YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE THIS: Obama Care Highlighted by Page Number THE CARE BILL HB3200

Cat 2011/01/23 20:06:31

If you don't already know this, you need to read then stay
on top of your representatives in DC. I know we are all weary from the past
election, but we can't give up this fight! Cat

THE CARE BILL
HB3200

THIS IS THE 2ND OFFICIAL WHO HAS
OUTLINED THESE PARTS OF THE CARE BILL

Judge Kithil of Marble
Falls , TX - HB3200 highlighted pages most egregious

Please read
this........
especially
the reference to pages 58 & 59

JUDGE KITHIL
wrote:

** Page
50/section 152: The bill will provide insurance to all non-U.S. residents, even
if they are here illegally.

** Page 58 and 59: The
government will have real-time access to an individual's bank account and will
have the authority to make electronic fund transfers from those
accounts.

** Page 65/section 164: The
plan will be subsidized (by the government) for all union members, union
retirees and for community organizations (such as the Association of Community
Organizations for Reform Now - ACORN).

** Page 203/line 14-15: The
tax imposed under this section will not be treated as a tax. (How could anybody
in their right mind come up with that?)

** Page 241 and 253: Doctors
will all be paid the same regardless of specialty, and the government will set
all doctors' fees.

** Page 272. section 1145: Cancer
hospital will ration care according to the patient's
age.

** Page 317 and 321: The
government will impose a prohibition on hospital expansion; however, communities
may petition for an exception.

** Page 425, line 4-12: The
government mandates advance-care planning consultations. Those on Social
Security will be required to attend an "end-of-life planning" seminar every five
years. (Death counseling..)

** Page 429, line 13-25:
The government will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life
order.

HAD ENOUGH????
Judge Kithil then goes on:

"Finally, it is specifically stated that
this bill will not apply to members of Congress. Members of Congress are
already exempt from the Social Security system, and have a well-funded private
plan that covers their retirement needs. If they were on our Social Security
plan, I believe they would find a very quick 'fix' to make the plan financially
sound for their future."

&...
Honorable David Kithil
&... Marble Falls,
Texas

All of
the
above should
give you the point blank ammo you need to support your opposition to Obamacare.
Please send this information on to all of your email
contacts. Cat

• Striker 2011/01/23 20:16:56
    Striker
    +21
    The problem with ZeroCare is the irrational dream that government is superior to free markets and a free people. Any one of the several good examples within the article should be enough to terrify this entire country. ZeroCare is the worst of the worst.

• Grinning Goon 2013/03/12 15:17:40
    Grinning Goon
    +2
    Whoops, I assumed ths actually complaining about a bill that actually passed. Silly me. You're whining about something that doesn't matter, and you're still wrong about it. See the following:

http://www.snopes.com/politic...
  • Grinning Goon 2013/03/12 15:09:55
    Grinning Goon
    None of those references actually exist in the .pdf of the document at http://www.healthcare.gov/law...

Sections start at above 1000, and there isn't even a section 1145. Every reference on this page is false, and you're a fool if you believe any of it.
  • Clanblade 2011/08/29 04:18:37
    Clanblade
    Some of these I think are not in the bill. I read as best I can of the bill and I do not recall these. Maybe I am wrong. Still though, I do not want this bill. I invite you to be sick in my old country for a year or two since it is same kind of medical this bill is going to force to American, then when you come home please tell us how much better you are, to say if you get home anyway.
  • jokersdad75 2011/02/25 18:41:26
    jokersdad75
    +3
    Are you ready for the banking system to crash??? Who in there right mind will leave there money in any bank that a state offical can go into at anytime an take your money...or even just to look at it...That is non of there business..I don't think people will keep there money's in the bank anymore...Time to buy a huge safe!!! and start dealing in cash again like the old day's...Nobody is getting my money that way...They will have to come an take it from me...... OBAMA...Needs too be IMPEACHED!!!!!
  • Infidel for Freedom 2011/02/02 17:41:49
    Infidel for Freedom
    Huh? Some of these provisions are jokes -- right?

My overall view is that NO PRESIDENT -- least of all Barry The Red -- could possibly do anything but screw up the health system without serious, long-range planning and extensive knowledge of how it works...What we have here may not be perfect, but we DO have some of the best medical care around...AND: If some of us have better care than others, it's like anything else in life -- it's often (not always, I understand) because we've worked hard to get it.

But hey, here's one thing we CAN and MUST do if we want to improve things:

END ALL HEALTH CARE FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS...NOW!!! (Does anybody here object?)
  • LesWaggoner BN 1 2011/01/27 07:43:25
    LesWaggoner BN 1
    I would suggest to anyone that they download and review both health care bills and find out the truth. Personally I find none of the above to be true.
    HR 3590
    < a href=http://thomas.loc.gov/cg... HR 3200

DO NOT DEPEND ON SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINIONS. READ THE BILLS YOURSELF.
  • lcky9 2011/01/26 04:37:30
    lcky9
    I never believed Obama I believed JOE..so no surprise to me..
  • HOMBRE 2011/01/25 19:32:05
    HOMBRE
    +2
    sharp stick in the eye obamacare as good as a sharp stick in the eye
  • HOMBRE HOMBRE 2011/01/25 19:59:45
    HOMBRE
    +1
    Three local chapters of the Service Employees International Union (SEIU), whose political action committee spent $27 million supporting Barack Obama in the 2008 presidential election, have received waivers from a provision in the Obamacare law.
  • Sarkoh 2011/01/25 17:52:46
    Sarkoh
    +2
    this isnt tha new health bill anymoresies right?
  • Smitten... Sarkoh 2011/01/25 18:10:21
  • MarinerFH 2011/01/25 17:29:41
  • SmittenKitten 2011/01/25 17:22:41
  • Steve Smitten... 2011/01/25 19:36:24
    Steve
    +1
    Bingo. This piece is littered with inaccuracies and distortions. Your comment: raved.
  • Smitten... Steve 2011/01/25 19:43:34
  • SmittenKitten 2011/01/25 17:11:58
  • SmittenKitten 2011/01/25 16:07:08
  • ḾȆ₱ḦӀȘ₮Ӫ₱ḦӀȽȆȘȆ
    +2
    wow.... i've been through this thread already... i cannot believe how many people post comments which remove any doubt about how dumb they are. As a microcosm of our Nation, I find this level of ignorance to be terrifying. It poses a threat to our National Security.
  • Carl 2011/01/25 02:44:38
    Carl
    +1
    Read this earlier. Scary stuff.
  • ḾȆ₱ḦӀȘ₮... Carl 2011/01/25 09:28:18 (edited)
    ḾȆ₱ḦӀȘ₮Ӫ₱ḦӀȽȆȘȆ
    +4
    EWWW SCARY!
    Except HB3200 never passed...
    it is not the Health Care Bill...
    Try HR 3962
  • SmittenKitten 2011/01/25 02:19:22
  • Cat Smitten... 2011/01/25 02:23:19
    Cat
    +3
    Great Follow a soros site NOPE I followed the Judge's site......
  • Smitten... Cat 2011/01/25 02:45:35
  • ḾȆ₱ḦӀȘ₮... Cat 2011/01/25 09:31:13 (edited)
    ḾȆ₱ḦӀȘ₮Ӫ₱ḦӀȽȆȘȆ
    +2
    or.... you could go to Senate/Legislature website and find the bill that was actually voted into law.

you see, when you put up bs like this, it only hurts the conservative cause, especially when it is so easy to look up, just google HR 3962... o wait, that would be too much like common sense, oops, my bad.
  • Steve Cat 2011/01/25 19:38:25
    Steve
    +1
    How about any professional fact-checking site of your choice? This item has been dismissed as obsolete, even by the Judge who wrote it.
  • HOMBRE Cat 2011/01/25 20:01:17 (edited)
    HOMBRE
    Hey Cat Three local chapters of the Service Employees International Union (SEIU), whose political action committee spent $27 million supporting Barack Obama in the 2008 presidential election, have received waivers from a provision in the Obamacare law.
  • Donnie 2011/01/25 01:04:52
  • Cat Donnie 2011/01/25 02:30:48
    Cat
    +3
    I got this from a GREAT ATTORNEY Ken Hudson! Former SodaHead KEN DON'T TREAD ON ME! He Read it from the site of a former Judge. I TRUST THEM a LOT more than you! OR any George Soros owned WEB SITE that Links to Move on .Org! You are closer to a fruit cake with a FRIEND ON YOUR PROFILE LIKE Victoria Leftist Progressive! We know where you get your info!
  • Donnie Cat 2011/01/26 01:09:40
  • NidStyles 2011/01/25 00:09:00
    NidStyles
    +2
    not sure how many times I have to point out that it was a power grab, nothing more.
  • ELSD 2011/01/24 23:26:55
    ELSD
    +1
    Just figures!
    +3
    We're screwed if the country isn't able to trash the health care bill.
  • Meako none 2011/01/24 21:25:41 (edited)
    Meako
    +1
    This is not the healthcare bill, this is a LIE. This is no where near the bill passed by Obama, dont believe everything you read....

• none Meako 2011/01/24 22:04:46
    +2
    None of the post sounds too good but I'm sure parts of it are true, I didn't read the bill just like most of the idiots that voted for it, they should have know that Listening to Nancy was a foolish thing to do. The bill should be eliminated but not before it's been read and the good part kept to be put into a bill that will really help everyone. I hope that the new Republicans in power have something better to replace it with.
  • Rmonaghan none 2011/01/25 06:16:13
    Rmonaghan
    +3
    Finally someone with a little sense, im glad to see you can admit to not reading the bill before posting your comment and im glad to see you admit that parts should be kept and parts should be trashed. i should also point out that bills are created then added to so to call the bill that was passed Obama's bill is retarded when it had parts added and amended by both partys. To call for a complete trashing of the bill is simply out of the question it will cost millions and its a good bill in therory. Also for everyone calling it socialist it gives us the people less insurance than congress gets, they get full coverage and a pension paid for by the tax payers (i would consider that socialisim in the terms some of you people put it) because we pay for their well being. every american deserves affordable healthcare and it is every americans duty to do everything possible to not become a burden on the tax payers. So should you be forced to buy some kind of insurance yes should you if you waive that insurance available to you be allowed to use hospitals and doctors on the tax payers dime... no. And for all of you who say it is unconstitutional to foce people to have insurance let me ask you this? do you have car insurance? the answer is yes because it is the law if your planning on u...
    Finally someone with a little sense, im glad to see you can admit to not reading the bill before posting your comment and im glad to see you admit that parts should be kept and parts should be trashed. i should also point out that bills are created then added to so to call the bill that was passed Obama's bill is retarded when it had parts added and amended by both partys. To call for a complete trashing of the bill is simply out of the question it will cost millions and its a good bill in therory. Also for everyone calling it socialist it gives us the people less insurance than congress gets, they get full coverage and a pension paid for by the tax payers (i would consider that socialisim in the terms some of you people put it) because we pay for their well being. every american deserves affordable healthcare and it is every americans duty to do everything possible to not become a burden on the tax payers. So should you be forced to buy some kind of insurance yes should you if you waive that insurance available to you be allowed to use hospitals and doctors on the tax payers dime... no. And for all of you who say it is unconstitutional to foce people to have insurance let me ask you this? do you have car insurance? the answer is yes because it is the law if your planning on using the publicly funded roads and can cause me or my personal property damage then yes you need to have the means to repay me for the costs, and if you plan on using public health care should you set aside the means to repay us for the costs we incure allowing you to stay alive because you caused yourself medical problems then yes.
  • smitty Rmonaghan 2011/01/25 14:17:22
    smitty
    +1
    The car insurance analogy can't apply here. You aren't forced to buy a car. It would work if even if you didn't have a car you would be forced to pay car insurance or face a penalty.

There are basic freedoms we have as human beings, at least in the US. One of those freedoms is the right to live. Now we have the government forcing us to buy into something loosely based on a basic freedom of all human beings.

You are right they can change certain provision of the bill. The thing is this bill has nothing to do with Health Care. It is about controlling insurance. The basic premise of the bill is that everyone needs to pay into it for it to work. If you do not, you will be penalized. The government cannot force you to purchase a private business's product or service. This one item which will void the bill will cause the rest of the bill to fail.
  • Rmonaghan smitty 2011/01/26 06:31:44
  • smitty Rmonaghan 2011/01/26 14:51:31 (edited)
    smitty
    +1
    If you do not go to the doctor, why would you want health insurance. I went from 16-35 without ever seeing a doc or dentist. The only reason I went at 36 is I fell of a ladder and cracked a couple ribs. Yes I had health insurance all those years. I am in perfect health 10 years latter and my teeth are perfect. The dentist was amazed.

If you don't have a car between 16-35 you wouldn't buy car insurance. If at 36 you bought a car you would buy car insurance. Car insurance does nothing for the improvement of our roads. That is all by mostly taxes on gas and done by the state with some government money.

You absolutely right about insurance; its messed up. This bill does nothing to reduce costs and increase medical proficiency. All it does is give everyone medical insurance by making everyone pay into the system. If you want real reform, look at the malpractice insurance docs pay. Look into the pharma lobbyists. Look to tort reform. Health insurance is way out of whack. We need real reform and not just a bandage.
  • Smitten... Rmonaghan 2011/01/25 18:06:02
  • smitty Smitten... 2011/01/26 14:55:10
    smitty
    But it wasn't passed as a tax. I won't go into why it wasn't, but you can probably figure out why. If it was passed as a tax it may not be overturned. By having it be a penalty if you do not buy into a private companies service, that is its breaking point and breach of the US government's powers.

That is why the Supreme Court, if they do their job, will rule that part un- constitutional. Without that, the whole bill flounders like a beached whale.

2014/10/31 15:54:19