You Need To Listen To This Muslim Activist Judge In PA

doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~ 2012/02/29 01:00:38
Related Topics: Muslim, Religious, Ears, Judge
I could hardly believe my ears when I listened to what his judge had to say about religious expression.

Read More: http://www.westernjournalism.com/you-need-to-liste...

• Boris Badinov 2012/02/29 01:09:55
    Boris Badinov
    +9
    Dr Jassar served in the US Navy and is the only consistant, openly outspoken Muslim voice I know of for an American, Constitutional understanding of events.

• DS in Oak Ridge NC 2012/02/29 20:31:32 (edited)
    DS in Oak Ridge NC
    +3
    I nearly fell out of my chair... If this continues, I could not CAIR less if citizens rise up to impeach both the Judge and his mistaken beliefs that Sharia trumps US law as long as they argue to make it so. They can have Sharia Law 24/7 simply by returning to Iran, Syria, Afghanistan or Pakistan to live a good life of Freedom from Standards and Civility. Adios.
  • WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA 2012/02/29 16:52:32
    WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Muslims have to go by the same rules as everybody else in the USA, this judge sucks.
  • Seonag 2012/02/29 13:50:08
    Seonag
    +1
    I agree with Dr. Jassar!
  • Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2012/02/29 12:58:23
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Another activist judge that needs to be removed from the bench and disbarred.
  • stephanie 2012/02/29 08:02:54
    stephanie
    +5
    Wrong!!! So Wrong!!!! That judge is biased due to the fact he is a muslim. He must follow the laws of America and not a muslim law. He must be dismissed as a judge, who knows maybe next time he will let an honor killing, killer go free, due to muslim law.
    WAIT, ISN´T HE LIVING IN AMERICA? DOESN´T HE NEED TO FOLLOW AMERICAN LAWS?
    What will happen if an American kills muslim and has to stand before this judge????
  • goatman112003 2012/02/29 07:37:39
    goatman112003
    This is the reason sex , religion and politics are taboo subjects. Atheists have run into someone who takes his religion seriously and in a muslim country a beheading offense. People have been killed for doing less with Islam's icons. Yes as the judge said it was very offensive offensive and truthfully might of step outside the line of free speech to intent to cause harm They have done this to all religious groups for years but Judeo-Christians really from tolerance have put up with the nonsense. The best part of this is the left has taken them as allies and most of the left are atheists in viewpoint. Religion always trumps reason. Now whether the judge was right or wrong has to do with state law. I don't know the defenses to whatever the charge was but if provocation is one then its fits the bill. If it was an attempt to enforce sharia then he was wrong. Justice Brandeis stated many years ago yelling fire in a crowded theater is not free speech. Now Dr Jassar is a moderate muslim and thinks and acts like us Judeos and shakes his head as most of us do.
  • Katherine 2012/02/29 07:11:01
    Katherine
    +2
    "Our forefathers intended that we use the first amendment so that we could speak what's on our mind, not piss off other cultures..... Islam is not just a religion, it's their culture, their culture, the very essence, their very being. They pray five times a day, towards Mecca. To be a good Muslim before you die, you have to make a pilgrimage to Mecca unless you are otherwise told you cannot because you are too ill, too elderly, whatever, you must make the attempt. Their greetings salum alaikum waliakum as-salm )as answered by voice), uh may god be with you. It is very common, their language, when they are speaking to each other, it is very common for them to say, uh allah willing, this will happen. It's they are so immersed in it. And what you've done is you've completey trashed their essence, their being. They find it very, very, very offensive. I am a Muslim. I find it very offensive ..... You are way outside your bounds of first amendment rights."

Excuse the f*** out of me? He's getting a lesson on Islam? You do NOT have the right to physically attack someone. You DO have the right to free speech and expression.

I am absolutely appalled by this judge. Absolutely appalled. This is the United States of America and we don't follow Sharia Law, we follow Constitutional Law .

...

I am absolutely appalled by this judge. Absolutely appalled. This is the United States of America and we don't follow Sharia Law, we follow Constitutional Law.

This judge needs to be FIRED..... I am so beyond livid! The judge threw out the case because the insult was to someone who was Islamic? Tough sh!t and join the club!! That does NOT give you the right to attack someone!!
  • JuneGagnon Katherine 2012/03/03 06:37:04
    JuneGagnon
    +2
    Katherine-Just a slight correction; basically I agree with your post, except that islam is NOT a religion - -it IS a fascist ideology; their quran is NOT a holy book - -it IS merely a collection of writings by a mentally unbalanced heathen lunatic pedophile!
    And this "wannabe jurist" should be removed from the bench, by force, if necessary and deported to the nearest islamic state that will have him!
  • Katherine JuneGagnon 2012/03/03 07:01:53
    Katherine
    +1
    In the interest of peace and having not yet read their three pieces of "holy" text -- or remembering what the third one was -- I am trying to give Islam's adherents the benefit of the doubt, that there can be moderation within Islam. But I do understand and I am aware that lying and deceiving is not only welcomed but commanded. And I'm familiar with the history that keeps on repeating over and over, and has come back now.. as if it ever actually ended...... For now, while they're on our territory, they follow OUR rules, and not their brutal, oppressive, tyrannical Sharia. They can't have this country.
  • DebraJMSmith 2012/02/29 06:41:20
    DebraJMSmith
    +3
    He needs to be removed from the bench.
  • Borat Obama 2012/02/29 06:00:25
    Borat Obama
    +5
    Please don't tell King Odumba of this Judge. He will appoint him for the US Supreme Court. How many times do I need to be screwed by this ring leader?
  • cmdrbnd007 2012/02/29 05:05:10
    cmdrbnd007
    +4
    That judge needs to go and go soon.
  • Jim 2012/02/29 04:15:34
    Jim
    +3
    I have said it before and I'll say it again, Obama is a Muslim. He cancelled the day of prayer at the White House for Christians and then turned right around and knealt down and prayed with the Muslims. America is in great danger. and you can't hide your head in the sand. You need to read an article in the National Review. I don't know if this will get you to the article, but it is worth a try. www.nationalreview.com/blogs/...
    I printed out the article so that is probably why the word print is in the address. You might try leaving the woed print out of the address.
  • Ozzyboy 2012/02/29 04:08:13
    Ozzyboy
    +3
    Where's the separation of church and state? Obviously this islam convert has been converted too well to be allowed to be a sitting judge in America. His judgement and statements are too irrational for our country and our beliefs.
  • Bob DiN 2012/02/29 03:41:38
    Bob DiN
    +4
    America is fast becoming not America.
    +1
    People in America better start listening to Dr. Jasser.
  • teigan 2012/02/29 02:30:09
    teigan
    +6
    He should be removed from the bench immediately. Will he also support Christians beating the crap out of anyone that makes fun of God?
  • sara 2012/02/29 02:26:20
    sara
    +6
    This judge' s name sounds middle eastern, he's crazy he needs to be impeached & deported. He obviously has ideas not compatible with our laws & shouldn't be on the
    bench. That's what happens when you allow these Islamic radicals to infiltrate our country. The punishment doesn't fit the crime
  • Borat O... sara 2012/02/29 06:03:17
    Borat Obama
    +1
    This is a Judge? I can't believe it.
  • woman 2012/02/29 01:55:56 (edited)
    woman
    +8
    This judge doesn't sound like an American, he says he's a muslim, and he sounds like a muslim. The only conflict I see here is that he is the one who is outside the boundaries. I sure hope he loses his job! What about the witnesses to the assault? Were they not permitted to testify?
  • cynsity 2012/02/29 01:54:59
    cynsity
    +5
    So I am sure this will make me highly unpopular and end with even more people blocking me but what the heck...

1: Justices in the USA are supposed to use rule of law, NOT rule of religion in every CRIMINAL case and this was a criminal case assult is a crime.

2: In the USA we do allow religious laws to come into play. We allow this for the purpose of CIVIAL cases (some very common ones are Jewis devorce and varrious matters of inheritance).

3: We also allow defendants to claim religion as a defence in crimainal trials aka when a peron kills an abortion doctor and claims he did it in the name of God and now saddly as we are seeing religion is teh defense in the outbreak of those "honor killings". However in such cases the religious defense is not supposed to out weight the legal aspects, it is only something for consideration just like when a jury/judge is considering a defendants mental state at the time of a crime (actually exactly like that).

What this judge did with his ruling and his statement is put every one of us and our rights at risk. People will here this judge and hear about other judges who make simular rulings using religion OVER law rather than as a "consideration" and demand lawmakers ban all use of "islamic" or "Sharia" law and support will gather. and ...

What this judge did with his ruling and his statement is put every one of us and our rights at risk. People will here this judge and hear about other judges who make simular rulings using religion OVER law rather than as a "consideration" and demand lawmakers ban all use of "islamic" or "Sharia" law and support will gather. and then laws will be passed and for a moment many will breath a sigh of relief that is UNTILL someone screams discrimination because they want to use Sharia in the writing of a business contract or a will and they are told its against the law in the USA and then it will go through the courts and the Supreme court will eventually take up the case and they will rule that yes to ban just ONE religion from use is discrimination a violation of the 1st amendment and therefore the solution will be to ban every religion which means Jewis laws and Christians laws and every other you can think to name which uses religious doctrine to set up certain aspects

Then where will we be? I just say this because even though I am not religious I believe everyone has a right to their religion in this country. However, I also believe their right to religion ends at teh tip of the other persons nose. I don't want anyone to lose their rights even those I do not agree with and this judge is setting us all up for just that.
  • cynsity cynsity 2012/02/29 05:14:39
    cynsity
    +1
    I want to add the solution to judges like this who put all of our rights at risk is to become active in LOCAL politics. This is not a federal appointed judge. The people of this city/county have the ability to vote him of the bench. I do not know if its local for us in colorado but we have a "clear the bench" campaigne where we work to promote education of voters on the judges who are up for re election , their decissions and the people challegening them for their seats... saddly most voters do not know anything about the judges who are on teh ballets and polls show that 80% of voters will just vote to retain a judge without even thinking about it.

All our power, the power of the people, is held LOCALLY not at the fed level and we should be holding onto that as well as working to gain more
  • Dale 2012/02/29 01:38:01
    Dale
    +7
    I wrote on another site that if Cumberland County Magisterial District Judge Mark Martin is so caught up in Sharia Law and the Muslim faith, perhaps he should resign from his judicial duties and move to a country that does not have a Constitution such as ours and live under Sharia and the faith of that country.
  • cynsity Dale 2012/02/29 05:02:41
    cynsity
    +1
    you know the nicest thing about these LOCAL judges... LOCAL people can VOTE them off the bench....
    All the power in this nation does NOT lie within the federal government in Washington DC it lies within the people who are active in their city and county governments...
  • cindy 2012/02/29 01:29:05
    cindy
    +5
    What a crazy unamerican judge . Strip him from his job title. Repulsive
  • Boris Badinov 2012/02/29 01:09:55
    Boris Badinov
    +9

2014/04/18 10:47:56