Would You Woo a Stranger for $65 Million?

ABC News U.S. 2012/10/10 16:11:44
Related Topics: Gender

• Facebook 2014/02/09 14:11:57
    Yes, I think I could be up for the challenge, even if the person wasn’t attra...
    Facebook
    Я хочу жениться на ней. Помогите,пожалуйста. Она Мне очень нравится...
  • Sidrah Zaheer 2012/11/04 21:34:42
    No, especially not if the person was in a committed relationship with someone...
    Sidrah Zaheer
    I would never do such an indecent thing. I think you should also get a life and stop asking idiotic questions.
  • k rajesh patro 2012/10/29 14:12:55
    k rajesh patro
    may be if there will be love created by situations then only
  • windspirit 2012/10/29 02:38:12
    windspirit
    I think this is a tuff question and a easy question all in one..i think there should be one more "option" available..or perhaps two."maybe" or "depends" as the question is inadvertantly regarding gigi.chao.and that information is somewhat "incomplete".as i have not spoken to this individual or know all the details ,could be a "dominant father", a "bet among wealthy friends","a challenge" to see who will sell out or not..and many more possibilities,not everything is as the eye sees or what news reports..in our society this is common yet true..so then the "depends option" pops up..depends who, where, the circumstances involved, and what is "actually "involved..is this a secret power war going on between father and daughter.or a secret way for him to let his business friends see he"tried his best to change her" if those were the circumstances i would be hurt if i was the daughter. and highly insulted being the potential "candidate" in the entire mess..i do believe she needs a good buddy..and a good friend..this has got to be complimentary but very very difficult and stressful..for her.. and then theres the potential daddy we are talking about,.,the one who offered up a mere 65 mil for a great man.great men dont go cheap,,daddy..and great daughters dont sell out..personally i think they both need to get in some family counseling and leave the citizens out of there home battles .
    wildmanme
  • kingz sunday 2012/10/26 00:51:29
    kingz sunday
    +1
    YES,I think $65 million from mr.chao to a guy that can woo ms.chao shows there is love in that family and true love is something every sane individual should love to associate with....i don't know why ms.chao is called a stranger in this contest but be that as it may all the people you call friend today except our blood relative were once strangers
  • paygai1 2012/10/15 05:08:04
    paygai1
    i would do more than woo a stranger i would try to sweep that stranger off her feet especially if she's attractive too
  • paygai1 paygai1 2012/10/24 17:40:31
    paygai1
    and if this stranger is GIgi then u damn right lol on the interviews i've seen of her she seems a little bit quiet though and focused on her work alot of times
  • kristimotil 2012/10/14 18:23:57
    kristimotil
    No amount of money is worth destroying a loving marriage built by genuine feelings and true intentions. Love will always prevail over greed. It is only a matter of time until this fades out and I hope it's sooner than later so she can get back to the people and things that matter.
  • gwbourget 2012/10/13 05:20:46
    gwbourget
    Hey I'm a lesbian stuck in a mans body. So I good with it. I like women. Sorry...
  • Jewels 2012/10/13 03:18:54
    Jewels
    No, because marriage isn't something to be taken lightly, it's not a contest, it is for sure a test, but not a contest. I want a real marriage.
  • RY 2012/10/12 05:08:42
    RY
    View this funny man and brilliant cockatoo video, and get an idea what people are thinking...
  • clif.chu.3 2012/10/12 02:16:03
    clif.chu.3
    I'D LOVE TO WOO GIGI AND HER GIRLFRIEND. WHAT GUY WOULDN'T WANT TO DATE A COUPLE PRETTY LADIES? WATCH MY YOUTUBE VID: "COCKATOO GIGI"
  • Emma's Dilemma 2012/10/10 17:15:18
    Emma's Dilemma
    +1
    I'm not sure what a woo is but for $65 million I'm thinking I could woo someone I don't know.
  • RY Emma's ... 2012/10/12 05:12:37
    RY
    +1
    You don't know what a woo is? Strange, my roommate just asked me about that word, too. I thought it meant to date. Is it or not? Now I am very curious. Does "woo" include much more than date. I know, woo is to propose a marriage...
  • BurntOffering 2012/10/10 16:57:53
    BurntOffering
    Heck, Im a child of Woe and could Woo anyone.
  • Azazyel's Dragon 2012/10/10 16:45:02
    Azazyel's Dragon
    No, but I'd sure in hell be willing to kill a stranger for that amount of money...
  • Laura Sister ... 2012/10/17 03:33:28
    Laura
    I would absolutely consider a woo for $65,000.

2014/09/20 10:02:46