- Pawtucket, RI, US
Nite Nite,my Friends
What's your kinda town?
Anyone ever tell you that?
Do you go to computer chat sites?
How many times do you share a post you put here?
Ever called a tip line?
Have you seen it?
Its still cold here..How is your weather?
Has anyone said that to you?More
likes & interests
p.s. I never claimed perfection and to those who think I am a fraud..hi from the Easter Bunny!!!! ALSO I DO NOT ADD SODAHEADS TO MY PAGE UNLESS THEY HAVE BEEN HERE AWHILE. Yes Yes I'd do it over again,(THAT IS I'D ENTER CONVENT)I have been thrice blest !!
Thanks to all who responded to my first poll.Yes, I am a real nun.I taught for almost 40 yrs.I entered the convent at 18 and many yrs later I am still happy that I did.Since most convents are closed due to the low numbers of nuns now. I have a sweet little bungalow that keeps me busy along with my cat companion,Princess.A former student gave me my computer a few years ago(he even pays the monthly bill) I thought I would not like it but I could not live without my computer.I was so heartened by the many positive responses to my nun poll...Thanks and God bless XOXOXOXXO Sister Jean
guess scarlett and rhett were in it
That Man is You
"live and let live"
Areas of Interest
Sister Jean's activity, per category
7% News & Politics
Pawtucket, RI, US
8 hours ago
In a relationship
Post Graduate School
5 feet 2 inches
photos & videos
- shared Nite Nite,my Friends
- asked question Nite Nite,my Friends
- replied to question Anyone ever tell you ...
- replied to question Do you ever fear a th...
- shared What's your kinda town?
- asked question What's your kinda town?
- replied to question Plane captain shouts ...
- answered Plane captain shouts ‘For God’s...
- answered & commented on Sad cat diary. Do yo...
- shared Do you ever fear a threat to our Powe...