- Albuquerque, NM, US
likes & interests
Born in the Philippines, american parents. was a pow in 1942 in Santo Tomas prison camp, after 6mos we were released and we hid in the jungle until 1945, when the 11th airbourne div. dropped in on us and we were saved. my adult life was spent all over the world as a businessman and a mercenary. Enjoyed both very much. To come out alive after combat, it's very invigorating
enjoy politics, i speak 8 languages, martial arts, chess i still work every day. I have to have a reason to get up in the morning every day. if i don't work, i'll die
country music, opera, anything sung by Placido Domingo
a good western like Lonesome Dove, or maybe an adventure film
Douglas MacArthur, "Earthquake Magoon" (his name was magovern, he was a mercenary pilot that flew during the french-indochinese war. the bravest man i ever knew
Areas of Interest
GINGERBREAD's activity, per category
94% News & Politics
Albuquerque, NM, US
18 hours ago
6 feet 0 inches
photos & videos
- 4 replies to question That horrific tornado...
- 2 replies to question What should an armed ...
- answered The DHS were out in force yeste...
- shared The DHS were out in force yesterday, ...
- asked question The DHS were out in f...
- answered SH Conservatives / Tea Partiers...
- answered & commented on UNIONS TURN AGAINST O...
- 10 replies to question Ambassador Stevens wa...
- 5 replies to question here's a question to ...
- answered That horrific tornado in Oklaho...