- CT, US
Ford or Chevy?
Candy Corn or Popcorn Balls?
If one does not believe in God why the need to keep proving to...
When eating scrambled eggs do you put ketchup on them?
How's that impeachment thingy going? LOL!!!!
My usual predictable lying rant....
Is 'Meatless Monday' Liberal Propaganda?
No, it has nothing to do with po...
Is Hillary Clinton Going to Be the Next President? (Glenn Beck...
Yes, I think so
If conservatives are so smart then how do you explain this?More
likes & interests
Old, well educated, three degrees, Liberal, Teacher/Professor, Married for over 40 years- yes, to the same woman.
Photography, Religion, My grand children, Baseball
Everything from 1955-1975
Many, too many to list. I read at least a book a week.
"Remember thy creator in the days of thy youth, rise free of care before dawn and seek new adventures"
Areas of Interest
WGN's activity, per category
63% News & Politics
1 day ago
Post Graduate School
$75k - $100k
6 feet 1 inches
photos & videos
- answered Ford or Chevy?
- 2 replies to question Ramen or Pasta?
- 10 replies to question If one does not belie...
- answered Ramen or Pasta?
- answered Candy Corn or Popcorn Balls?
- 3 replies to question How's that impeachmen...
- answered If one does not believe in God ...
- replied to question When eating scrambled...
- answered & commented on When eating scrambled...
- answered How's that impeachment thingy g...