Woman in Wisconsin runs husband over in dispute over recall vote. Why have people gotten so rabid?

Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru 2012/05/11 16:44:19

CHIPPEWA FALLS, Wis., May 9 (UPI) -- A
woman intent on voting for one candidate in Wisconsin's gubernatorial
recall primary election ran over her estranged husband, who backed
another, police say.

A police report stated the incident involved Amanda Radle, 30, a
recall proponent, and Jeffery Radle, 36, who supports recall target
Republican Gov. Scott Walker.

"She was planning on voting for a certain candidate and it wasn't the
candidate he wanted her to vote for," Chippewa Falls Police Chief Wendy
L. Stelter said.

Police said after the two argued, Jeffery Radle stubbornly stood in
his estranged wife's path and at one point jumped on the vehicle hood as
she was trying to drive to the polls Tuesday, the Chippewa Falls Herald
and Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported. She allegedly didn't let his
presence deter her and struck him with her sport utility vehicle,
inflicting head, neck and back injuries that sent him to the hospital
and led to her arrest, the newspapers said.

Read More: http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2012/05/09/Woman-runs-...

• Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2012/05/19 04:20:03
    This is crazy
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    Don't know Assassin, my luck those characters are related as I have people there.
  • Fred 2012/05/13 16:52:19
    This is crazy
    Fred
    Typical lib
  • Dave 2012/05/12 14:43:45
    This is crazy
    Dave
    Just goes to show you what idiots these liberal recall snakes are.
    I hope she gets a long stay at the hooskow ! walker
  • XZQZQ 2012/05/12 08:15:33
    This is crazy
    XZQZQ
    After she is a convicted felon, will she even be able to vote ?
  • GeorgeAMartini 2012/05/12 07:39:21
    People are nuts.
    GeorgeAMartini
    God is great, beer is good and people are crazy.....
  • AM GeorgeA... 2012/05/12 14:40:13
  • MW121 2012/05/12 00:49:53
    People are nuts.
    MW121
    +1
    Go Walker
  • srini 2012/05/11 21:48:48
    This is crazy
    srini
    On the word estranged, Pam Tillis' words apply (though in this case Amanda Radle being addressed, Jeffery the addresser)!

"...I'm a page you have turned, I'm no longer your concern..."
  • Ishmael 2012/05/11 20:13:21
    People are nuts.
    Ishmael
    +1
    Moral of the story. If a woman wants to vote, get the F**k out of the way.

• Wolfman 2012/05/11 20:00:25
    This is crazy
    Wolfman
    +2
    Liberal socialistic insanity. Have you seen what the socialists are doing in Greece?
  • relic 2012/05/11 19:30:19
    People are nuts.
    relic
    +3
    She is the Democrap, huh.
  • ~Adrien~ 2012/05/11 19:21:57
    People are nuts.
    ~Adrien~
    +1
    It's sad, but funny. Lol
  • LisaSmith 2012/05/11 19:10:40
    This is crazy
    LisaSmith
    +3
    He took a hit for the team. I am proud of him. He was willing to put his life on the line to save this country from the dirty liberals but he should have never married one.
  • LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH 2012/05/11 19:06:57
    This is crazy
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +4
    They should go their separated ways! UNBELIEVABLE!

SHE'S TOTALLY INSANE!
  • Andy 2012/05/11 19:03:29
    People are nuts.
    Andy
    +1
    Power and pride. Mixed with some Fruitcake!!!!
  • CA Gal 2012/05/11 18:57:30
    This is crazy
    CA Gal
    +2
    I knew Walker would be facing backlash from many people, especially women...but this is crazy! My guess is there was more going on between this couple than the dispute over the recall.
  • AM 2012/05/11 18:39:16
  • Dave AM 2012/05/12 14:48:36
    Dave
    +1
    You are a very smart woman !!
  • Bill ~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/11 17:46:57
    This is crazy
    Bill ~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    The guy should have been run over for being stupid enough to marry someone that ugly

If Paul Tutel Sr. had a daughter, this woman is what she would have looked like.
    mikey tutel
    amanda radle
  • CA Gal Bill ~P... 2012/05/11 19:06:14
    CA Gal
    +1
    Perhaps her husband is no prize either!! Post his picture then we can make a fair comparison. Not all men are pleasant to look at.
  • Bill ~P... CA Gal 2012/05/14 13:41:03 (edited)
    Bill ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    You have a good point there. I can't seem to find a picture of him though but based on a science channel program about sex and attraction, I think you are right. In that show, scientific studies were done where 10 or 15 males and females were dressed up to hide their hair and bodies and then they put numbers on their foreheads. The could not see their numbers and they were told their goal was to try and get someone with a high number to team up with. Of course all the women with high numbers got a lot of attention and they picked a guy with a high number. Women with lower numbers who were holding out for a guy with a higher number began to realize they must have had lower numbers and so they lowered their standards and tried to get a guy with a somewhat high number before someone else got them. I thought is was interesting but I agree with you... I don't think men are attractive and I don't know what women see as attractive in them. When my wife tells me she loves me, I tell her I don't know why and I mean it.

In the case of this Radel woman, I think it's amazing how much she looks like Mikey Tutel. I think she could drastically improve her appearance as well by doing something about the things she can control ... namely lose some weight and fix her hair differently. Of course ...

In the case of this Radel woman, I think it's amazing how much she looks like Mikey Tutel. I think she could drastically improve her appearance as well by doing something about the things she can control ... namely lose some weight and fix her hair differently. Of course the same thing applies to Mikey. However, he has one attractive feature according to that show and that is he is wealthy. Yup... They took photos of guys and asked women on the street to rate them 1 to 10. Then they took the ones with low numbers and added fake incomes in triple digets. They took one with high numbers and gave them pizza delivery guy incomes and then went back to the streets to see if the numbers changed. They did. Suddenly the guys with high incomes looked more attractive. SO Mikey has that going for him. Hmmmm..... I'm not doing well on that front either I guess. lol....
  • CA Gal Bill ~P... 2012/05/14 15:46:20
    CA Gal
    +1
    Very interesting! I agree, she could definitely do something about her appearance but like many others in this world, apparently she doesn't care. I can respect their choice but for me, I will always opt to keep the weight off and remain well groomed!
  • lee 2012/05/11 17:41:24
    People are nuts.
    lee
    +2
    Republicans are tearing family's apart.
  • Old Nellie Bones 2012/05/11 17:30:33
    This is crazy
    Old Nellie Bones
    +5
    Both of them are Idiots.
  • Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2012/05/11 17:29:22
    People are nuts.
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +2
    This condition was first discovered in cheese

condition discovered cheese
    condition discovered cheese

Wisconsin Cheese

condition discovered cheese wisconsin cheese

It was next discovered in the brains of Meth addicts.

It now appears to have spread to recall activists.
  • Max 2012/05/11 17:27:00
    People are nuts.
    Max
    +3
    He married a psycho.
  • ronbo 2012/05/11 17:18:28
    This is crazy
    ronbo
    +3
    Sounds like these two had other issues and the voting thing just made them snap.
  • MichaelJ 2012/05/11 17:14:27
    People are nuts.
    MichaelJ
    +2
    Did they get to vote from the hospital / jail?
  • ronbo MichaelJ 2012/05/11 17:21:33
    ronbo
    +3
    No but the warped side of me admires their dedication to the voting process even if one tried to kill the other.
  • JohnT 2012/05/11 17:11:49
    People are nuts.
    JohnT
    +3
    We have a angry society. We have government intrusion in our lives yet they have everything in a total mess. So too many of the minimal mental morons are taking it personal. The public controls very little in and out of their lives so that could be part of the anger issue.
  • Jimbo 2012/05/11 17:10:15
    People are nuts.
    Jimbo
    +2
    They would both be wise to get orders of protection against each other and finalize the divorce.
  • Bill ~P... Jimbo 2012/05/11 17:49:01
    Bill ~PWCM~JLA
    Jimbo! Where ya been? Have a good weekend!
  • Jimbo Bill ~P... 2012/05/11 18:00:26 (edited)
    Jimbo
    +1
    You too. Surprised at your response. Most buccaneers for injustice (PW-JL) would rather Piss On The Liberals.

• Bill ~P... Jimbo 2012/05/11 18:03:04
    Bill ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Shhhh....... lol
  • Red_Horse 2012/05/11 17:09:14
  • JJ Rage 2012/05/11 17:06:51
    People are nuts.
    JJ Rage
    +2
    Wow, that political soap opera can make the audience do some crazy things at times, huh?
  • strange_armour 2012/05/11 17:02:25
    This is crazy
    strange_armour
    +2
    Fluoride + the squigdy human brain = bad combo.
    fluoride squigdy human brain combo
  • cmdrbnd007 2012/05/11 16:53:24
    People are nuts.
    cmdrbnd007
    +3
    Both need to have their heads examined? Who stands in front of a car to stop them from voting and who runs over someone so they can go vote. What a couple of loons.
  • Xerxes 2012/05/11 16:53:22
    People are nuts.
    Xerxes
    +2
    When are people going to learn that if voting actually changed anything it would be illegal
  • Reichstolz 2012/05/11 16:51:39
    People are nuts.
    Reichstolz
    +2
    Especially ignorant recall voters.

2014/12/21 20:12:33