"You old white people. It is your duty to die."

~ The Rebel ~ 2011/02/09 08:06:48

http://www.ccir.net/

HISPANIC LEADERS SPEAK OUT

Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets; "Go back to Boston ! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.

Richard Alatorre
, Los Angeles City Council. "They're afraid we're going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They're right. We will take them over . . . We are here to stay."

Excelsior, the national newspaper of Mexico, "The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot."

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas ; "We have an aging white America . They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population . . . I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."

Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party, "Remember 187--proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non-citizens--was the last gasp of white America in California ."

Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor, "We are politicizing every single one of these new citizens that are becoming citizens of this country . . . I gotta tell you that a lot of people are saying, "I'm going to go out there and vote because I want to pay them back."

Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Governor Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Bill Clinton, " California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave."

Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General, "We are practicing 'La Reconquista' in California ."

Professor Fernando Guerra, Loyola Marymount University ; "We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos . . . "

Are these just the words of a few extremists? Consider that we could fill up many pages with such quotes. Also, consider that these are mainstream Mexican leaders.

THE U.S. VS MEXICO :
On February 15, 1998, the U.S. and Mexican soccer teams met at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The crowd was overwhelmingly pro-Mexican even though most lived in this country. They booed during the National Anthem and U.S. flags were held upside down. As the match progressed, supporters of the U.S. team were insulted, pelted with projectiles, punched and spat upon. Beer and trash were thrown at the U.S. players before and after the match. The coach of the U.S. team, Steve Sampson said, "This was the most painful experience I have ever had in this profession."

Did you know that immigrants from Mexico and other non-European countries can come to this country and get preferences in jobs, education, and government contracts? It's called affirmative action or racial privilege.. The Emperor of Japan or the President of Mexico could migrate here and immediately be eligible for special rights unavailable for Americans of European descent. Recently, a vote was taken in the U.S. Congress to end this practice.. It was defeated. Every single Democratic senator except Ernest Hollings voted to maintain special privileges for Hispanic, Asian and African immigrants. They were joined by thirteen Republicans. Bill Clinton and Al Gore have repeatedly stated that they believe that massive immigration from countries like Mexico is good. They have also backed special privileges for these immigrants.

Corporate America
has signed on to the idea that minorities and third world immigrants should get special, privileged status. Some examples are Exxon, Texaco, Merrill Lynch, Boeing, Paine Weber, Starbucks and many more.

DID YOU KNOW?:
Did you know that Mexico regularly intercedes on the side of the defense in criminal cases involving Mexican nationals? Did you know that Mexico has NEVER extradited a Mexican national accused of murder in the U.S. in spite of agreements to do so? According to the L.A. Times, Orange County , California is home to 275 gangs with 17,000 members; 98% of which are Mexican and Asian. How's your county doing?

According to a New York Times article dated May 19, 1994, 20 years after the great influx of legal immigrants from Southeast Asia , 30% are still on welfare compared to 8% of households nationwide. A Wall Street Journal editorial dated December 5, 1994 quotes law enforcement officials as stating that Asian mobsters are the "greatest criminal challenge the country faces." Not bad for a group that is still under 5% of the population.

Is education important to you? Here are the words of a teacher who spent over 20 years in the Los Angeles School system. "Imagine teachers in classes containing 30-40 students of widely varying attention spans and motivation, many of whom aren't fluent in English. Educators seek learning materials likely to reach the majority of students and that means fewer words and math problems and more pictures and multicultural references." WTF

WHEN I WAS YOUNG:
When I was young, I remember hearing about the immigrants that came through Ellis Island . They wanted to learn English. They wanted to breathe free. They wanted to become Americans. Now too many immigrants come here with demands. They demand to be taught in their own language. They demand special privileges--affirmative action. They demand ethnic studies that glorify their culture.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?:
Send copies of this letter to at least two other people, 100 would be even better. Help us get the word out.

California Coalition for Immigration Reform
5942 Edinger, Suite 113 - 117
Huntington Beach , CA 92649

Phone 714.921.7142

• Daryl 2011/02/09 10:38:52
    Daryl
    +28
    White women should show what they are made of and produce more white kids.

I am willing to do my part.

The line forms at my door:

white women produce white kids line forms door girls lining up

• Linda 2011/02/27 18:45:26
    Linda
    There is no such thing as a 100% white person, so the people you are talking about you may have some of the same Blood...........
  • Linda 2011/02/27 18:16:49
    Linda
    Yeah Art I bet you are Typical Man Free Piece of Ass///////
  • Linda 2011/02/27 18:15:30
    Linda
    If the fact be known and you read your history most of the Mexicans are Mescclero Indians and Spainish I think they should be give a chance to become an American citizen... If your going to let and vote and agree with a foreigner and elect him as president, then by God you need to at least give them a chance to learn and take the test to become an American Citizen.. All I see today is Hate Hate Hate... It's wrong and Un-American... Take for example the Native Americans fed and gave columbus shelter and said nothing when they should of Killed the S.O.B. we were doing just fine................
  • MG-42 2011/02/22 19:09:48
    MG-42
    +1
    Well, I'm a YOUNG white person; and it's my duty to punch a libtard out! Whether they're white, black, asian, etc........
  • Darklight - Genesis 1: 17-18 2011/02/21 04:16:02
    Darklight - Genesis 1: 17-18
    +1
    Who owns and runs America? 'Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.'
    -- Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom (1913)"

• urlib 2011/02/20 20:25:31
    urlib
    I guess it's inevitable.
  • Tits ISHBAHFF McGee 2011/02/15 23:28:35
    Tits ISHBAHFF McGee
    +1
    Should mexicans or muslims take over?
  • Ngakura 2011/02/15 22:47:25
    Ngakura
    What the
    "BEEP"
    is this!
  • Jim 2011/02/15 08:56:13
    Jim
    +2
    I truly don't consider myself a racist. I think people should be given a fair shake, if they truly want to be citizens of this country. But, comments like those make even my blood boil over with hate. I live in a part of the country, where I, a white man, am looked at with disgust by people, who frankly, likely aren't even legal. That is of course speculation on my part.

live country white looked disgust people frankly legal speculation white racism
  • fuzzy K... Jim 2011/02/22 18:30:51 (edited)
    fuzzy Ken "In G*d We Trust"
    Your post kinda jibes with this
    post kinda jibes us anti jewish hate crimes
  • gingin6 2011/02/13 08:48:51
    gingin6
    +1
    Just bc a person is old doesn't mean they should die. That's a retarded statement from
    the one who said it. They need to get real and do something about their country instead
    of messing with us.
  • rwhit98 2011/02/13 02:27:26
    rwhit98
    +1
    Ridiculous...
  • autumn_1959 2011/02/13 02:00:24
    autumn_1959
    +1
    would love to know what gives them the right to say such a thing who died and left them judge and jury or for the matter to play God
  • Redskin 2011/02/12 21:12:06
  • Darklig... Redskin 2011/02/21 04:11:14
    Darklight - Genesis 1: 17-18
    +1
    think again the trillionaire global elite have bought and or stolen us all.

President Woodrow Wilson 1916 "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men (illuminati-Jesuits). We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

• Redskin Darklig... 2011/02/21 05:42:58
  • master of free thinking 2011/02/12 06:49:35
    master of free thinking
    +2
    white people are the foundation of usa...if others take over the country usa will be lost...not political correct but my opinion..
  • Magyarita master ... 2011/02/13 03:58:05
    Magyarita
    +2
    Technically, the Native Americans were the foundation.
  • MG-42 master ... 2011/02/14 16:21:56
  • MG-42 master ... 2011/02/21 00:01:49
    MG-42
    +1
    Natives were here 1st, but white europeans & blacks developed the nation. so you're right.
  • Darklig... master ... 2011/02/21 06:00:32
    Darklight - Genesis 1: 17-18
    +1
    white people have taken over the USA many are Europeans some from British Royal families, they are all anti American Communist, Zionist, Satanist, Jesuits, Freemasons etc.
    royal families anti american communist zionist satanist jesuits freemasons

• MG-42 Darklig... 2011/02/25 00:43:19
    MG-42
    Are you for real?
  • Darklig... MG-42 2011/02/25 01:42:59
    Darklight - Genesis 1: 17-18
    oh right its the Muslims
  • Linda Darklig... 2011/02/27 18:21:26
    Linda
    Can't just pick out the Muslims there is bad in every sector of religion race etc..
  • Darklig... Linda 2011/02/27 18:55:58
    Darklight - Genesis 1: 17-18
    +1
    i wasnt picking on them, but many see to think they are are real and only enemy. They dont know or see that its the multi trillionaire secret societies they want wars they want a tyrannical dictatorship ONE WORLD GOVT. They are the enemies of God and humanity.

The Order’s most powerful eagle-eyed West Coast Jesuit. As all Provincials are Professed of the Fourth Vow, Smolich was the immediate master of former California Governor Gray Davis, a Knight of Columbus of the Fourth Degree.

Remembering that the official position of the Jesuit Conference is the total abolition of gun ownership, Californians have now been legally disarmed of their “assault rifles” further rendering them unable to repel our coming Sino-Soviet-Moslem INVASION. Presently practicing in the Straits of Formosa, our ASIAN INVADERS will be transported by a combined Chinese and Russian merchant marine of over 2000 ships.

With Los Angeles to be decimated this attack will be successful, unlike the Order’s attempted invasion of repentant Protestant England in 1588 using the Papal Caesar’s Spanish Armada. The Protestant Reformation will be finished and we AMERICANS will be RAPED, PLUNDERED and mass-murdered by foreign, marauding, pagan SAVAGES fulfilling the Order’s Bloody Oath.
  • Linda Darklig... 2011/02/27 19:17:26
    Linda
    +1
    Ditto to that sodahead.............
  • Darklig... Linda 2011/02/27 20:44:17
    Darklight - Genesis 1: 17-18
    the future is looking very bloody and violent. The enemies of God and humanity will rule until God-Elohim says enough is enough
  • MG-42 2011/02/11 19:19:53
    MG-42
    +1
    Now it looks like we're going to have to fight on the southern border against the Hispanic INVASION, right along with the muslim nutjobs! Bring it on!!!!
  • Magyarita MG-42 2011/02/13 03:58:50
    Magyarita
    My best friend is Hispanic-Arabic and a Muslim. :P But she's no anti-American nutjob.
  • MG-42 Magyarita 2011/02/14 16:21:03
    MG-42
    +2
    I don't agree. Every muslim has the patience of Job, ready to spring. I won't trust any of them. But good look. They'll smile at you & stab you in the back.
  • Darklig... MG-42 2011/02/21 06:10:25
    Darklight - Genesis 1: 17-18
    +1
    In this Kissinger 1955 Harvard doctoral thesis he argues that "the concept of peace on earth is naive. Peace must be secured by the creation of small wars around the planet on a continuing basis so as to maintain an international order of economic powers, and of course, keep the military industrialists happy".

--Small wars, civil wars, race wars, food wars they know how to start them all. Damn they are pros..

Masonic revolutionary Giuseppe Mazzini said, "we corrupt in order to rule."

"A tyrant is always stirring up some war or other, in order that the people may require a leader." - Plato, The Republic

THE KEY TO OUR EXASPERATION

In the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, the author writes that their goal is: “To wear everyone out by dissensions, animosities, feuds, famine, inoculation of diseases, want, until the Gentiles sees no other way of escape except by appeal to our money and our power.” (Protocol 10)

“We will so wear out and exhaust the Gentiles by all this that they will be compelled to offer us an international authority, which by its position will enable us to absorb without disturbance all the governmental forces of the world and thus form a super-government.” (Protocol 5)

RESIST
  • Darklig... MG-42 2011/02/27 18:58:12
    Darklight - Genesis 1: 17-18
    Its gonna be a lot worse than you think

the Order’s most powerful eagle-eyed West Coast Jesuit. As all Provincials are Professed of the Fourth Vow, Smolich was the immediate master of former California Governor Gray Davis, a Knight of Columbus of the Fourth Degree.

Remembering that the official position of the Jesuit Conference is the total abolition of gun ownership, Californians have now been legally disarmed of their “assault rifles” further rendering them unable to repel our coming - Sino-Soviet-Moslem - INVASION. Presently practicing in the Straits of Formosa, our Asian INVADERS will be transported by a combined Chinese and Russian merchant marine of over 2000 ships.

With Los Angeles to be decimated this attack will be successful, unlike the Order’s attempted invasion of repentant Protestant England in 1588 using the Papal Caesar’s Spanish Armada. The Protestant Reformation will be finished and we AMERICANS will be RAPED, Plundered and Mass-Murdered by foreign, marauding, pagan savages fulfilling the Order’s Bloody Oath.
  • MG-42 2011/02/11 19:18:06
    MG-42
    +1
    I think my mom & I would be kicking some hispanic ass if they said that to an American!
  • HearMe~AFCL 2011/02/11 13:04:05
    HearMe~AFCL
    +2
    Well that's what we get, our government kisses ass! But just not our ass.
  • Dwight PWCM 2011/02/11 04:51:28
    Dwight PWCM
    +3
    At the root of it whites and hispanics are of the same basic european stock. A Celtic base with Roman and Germanic seasoning. The Spanish got some Arabic spice and a large portion of out southern cousins are a fair part American Indian. Other than skin tone and culture we are little different. But anyone coming in should come by legal means.
  • Mog of War Dwight ... 2011/02/13 01:11:49 (edited)
    Mog of War
    +1
    Eh partly. "Hispanics" are really a hodge-podge of various assimilated Mesoamerican, groups, with a seasoning of Whites, Asians, and Blacks in the mix. A large amount of the Illegals coming from Northern Mexico descend predominantly from the Aztecs or the Mayans, although most of them have the roots you mentioned..
  • Dwight ... Mog of War 2011/02/14 02:31:17
    Dwight PWCM
    +1
    I worked with a few fellows from Sonora and Chi- how ever you spell the one like a dog. Good people. Big part of them had Apatche and a couple other Amer-Ind groups mixed in.
  • Mog of War Dwight ... 2011/02/14 02:58:27
    Mog of War
    +2
    Yes, the Apache and Commanche ranged across the borders drawn by the white man. I don't believe the illegal immigrants are of bad stock. I believe that they are pawns in the schemes of evil men in their homeland, the very schemes they are coming here to escape sometimes.
  • Dwight ... Mog of War 2011/02/14 22:55:07
    Dwight PWCM
    +1
    They aren't just being used in Mexico either. Too many here are using them for profit and barganing chips.
  • MG-42 Dwight ... 2011/02/21 10:17:59
    MG-42
    +1
    There are a large part of illegals here that are big criminals, too, preying on innocent people in America. Let them build their own country. We did.

2014/08/30 02:38:34