Yahweh and his racist holocausts. Alright with you?

DefendnProtect 2012/03/02 16:55:26
I ignore it and take it more ´symbolic´
I ignore it and take my directions from Jesus
I think murder by or for the Chosen people is ok
I think murder by or for Yahweh is ok
I don´t believe this stuff, it´s rabid Anti-Semitism
I disapprove of murder in any form and want people living together in liberty
Maybe I should not support everything in the Old Testament
The old testament of the bible, the Jewish part especially is full of racist-religious murders by G_d or his Chosen people.

David Slaughters Them

"And he brought out the people that were in it, and cut them with saws, and with harrows of iron, and with axes..." (I Chronicles 20:3)

Comment

Chapters 17-19 (17-18-19) tells us that David killed 22,000 Syrians and that Abishai killed 18,000 Edomites. No one expresses shame at such slaughters.

Here in 20:3, we have David, counted as a great leader of the Israelites, slaughtering captives after the cessation of hostilities. From what high moral ground should we admire this action?

Decapitate Them!

"And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel. And the LORD said unto Moses, 'Take all the heads of the people and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.'" (Numbers 25:3-4)

Comment

Those who worshipped other gods must die, and even more horribly, their heads displayed publicly. Either God never said anything so cruel, or we truly live in a cursed universe, ruled by a maniac Supreme Being.

Millions of people, today, switch their religions. If God had any interest in this ongoing process, there appears no evidence of this.

Gideon Slaughters

"And Gideon said, Therefore when the Lord hath delivered Zebah and Zalmunna into mine hand, then I will tear your flesh with the thorns of the wilderness and with briers" (Judges 8:7)

"Now Zebah and Zalmunna were Karkor, and their hosts with them, about fifteen thousand men, all that were left of all the hosts of the children of the east: for there fell an hundred and twenty thousand men that drew sword." (Judges 8:10)

Comment

The Gideon Society places Bibles into motels and hotels across America. One would assume Gideon lived as a person of exemplary character and great worth to have a worldwide society named after him. Below describes some of Gideon's accomplishments:

• Gideon slaughtered thousands in battle by plotting with the "Lord" to use Treachery.
  • Gideon murdered thousands more for worshipping "false Gods."
  • Gideon tortured and killed still more for daring to taunt him.
  • Gideon plundered the bodies of his victims (to fashion a jeweled priestly vestment).
  • Gideon fathered an offspring who killed 69 of his stepbrothers.

Read the story of Gideon in Judges, chapters thru 6-9 ( 6-7-8-9). The tale of Gideon describes just one of the many horror stories in the Bible, a book that glorifies behavior abysmal to modern society. The clergy and leaders have hoodwinked millions of people about the stories in the Bible. Don't let others decide for yourself.

God Buries Them Alive

"And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods. They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the congregation. And all Israel that were round about them fled at the cry of them: for they said, Lest the earth swallow us up also. And there came out a fire from the LORD, and consumed the two hundred and fifty men that offered incense." (Numbers 16:32-35)

Comment

Moses relays a sadistic threat that asks us to believe that God punishes members of families, including innocent infants. And again we have the Satanic fire coming from God burning his creations.

God Kills The Firstborns!

"And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle. And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead." (Exodus 12:29-30)

Comment

If we believe every word in the Bible as coming from God, then it stands to reason that the violent actions from the God described in Exodus cannot give us a moral comparison to live our lives in a peaceful world.

If one wishes to believe that God possess love for His creations, then the killing of innocent children cannot possibly come from God, and therefore, these verses from the Bible must have come elsewhere. But note that if one takes the Bible's words as absolute truth, then not only did God smote the firstborn children, but all firstborn regardless of age. This means all firstborn teenagers, firstborn men & women, firstborn octogenarians, and even all firstborn cows and bulls. Regardless of how much love, charity, or goodness they may have imparted to the world, if they had the unfortunate luck to have first passed through their mother's vagina in the land of Egypt, according to the Bible, God killed them!

God Sends Pestilence

"Either three years' famine; or three months to be destroyed before thy foes, while that the sword of thine enemies overtaketh thee; or else three days the sword of the LORD, even the pestilence, in the land, and the angel of the LORD destroying throughout all the coasts of Israel..." (I Chronicles 21:12)

"So the LORD sent pestilence upon Israel: and there fell of Israel seventy thousand men." (I Chronicles 21:14)

Comment

David made an offense against God in taking a census of the people, so God gave David a choice. Oddly enough, David ignores God and never actually gets around to making a choice; so the Lord makes the decision for him and sends pestilence upon Israel.

It appears unclear as to why David committed a crime, but why shouldn't God have punished individual offenders instead of killing an army of innocent bystanders? Atrocities such as this appear outrageous enough when perpetrated by Attila the Hun, Hitler or Pol Pot, but when it comes from a, supposedly, loving God, it should make one wonder if this represents a Devil instead of a God.

God Slaughters Blacks

"And there came out against them Zerah the Ethiopian with an host of a thousand thousand, and three hundred chariots..." (II Chronicles 14:9)

So the LORD smote the Ethiopians before Asa, and before Judah; and the Ethiopians fled. (II Chronicles 14:12)

Comment

It appears that Black Christian Bible studies programs ignore these verses, for it says that the Lord God slaughtered over a million blacks.

The association of black with evil goes far back in Western Christian culture. The early Church fathers, Origen, Jerome, and Augustine of Hippo wrote about devils appearing as Ethiopians.

White racist groups (such as the Ku Klux Klan who think of themselves as opposite of black devils) see these Biblical verses as evidence to justify their beliefs. We still hear phrases such as "Prince of Darkness" or "Black magic" which link blackness with sin.

In the story of Ham and Japheth, the word "ham" has connotations of "hot" and "dark" in Semitic languages. To the ancient Israelites, as well as some modern Jews and Christians, the "children of Ham" had dark skin and lived in eastern Africa. Thus they see the "Curse of Ham" as a link with black skin and sexual license.

God's Threat To Kill

"And Moses said, Thus saith the LORD, About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt: And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts." (Exodus 11:4-5)

Comment

After reading such verses, it would become apparent, even to a child, that this does not describe the actions of a loving Being. Anyone who reconciles the killing of innocent children with an intelligent and loving Creator can only come from great ignorance under the addiction of blind faith.

"Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and tortuous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we call it the word of a demon than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize humankind."

--Thomas Paine

Godly Head Wounds

"But God shall wound the head of his enemies, and the hairy scalp of such a one as goeth on still in his trespasses. The Lord said, I will bring again from Bashan, I will bring my people again from the depths of the sea: That thy foot may be dipped in the blood of thine enemies, and the tongue of thy dogs in the same." (Psalms 68:21-23)

Comment

If anyone believes these sadistic words come from God, then it might serve prudence to stay away from such people. For anyone who holds to such beliefs may very well do the same to others.

Godly Mass Murder

"And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter." (I Samuel 6:19)

Comment

Here we have just one more instance of God performing mass murder, a sadistic killer far worse than Hitler, Attila the Hun or Pol Pot.

These verses should insult the intelligence of any person who thinks that God possesses a loving nature.

One should not dismiss the Old Testament's repeated demand for the vilest atrocities as something peculiar to the early Hebrews. Even today, our most atrocious wars, terrorism and hate crimes occur around the world based on ancient religious beliefs, many of them coming directly from verses in the Old and New Testament.

For more and source
http://nobeliefs.com/DarkBible/darkbible3.htm#babylon-is-fallen

• featherwood 2013/09/19 03:25:08
    I ignore it and take it more ´symbolic´
    featherwood
    +1
    another sodahead oops~ I use Jesus as a Lamp for my feet.Scripture first of all and above all is from God and about God, His self-revelation to fallen mankind. From Genesis through Revelation, God reveals His truth, His character, His attributes, and His divine plan for the redemption of man, whom He made in His own image. He even foretells the eventual redemption of the rest of His creation, which “also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God” and which “groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now” Rom. 8:21–22. Scripture is inspired and inerrant in its words. To deny that all of the Bible is inspired obviously is to deny that all of the words of Scripture are inspired. Just as obviously, such denial places man as judge over God’s Word.
  • Defendn... feather... 2013/10/02 19:05:05
    DefendnProtect
    Thank you.

Shouldn't you judge a Bible-book to check whether it's a forgery written by a humans with less than divine motives?
  • Herb 2013/09/02 21:50:11 (edited)
    Herb
    +3
    jesus came to take the blame be the second adam be the last blamless lamb the last scapegoat for or sins of the world. hes the supreme law now but you for got the last battle and armagedon. people will go to hell for not excepting the son. he is the way the truth and life no one come to the father except through him.
  • feather... Herb 2013/09/19 03:27:41
    featherwood
    my sentiments, how I wish I could figure out how to edit my answer on sodahead.
  • irish 2013/09/02 21:47:03
    I want to say this about it...
    irish
  • Defendn... irish 2013/09/02 22:04:51
    DefendnProtect
    +1
    Thanks for standing up against racist genocides and socalled gods!
  • irish Defendn... 2013/09/03 00:58:59
    irish
    +1
    most welcome.
  • stevmackey 2013/09/02 21:18:53
    stevmackey
    +3
    It was condoned by "Yahweh".
  • Defendn... stevmackey 2013/09/02 21:48:49
    DefendnProtect
    +2
    Do you agree with "Yahweh"?
  • stevmackey Defendn... 2013/09/03 14:34:11
    stevmackey
    +2
    It is not my job to criticize God.
  • kobidob... stevmackey 2013/10/02 18:59:15 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    People that kill get what they give because of the servant they chose. Satan showing up as he is cannot use the name of Jesus using Yahweh freely. Jesus is not in racist holocausts. The devil is. Had people live like they were in God's kingdom what was seen would have never occurred. Had God make holocausts, holocausts would literally be forever. The devil is the one who would like that. 2 Corinthians 11:14James 4:11: King James Bible
    And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

People that have sex with another species are being warred against by the devil hiding behind the name, Yahweh.
  • stevmackey kobidob... 2013/10/03 01:31:16
    stevmackey
    It is not my job to criticize God
  • kobidob... stevmackey 2013/10/03 05:35:45 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    +1
    Yahweh as you see him is not God. learn this and learn this well: God - Jesus is not a punisher. God is a giver of what others have given to others. The Light of God does the giving being equal. The lie of God being punisher made war and Jehad as we see it today.
  • stevmackey kobidob... 2014/06/02 16:50:50
    stevmackey
    Don't forget the flood.
  • kobidob... stevmackey 2014/06/04 03:17:21 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    People had evil on their minds constantly like police, military, people in religions thinking verses say kill certain people, and Muslims following the Quran. What is God to do with people disobeying love whoever as yourself? Don't thgey have another master? The master they chose dictated the end they had.
  • Beccy 2013/09/02 20:19:03
    +2
    I think it's time to give peace a chance and use the energy to wage war to solve our problems.
  • Defendn... Beccy 2013/09/02 20:24:23
    DefendnProtect
    Thank you Beccy!
    peace dove
  • ☆stillthe12c☆ 2013/09/02 06:45:17
    I want to say this about it...
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +1
    I am not worthy to judge what God has done. He will judge us all at some point.
  • Ron in Oregon 2013/09/01 14:57:43
    I want to say this about it...
    Ron in Oregon
  • Defendn... Ron in ... 2013/09/01 15:29:33 (edited)
    DefendnProtect
    You think the Sarin gas attack is inspired by G d? Like a Mossad false flag attack job?
  • Ron in ... Defendn... 2013/09/01 21:28:14
  • Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2013/09/01 14:11:58
    I want to say this about it...
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    An obvious problem with comprehension. There is a difference between WAR and MURDER.
  • Torchma... Torchma... 2013/09/01 14:13:33
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Racists have been hating Jews for a long time. Hitler, as with today's leftwingers, certainly did.
  • Defendn... Torchma... 2013/09/01 16:07:59 (edited)
    DefendnProtect
    +1
    Hitler attacked the Netherlands without any provocation and murdered a few of my countrymen.

You imply starting an aggressive war against people who didn't do any harm is not murder?
  • JamesChevyII 2013/09/01 12:42:10
    JamesChevyII
    +5
    Follow Jesus and you won't have any problems...
  • Defendn... JamesCh... 2013/09/01 12:44:13
    DefendnProtect
    Great answer!

let your light shine tru
  • txDON'T... JamesCh... 2013/09/17 06:09:59
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    I beg to differ with you for the LORD tells us Himself, that we WILL suffer for His Names's sake. Your problems BEGIN when you take the mantle of Christ to carry. Satan will increase his attacks upon the Christian to wear him down in hopes of man throwing in the towel in defeat.

( In red type) Acts 9:16 For I will show him how many things he must suffer for My name's sake.

25 MORE Scripture regarding the verb SUFFER are in my Concordance. We are to be willing and proud to be used by Him in our suffering BECAUSE He doesn't leave us in our mess. Why? So He gets ALL the Glory. :D

Remember He tells us that He is a JEALOUS God? Anything you place or worship ahead of Him is breaking His Commandment, and that makes a jealous God get His vengeance. Why would anyone choose that path? After He has made it crystal clear?

He is Yahweh, He can do as He pleases, He answers to NO ONE. He is sovereign. Think Abraham was thrilled about taking his Son of Covenant to Mt. Sinai to sacrifice as His LORD directed him to???

But Abraham KNEW that God valued obedience above sacrifice, so he went with Sarah's son and obeyed with a heavy heart no doubt, the voice of His God. And because He did that, dagger up, arm poised to slay his beloved Isaac, the angel spoke to him and he was spared the slaughter of hi...

But Abraham KNEW that God valued obedience above sacrifice, so he went with Sarah's son and obeyed with a heavy heart no doubt, the voice of His God. And because He did that, dagger up, arm poised to slay his beloved Isaac, the angel spoke to him and he was spared the slaughter of his foretold son of Sarah, (by covenant with God) Isaac. The ram caught in a nearby thicket was used as the sacrifice instead.

YES, God TESTED Abraham and he passed with flying colors. How many of us could pass a similar test today? Abraham TRUSTED GOD and there was a glorious ending.

Then there was the man who suffered the MOST - Job, for crying out loud, no one suffered more than his most faithful servant. Yet through it all, Job never gave up on his Yahwah. Loss of all his children, all his wealth, and even his wife, he never gave up on God.
    He suffered boils that covered even the bottoms of his feet, he suffered, he cried, he lamented, he cursed the day he was born, but he NEVER cursed his God.

His so-called friends came and for one solid week just sat and weeped with him, but he then suffered their accusations of some wrongdoing that he MUST have done to infuritate The ALMIGHTY GOD! None true, but this grieved Job. He knew they were wrong, so he suffered their indignations of inquiries into his spiritual conduct.

So in closing I would ask that you don't tell people that quote, "Follow Jesus and you won't have any problems.." Close quote. That would not be accurate.

Christians are persecuted in Egypt and Syria TODAY - God has given men choices and they will be judged by those choices.

And if you haven't noticed we American Christians are becoming more and more persecuted EVERY DAY. Choosing to follow Christ is not an easy road, however, He IS right there beside you to pick you up, refresh your convictions and deepen your strengthening faith.
  • Trish 2013/09/01 12:26:07 (edited)
    I want to say this about it...
    Trish
    +2
    Everything Yahweh, God did was for a good reason.
    He didnt just kill people for fun.
  • Defendn... Trish 2013/09/01 12:34:36
    DefendnProtect
    What if Yahweh is another god invented by Hebrew priests and Hebrew establishment to make the killing and genocide of people 'right'. It's kind of similar what Hitler did. Would you support it?
  • Trish Defendn... 2013/09/01 12:42:42
    Trish
    Yahweh is the same God as the Christian and Muslim God. We all happen to follow different views of prophets and the after-life.
    God had made his presence known to kings and pharouhs (hope I spelled that correctly) long before he started speaking more to the Hebrew people (Jews). The Hebrew people were very oppressed and enslaved and so God chose Moses, once a Prince to guide his people.
    Moses originally thought of Hebrews ONLY as slaves until God opened his eyes. So the Hebrews werent the only people to experience God's grace,
    A man who saw the Hebrews less than human, ended up becoming God's vessel even when he at first never believed in God.
    So we must remember that Moses was once a non believer before God revealed himself to Moses.
  • feather... Trish 2013/09/19 03:30:26
    featherwood
    The God of the Bible and the muslim god are not the same. The god of Islam is a moon god.
  • Trish Defendn... 2013/09/01 12:44:50
    Trish
    +1
    Oh sorry and secondly, God literally weeps when he must destroy his own creation. He doesnt wanto to do that, but it's a hard choice that must be done.
    I would support my God, but knowing that he knows genocide is wrong, and that isnt the case I don't think I can actually answer that.
  • Defendn... Trish 2013/09/01 12:49:48
    DefendnProtect
    'knowing that he knows genocide is wrong'

I agree Jesus knows it's wrong. I wonder if the old testament 'God' knows it's wrong.
    moses genocide
  • Trish Defendn... 2013/09/01 12:53:40
    Trish
    +2
    God stays the same.
    The last time he was forced to wipe people off Earth was the great flood and he sent us a promise to never allow it again.
    The armies of Christ and the wars were ALWAYS fights against evil, and oppression.
  • Defendn... Trish 2013/09/01 13:19:09
    DefendnProtect
    I respectfully disagree.

The 'armies of Christ' commit the most heinous crimes against humanity.
    inquisition burn
    waterboarding
  • Trish Defendn... 2013/09/01 21:23:57
    Trish
    +1
    These people do not work in command with God.
    I would like to explain this to you but I'm on my iPhone and if you don't mind I can inbox my explanation if you please?
  • kobidob... Defendn... 2013/10/03 05:43:20
    kobidobidog
    +1
    That is Satan looking like an angel of light. Know Jesus don't be fooled.
  • kobidob... Defendn... 2013/10/03 05:39:21 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    The Canaanites ended up being their worst enemy by reason of the master they chose. Satan is self destructive. Satan makes people consume people with words and literately. A most unfavorable neighber to say the least.
  • txDON'T... Defendn... 2013/09/17 06:10:47
  • Defendn... txDON'T... 2013/09/17 16:42:45
    DefendnProtect
    Thanks!

2014/10/31 11:40:22