You Have Been Warned!

Brian 2012/09/22 00:40:24
building 7 bohemian grove cfr nwo cfr nwo cfr nwo cfr nwo cfr nwo

• Shantay Thompson 2012/09/22 16:03:24
    Shantay Thompson
    +10
    I couldn't get the video. Yet the pics are great! More importantly, I'm happy to be one of the many people who are waking from a deep hypnotic state!!!!

• whitewulf--the unruly mobster 2012/09/27 22:35:40
  • Stardust whitewu... 2012/09/27 22:43:04
  • Stardust 2012/09/27 20:52:13
  • Brian Stardust 2012/09/27 21:36:22
    Brian
    +3
    Amen Sister!
  • conservyT 2012/09/27 20:01:14
    conservyT
    +3
    Jesus Christ is MY PERSONAL SAVIOR!!!

I'm Ready!
  • Stardust conservyT 2012/09/27 20:45:40
  • whitewu... Stardust 2012/09/27 22:33:53
  • Stardust whitewu... 2012/09/27 22:37:14
  • Brian conservyT 2012/09/27 21:36:56
  • D.C. Willis 2012/09/25 03:39:27
    D.C. Willis
    Though I can see the overall theme and even understand it somewhat, it is the biggest piece of trash I have ever witnessed.

All three Abrahamic religions stem from Judaism. All three are a fraud and designed to be the tools used to destroy mankind. People blame the power and influence of some Jews but it is the Christians that promote giving them this power. Islam is targeted because they are easily inflamed because of their Holy hate manual as well. So they are a tool which is used by the Zionists, supported by Christians.

The Founding Fathers saw the flaws with the Abrahamic religions and founded a secular Nation based upon Pagan traditions and I will demonstrate this. ( I am not spamming)

Thomas_j5

Thomas_P3

Christian

Godless
  • atomikmom 2012/09/25 03:05:28
    atomikmom
    +1
    )-: WHOA!!!!DANG!!!
  • YouSirName 2012/09/23 02:32:49
    YouSirName
    +2
    Paranoia is everywhere!
  • Freedom... YouSirName 2012/09/23 04:02:12 (edited)
    Freedom Mom
    +3
    I have studied the CFR for years and they have won every Presidentual election for over 80 years. If that isn't enough the CFR members are writing our legislation, Cap & Trade, Sea Treaty, NAFTA, GATT,CAFTA, They are in our House and senate passing legislation to implement Agenda 21, and UN control over US citizens, and Healthcare Reform and the CFR, R&D; Senators added in ear marks, The Healthcare Reform Bill was written by the Insurance companies that are CFR corporate members as most fortune 500 corporations all are corporate members of the CFR, UN, TC. The last time I heard of corporations writing legislation I beleive that is call Fascism. America is no longer operating as Republic anymore.

This Progressive group has declared its motives along time ago in their 1959 CFR report, it not a conspirecy its a fact, they want to contol your money. your food, and your land, and your guns. The CFR gets into the Whitehouse because Americans vote them in and then the CFR member that wins the election, picks the executive Branch which the CFR members, has had control over the most powerful key positions. The FEDERAL Reserve was founded by the International Bankers the same group founded the CFR and UN. The CFR was founded by Edward Mandell House, assistant to President Wilson which w...&

This Progressive group has declared its motives along time ago in their 1959 CFR report, it not a conspirecy its a fact, they want to contol your money. your food, and your land, and your guns. The CFR gets into the Whitehouse because Americans vote them in and then the CFR member that wins the election, picks the executive Branch which the CFR members, has had control over the most powerful key positions. The FEDERAL Reserve was founded by the International Bankers the same group founded the CFR and UN. The CFR was founded by Edward Mandell House, assistant to President Wilson which was a mystic and a Socilaist. Edward Mandell House wrote a book and said that he wanted to have both Parties R&D; merge into a big socalist government. I believed that goal has been achieved. Why? The CFR is in BOTH political parties and the AGENDA stays the same (World Governance).
    Paronia, no, facts and they are Facts of History. Bush Sr. CFR, UN, TC, Bush Jr, CFR, TC, UN, Clinton Rhodes Scolar Remember Cecil Rhodes? Cecil Rhodes wanted America under the British Crown, and the British crown ahead of a NWO, which has been achieved because of this countries war debt. America had to borrow money. CFR, TC, UN, Wilson CFR, Roosevelt CFR, Romney CFR, Obama CFR, UN Lover, Reagon CFR, and many more. The CFR contols the money of this country, the Foreign Trade, Foreign Policies, Military Industrial Complex, 90% of the Federal government EPA, National Security, Department Of Education, Department Of Energy, and alot more even the Media journalist and newspapers. Internatial Banks exct. What I have found most interesting is that alot of the CFR members whom hold powerful positions practice the Lucifrian doctrine. It not a conspirecy theory. Albert Pike wrote about this in his book Morals and Doggma. If you don't know how the Freemasons really work and how they operate it will be hard for you to understand, but there is a paper trail. Mason pledge an oath to the Order before Family and country. The Masonic orders at the top are the ones Iam speaking of.
  • Brian Freedom... 2012/09/23 05:21:48
    Brian
    +3
    They own it all........ Agenda 21 Agenda 21
  • Freedom... Brian 2012/09/23 06:12:01
    Freedom Mom
    +1
    Your so right. All anyone who does their homework would know this to be true.
  • Brian Freedom... 2012/09/23 11:59:36
    Brian
    +1
    Yes and you won't here the nwo ringleader scumbag Glenn Beck call this out.
  • Freedom... Brian 2012/09/23 22:04:41
    Freedom Mom
    +1
    I would have to agree.
  • TrudyGirl 2012/09/23 00:43:12
    TrudyGirl
    +1
    I am not this paranoid yet and since I am agnostic I believe in good and evil but not that there are plots to destroy the world. I think good comes out fine for the most part. I do not, however, believe in fear mongering, religion pounding, or attempts to cause panic. This is a not very well disguised attempt at propaganda. This is the way things are handled in extreme religious areas like the Middle East. I study the world and politics and have been protesting government ethics and lies since the early 60's.
    I also know there are movers and shakers in the world as well as religious groups that are radical. I know they work together to take the lions share because it is not about what they have accomplished but about money and power. I also know the American people have survived all of this because of our survive anything attitude and because we are smart and can think on our feet. Americans put together in a concentration will not allow the worst to happen unless we are driven apart by Fear and hate mongers.

View this as it should be...a not very good attempt to turn us against those who are trying to drive a wedge into this country's heart.

We are quicker and smarter than this. Rise above it and say this nation is built on freedom to be different and we mean to keep it that way. Be an American!
  • Alicia TrudyGirl 2012/09/23 06:57:02
    Alicia
    +2
    It's not being paranoid to be alarmed at the things that are happening. What are the Georgia guidestones, what do they mean, who put them there? How much power does the Bildberger Group really have why are they so secretive?
    Americans have not been able to prevent their country from sliding on the slippery slope of political correctness which has allowed the Islamic groups from gaining unbelievable control in Europe, they have not been able to prevent the high unemployment rate, the housing slump. It's not fear mongering to understand that.
    The hate the people in the middle east have for all things western is not imagined it is a very real threat they've already killed thousands of people and they are stating their intention of taking over the world. In Britain Muslims are urged to have as many children as possible so that they can outnumber the native British people, they already have members in Parliament. It's just a matter of time before they do outnumber us they will take over without firing a single shot. The number one boy's name in England today is Muhammad. To say that Americans are smart and can think on their feet is I am sure true but don't discount other factors of which we have no control.
  • Moh Al-a 2012/09/23 00:24:54
    Moh Al-a
    You have a solution called Ron Paul but I believe the majority of Americans don't want him.
  • TrudyGirl Moh Al-a 2012/09/23 15:42:15
    TrudyGirl
    You could be wrong about that but the Republicans passed him over for the Mitt
  • Moh Al-a TrudyGirl 2012/09/23 18:22:01
    Moh Al-a
    It's not about R or L it about who would make a revolutionary change in America.
  • Stevethinks 2012/09/22 21:53:53
  • Christian Grandpa 2012/09/22 21:46:46
    Christian Grandpa
    +3
    Very Good Brian...........They Have Been WARNED!....GOD Help Us. Insanity
  • Brian Christi... 2012/09/22 22:36:47
    Brian
    +2
    Thank you brother.
    Blessings to you and yours!
  • David 2012/09/22 19:28:14
    David
    I just came here to laugh at you.
  • dragon88 David 2012/09/22 19:43:01 (edited)
  • urwutuis 2012/09/22 19:00:00
    urwutuis
    +6
    The fact is that it's a question of when the economy will collapse not if and we're very likely headed for the first man made mass extinction event.
    With India and China turning toward western capitalism the destruction will be multiplied exponentially. With less than 5% of the population we consume 25% of the resources and produce a third of the pollution. What happens when that 5% becomes 50%?

Every system on the planet is in a serious state of decline and the only thing that's changing is the speed of its destruction.
  • Steveth... urwutuis 2012/09/23 01:02:37
    Stevethinks
    America has passed the tipping point. We are borrowing or printing more than half what we spend and steal. We have been budgeting that way since the dollar went flat in the early 70s. The Jews own US. It's really up to them.
  • urwutuis Steveth... 2012/09/23 08:58:54
    urwutuis
    +1
    We've definitely passed the tipping point and not just the economy. Every system on the planet is in a state of serious decline. The food chain is contaminated and they're selling off US water rights as we speak. Most major cities already have. If you think there's an oil crisis just wait. We don't know what crisis means yet but I guarantee we'll find out.
  • Steveth... urwutuis 2012/09/23 10:44:46
    Stevethinks
    It's the unquenchable greed of the Zionists. As long as we have something they have left money on the table. The Jewish bastards.
  • urwutuis Steveth... 2012/09/23 20:27:20
    urwutuis
    +1
    It's the system that's at fault not the Jews. Capitalism is the most destructive force on the planet.
  • Steveth... urwutuis 2012/09/23 21:05:58
    Stevethinks
    Actually Zionists and Jews are separate items. But, yes, State Controlled Capitalism is extremely dangerous. Round 1900 we traded Market Capitalism for Corrupt Corporate Capitalism and the Unquenchable Greed decease set in. It's over for US. It's fatal. And the Jews are to blame.
  • Steveth... urwutuis 2012/09/23 21:10:13
    Stevethinks
    The Jews invented Capitalism. It's their business model. Very few capitalistic businesses ever make a profit in their lifetime. It's a Ponzi scheme of the highest magnitude.
  • urwutuis Steveth... 2012/09/24 04:11:07
    urwutuis
    +2
    I know it's a Ponzi scheme and it's one that's beginning to unravel but it's more than just the economy it's everything. Every single system on the planet is in decline and I'm reasonably sure we're looking at the start of the first man made mass extinction event.
  • Dave 2012/09/22 18:31:28
    Dave
    +1
    Well - I don't really understand teh message of the video, except give yourself to the Lordy Jesus. Something that I have never understood as to how and why.

By turning yourself over to a religious cult and ignoring the real problems on this earth - aren't you in a sense turning yourself over to the evil and greed. I hink you beed to fight every day and win through humanity and socialism.
  • Steveth... Dave 2012/09/23 01:09:21
    Stevethinks
    +1
    Dave, religion is fear based. The people making these films are actually asking for help, since they don't know what to do. It's religion that got US here in the first place. There is no turning back. The downward spiral is moving and spinning to quickly now. It's time for nuclear war. We must get the Capitalist bombs out and toss some round. Neutron nuclear madness. Stem-cell mutation. Radiation, religious, rock-n-roll.
  • Dave Steveth... 2012/09/23 05:11:21
    Dave
    +1
    Amen! lol
  • Steveth... Dave 2012/09/23 05:22:40 (edited)

2014/12/17 19:59:58