You Never See Mass Shootings At Gun Shows, Tea Party Rallies, Or NRA Meetings

☆astac☆~PWCM 2013/01/12 21:55:46

Liberals think guns are the reason why we have mass murder in our schools (Newtown, Connecticut) and movie theaters (Aurora, Colorado). And now they are pushing hard to see how much of our second amendment rights they can strip away from us while Low Info Voters (as Rush Limbaugh calls them) are in a panic over when another group of innocent kids will be targeted.

But the facts continue to be, as much as liberals guffaw over it, that it is not guns that kill people, but other people. These “other” people are either criminals by choice with a long history of violent crimes, but who cannot be kept in prison because liberals don’t think locking people up is a good idea, or mentally unstable individuals that, again, liberals refuse to let our society help because they think it is politically impolite to label people as not being in full control of their faculties.

Look, I own several guns. I have a Mossberg 500 shotgun (with breacher barrel), a Saiga .308 (with high capacity magazine), and two .40 caliber handguns. You know how many people have been murdered by those guns? The answer is none. Yes, contrary to popular liberal belief, the guns I own don’t murder anyone. They haven’t murdered anyone because I am a responsible, mentally stable, law abiding citizen.

And, just to further test liberal theory that it really is guns that kill people, recently I took out all the guns, laid them on my dresser with clips and ammo. I then went to sleep. In the morning, I woke up and the ammo did not mysteriously jump into the clips, the clips did not mysteriously pop themselves into the guns, and the guns did not cock themselves and fire at me in the middle of the night. I think that this test proves, rather conclusively, that without the hand of someone that wants to use the gun to commit a crime actually loading and firing the weapon, nothing bad will happen.

I also think that there is a common thread clearly able to be seen here. These sorts of criminals and nutjobs who like to commit mass murder are picking places that liberals have deemed, arbitrarily of course, to be safe. You know, like Gun Free School Zones? Yeah, ask the parents of those dead children in Newtown, Connecticut how that worked out for them.

You know, it’s funny. For as much as liberals want to blame guns for violence and murders, and work oh so diligently to pry them from the hands of American citizens, you know where you never hear of mass shootings and murders? I’ll tell you where: NRA meetings, gun shows, and Tea Party rallies. Funny, huh? Because at each and every one of those events, I guarantee you, people are packing. And, if they aren’t packing, there are guns nearby and ready to be used in self-defense. Gee, I wonder why there aren’t mass murders galore at these sorts of events if guns really are the problem?

Of course, we all know the answer. Even liberals, as dim as they are, know the answer too. But they won’t admit it. The reason is, as the old saying goes, guns don’t kill people. But crazy ass liberals who think that they are entitled to other people’s stuff sure do. And sometimes they even use guns. So the answer, as always, is it simply keep liberals (those people who want to take other people’s stuff or even life) from having guns.

Simple.

Read More: http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/5...

• goatman112003 2013/01/12 22:06:42
    goatman112003
    +27
    I always find it amusing the great equalizer of men and women as to ability to defend is criticized by the left while the greed put forth by the left causes the violence..

• dominic garcia 2013/01/14 21:38:41
    dominic garcia
    +3
    You forgot perversion, filthiness and drunkeness!
  • ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~ 2013/01/14 21:10:28
  • uguess 2013/01/14 05:49:29
  • txDON'T... uguess 2013/01/23 16:07:23
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    Thanks Daniel, Sodaheads needed to see what's happening on the QT in this country. The misinformation that these camps are for foreign prisoners is baloney as citizens who can think outside the DC box ALREADY KNOW.

I had posted some time back that there were actually in excess of 3500 FEMA camps within the US borders. That's a horrifying number to consider when talking of housing innocent American citizens.

Eric Holder and Hillary Clinton should be the first two to enter the camps as residents.

ALERT: Now there seems to be a shortage of ammumition for police departments and their training academies. DHS has over 1 BILLION rounds hoarded, now just what would they need that many rounds for???
  • uguess txDON'T... 2013/01/23 21:41:23 (edited)
    uguess
    +1
    DID NOT JAPAN HOARD ALL THE SCRAP METAL IT COULD GET BEFORE IT WENT TO WAR, DID NOT GERMANY STEAL AND COLLECT ALL THE GOLD IT COULD BEFORE IT WENT TO WAR, DID NOT THE COMMUNISTS SEND IN SUBVERSIVES TO SHAKE UP THE POLITICAL SYSTEMS AND THE PEOPLE BEFORE THEY INDUCED WAR. DIDN'T THE WAR LORDS OF AFRICA, STORE UP ON AMMO AND WEAPONS BEFORE IT WENT TO WAR WITH ITS PEOPLE.

ALL OF THESE WORLD LEADERS HAD ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING IN COMMON
    GUN CONTROL EXPERTS

OUR FUTURE AS AMERICANS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW AND MOST ARE ASLEEP AND OR APATHETIC .

• snipe 2013/01/14 03:13:33
    snipe
    +4
    Beacause it would probably look something like this:
    everyone on the plane pulls a gun on the terrorist
  • Commrade#371 2013/01/14 03:08:29
    Commrade#371
    +5
    Why can't a mass shooting ever happen in Congress?
  • uguess Commrad... 2013/01/14 05:51:43
  • Sal Monella ~PWCM~JL 2013/01/13 23:20:28
    Sal Monella ~PWCM~JL
    +4
    Liberals don't think anything until they get they're daily marching orders from the White House and the DNC. Liberals NEVER have thought for themselves, they are mere cog mouth pieces in a very big wheel of hyper-partisanship and chronic untruthfulness.
  • uguess Sal Mon... 2013/01/14 05:52:11
  • sodasmash 2013/01/13 23:01:35
  • ☆astac☆... sodasmash 2013/01/14 00:25:53
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +3
    More victims from the progressive ideology
  • Sal Mon... sodasmash 2013/01/14 01:24:26
    Sal Monella ~PWCM~JL
    +3
    Yep. That crazy liberal GUN FREE ZONE sure worked out well for those kids wouldn't ya say?
  • joy 2013/01/13 22:35:45 (edited)
    joy
    +1
    I haven't heard large scale calls for the banning of guns. Just better gun control. Whatever you say. guns were involved in all the incidents you mention. And they were in the hands of people not fit to hold them. I understand your position in saying the liberals don't want these people locked up or labelled, but I really do think that the position that EVERYONE has a right to bears arms is that of the pro gun side and not the liberal. If the liberal argument, "not everyone is fit to own guns" is wrong it means these guys should have had access to an array of weapons. If it's wrong then that means "everyone does have the right to own guns". Which, I hope, calls in to question your dislike of tighter gun control, doesn't it? Now which side are you on ? Tighter legislation or not, should the crackpots be stopped or is the right to bear arms a decision for you or and not those in charge. In my opinion those who are fit, as judged by a more complete and tighter system by government, do have the right and those who don't; don't. At the moment loons are hiding behind the arguments of those fit to hold guns and costing them more than they deserve. If your fit to own a gun at the moment, you're seen as no different from someone who isn't. That's the problem !
  • ☆astac☆... joy 2013/01/14 00:26:14
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +3
    Than you have not been paying attention
  • Birthpangs joy 2013/01/23 18:49:45
  • joy Birthpangs 2013/01/23 20:00:04
  • Birthpangs joy 2013/01/24 17:13:03
  • Birthpangs 2013/01/13 21:50:27
  • txDON'T... Birthpangs 2013/01/23 16:14:13
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    These men were killed on January 3rd and 4th, 2013. You decide.

• WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA 2013/01/13 21:14:57
    WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Most of the mass shooters ARE Liberals.
  • ☆astac☆... WhereIs... 2013/01/13 21:18:53
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    Very true
  • santa6642 2013/01/13 20:30:57
    santa6642
    +1
    They know they would leave on their backs , not walk out
  • Eliza 2013/01/13 20:00:27
    Eliza
    +1
    ...you also don't see mass shootings at rallies for the left or protests against corporate personhood. Under your logic, it seems fair forums to judge.

I'm just trying to point of the lack of logic here.
  • ☆astac☆... Eliza 2013/01/13 20:07:51
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +2
    Hogwash, leftist protests always turn violent and destructive, those on the left are animals
  • Eliza ☆astac☆... 2013/01/13 20:13:43
    Eliza
    +1
    Completely unnecessary to say things that way. All of the protests I've been to have never ended with violence. Sure, some have ended with arrests but they were so because of civil disobedience which is, you know, civil.
  • ☆astac☆... Eliza 2013/01/13 20:15:23
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +1
    Completely necessary to say it that way.
  • WhereIs... Eliza 2013/01/13 21:15:28
    WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Most mass shooters ARE Liberals.
  • ☆astac☆... WhereIs... 2013/01/13 21:19:04
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    Very true
  • Eliza WhereIs... 2013/01/14 01:33:05
    Eliza
    Source please.
  • ☆astac☆... Eliza 2013/01/14 14:04:06
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    Current events
  • Eliza ☆astac☆... 2013/01/14 17:28:11
    Eliza
    I don't know what you learned in school but by saying "current events" rather than giving evidence, is not a valid source.
  • BBLEE Eliza 2013/01/14 01:11:07
    BBLEE
    +2
    What about the Rapes that occurred at the occupy Wall street rallies? I think the victims of those attacks would have welcomed a responsible Concealed Carry Permit holder, as a protector when they were being attacked, even if they were a conservative.
  • Sal Mon... BBLEE 2013/01/14 01:28:22
  • Eliza BBLEE 2013/01/14 01:43:24
    Eliza
    You said it yourself, "responsible". I think that's what most are looking for. i wouldn't agree with you when you say that they would have welcomed a permit, however. Most people there were extremely to the left.
  • 4570GOVT 2013/01/13 19:39:14
    4570GOVT
    +1
    Well Said ! ------------ Sad that the ignorant liberal mind ( corrupted by years of propaganda ) refuse to even Think that there is " any truth " from the Right .
    Propaganda has really done a number on " Those People " . They are now called ObamaZombies but have really been aroud ( often underground ) for a long time , at least 50-60 years in many cases . " Those People " want to CHANGE America !

The " Gun Culture " , as the Commie Left has called it , is the the result of THEM ( the Radical Left ). There would be no so-called gun culture if not for the Radical Left . After all , THEY are a threat to All Gun Owners - the 2nd. Amendment - 1st. Amendment among others .
  • 4570GOVT 2013/01/13 19:25:14
    4570GOVT
    +1
    The Absoute " Safest Place " To Be Is A Gun Show ! ................................
    - More Guns = Less Crime ( Fact ! ) - Tea Party meetings , Gun Shows , NRA Meetings are attended by the nicest , friendliest people you would ever want to meet . Attending those are a Wide Section of American Life and include Politicians - Judges - Police Officers - Religious Leaders - Average Working People and their families - GOOD PEOPLE who anyone would be proud to call " Friend ".
    The Liberal Fools will never know the TRUTH because they are " Victims Of Propaganda " who know nothing about these things ........................ sad .
    I feel sad for them that they will never know the Real America that I do ...............
  • Griegg 2013/01/13 18:39:14 (edited)
    Griegg
    +1
    You never see mass shootings at libraries, beaches, or zoos, either. It must be all those stacks, six-packs, and macaques.
  • skowcog 2013/01/13 16:28:40
    skowcog
    Interesting observation. Sarcastic but still interesting. I am not for gun control but I do understand the knee jerk reaction to wanting to ban them. I think that to defend yourself is a natural instinct and that is why we should not ban guns. Gun control presupposes that the government can be at every spot, of every crime, to protect you and that is just not true. Citizens have a natural human right to protect themselves and there loved ones.
  • ☆astac☆... skowcog 2013/01/13 17:20:42
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +1
    The purpose of the 2nd is to protect us against the government

2014/08/28 05:22:26