Wyoming Introduces Bill To Nullify Any Federal Gun Control Measures, Jail Federal Agents. Would you like your state to follow Wyoming?

CAPISCE 2013/01/13 14:29:34
YES
no
This week, Wyoming lawmakers introduced a bill banning the federal government from enforcing an assault weapons ban or a prohibition on high-capacity magazines in the state, calling the effort an attempt to “take the Second Amendment seriously.”

The bill, which is sponsored by eight Wyoming state representatives and two state senators, calls for federal agents who attempt to enforce those measures to be imprisoned for at least one year and up to five years, and fined a maximum of $5,000.

It also contains broad language prohibiting any “public servant … or dealer selling any firearm in this state” from enforcing “any act, law, statute, rule or regulation of the United States government relating to a personal firearm, firearm accessory or ammunition that is owned or manufactured commercially or privately in Wyoming and that remains exclusively within the borders of Wyoming.”

Specifically, the bill mentions that bans or restrictions on the ownership of semi-automatic firearms and firearm magazines — as well as any requirement for the registration of firearms — are unenforceable in Wyoming.

• Okie Lady 2013/01/16 00:24:29
    YES
    Okie Lady
    Everybody in favor, call your state representatives and state senators. And governor.
  • E3 Okie Lady 2013/02/07 17:37:10
    E3
    Yes, take the CONSTITUTIONALLY-REQUIRED route of doing what Okie Lady said so you won't be viewed as just a bunch of rebels that the President will have the Constiutionally-mandated authority to use the military to quell. There are no reasons to revolt, we have processes in place to make your voice heard!
  • wildemanne 2013/01/15 16:43:13
    no
    wildemanne
    +1
    TEA BAGGERS & NON THINKING REPUBLICANS & all the other idiotic jacka$$ republican secession freaks; Texas has no army, owes the fed gvt bout a zillion bux, + all military BASES & EQUIPMENT would be OFF LIMITS, property of U.S.A. or PAID for on demand, HA HA {LIKE WE COULD EVEN AFFORD 1 BASE???} AND THEN THERE GOES THE RAINY DAY FUND, PROVIDED BY MEDICARE TO MEDICAID, FOR THE POOR & INDIGENT, WHICH RICKSTER HAS BEEN TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO KEEP, WERE BROKE NOW, STARTING A NEW COUNTRY, and we would then have to provide an embassy for the USA, AND EVERY OTHER WORLD POWER THAT WANTS ONE, we would have to "RE POPULATE THE BASES, WITH UN TRAINED CITIZEN SOLDIERS," until we got our TRAINING FACILITIES up & running, they must be ready to SERVE FOR TO SIX YRS. IN THE SERVICE OF THE NEW TEXAS ARMY, like our slackers, who WONT EVEN SERVE IN THE US ARMY WONT NOW, and our INFRA STRUCTURES, PAID FOR WITH US DOLLARS, would immediately begin to crumble,because no more UNCLE SAM MONEY???we would be responsible for OUR OWN BORDERS, WITH STATIONS AT EVERY ACCESS POINT, MANNED, WITH AIR SUPPORT, WE DON'T HAVE , LIKE OUR FRIENDLY GREEDY MULTI MILLIONAIRES, WOULD BE WILLING TO CHIP IN FOR THE GOOD OF THE STATE???? FROM THEIR PROFIT? ON A LONG TERM LOAN + INTEREST??? ROTFLMAO hysterically and i could go ...
    TEA BAGGERS & NON THINKING REPUBLICANS & all the other idiotic jacka$$ republican secession freaks; Texas has no army, owes the fed gvt bout a zillion bux, + all military BASES & EQUIPMENT would be OFF LIMITS, property of U.S.A. or PAID for on demand, HA HA {LIKE WE COULD EVEN AFFORD 1 BASE???} AND THEN THERE GOES THE RAINY DAY FUND, PROVIDED BY MEDICARE TO MEDICAID, FOR THE POOR & INDIGENT, WHICH RICKSTER HAS BEEN TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO KEEP, WERE BROKE NOW, STARTING A NEW COUNTRY, and we would then have to provide an embassy for the USA, AND EVERY OTHER WORLD POWER THAT WANTS ONE, we would have to "RE POPULATE THE BASES, WITH UN TRAINED CITIZEN SOLDIERS," until we got our TRAINING FACILITIES up & running, they must be ready to SERVE FOR TO SIX YRS. IN THE SERVICE OF THE NEW TEXAS ARMY, like our slackers, who WONT EVEN SERVE IN THE US ARMY WONT NOW, and our INFRA STRUCTURES, PAID FOR WITH US DOLLARS, would immediately begin to crumble,because no more UNCLE SAM MONEY???we would be responsible for OUR OWN BORDERS, WITH STATIONS AT EVERY ACCESS POINT, MANNED, WITH AIR SUPPORT, WE DON'T HAVE , LIKE OUR FRIENDLY GREEDY MULTI MILLIONAIRES, WOULD BE WILLING TO CHIP IN FOR THE GOOD OF THE STATE???? FROM THEIR PROFIT? ON A LONG TERM LOAN + INTEREST??? ROTFLMAO hysterically and i could go on, but I THINK YOU STUPID, IGNORANT,BLOW HARD LIKE OUR GOVERNOR, NON THINKING TEA BAGGERS, GET THE MESSAGE? AND NOT TO MENTION, WHATCHA THINK RICKSTER, OUR ESTEEMED CROOKED GOV. IS GONNA DO? WITHOUT THAT FREE MEDICAID MONEY??? BTW THERE'S ALWAYS WHATS GOING TO BE LEFT OF THE STATE TREASURY, BUT HEY THE FED CANT SUPPORT ALL THE CROOKED RETHUGLICANS IN OUR STATE NOW?? THEY GOTTA TAKE AWAY FROM EDUCATION AS IT IS NOW??? what about the NEW STATE INCOME TAX RATES???? WITH MAN POWER, SUPPORT, AND OH WHAT HAPPENS IF A BANANA REPUBLIC, TO OUR SOUTH DECIDES TO INVADE US FOR HOSTILE TAKEOVER????
  • wildemanne wildemanne 2013/01/15 16:54:59 (edited)
    wildemanne
    sorry got off base here but concerning gun control, im an x ffl dealer and I BELIEVE IN THE RIGHT TO KEEP & BEAR ARMS, SO IM waiting for the leglislation to be published, so i can approve or dis approve? right now we need deeper checks, more control on gun shows, personal sale & transfer should remain "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS STAY OUTTA MY GUN CABINET," but you would have to live with yourselves, if YOUR CHILDREN, OR RELATIVES CHILDREN, OR NEIGHBORS CHILDREN, GOT KILLED OR INJURED, BECAUSE YOU SOLD THAT NUT JOB HIS GUN
  • ThomasP wildemanne 2013/01/16 04:46:45
    ThomasP
    +1
    Sir, I'm not sure where you've been; however, with the exception of closing the gun show loopholes and banning ARs, the personal sale & transfer--or "Mind your own business stay out of my gun cabinet" as you put it--has been one of the biggest talking points among these demoncrats. I fully expect Obama to use executive power to make it illegal to transfer a firearm of any kind without it going through a background check, and that may even include selling to family members.
  • Okie Lady wildemanne 2013/01/16 00:34:23
    Okie Lady
    You, sir, are an idiot! Everyone would step up.....or at least everyone who isn't a taker, and we don't want them anyway....... We could become the NEW United States, back like we were before this idiot was elected. We wouldn't get federal money, but we wouldn't be sending any of our money to them, so we'd be at least equal to what we had, probably ahead of what we have now. And at least we wouldn't be sending the Kenyan and his cow of a wife on million dollar vacations! If some banana republic to the south of us wants to take us over, we would, of course, defend ourselves. As it is now, one of those banana republics called Mexico has almost done it now and how much protection are we getting from Washington about that? So if we all hang onto our guns, we can take care of ourselves if the idiot in chief isn't involved. He would sell us out in a minute if they'd guarantee him a dictatorship. And I read your next post and you don't make any more sense in it than you did in the one above. Why don't you try not voting next presidential election? Stupid people shouldn't vote, and you are one stupid cretin.
  • ThomasP wildemanne 2013/01/16 04:42:13
    ThomasP
    +1
    You are entitled to express your opinions in accordance with the 1st amendment; however, you could work on doing so in a more intelligent--or at the very least, coherent--manner! Geez, where'd you learn how to write, cooking school?
  • TheFast... wildemanne 2013/02/02 21:23:35
    TheFasterGun
    Texas has no 'official' army.. (wink)
    Texas does not owe the feds a zillion bux. (whatever that is) and they do not owe the feds alot of money either.

You need to study up more before you post- it's like bringing a knife to a gun fight.

owe feds alot money study post- bringing knife gun fight
  • joshBigBoss 2013/01/14 23:46:40
    YES
    joshBigBoss
    +2
    Sounds beautiful. At least some leaders take the constitution seriously.
  • askmike joshBig... 2013/01/15 04:14:01
    askmike
    The Constitution? The document that has Article VI, Clause 2 that clearly states that federal law is the law of the land and state and local laws that are in conflict with federal law are unconstitutional? I take the Constitution seriously, but some legislators in Wyoming do not.
  • CAPISCE askmike 2013/01/15 04:20:22
    CAPISCE
    OK then, new marijuana laws in Colorado and Washington are useless as well as any new pot law any state may pass in the future.
  • joshBig... askmike 2013/01/16 00:09:52
    joshBigBoss
    I really don't give a crap about that. I support whatever will arm the citizens against harm from domestic threats.
  • askmike joshBig... 2013/01/16 00:13:30
    askmike
    Pardon me for a moment. You have us confused. First you state you like leaders who take the Constitution seriously, and when you learn they are in conflict with the Constitution you tell us you don't give a crap about that. Your ignorance is showing.
  • joshBig... askmike 2013/01/16 00:20:27 (edited)
    joshBigBoss
    Whatever. I told you the bottom line. If it's the constitution that guarantee's our rights to bear arms, then I am for it (which it is). If it's by some other means then I am for it. You want to nit pick about articles, and small print? Talk to a lawyer, because I am making it plain for you where I stand on the issue.
  • askmike joshBig... 2013/01/16 00:27:05
    askmike
    Apparently you still do not know where you stand. You are willing to toss the Constitution aside. That pretty much puts you in the file of Anarchists.
  • joshBig... askmike 2013/01/16 00:37:10
    joshBigBoss
    You are just one of those spin doctors who attacks people on the internet that disagree with you.
    You're doing your best to confuse the issue here. You say that Wyoming is supposed to obey the federal law, but the constitution is supposed to be the final say, the US standard. So your point is only valid if the state is disobeying a law that doesn't conflict with the constitution, which this one does.
    You also are attempting to change the issue, when in fact your argument is grasping at straws and creating a problem that isn't there. If I could prove it I'd call you a political lap dog. Since I can't I'll simply bid you good day.
  • askmike joshBig... 2013/01/16 00:46:30
    askmike
    Adios. You are getting more confused by the post.
  • ThomasP askmike 2013/01/16 05:07:22
    ThomasP
    Why would anyone "askmike" anything? He's a hypocritical loser who thinks it's ok for HIS GOD OBUMMER to violate the Constitution by circumventing Congress in order to ILLEGALLY infringe upon citizens 2nd amendment rights, because he knows NOT EVEN HIS PARTY WILL SUPPORT WHAT HE WANTS! The 10th amendment protects states AND THE PEOPLE from this type of ABUSE, and this is also why we have three branches of government, which is apparently obvious, you and your GOD HATE!!!
  • askmike ThomasP 2013/01/16 05:13:37
    askmike
    You have a real talent for silliness! Keep them coming! You are also showing your ignorance, but don't let that stop you.
  • ThomasP askmike 2013/01/16 05:00:57
    ThomasP
    Your ignorance is showing, as is your hypocrisy! You seem to believe it's ok for Obama to violate the Constitution by using executive powers to make laws, which is the duty of Congress, yet you take exception that a State would defend the Constitution? Have you heard of the 10th amendment? "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." Why is it so hard for your libertards to understand, "shall not be infringed?"
  • askmike ThomasP 2013/01/16 05:02:20
    askmike
    Another silly post! Bravo. Keep those silly posts coming!
  • ThomasP askmike 2013/01/16 04:51:23
    ThomasP
    I love how you libertard demoncrats come to the defense of the Constitution when it suits your agenda, but you're all for allowing the IMPERIALIST in the White House to violate it as he takes away the rights Americans have had for over 200 years! States, and citizens in general, have both a duty and a right to oppose any government who would seek to violate the Constitution, which is the Supreme Law of the Land, and the basis of law for every state in the union!
  • askmike ThomasP 2013/01/16 04:57:02
    askmike
    That is a knee slapping silly post! Tell us some more silly stuff.
  • libertybelle 2013/01/14 21:44:32
    YES
    libertybelle
    +2
    Definitely. The right to bear arms is guaranteed in the Constitution. The Federal government cannot legally take anyone's guns..only if we stand by and let them.
  • liberty... liberty... 2013/01/14 21:49:02
    libertybelle
    +3
    Hey..for you liberals..go and look at the 2013 WHO list of murder statistics for the world..each country is listed..we are WAY at the bottom...then tell me again how it is that gun control works?
  • Okie Lady liberty... 2013/01/16 00:36:07
    Okie Lady
    And with all we've stood by and let happen, do you think we'll suddenly step up and put our foot down?
  • Car1u5~PWCM~JLA 2013/01/14 20:48:45
    no
    Car1u5~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    oh crap i meant yes.
  • RED DAWN 2013/01/14 19:34:15
    YES
    RED DAWN
    +2
    YES YES and YES. Big Gun
  • Todd Parsons 2013/01/14 18:54:37
    YES
    Todd Parsons
    +2
    Where do I sign!?!
  • dick 2013/01/14 18:45:35
    YES
    dick
    +2
    Although I think that it is a waste of time the Liberals won't be happy till we are living in a country where we have no rights as citizens and the bill of right is gone!! piss on liberals piss on liberals
  • EvilMonkey 2013/01/14 17:19:58
    YES
    EvilMonkey
    +2
    I live in California so its not likely to happen.
  • Okie Lady EvilMonkey 2013/01/16 00:37:29
    Okie Lady
    MOVE!
  • EvilMonkey Okie Lady 2013/01/16 23:34:48
    EvilMonkey
    Wish I could, but most of my family live in CA, and I can convince them to leave.
  • S. Gompers 2013/01/14 14:37:20
    YES
    S. Gompers
    +3
    I always loved Wyoming.
  • Bob 2013/01/14 12:41:14
    YES
    Bob
    +2
    You know it! The US govt can't even balance the checkbook much less tell us how to run our lives.
  • AL 2013/01/14 07:30:06
    YES
    AL
    +3
    Hell yes! Yet I live in liberal crazy Oregon!
  • Bob AL 2013/01/15 04:25:13
    Bob
    +1
    Washington State isn't much better.
  • Okie Lady AL 2013/01/16 00:37:00
    Okie Lady
    MOVE!
  • AL Okie Lady 2013/01/17 07:39:41 (edited)
    AL
    I refuse to run myself! Yet I'll just keep supporting my CONSTITUTIONAL God given rights instead,if you don't mind!
  • uguess 2013/01/14 05:30:00

2014/10/22 13:55:28