Wondering just what it will take to wake up those who still think Obama is the messiah

iamnothere 2012/07/30 03:47:08

• keymanjim 2012/07/30 03:53:54
    keymanjim
    +7
    A silk ribbon.

Wrapped around a heavy brick.

Thoroughly and vigorously applied to the sides of their heads.

• Bevos 2012/08/03 16:13:39
    Bevos
    +1
    I don't think even that will do it. It will take Obama being THROWN out of office and things getting better to reitterate "thinking" peoples ideas, but the NON-THINKING, will take more. A LOT more!!!
  • hasher 2012/07/31 01:23:49
    hasher
    +1
    lord knows ive tried!!! i just dont knowwhat else to do!!!
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/07/30 22:05:42
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +1
    Hunger? Bullets whizzing by their heads? FEMA Camp number tattoed on their wrists? Anyone who votes to abolish their freedoms for Communism wrapped in a slick package is either stupid, evil or insane. None of which can be fixed. ROMNEY 2012!
  • KilrQueen 2012/07/30 13:31:56
    KilrQueen
    +2
    There is no hope for those that still think Obama is the Messiah, they are lost to all of us and should just stay that way so they don't screw up anyone else.
  • iamnothere KilrQueen 2012/07/30 13:38:08
    iamnothere
    +1
    sadly they do vote. .and now more have become unemployable
  • KilrQueen iamnothere 2012/07/30 18:02:00
    KilrQueen
    +1
    that is a sad state of affairs, it's too bad we can't declare that a voting handicap.
  • iamnothere KilrQueen 2012/07/30 21:56:31
    iamnothere
    LOL is that like 3 /10ths of a vote?
  • Aqua Su... iamnothere 2012/07/30 21:55:34
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +1
    What irony-Obama is the reason they are unemployed! And some of them will actually vote for him. I call it masochism through voting.
  • Bevos Aqua Su... 2012/08/03 16:16:00
    Bevos
    +1
    SOME people just have to be feeling PAIN or they don't know they are alive!!!
  • CuppaT Child of God 2012/07/30 11:41:08
    CuppaT   Child of God
    I never thought he was the messiah, just the best man for the job. obama 2012
  • iamnothere CuppaT ... 2012/07/30 13:29:40 (edited)
    iamnothere
    +2
    what has he done in 4 years?? I am very hard pressed to find any real positives for the country as an entirety .. so I would love for you to give me a long list. that would be atleast ten things you know that is only 2 and a half things a year.

Things that I know cannot be put on the list.
    6 trillion dollars in new unfunded spending
    closing Gitmo
    securing our borders
    putting 25 million people back to work
    canceling killing bin laden 3 times before he manned up and said OK
    Shipping high power weapons to Mexican cartels then claiming executive privilage to protect his incompetent head of DOJ
    Racially dividing the country
    working hard to support public sector unions so they could further bankrupt the country and the states
    Devaluing the dollar by over 50%
    Waisting billions in iraq and afghanistan
    putting in such harsh rules of engagement that the war in afghanistan is not winnable

Raising taxes 21 new ones that nothing to do with health care in his obamatax debacle
    Killing the best medical care available in the world. adding 30 million new people but causing the number of physicians to go out of business..
    Stealing 500,000,0000,000 of paid in funds by the seniors to be sucked out of medicare to pay for those who wont buy insurance for themselves.

you cannot use he is the first black pr...

closing Gitmo
    securing our borders
    putting 25 million people back to work
    Racially dividing the country
    Devaluing the dollar by over 50%

you cannot use he is the first black president so he must be allowed again.. he is only 50% black ( you do know he is mulatto since his mother is white) and had a devout Muslim upbringing

you can not use he is a fascist because we all know he wants government to control all business ( that is the definition of fascism ) With the hundreds of thousands of new regulations put in force during his tenure.. how can one not say this has become a fascist government?

OK I now await your list
  • KilrQueen iamnothere 2012/07/30 13:32:50
    KilrQueen
    +2
    Good luck iamnothere on getting that list. I've tried and tried to get the Obamanites to give me the positives and they can't seem to come up with anything.
  • hasher iamnothere 2012/07/31 01:29:07
    hasher
    +1
    i would love to see their list. the only thing i get fromthem is that he is still trying to clean up bush's mess to which i reply its been almost 4 years time to quit blaming bush. and what has he done to clean it up they cant give me an answer.
  • iamnothere hasher 2012/07/31 01:36:32
    iamnothere
    the left are as little children blame everyone else for what they have wrought
  • Bevos iamnothere 2012/08/03 16:18:02
    Bevos
    +1
    I have NEVER heard of cuppaT and he has blocked me. Just goes to show how some peoples minds work.
  • D D 2012/07/30 09:54:58
    D D
    +4
    Not all will realize until things start kicking in. A lot won't start until after 2013. it is all just words now. When the sh*t starts being implemented reality will set in. There will still be people who will be in denial.
  • CielPhantomhive.BN-0 2012/07/30 06:57:58
    CielPhantomhive.BN-0
    +1
    I'm sure no one thinks he is The Messiah. I was told that I think so when I was for him. You have your opinion on him, let them keep theirs.
  • VERYwiseguy 2012/07/30 06:27:09
    VERYwiseguy
    +1
    It's hopeless some people think Jesus is the messiah for 1000's of yrs. ;)
  • Bob DiN 2012/07/30 05:28:00
    Bob DiN
    +2
    Yes beyound time.
  • kaZappoo 2012/07/30 04:45:32 (edited)
    kaZappoo
    +2
    besides being DE-programmed or RE programmed ...there isnt much promise ..

they are hypnotized ..or powers of suggestive though process ,, subliminally of course ..so there not aware there programmed , will deny it !

they have been sloooowly programmed since 2007 , and every speech he does the target words , tone of voice etc. reinforce this ..

same process as quit smoking / drinking eating disorder programs work ,, but the patient doesnt realize this has happened ..."subliminally " !

much the same way hitler programmed his people !
  • Judog10 kaZappoo 2012/07/30 04:57:46
    Judog10
    Have you read MINE KEMPT? read the book then watch the FOX NETWORK, o-yea! you do watch fox. so brain wash?
  • iamnothere Judog10 2012/07/30 05:00:14
    iamnothere
    +2
    no have never read that book is it on the top ny times best sellers list??

I have read mein kampf which was an interesting read and must have been a text for this administration
  • Aqua Su... iamnothere 2012/07/30 22:02:16
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +1
    I've read about three quarters of the English translation and it was such hard going, I gave up. Very badly done translation and I can't read German. I doubt very much the guy above read it or has even seen a copy of it. Geez, he can't even spell it!
  • kaZappoo Judog10 2012/07/30 18:09:42
    kaZappoo
    +1
    I'm gonna repost this one more time for you ( it takes several time for the ones whom are programmed to understand common sense ) here ya go again ..
    *****************************...

they (meaning you ) are hypnotized ..or powers of suggestive though process ,, subliminally of course ..so there not aware there programmed , will deny it !

+3
    Nothing could make a fanatic not beleive!
  • iamnothere wtw 2012/07/30 04:42:20
    iamnothere
    +2

this might be what is needed to get some to open their eyes
  • wtw iamnothere 2012/07/30 13:30:19
    +1
    At least their eyes would be open but full of tears
  • ~writersblock~ 2012/07/30 04:16:15
    ~writersblock~
    +4
    Sadly, another 4 years of Obama. (Not saying I want it or it's gonna happen, but that's the only way I can see them waking up)
  • D D ~writer... 2012/07/30 09:49:36
    D D
    +2
    Very true. A lot of what he has done hasn't kicked in yet. When it does, people will see how much he has hurt them. They just haven't felt it yet.
  • thefatguy 2012/07/30 04:06:22
  • bman~AVA~BTTB 2012/07/30 04:00:03
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +6
    Complete and total carnage would be my thoughts here. Something to this order nuclear explosion
  • PoliticallyIncorrect 2012/07/30 03:57:50
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +6
    Liberalism is a Mental Disorder according to Michael Savage. As much as he drives me crazy, I think he is probably right. The Liberal mantra seems to have sucked in folks who are befuddled by facts, dazzled by duplicity, and emotionally attached to an anti-American, anti-Capitalism ideology.
  • The River Rat 2012/07/30 03:54:53
    The River Rat
    +6
    You never will change some of these boobs mind. They will just say, it's Bush's fault.
  • keymanjim 2012/07/30 03:53:54
    keymanjim
    +7
    A silk ribbon.

Wrapped around a heavy brick.

+5
    It's just not going to happen.

2014/12/23 01:36:50