Wolf Blitzer rakes Dummy Wasserman-Schulz over the coals on her Ryan/Medicare bullsh!t

RJ~PWCM~JLA 2012/08/14 10:02:03
Dummy Wasserman-Schulz, chairman of the Democrat party (and the moron who doesn't know that the 0bama SuperPAC is run by Democrats) is raked over the coals by Wolf Blizter (of all people.) Blitzer calmly keeps rejecting her bullshit, until she actually utters the truth!

The best part of the video starts at 1:44.

At that point, the Democrat's dumbest crack whore* launches into her bullshit while supposedly answering Blitzer's question about specifically how people 55 & older are affected by the Ryan Medicare plan. She starts by conflating "55" with "65". Blitzer calls her up short on that, and she starts again.

Then, at 2:07, she bullshits by answering the question about people older than 55 by talking about people younger than 55. He lets her prattle on until until 2:50, where he again calls her up short and politely points out her bullshit.

At 3:15 she starts again in her alleged answer on how those 55 & older would be affected. At 3:30 Blitzer again cuts her off. This is the third time he had to stop her for not answering a simple question that Dummy claims to have the answer to.

Finally, at 3:32, Blitzer lays it out one more time, and Dummy actually admits "yes", that those 55 & older will not be affected by the Ryan Medicare plan.

Then, at 3:52, when Dummy realizes she accidentally uttered the truth, she reverts back to denying the truth that she just agreed with seconds before!

Blitzer may have set a new world record here - getting the Democrat's chief crack whore to admit the truth - even if it was for only 20 seconds!

----------------------------------
* That's no easy feat, when you're in competition with other dumb Democrat crack whores like Sheila Jackson-Lee, Maxine Waters, and Barbara Boxer!

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5NJF5Fcvmg

• Franklin 2012/08/14 12:26:20
    Franklin
    +32
    Obama is having a hard time keeping his LIES out front on this one ...he wants to claim that republicans will cut medicare but the FACT is he is the only president who ever HAS cut Medicare ….and boy O boy did he CUT it ! LOL

• Lee 2012/08/27 12:24:46 (edited)
    Lee
    I watched the video. Basically what we can conclude is that with the Ryan-Romney plan, people under the age of 55 are going to be totally screwed because they will be stuck with a voucher system, and since the price of health care and everything else steadily rises, their vouchers will have less and less health-care buying power as time goes on.

People 55 an older will not have their Medicare changed significantly, unless President Romney, VP Ryan, and the Republicans in Congress see fit to cut Medicare even more in order to reduce taxes for that all important one percent of top earners.
  • princess 2012/08/26 07:31:46
    princess
    +2
    Glad to see the nasty, ignorant Liberal SKANK called down for the LIAR she is.
    Wasserman insane
  • Meako 2012/08/21 09:00:37
  • BoomLover 2012/08/20 15:15:04
    BoomLover
    +2
    She really has no clue, and why do these idiots keep getting re-elected? Because they have even dumber people in their districts, and if these are some of the best and the brightest, there is NO hope for our country....
  • Vision of Verve 2012/08/20 04:23:27
  • Rick 2012/08/18 01:18:24
    Rick
    +3
    DWS is a liberal DA Biotch Hack!!!
  • Happy PJ 2012/08/17 16:14:59
    Happy PJ
    +2
    CNN has lost many viewers due to their liberal reporting...nice to see them reporting the truth instead of the normal BS!
  • Raymond59 2012/08/17 08:30:43
    Raymond59
    +3
    "HUH?" What the hell is she talking about? And one wonders why People get turned off by Politics. "Political Doublespeak," throwing out figures that no one knows whether their accurate or not, making excuses when one gets caught in a Lie. This Campaign season is just boring as "watching Paint Dry."
  • commissioner 2012/08/17 06:29:13
    commissioner
    Read your facts before you post. Ryan's plan will not take anything away from seniors now, or in the future. Ryan's plan, however, will increase costs for seniors in the future while limiting their access to the same benefits they currently receive. Of course, you could just hope that you never reach "senior" status, so it never affects you.
  • RJ~PWCM... commiss... 2012/08/17 11:49:10
  • commiss... RJ~PWCM... 2012/08/17 15:33:49
    commissioner
    you again miss the underlying point.
  • Zippcodey commiss... 2012/08/17 14:29:59
    Zippcodey
    +3
    The truth is Clinton took the Social Security money to balance the budget and come up with his surplus. Bush and Obama put us into the Trillions of dollars in debt, Obama doing the major damage. This is just the beginnings of sorrows. I'd rather pay a little more to save Medicare than having it move to Obamacare!!!!!! Medicare is enough to have rather than have Medicaid which gives the benefits to illegals, single women with children, probably almost everyone. I think they should cut Medicaid all together and come up with another plan on that. Plus the nation's debt is approaching 16 Trillion! I dont want to burden the next generation with more taxes and higher tuition costs. Once again, I would be happy to pay a little more in the future.
  • commiss... Zippcodey 2012/08/17 15:12:22 (edited)
    commissioner
    +1
    All Congresses have used the Social Security surplus since LBJ, dimwit. what's your point? they not only take the money from social security, but they take money from the gas tax and many others. This has been going on for a long time. 60 year olds remember that social security was going broke back in the 70s. but, The biggest raid on the SS trust fund was during the Reagan-Bush years to help pay for the "tax cuts".

the bottom line is federal deficit was erased under Clinton's last four years whether you count Social Security or not.
    if we remove Social Security from the equation, there was a surplus of $1.9 billion in fiscal 1999 and $86.4 billion in fiscal 2000. So any way you count it, the federal budget was balanced and the deficit was erased, if only for a while.

historical figures from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office, shows the total deficit or surplus for each fiscal year from 1990 through 2006
    http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/10...

Clinton balanced the budget in large part thanks to the booming economy, and not really having a major war ciphoning off funds.

"...Medicaid which gives the benefits to illegals, single women with children, probably almost everyone. I think they should cut Medicaid all together and come up with another plan on that."

Awwww, that's cute...

http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/10...

Awwww, that's cute. you think I care what some simple-minded hillbilly rube like you thinks. lol. your arguments have no basis on fact or reason. so, why do you think I'd waste my time with you? A rational person would understand that the reason why we have over $16 trillion in national debt is mostly due to a weaker economy with fewer taxes collected and worsened by Bush's lax tax policies for the wealthy. In addition, the Iraq war has led to greater spending. Spending more money and collecting fewer taxes tends to do bad things to a budget.

so, if you had even half a functional brain. you would favor cutting funds to military and raising taxes on the wealthiest of americans as ways of resolving the budgeting crisis.
  • Zippcodey commiss... 2012/08/17 16:07:56
    Zippcodey
    +3
    Clinton took it to balance the budget and why Social Security went broke, he did not put the money back in Social Security but used what was left over as a surplus too. Call me a dimwit, and say whether you count S.S. or not, now who is really the dimwit? There would never had been a balanced budget without Clinton robbing S.S.

Clinton's own mouth said that housing had a lot of money, so he told the banks to give 10 loans to every loan they had money for and they were given to people who never should have had a loan given to them and why the housing market crashed.

Clinton had a Republican Congress. Bush had a Democrat Congress in his second term.

"Some simple-minded hillbilly rube" I see you are trying to get on the bad side of me, going out to get my tar heated up and pluck the feathers off all the chickens, guess I will have to clean all those chickens earlier than I planned, I don't know what I'm going to do with them though, winter is not here yet and so I won't have a freezer to keep them.

"Why do you think I'd waste my time with you? Seems you did. LOL

The rich are the ones who make jobs, they pay most of the taxes anyway, but you Socialist don't understand that. If the government would quit destroying jobs, then there will be more taxes collected. But I won't get...

The rich are the ones who make jobs, they pay most of the taxes anyway, but you Socialist don't understand that. If the government would quit destroying jobs, then there will be more taxes collected. But I won't get into that, it's way over your head.

We are trillions in debt because they are bringing this country over to Socialism and making the people dependent on government. Plus, the economy has to collapse to bring us over to a North American Union.

"If you had even half a functional brain. you would favor cutting funds to military and raising taxes on the wealthiest of americans."

What the heck is wrong with you, you never cut the military, look how many places we are fighting and who made us the policeman of the world? Without a strong military this country cannot survive. Everytime a Democrat gets in office they bring out military down. Carter had it so low, Reagan had to rebuild it and why we have the most powerful military in the world today with new weaponry. Obama even told the Muslims he would bring our military down to their approval. Now go figure.\

When World War 3 breaks out it will be fought here too. People like you I will not pity at all. What you see happening in the Middle East is going to come here. So pay attention to what is happening to the women, the children, it's coming, because people like you want to weaken the military so they can get their government welfare and overflow this country with illegal aliens.
  • commiss... Zippcodey 2012/08/18 06:30:04
    commissioner
    +1
    it's like I'm talking to a damn wall. Did I not just say the federal deficit was erased under Clinton's last four years whether or not you count the money taken from Social Security? if we remove Social Security from the equation, there was a surplus of $1.9 billion in fiscal 1999 and $86.4 billion in fiscal 2000. So any way you count it, the federal budget was balanced and the deficit was erased, if only for a while.

There were four budget surpluses under Clinton.
    annual reports "Financial Report of the U.S. Government," showed surpluses of $69.2 billion in fiscal 1998http://fms.treas.gov/fr/9... , $76.9 billion in fiscal 1999http://fms.treas.gov/fr/9... , and $46 billion for fiscal year 2000 .
    http://fms.treas.gov/fr/00fru...

Clinton is not in control of the housing market, you moron. He makes no commands or is in charge of what the housing sector does. He's only the US president, not some CEO or president of some financial institution like an investment bank.

"Clinton had a Republican Congress."

dummy, Clinton signed several the appropriation bills and other bills that caused the budget surpluses and raised tax rates on the people making 250K or more before Jan 1995 when the republicans gained control of the House and Senate.
    (fiscal years begin Oct. 1, so the first year th...

http://fms.treas.gov/fr/00fru...

"Clinton had a Republican Congress."

(fiscal years begin Oct. 1, so the first year that can be counted as a Clinton year is fiscal 1994.)The appropriations bills for fiscal years 1990 through 1993 were signed by Bill Clinton’s predecessor, George H.W. Bush. Fiscal 2002 is the first for which President George W. Bush signed the appropriations bills, and the first to show the effect of his tax cuts.

Bush had a Democrat Congress the two years of his second term, moron, not the whole second term. the housing market crashed only in the matter of three or two months during the time democrats' first took control of the House

you make the most ignorant remarks. are you an idiot, ignoramus, or both?
  • Zippcodey commiss... 2012/08/18 16:48:07
    Zippcodey
    +3
    Listen here, you want to start name calling just look in the mirror and you will see the definition of a moron.

Sorry, but about the housing and loans came straight out of Bill Clinton's mouth. So you can deny it all you want. The Democrats were the cause of the housing collapse started with Carter, then Clinton,,then the Democratic Congress under Bush, trying to hide the facts.

Like I said, proven fact, Bill Clinton took the Social Security money to balance the budget, what was left did not go back into S.S. but left out as a surplus for the government and to make Bill Clinton look good.

Read: "The Case For Impeachment" by the Office of Legal Counsel of the center for American Values, on Bill and Hillary Clinton and Al Gore.

"Legacy" By Rich Lowry, paying the price for the Clinton years.

CLINTON DIDN"T GROW THE ECONOMY; HIS ECONOMIC RECORD DEPENDS ON LIES.

Clinton sold out U.S. national security to campaign contributors.

Clinton stood in the way of real welfare reform before being forced by Republicans to sign a reform bill.

Clinton's scandals were very real and he deserved impeachment.

Clinton made sexual liberation the only cause for which to took career-endangering risks.

Clinton's unwillingness to use force emboldened America's enemies.

Clinton left the country vulnerable to ...

Clinton left the country vulnerable to the September 11, terrorist attacks.

"The Final Days" by Barbara Olson, on the Bill and Hillary Clinton.

"The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klein, what she knew, when she knew it, and how far she'll go to become President.

"The Clinton Crack-Up" by R. Emmett Tyrrell Jr., the boy President's life after the White House.

"Bitter Legacy" by NewsMax.com, edited by Christopher Ruddy and Carl Limbacher, Jr., on Clinton, Gore and Hillary.

The above book says that Bill Clinton spoke admiringly of Hitler and was fascinated by his book Mein Kampf. ( This should prove more of why Obama is acting like a Hitler. These guys are all in it together.) This book even states that Clinton had plans on staying longer than 2 terms. At the end of Bush's Presidency, he said if there was to be a dictator that he sure would like to be the one. This should show you where their plans for this country is headed.

Read all these books if you can then you will see why Obama was elected and has about the same administration as Clinton did, even with Kegan, they all push each other up the ladder, when they know they have someone who will do what they want done. Bush was a player too.

The Clinton Legacy

The Progressive Review

RECORDS SET BY BILL CLINTON:

- The only president ever impeached on grounds of personal malfeasance
    - Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates*
    - Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation
    - Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify
    - Most number of witnesses to die suddenly
    - First president sued for sexual harassment.
    - Second president accused of rape**
    - First first lady to come under criminal investigation
    - Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign contribution case
    - First president to establish a legal defense fund.
    - First president to be held in contempt of court
    - Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
    - Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad
    - First president disbarred from the US Supreme Court and a state court

To this day, the Review remains one of the few publications in America that recognizes that the Clinton story was not about sex but about mob politics -- the intertwining of corrupt politicians with drug trafficking, other organized crime, rogue intelligence operations, and international espionage. This is why Obama has most of Clinton's Administration in his.
  • RJ~PWCM... Zippcodey 2012/08/18 22:13:21
    RJ~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Liberal. Arrested development. They seem to confirm it on an hourly basis!

• Zippcodey RJ~PWCM... 2012/08/18 22:55:34
    Zippcodey
    +3
    Guess with Clinton he couldn't play his race card. lol
  • Lee RJ~PWCM... 2012/08/27 12:32:48
    Lee
    It's cute the way you RWNJ's reinforce each others lies and twisted perceptions.

. . . Reminds me of Nazi Germany.
  • RJ~PWCM... Lee 2012/08/27 13:12:32
  • Zippcodey Lee 2012/08/27 18:52:24
    Zippcodey
    The Papacy put Hitler in power and put Obama in power. It was the Catholic Churches in Chicago that Obama worked for that turned him on to ACORN, which the Catholics have given millions to.
  • Lee Zippcodey 2012/08/27 19:52:58
    Lee
    lol

Zippy the Pinhead is anti-Catholic huh?

We've got a Right Wing Nut Job variety pack on this site, don't we?
  • Zippcodey Lee 2012/08/27 21:38:56
    Zippcodey
    Anti-Catholic? I'm anti-Christianity. No what you have is a well studied person, in history and Christianity along with paganism, since they go hand in hand.
  • Lee Zippcodey 2012/08/27 23:03:18 (edited)
    Lee
    Really?

A fan of Ayn Rand maybe?
  • Zippcodey Lee 2012/08/28 00:11:09
    Zippcodey
    Nope, I'm Anti-Christ, but Pro-Messiah.
  • Lee Zippcodey 2012/08/28 00:16:59
    Lee
    So you're Jewish?
  • Zippcodey Lee 2012/08/28 01:04:38
    Zippcodey
    Nope, Jewish use Adonai a sun deity like the Christians do with Lord, God, Amen, Jesus, Christ all sun deity names.
  • Lee Zippcodey 2012/08/28 19:43:12
    Lee
    So then, you're just a Nut.

That's what I thought.
  • Zippcodey Lee 2012/08/28 19:52:22
    Zippcodey
    No, just a lot smarter than you, you didn't even know that did you? That's why I seem like a nut to you, you don't understand anything I am talking about because you haven't studied. That's ok, maybe you might after talking to me.
  • Lee Zippcodey 2012/08/28 20:08:17
    Lee
    Dream on Zippy.

Enjoy your pleasant delusions.

Too bad reality is such a bitch for you.
  • Zippcodey Lee 2012/08/28 20:15:56
    Zippcodey
    I enjoy being educated on what is really going on, you should try it.

Maybe some day you will wake up to reality before it's too late.
  • commiss... Zippcodey 2012/08/22 20:16:37
    commissioner
    +2
    Wow! what's obvious to me is that you were born with a rudimentary brain. I know exactly what I'm talking about, unlike you who probably doesn't even have two neurons to rub together.

Idiots are always wrong and strong and stick to whatever they want to believe despite evidence to the contrary, so I'm not surprised. Tell you what. Why don't you take that violin bow string and strangle yourself with it...make the world a better place--without you in it.
  • Zippcodey commiss... 2012/08/23 02:55:57
    Zippcodey
    +2
    Guess you gave the definition of what you are. The world can't do without me like it can you.
  • Lee Zippcodey 2012/08/27 12:31:36
    Lee
    Bullsh*t . . . . Right Wing ideology demanding deregulation across the board and a Federal Government that doesn't govern is the primary cause of the housing collapse and GW's Great Recession.

Stop fooling yourselves.
  • Zippcodey Lee 2012/08/27 12:51:45
    Zippcodey
    +2
    You better get educated, liberals are so brainwashed, do you all drink the same tainted water or what? Seems you can't think for yourselves and are easily made to believe lies.
  • Lee Zippcodey 2012/08/27 12:57:14
    Lee
    I am educated Zippy, and I pay attention.

I have the benefit of being able to think for myself, unlike you pathetic Right Wing Nut Jobs.

You RWNJ's let the Great Right Wing Hive Mind do all your thinking for you.

Do you know why Right Wingers LIE so much?

I know why. It's because facts very rarely support any of your claims.
  • Zippcodey Lee 2012/08/27 18:38:51 (edited)
    Zippcodey
    +1
    No you are not or you would know the things I'm saying about Clinton are true..

I'd rather be a right wing nut, than a liberal.

Obama is the biggest liar that has ever hit this country outside of coarse Bill Clinton.

You know nothing, you say what the left tells you to say and believe.. are not like that, they search and study this stuff out.
  • RJ~PWCM... commiss... 2012/08/18 22:13:31 (edited)
  • commiss... RJ~PWCM... 2012/08/22 20:17:46
    commissioner
    +2
    Your whole poll is name-calling. WTF are you talking about.
  • Lee Zippcodey 2012/08/27 12:29:37
    Lee
    What a bunch of BS.

The trouble with you RWNJ's is that you actually believe your own lies.

2014/11/24 02:53:43