Women do you want to get Republicans out of your vagina?

bob 2012/03/15 17:54:23
Related Topics: Republican, Republicans
Yes, I want to get Republicans out of my vagina
No, I want Republicans in my vagina

• freakoutnow... cuz mom's here 2012/03/15 18:10:15
    freakoutnow... cuz mom's here
    +43
    I want the Democrats to stop using my womanhood for thier mostly liberal propaganda and them obessing over my vagina by fighting over my vagina. I want the Republicans to stop giving the Democrats reasons to be delusional overeacting because they think Republicans are trying to control my vagina through their conservatism when they may not even be interested in my vagina. Stop trying to provoke anti-Republican/anti-Conserva... with a Pro-Democrat/Pro-Liberal worded question with such propaganda.

• Muver Charu ∞... 2012/03/16 16:57:43
    Muver
    +3
    Absolutely !
  • Charu ∞... Muver 2012/03/16 18:45:37
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    :D
  • akhippie Rodney 2012/03/16 18:03:14
    akhippie
    +2
    A little ironic?
  • Rodney akhippie 2012/03/16 18:33:58
    Rodney
    +2
    And typical? After all, 2+2=5, up is down and left is right in their world.
  • Charu ∞... Rodney 2012/03/16 18:45:52
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +2
    hehehe
  • Charles E Rodney 2012/03/18 01:48:13
    Charles E
    +1
    Time well spent. Thank you for the effort.
  • MissJo 2012/03/16 05:49:15
    MissJo
    +11
    Yes, actually I do. I want everyone out of my reproductive and sex life unless I specifically say that I want them in it.

The Government, regardless of what political party, does not have my consent.
  • Charu ∞... MissJo 2012/03/16 06:16:31
  • Just me ♥ 2012/03/16 05:23:03
    Just me ♥
  • Brian Tristan MacQuillan 2012/03/16 05:22:56
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    +15
    As it is now, your vagina is your business.
    But if you invite the government into your vagina, there it shall stay. The federal government is getting ready to build a health records database ("Obamacare"), when that happens then your vagina will become the business of the federal government.
    And there is only one way to stop it from happening. ABO!
  • Just me ♥ Brian T... 2012/03/16 05:27:29
    Just me ♥
    +5
    There already is a health record database. Everytime your inusrance recieves a bill for a test, or drs visit or hospital bill, those codes are put on a 'credit record' per se for you in a national insurance database which is linked with your SS number. I suspect that when you use your debit card to buy McD's or alcohol/cigarettes or_______, that info is probably beamed up, too so later down the road when you develop lung cancer, pancreas cancer, diabetes, etc, they'll say "you bought too much__________, pay for it yourself!"
  • Brian T... Just me ♥ 2012/03/16 06:09:53
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    +9
    Just me, you are exactly right. The insurance companies have records that have disappeared or been destroyed, and there is no other copy of them elsewhere now. Hell, law enforcement, and the government can not even get a look-see (and they have tried), but the insurance companies do certainly have them.

The real issue is, when "Obamacare" gets rolling (should Obama get reelected), all that needs to happen is for the federal government to get a copy of those record data bases, and wham, in a relatively short period of time there is a national health records database. No fuss, no mess. That should scare the crap out of most anyone.

The information you give via purchases to credit/debit card companies, banks (checks), and stores by using discount cards is all put into a company's database, and I am sure it is sold. Being as all of the mentioned companies have your birth date, and address at least, if not your SS#, it would be rather simple for an insurance company to match up a person's McDonald's eating, cigarette smoking, alcohol drinking ways. Does it happen? Like you, I suspect it does, for it is another way to make/save money of course.

Digital health records are uncharted territory for most of us, but if hospitals and the federal government treats them the way the VA has, we may as well publish our records in the newspaper.
  • Just me ♥ Brian T... 2012/03/16 21:33:38
    Just me ♥
    The govt mandated EMR (electronic medical records) for medical establishments. Unless your doctor does it, Medicare will only pay them a very small amount for charges and Medicare already doesn't pay squat when it comes to reimbursing doctors for services rendered. Govt also recently mandated something our office (Im a nurse) calls MU for meaningful use. Whenever I room a patient, I HAVE to ask the patient if they have EVER used tobacco in any form, how much, if they have ever tried quitting or have quit, etc. Also have to ask them if they consume alcohol, what type of alcohol (beer, whiskey, wine, etc), how many in a timeframe, in what atmosphere, etc. If I don't, our office is penalized by Medicare and again, won't receive diddley. Is this info that your doctor should know? Yes, it helps us take better care of you, but it's really none of anyone else's business, but the govt is definitely making it!!

As far as EMR goes, it SUCKS. During solar flares, storms, and other connection/internet problems, EMR goes down and we are back to pen & paper. This means that we really have NO CLUE what you are allergic to, what you are taking medication wise or any health history on you. If you are in an accident and are left unable to speak for whatever reason and we cant get ahold ...

As far as EMR goes, it SUCKS. During solar flares, storms, and other connection/internet problems, EMR goes down and we are back to pen & paper. This means that we really have NO CLUE what you are allergic to, what you are taking medication wise or any health history on you. If you are in an accident and are left unable to speak for whatever reason and we cant get ahold of someone who knows you intimately when the EMR is down, we just as well as spin a wheel to determine how to help you. Govt knows this and I'm sure will push for a law where they can better track us in case of such emergencies and will play on patients fear....microchip? Probably coming to a hand near you soon!!
  • Brian T... Just me ♥ 2012/03/17 07:03:39
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    How very interesting. Thanks Just me.

My doctor does not accept medicare/medicaid, and is aware that my medical records are my medical records and they go nowhere unless he gets signed permission from me. He also uses only paper records. I will keep things this way, and even pay out of pocket to do so. Of course, should I be hospitalized, or have tests done at the hospital, those records are certainly in "the system." Other than that, I do expect my doctor/patient relationship to be private, just like a lawyer/client relationship. I do not have anything to hide, it is the principle.

I am aware of how health care is run the way it is because of medicare/medicaid and the requirements that go along with those government programs. I was not aware of EMR being mandated already. Interesting. I was aware of the various questions that are asked, because I get photocopies of all my records, and took exception to the question about drug use, which I verbally answered "no", and was recorded as "denied." I was told that is the way they record "no" for that question. When I asked about why "no" was recorded for tobacco use, and various other lifestyle questions, they simply explained the drug use one is recorded as "denied" and not "no", and to not take it personally. I did, and ...

How very interesting. Thanks Just me.

I am aware of how health care is run the way it is because of medicare/medicaid and the requirements that go along with those government programs. I was not aware of EMR being mandated already. Interesting. I was aware of the various questions that are asked, because I get photocopies of all my records, and took exception to the question about drug use, which I verbally answered "no", and was recorded as "denied." I was told that is the way they record "no" for that question. When I asked about why "no" was recorded for tobacco use, and various other lifestyle questions, they simply explained the drug use one is recorded as "denied" and not "no", and to not take it personally. I did, and wanted it changed. The doctor refused again explaining why, and then with a laugh said he could prescribe me something, then I would have to answer "yes."

I actually have a binder, like the guy Patrick Swayze played in the movie "Roadhouse", and have taken that to the ER before. The Doctor was amused, but ultimately impressed, and gave me copies of every piece of paper work that was produced that day, without asking, and on the down low for free. It has gotten me taken as a serious patient, but never a paranoid one. The portability of EMRs is nice, but just as with any electronic records they can be hacked, or just left vulnerable (the latter already happened around here at our largest provider).

The bottom line is if government run health care becomes a reality, then there will be private health care (if it is not outlawed), and that is where you will find me, with my binder full of my health records from birth to death. They can bury it with me, as long as they put in the death certificate as the last page. LOL

The more people realize what is going on, the more uproar there will be. Whether or not it does any good, I do not know.
  • akhippie Just me ♥ 2012/03/16 18:06:47
    akhippie
    +1
    I've never thought of it like that, very good point. What is the real agenda? Not to give everyone health care, but to give the govt. the power to deny it. That's messed up.
  • Charu ∞... Brian T... 2012/03/16 06:17:08
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +7
    Thank you Brian, well said. :)
  • Brian T... Charu ∞... 2012/03/16 07:46:19
  • Charu ∞... Brian T... 2012/03/16 08:11:04
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +5
    {{{{HUGS}}}}
  • Prairie Wind 2012/03/16 05:01:23 (edited)
    Prairie Wind
    +7
    Uh oh ..... Duricell may have a mass raid on shelf stock inventories!

Duricell A batteries
  • Charu ∞... Prairie... 2012/03/16 06:18:33
  • Republi... Prairie... 2012/03/16 07:54:33
    Republican Ladder
    +1
    jap keeping camacizing in to baterry phone, imagine a battry wired with a beat. Apple.tv
  • Prairie... Republi... 2012/03/16 20:06:23
    Prairie Wind
    TROLL WARNING!
  • Will Ad... Prairie... 2012/03/16 13:23:04
    Will Advocate of  PHAET
    +3
    Ha Ha Ha!!
  • Republi... Will Ad... 2012/03/25 07:21:50
    Republican Ladder
    +1
    well it wpuld be a mobile device were it wouldnt need any less of a shaking motion with ypur hand simulate a watch which works on the motion of wrist. the mobile device would say "stop jerking me off!"
    +14
    The Government needs to stay out of our personal lives, period.
  • LisaSmith 2012/03/16 04:42:38 (edited)
    LisaSmith
    +16
    Democrats do not speak for my vagina.
    +19
    I want the freaking democrats to get my vagina out of their thoughts - thank you very much
  • classicdisney1 2012/03/16 03:58:18
    classicdisney1
    +3
    That's a colorful way to put it:) Republicans just need to stay out of our business, and Democrats the same. These parties are just pointless, in my opinion. Why can't we just put our differences aside and work together? That is one of the things that is holding us back as a nation. We have lost connection with caring for one another, being kind, benevolent souls that could truly help us out with this and many other countries. Like George Carlin said "It's called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it". So true.
  • doc moto 2012/03/16 03:57:13
    doc moto
    +11
    "Bob I think you should worry about your limp er, uh.. well, whatever it is that's so limp minded that it makes you worry about women's vaginas ... which are none of your business!" DITTO THE LADY MQ
    uh limp minded worry womens vaginas business ditto lady mq
  • Charu ∞... doc moto 2012/03/16 06:19:22
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +9
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh burn!!!!!
  • doc moto Charu ∞... 2012/03/16 07:48:58
    doc moto
    +6
    Stolen from MQ, I give her the (c) and (TM)
  • Charu ∞... doc moto 2012/03/16 08:11:21
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +7
    lol....I know! ;)
  • dominic garcia 2012/03/16 03:55:47
    dominic garcia
    +14
    Bob it's obvious you have no respect for women. What you need to do is find yourself a good psychiatrist.
  • Charu ∞... dominic... 2012/03/16 06:20:38
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +8
    I agree because apparently he has had not much luck in a certain department and he is wearing it on his sleeve IMHO.
  • dominic... Charu ∞... 2012/03/16 16:20:47 (edited)
    dominic garcia
    +2
    Nana the problem with these kind of guys is, most of them are verbal abusers and they don't know how to be sweet to a woman, throughout their lifetime they push around their "macho man image" a bit too much and then when women get tired of it, they get blamed for everything. Then eventually these men start hating all women. I could help Bob with his problem, being I've had experience with men just like him before. The problem is, it takes a whole lot of guts for someone like him to become humble. Humility and love fixes everything. There is a reason Jesus brought another commandment, but people like "Bob" just enjoy being mean.
  • Charu ∞... dominic... 2012/03/16 18:47:23
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    Amen Dominic! Might I add one theing...to go along with the guts one must also have a heart and a brain. Thank you. :)
  • dominic... Charu ∞... 2012/03/16 19:11:02
    dominic garcia
    +1
    Absolutely agree!
  • Charu ∞... dominic... 2012/03/17 00:35:20
  • DavE 2012/03/16 03:49:16
    DavE
    +16
    This question is certainly the type of sensationalized and lying idiocy we see so often from the progressive left. It is just disgusting.
  • The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA 2012/03/16 03:34:42
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    +16
    Bob, you're an idiot! This by far is the most stupid poll EVER worded, anywhere! You must be the most idiotic pollster that ever keyed together words! Back in your hole, moron!

2014/11/24 00:10:54