Women do you want to get Republicans out of your vagina?

bob 2012/03/15 17:54:23
Related Topics: Republican, Republicans
Yes, I want to get Republicans out of my vagina
No, I want Republicans in my vagina

• freakoutnow... cuz mom's here 2012/03/15 18:10:15
    freakoutnow... cuz mom's here
    +43
    I want the Democrats to stop using my womanhood for thier mostly liberal propaganda and them obessing over my vagina by fighting over my vagina. I want the Republicans to stop giving the Democrats reasons to be delusional overeacting because they think Republicans are trying to control my vagina through their conservatism when they may not even be interested in my vagina. Stop trying to provoke anti-Republican/anti-Conserva... with a Pro-Democrat/Pro-Liberal worded question with such propaganda.

• Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL 2012/05/05 02:51:56 (edited)
    Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL
    Bob are U obsessed with the vagina? Need to get out more or in more whatever is appropreate not sure. what your post was all about. I think Obamacare might have a provision written with you in mind. Nutty post
  • wicked soda boy 2012/04/18 19:17:17
    wicked soda boy
    +1
    The hillarity of this post has me ROF and LOL and LMAO.
    I think it's a new low, even for you, bob.
    Still, at least I had a good laugh today! :D
  • Ev Rom 2012/03/19 08:03:17
    Ev Rom
    +1
    Nice comments obedient wives! Would you like some burkas to go with that?
  • Mike III% 2012/03/18 23:28:40 (edited)
    Mike III%
    +2
    The thing is, the liberals want republicans only partially out of their vaginas -- they want the laws out but they want their wallets inserted as deep as possible when it comes to footing the bill. Way to stand on a platform of integrity and consistency (sarcasm of course). They need to make up their damn minds, either we pay for it with oversight or we stay out of your business completely -- the "choice" is yours.
  • Anca 2012/03/17 17:44:57
    Anca
    +2
    What the heck has to do my vagina with politics?
  • ack Anca 2012/03/18 21:56:20 (edited)
    ack
    +4
    Because Liberals are pussies. They will kill an unborn child but won't kill our enemies.
  • Mike III% ack 2012/03/19 00:41:30 (edited)
    Mike III%
    +3
    No, not just unborn children, but those that failed abortions and were born breathing -- they support tossing them in the trash can whilst still breathing (look it up) but a serial killer - you better not even speak of death row for him.

libtards unborn children terrorists
  • Anca ack 2012/03/21 15:29:16
    Anca
    oh...
  • pizzaman7 2012/03/17 15:41:53
    pizzaman7
    +6
    wow...70% for none of the above.

what a retarded post. should we expect anything less from a liberal ?

why should we pay for someone's contraceptives and/or abortions ? if you want them PAY FOR YOURSELF !! it is some soft of a right to get these free ? then should men get free Viagra ? I want a nose job and believe the state should give that to me free ! are contraceptives integral to your life and you can't live without them ?

forcing employers to pay for this and give them free AFFECTS US ALL. that's how premiums skyrocket. we are broke in in case you did not notice.

some people have religious beliefs, and according to our constitution, we should not have to pay for something if it is against our beliefs. there are consequences in life. you get pregnant and you don't want the baby then you have to pay for it YOURSELF. I don't want to pay for your mistake. WE ARE ALL ADULTS HERE.

besides that....anything paid for with public money ultimately gets abused. the USA is not an abortion mill so you can go out and party and act recklessly.

Obozo is showing his true colors even when he is seeking re-election. we wants government to control everything. very dictorial. it is already coming out how much more expensive Obamacare will be than originaly thought. this...

wow...70% for none of the above.

Obozo is showing his true colors even when he is seeking re-election. we wants government to control everything. very dictorial. it is already coming out how much more expensive Obamacare will be than originaly thought. this is one reason. they keep adding crap that insurance companies must cover.

this isn't a quality of life issue. this boils down to the liberal mentality that we need population control controlled by the government. just listen to Bill Gates....

• Charles E pizzaman7 2012/03/18 01:28:49
    Charles E
    +3
    What an OUTSTANDING reply.

Obama and his leftie fanatical friends are all about control.

Birth control is a smokescreen for abortion. First on demand and paid by tax dollars.
    If they have their way, it will eventually be on some government bureaurcrats demand with the parents having no say in the decision.
  • pizzaman7 Charles E 2012/03/24 16:40:53
    pizzaman7
    +1
    yup....a liberal likes to tell you how to live your life....they are always right you know. it is completely opposite of the priniciples that this country was founded on. one of the reasons why they hate America....they pretend to be patriotic but all they want to do is turn us into Europe.
  • bob pizzaman7 2012/04/13 18:54:56
    bob
    whine whine whine
  • pizzaman7 bob 2012/05/07 05:46:03
    pizzaman7
    if anyone is whining it is people like you. you cry that life isn't fair. you want government to come in and save you ! help me Barry ! I can't compete in life ! I can't take initiative to help myself. I can't be responsible for myself.

instead of being prosperous and giving to charity you want to force other people to be charitable.

meanwhile successful people jump over hurdles that are presented to them. they don't waste time complaining. they do. they lead. that's what companies are looking for. they don't want crybabies like you. a lot of companies ask you specific questions when you interview there. I bet you would not have much to say.
  • Ev Rom pizzaman7 2012/04/18 21:54:11
    Ev Rom
    I don't agree with you but if it were true I'd rather be like Europe than like Mexico. Republicans should just go live in Mexico, they already have republican policies at work there.
  • pizzaman7 Ev Rom 2012/05/07 06:04:31
    pizzaman7
    so we aren't outsourcing jobs under obama ?

http://news.investors.com/art...

US Taxpayer money going to stimulus packages to "rebuild infrastructures" are going to Chinese companies !

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/vid...

White House applauds China's lowering of taxes ! Can you say double-standard !

http://cnsnews.com/news/artic...

It is easier to do business in China says the CEO of Coca-cola......

http://www.theblaze.com/stori...

so why don' we make it easier to do business in the USA ?
  • Ev Rom Charles E 2012/04/18 21:52:21
    Ev Rom
    Yet most of you were jumping for joy when our tax dollars were used by Bush to kill people including our troops and bring this countries economy down. Why not celebrate Obama's spending like you did Bush's, they are no different.
  • Charles E Ev Rom 2012/04/19 13:00:25
    Charles E
    Senator Obama voted for the war that Presidential Candidate Obama promised to end in less than a year. After three years in office he is beginning to reduce American troops in the region.

Bush did a lot of foolish spending with the help, and often under pressure from democrats in congress. After 8 years of Bush the national debt was 10 Trillion total for 200 years and our credit rating was AAA.

In two years, Obama raised the debt to over 15 Trillion and lowered the credit rating of the country. Obama threw cash at every haire brained idea presented with no plan other than directing much of the money to his political supporters or their pet projects.
  • Ev Rom Charles E 2012/04/19 21:00:37
    Ev Rom
    Bush ran as a non intervention president, no difference. Both suck
  • Charles E Ev Rom 2012/04/19 21:27:51
    Charles E
    When you're right you're right.
    Two turkeys from the same stupid flock.
  • Sawdust_128 2012/03/17 06:35:02
    Sawdust_128
    +3
    What a sad, pathetic, sorry and feeble poll.
  • Andy 2012/03/17 04:30:08
    Andy
    +3
    While not a woman... I think it is the DEM's that are trying to force Birth Control on women...they must think they are not smart enough to do it on their own!!
  • Doc 2012/03/16 19:07:42
    Doc
    +8
    The fact is, Republicans don't want to legislate a woman's vagina like the Dems do.

In Fact, Dems think women are too stupid and incompetent to get their own Birth control.
  • relic 2012/03/16 18:35:30
    No, I want Republicans in my vagina
    relic
  • Mike III% relic 2012/03/18 23:33:55 (edited)
    Mike III%
    But you want their wallets shoved as deep as possible huh?
  • relic Mike III% 2012/03/19 04:23:50
    relic
    Seriously?
  • Mike III% relic 2012/03/21 03:47:36
    Mike III%
    +1
    My bad, I misread your answer >_< It was close to midnight when I posted that :P The point was that the dems are saying they want republicans out of their vagina or uterus, but not that walet -- that they want in full girth.
  • akhippie 2012/03/16 18:20:23
    akhippie
    +7
    Are you even capable of creating a pole that is not full of it?
  • marylou5 2012/03/16 17:57:17
    marylou5
    +10
    Nasty man, nasty post!
  • Treasure ♥ijm♥ 2012/03/16 17:26:08
    Treasure ♥ijm♥
    +13
    This is really a vulgar post!
  • akhippie Treasur... 2012/03/16 17:53:14
    akhippie
    +6
    Consider the source.
  • Charles E Treasur... 2012/03/18 01:29:44
    Charles E
    +4
    Yes it is.
  • Dewymoon 2012/03/16 17:11:33
    Dewymoon
    +11
    Actually I want Liberals to stop thinking they have to use misguided tactics for votes. Sadly the only way "They" feel like thy can play in the political field is to "use" women, minorities, and class warfare to gain votes ..... Every one knows they can not stand on what they really stand for .... a Social America ..... So I say to the Liberals ........ Stay out of my vagina I am intelligent enough to mind it myself

Liberals on birth control
  • akhippie Dewymoon 2012/03/16 17:55:15
    akhippie
    +7
    Woman should feel insulted that they feel woman are so stupid the won't see through this deception.
  • Dewymoon akhippie 2012/03/16 17:57:21
    Dewymoon
    +6
    I wholeheartedly agree.
  • Ev Rom Dewymoon 2012/04/18 21:56:50
    Ev Rom
    The sad and stupid fact is poor comes in democrat and republican, are you telling me no conservatives woman takes birth control? That should be mandatory... lol j/k
  • Muver 2012/03/16 17:03:12
    Muver
    No one in their right mind wants anyone in their private lives and private parts, that is not decided by them, as it should be....and with most politicoes being male, of course they want to control the vagina....but quid pro quo...if they get control of vaginas, then the rest of us can have control of the penis'....I am pretty sure if that looming thought crossed their addeled brains, the subject will immediately become moot !
  • Bobbi 2012/03/16 15:08:31
    Bobbi
    +8
    ahhh... how funny libs...stay out of our bodies....stay off our bodies....unless we can get free stuff to put in their bodies...give us free birth control give us free abortions...

what a bunch of phony hypocrites...
  • AM 2012/03/16 15:00:23 (edited)
  • relic AM 2012/03/16 18:37:14
  • Charles E AM 2012/03/18 01:34:19 (edited)
    Charles E
    +4
    You are the kind of thinking woman I married and still love on so many levels.
    Force birth control (if we must) on liberals and let thinking people decide for themselves.

edit gramar

2014/09/02 11:33:11