was on Zack and Cody b4 Victorious. Nick also has better cartoons like avatar the last airbender, iron man armoured adventures, legend of korra, fairly odd parents, and spongebob. They have more channels to like nick mom, teen nick, nick toons, nickelodian and nick@nite if u have road runner u can get nick2 if ther is something u dont like on nickelodian. disneychannel and disneyXd hav too many commercials and nick has less and on holidays sumtimes none. Disney and nick were tied when they played their old shows. i would still watch disney if they still had jetex or toon disney.
  • janet Blake R... 2013/04/13 19:55:15
    janet
    +5
    Well they made a good choice to go to Disney and nick has crap idiots vote for Disney if you like good shows not crap

2015/06/30 16:54:16