Women Will Save America From the Republican Party’s Attack On Equal Rights

Samantha 2012/04/10 01:35:43
Wars begin when an aggressor seeks to seize resources or impose an ideology on its victims, and in some cases, to squelch dissident voices if the conflict is internal to a country. Leaders in Middle Eastern countries such as Syria, Egypt, and Libya claimed they were not waging war on their own citizens, but despite their claims, death and destruction from military bombardment cannot be misconstrued as anything but war, and the victims knew they were in a war. For an aggressor to attempt to convince their victims they were not waging war against them despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary is outrageous, but like leaders in Syria, Libya, and Egypt, Republicans followed the lead of Gaddafi, Assad, and Mubarak and claim they are not waging a war on women.

The Republican National Committee chairman, Reince Priebus, claimed the war on women was entirely baseless and that the “media was trumping up the fictional attacks on women’s rights.” Either Priebus is ignorance personified, in denial, or is attempting to cover up the Republicans’ drive to curtail women’s constitutionally guaranteed rights in Congress and dozens of states. For the past year, Republicans sought to redefine rape and limit women’s access to healthcare, and in the past week, repealed a law to protect gender equality in pay. Republicans cannot claim they are not waging war on women’s rights with any veracity because they have waged this war with extreme prejudice since January 2011 when they took control of the House and several state legislatures.

Read More: http://www.politicususa.com/women-save-america/

• Lady Whitewolf 2012/04/10 12:52:54 (edited)
    +1
    HOPEFULLY!

The GOP should get it's collective noses OUT of a womans crotch and focus on the REAL issues!
  • EdVenture 2012/04/10 12:42:23
    EdVenture
    Lets hope so! Can u imagine what they're doing with importaant issues that are less publisized? We're in trouble with this gang!
  • VoteOut 2012/04/10 02:58:05
    VoteOut
    Do you feel sharia law protects womens rights?

Does the left and Obama adminstation support or against sharia law?
  • EdVenture VoteOut 2012/04/10 12:44:45
    EdVenture
    +2
    Not sure but obviouly republican law doesn't. Lets focus on this first!
  • VoteOut EdVenture 2012/04/10 12:56:41
    VoteOut
    republican law??? http://www.law.umaryland.edu/... But you maybe correct that the republicans are trouble and have become far to progressive and moved to the left trying to create massive government and strip people of their liberties, and freedoms and impose the will of government upon them, Which is why the conservatives are stepping up the to plate to show their discontent and wanting to return to the original conservative message of

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, "
  • EdVenture VoteOut 2012/04/10 13:48:47
    EdVenture
    +1
    I don't disagree with you or the cocept my objection is that under these liberties that shuffled in an abusive agenda program that lacks accountability. Do you think thats ok? The issue wasn't liberties at all but something to circumvent existing regulations designed to protect our liberties. IMO, Ed
  • VoteOut EdVenture 2012/04/10 17:04:14
    VoteOut
    +1
    and we have been heading that way for 200 years. The constitution is flawed when it goes against the tenet of the Declaration Of Independence and did not give any rights that were not already covered under the DI and then some. The anti-federalist predicted much of that has happened during the ratification of the Constitution . The DI was written by the spirit of man out of desperation, and constitution was written by man out of greed and jealousy.
  • EdVenture VoteOut 2012/04/10 17:17:06
    EdVenture
    +1
    good post
  • VoteOut EdVenture 2012/04/10 17:22:02
    VoteOut
    if you ever get time to read some of the anti-feralist papers they are very interestings and out of the mouths of those that were there.

http://www.constitution.org/a...
  • EdVenture VoteOut 2012/04/10 18:40:47
    EdVenture
    +1
    Hi voteout, thanks for the link. Ed
  • EdVenture VoteOut 2012/04/10 13:49:55
    EdVenture
    +1
    already sent
  • Lady Wh... VoteOut 2012/04/10 12:51:48
    +1
    Against! C'mon - get with the program. Obama has 2 DAUGHTERS! Do you really think as a Father he would want to see harm come to them?
  • VoteOut Lady Wh... 2012/04/10 13:01:57 (edited)
    VoteOut
    thats not an answer to the question. and I dont know that the intent of sharia law is to bring harm tthat's not an answer to the question. and I don't know that the intent of sharia law is to bring harm to women.

I don't question Obama personal and family life (that is his business) only that which he wants to impose on the rest of the country.

But just the fact that he has not gotten through the lesson of raising kids through teenage shows he has allot to still learn in life
  • Samantha VoteOut 2012/04/12 22:26:41
    Samantha
    +1
    What does Sharia law have to do with this discussion? Many of the anti-abortion laws enacted by GOP-dominated legislatures are the result of too many GOP legislatures being Christian extremists.
  • VoteOut Samantha 2012/04/12 22:50:06
    VoteOut
    Its relavant and its a question, do you have an answer to it?
  • Samantha VoteOut 2012/04/12 22:51:12
    Samantha
    +1
    No, it's not relevant because Sharia law has no chance of success in the United States. One political party, the GOP, does support religious law. They support Christian theocratic law.
  • VoteOut Samantha 2012/04/12 22:59:41
    VoteOut
    You still did not answer the question and you wrong about sharia law in the US and many financial products traded are sharia law compliant and treasury secratery geithner strong armed many of the large financial institutes to purchase sharia compliment instruments through AIG
  • Samantha VoteOut 2012/04/13 11:03:41 (edited)
    Samantha
    +1
    Sharia law doesn't exist in the United States.

"treasury secratery geithner strong armed many of the large financial institutes to purchase sharia compliment instruments through AIG"

Is this a conservative conspiracy theory?
  • VoteOut Samantha 2012/04/13 12:07:37
    VoteOut
    does it matter to you one way or another ? Because if not I am not going to bother and take the time to expalin and show it to you further , and as you still have not answered the original question. so it appears you are not.
  • Samantha VoteOut 2012/04/13 21:56:14 (edited)
    Samantha
    Sharia law doesn't exist in the United States, and you posted a conservative conspiracy theory. You can't show me anything, and stop the condescending attitude. I already know conservatives are waging war against women.
  • VoteOut Samantha 2012/04/13 22:03:18
    VoteOut
    still not answering the question but that ok. And the Obama administration and far left is waging war on American Properity man and women.

This is not patisen issue and only one instance

http://www.thomasmore.org/new...
  • Samantha VoteOut 2012/04/13 22:05:41 (edited)
    Samantha
    +1
    I don't believe any religion, rooted in fundamentalism, protects women's rights. That assessment applies to Judaism, Islam and Christianity.

How much taxpayer funds do Christian groups receive from the federal government?
  • VoteOut Samantha 2012/04/16 12:03:12
    VoteOut
    shoty answer

Not as much as they receive from benevolence
  • Samantha VoteOut 2012/04/17 22:12:47
    Samantha
    It's a valid question. Can you not answer it?
  • VoteOut Samantha 2012/04/17 22:19:40
    VoteOut
    that is not personal question, so I just have to say without going and looking it up "I dont know"
  • Samantha VoteOut 2012/04/17 22:21:17
    Samantha
    The answer is millions of dollars.
  • VoteOut Samantha 2012/04/17 22:33:08 (edited)
    VoteOut
    ok so that a total of all the Christian groups? Sounds like less taxpayer money then what was loaned to Solyndra that went bankrupt
  • Samantha VoteOut 2012/04/17 22:53:58
    Samantha
    +1
    You brought up Sharia law. Our danger, in the United States, isn't Sharia law. It's the dangerous laws enacted by Christians.
  • VoteOut Samantha 2012/04/18 12:27:22
    VoteOut
    did not say anthing about danger just asked a simple question you still did not answer. But replied 8 times with with adversarial babbel when I have not really even taken a position to adverse
  • Samantha VoteOut 2012/04/19 21:59:04
    Samantha
    +1
    Sharia law is irrelevant; there's no chance it would be implemented in the United States.
  • VoteOut Samantha 2012/04/19 23:30:56 (edited)
    VoteOut
    Adolescence does not work nor effective in adult hood just look at Obama and most on the far left
  • Samantha VoteOut 2012/04/19 23:58:51
    Samantha
    +1
    Did you hear that line on a conservative talk radio program today?
  • VoteOut Samantha 2012/04/20 20:38:25
    VoteOut
    no dont listen much but that has been the word I have used to describe Obama from the begining. Many conservative are grown up liberals. Look at Ronald Reagan and the list goes on. If you are not somewhat liberal in your younger years you have no heart and if you are not more conservative in your later years you have no brain. As you get older you will learn part of life is a balancing of the 2. Your heart and your brain. But enjoying youth while repsecting age is a virtue
  • Samantha VoteOut 2012/04/20 21:41:46
    Samantha
    +1
    I completely respect age. After the death of my parents, I was raised by my grandparents who are more than 50 years older than me.
  • Daniel 2012/04/10 02:07:51
    Daniel
    Your bogus war on women will be coming from Obama. You people are either Muslims or Morons to believe this.
  • Samantha Daniel 2012/04/10 02:13:16 (edited)
    Samantha
    +1
    Obama isn't responsible for the following:

http://www.politicususa.com/t...

Now, the GOP is trying to deny what it's been doing for for the 20 years.
  • Daniel Samantha 2012/04/10 02:27:10
    Daniel
    That's only the beginning of smear campaigning. You better read page 107 of the Health Care Bill. These twisted lies are nothing compared to the facts of what's coming. I can't afford to pay Health Care for my employees and Muslims don't have to. It's Obama's little contribution. Read it and make you choice. Become a good wife to a good man, or be the beaten mother of as many kids you can produce till your replace with a fresh young replacement.
  • Samantha Daniel 2012/04/17 22:13:08 (edited)
  • Daniel Samantha 2012/04/18 12:00:02
    Daniel
    Good morning Samantha. There really is no war on women. I'm a far right and once was with a woman who was far Left. We were lovers and best friends. She decided she was going to go to college in Illinois and moved. She wanted me to move out there a year later but I didn't. I went on with my life. She's married now but not happy. He's a Liberal so I was happy for her. She's not happy at all and not married to the one she loves. If I said come home, she'd be on the next plane but it'll never happen. See she confessed to the real reason she left. She left to kill OUR child. She didn't want a baby ruining her life.
    Coices like these impact everyone and that's not fair. I feel bad for her husband as she married a woman who's in love with another. I feel bad for her as she longs for that child because she can't have any now. I feel for my child who had a dad who wanted him. I'm a strong man who needs no pity but it broke my heart.
  • keymanjim 2012/04/10 01:46:12
    keymanjim
    +1
    This again?

2014/04/20 18:39:28