With the President signing part of the Dream Act into law, is he now guaranteed the powerful Latino vote come November?

MidnightCowboy 2012/06/15 19:36:51

It solidified it - it is unfortunate that he is playing these kinds of games when he could have gotten behind a damn good bill sitting in the Senate, it would have been bi-partisan and, of course, he could not have that - spoils his campaign rhetoric and he likes being king while going contrary to the Constitution.
    He must go
  • beach bum 2012/06/17 08:42:02
    beach bum
    unsure
  • Muver 2012/06/16 18:13:47
    Muver
    I meant to hit "Disagree"....regardless of what they are told, many illegals will be afraid to try to vote...but it is the vote "counters" that I do not trust...or the machines either...it all can be manipulated...and I do not trust Obozo or anyone associated with him...
  • brewmaster411 2012/06/16 15:06:03
    I disagree.
    brewmaster411
    Most of the population he is targeting is unable to vote. They are not citizens.
    Many democrats are also against the "Dream Act". This will cost him the election
  • Muver brewmas... 2012/06/16 18:11:14
    Muver
    my feeling is, somehow, he is going to get the illegal vote...this, and the muslim vote is what he is counting on....my hope, is that some of these people, enough to NOT get him over the hump, either just don't try vote, or might be smart enough to know him for what he really is...
  • tncdel 2012/06/16 02:01:59 (edited)
    I disagree.
    tncdel
    +1
    Bottomline: 70% of all voters oppose illegal aliens. But Obama chose to cater to the 30% who as traitors put the interests of foreign nationals here illegally ahead of our own nation's best interests.

Do the math.
  • Magnus ☮ RP ☮ 2012 ☮ 2012/06/15 22:18:07 (edited)
    The Latino vote is guaranteed for Obama.
    Magnus ☮ RP ☮ 2012 ☮
    The 20 Million (most likely a LOT more) illegals we already have, and now these 800,000.

I believe at least half of Liberals are just as outraged as we are over this, and I know a damn fair few LEGAL Latino's will likely be steaming over this as well - they had to wait and go through the proper channels, take a Citizenship test, and spend a lot of money to do it the RIGHT, LEGAL WAY!

So I guess we will see. I am just hoping this Nation and our Representatives grow some BALLS and shoot this $hit down in flames!
  • keymanjim 2012/06/15 19:59:23
    I disagree.
    keymanjim
    +1
    Many of the Latino persuasion oppose amnesty. There are some that believe in obeying the law.

Imagine that.

2014/10/24 08:00:44