Wimpy RINO Boehner tells Obama: ‘We want you to succeed, we’re ready to be led.’ Should the GOP replace Boehner with someone with the cojones to stand up for America, Tom McClintock?

tncdel 2012/11/09 03:46:01
See:
http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/11/wimpy-rino-boehner-to-obama...

Note Boehner's choice of words. He didn't say "We will help America succeed."

Compare the wimpy Boehner to Tom McClintock, the ONLY one in Congress who had the courage to stand up for America after the rest of Congress had given Mexico's president Calderon a standing ovation for dissing America and its laws. Please listen to McClintock here, then tell me if he is who should replace Boehner as Speaker of the House:

• Heffeweizen 2012/11/09 03:54:26
    YES, I think McClintock would be a good replacement for Boehner as Speaker of...
    Heffeweizen
    +8
    I've never been entirely happy with Boehner, what good is having a majority if you don't use it? In some cases, compromise is necessary, but this is not one of those cases. McClintock would be good and I would say Paul Ryan would also be good since the lack of a budget for four years is a clear and present danger to the country.

• Walt 2012/11/13 17:52:48
    Walt
    +1
    Boehner is interested in maintaining the status quo. He represents controlled opposition. He isn't representative of Conservatives, what we want or our thought processes.
  • Zippcodey 2012/11/10 13:50:46 (edited)
    Other [tell us].
    Zippcodey
    The Speaker of the House, needs to be watched closely on how he votes who he picks to hold certain positions and stuff.

Sean Hannity (Catholic) who has flip flopped and John Boehner say GOP should tackle immigration reform. Two years ago, Boehner (Catholic) said it was worth considering amending the U.S. Constitution to end birthright citizenship, because he said it might discourage people from illegally crossing the border. Like they say, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em", but also, if you can't stand up for what you believe, then you will fall for anything. This is the time when the Democrats and Republicans will actually mold into one party with two separate headings.

Edward Mandell House wrote a book called the Philip Dru: Administrator, that he was working for "Socialism the dream of Karl Marx." He told of a conspirecy" that which he was working for the Control of both political Parties, and use them as an Instruments in the creation of a socialist world government. ( john McManus, The insiders, pg7)

"The chief problem of American political life …has been how to make the two Congressional parties more national and international. The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foo...

"The chief problem of American political life …has been how to make the two Congressional parties more national and international. The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can 'throw the rascals out' at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy."

Dr. Carroll Quigley, “Tragedy and Hope”

Clinton goes to Georgetown University where he finds a mentor in Professor Carroll Quigley. Quigley writes: "That the two political parties should represent opposed ideals and policies. . . is a foolish idea. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical . . .The policies that are vital and necessary for America are no longer subjects of significant disagreement, but are disputable only in detail, procedure, priority, or method."

Now watch what Pelosi says and you will see that it is coming from Rome, it's what Clinton learned at the Jesuit Georgetown University.

Pelosi says, “To my Republican friends: take back your party. So that it doesn’t matter so much who wins the election, because we have shared values about the education of our children, the growth of our economy, how we defend our country, our security and civil liberties, how we respect our seniors.” Pelosi also said: "Elections shouldn’t matter as much as they do’ and warned that it would be problematic for the country if both parties do not have shared values.
    +3
    I think Boehner is useless.
  • All American 2012/11/09 13:43:41
    All American
    +5
    I love his speech. Good for him and us.
    NO, I think Boehner is good as Speaker of the House [explain why].
    +1
    Boehner already knows that Obama is not a leader, he knows that Obama must reach out to GOP and must negotiate with them - I thought his statement was great, puts the ball in Obama's court. House has passed budgets, 28 jobs bills and a couple of dozen economic growth bills - Senate and Obama did nothing, so his "WE'RE READY TO BE LED." is priceless.
  • fluer 2012/11/09 12:50:34
    fluer
    +3
    We need a stronger voice than Boehner that is for sure.
  • Roblem BN-0 2012/11/09 07:11:50
    Other [tell us].
    Roblem BN-0
    McClintock? LOL
  • tncdel Roblem ... 2012/11/13 17:25:25
    tncdel
    +1
    Someone with cojones is a joke to you?
  • Roblem ... tncdel 2012/11/14 04:10:11
    Roblem BN-0
    That particular one is... He unfortunately "represents" the district I'm in. Very sad indeed.
  • Navajogirl 2012/11/09 06:53:05
    Navajogirl
    +3
    Tell me where I have to sign to remove that speaker without cojones.
  • Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~ 2012/11/09 05:59:50
    Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~
    +5
    I agree with Tom........ Boehner is an a&&smoocher;!
  • GeeMichael.!! 2012/11/09 05:17:41
    Other [tell us].
    GeeMichael.!!
    church separate state
    but someday Jesus Dictate !!!!!!
  • Jeff Smith 2012/11/09 04:55:57 (edited)
    Other [tell us].
    Jeff Smith
    +2
    Boinger wants to keep his job they all do their not done ripping us off yet
  • brian8139 2012/11/09 04:01:09
    brian8139
    +4
    he is going give in and help obama distroy america
  • Heffeweizen 2012/11/09 03:54:26
    Heffeweizen
    +8
  • S* Heffewe... 2012/11/09 05:09:37
    S*
    +1
    Now is not the time for compromise? After losing the second presidential election in a row, including some senate seats, I think you should rethink your position. That is how the government works. and unless you still merely wish to stymie all progress to make the present administration look bad, and risk a repeat defeat next election, working together is the way to do it. No compromise is a fools errand.
  • Heffewe... S* 2012/11/09 05:10:50
    Heffeweizen
    +10
    So we should blindly go along with bankrupting the Nation and selling out to the UN? Great plan.
  • S* Heffewe... 2012/11/09 05:13:50
    S*
    not working together will assure only that the republican party will be further marginalized. There are plenty of win win scenarios. A refusal to even try is a complete failure.
  • Heffewe... S* 2012/11/09 05:21:22
    Heffeweizen
    +8
    Compromise goes two ways and this election was definitely NOT a mandate for the President. His policies are all failures and going along with that is complicity.
  • S* Heffewe... 2012/11/09 05:26:32
    S*
    actually it was a mandate, just because you do not agree. Read the news.
  • Heffewe... S* 2012/11/09 05:34:06
    Heffeweizen
    +6
    You mean the in the tank drive by media? This was not a mandate, he barely won the popular vote.
  • S* Heffewe... 2012/11/09 05:34:46
    S*
    lol, you can delude yourself all you wish.
  • Heffewe... S* 2012/11/09 05:39:42
    Heffeweizen
    +6
    Pot, meet kettle.
  • S* Heffewe... 2012/11/09 05:48:55
    S*
    says the loser.
  • MQ-Amer... S* 2012/11/09 05:58:47 (edited)
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +7
    The losers are Americans... you will realize that in the very near future... already companies are saying how they will close down and/or have to lay off thousands of employees by years end ....
    How long can we continue with this madness.... I bet my now part time paycheck that unemployment will be up to 10-15%% in the next 3-6 months...
    Like I said.... the losers are Americans ... all of us ... we are being run into oblivia by this administration...
    running into hole gif
  • S* MQ-Amer... 2012/11/09 06:05:57
    S*
    your stupid graphic does not make it so.
  • MQ-Amer... S* 2012/11/09 07:11:31 (edited)
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +7
    You are right .. my graphic doesn't make it so ... the regulations of this administration make it so...
    _____________
    Check the list of companies in just the 48 hrs since Obama won a second term...that are cloosing and/or laying off thousands of employees.... Welcome to America's new Greece ..... what fools we are..... what fools!
    _____________
    http://www.theblaze.com/stori...
  • Zippcodey MQ-Amer... 2012/11/10 13:21:39
    Zippcodey
    +1
    Not us,,, lol, just the majority anymore are.
  • tncdel MQ-Amer... 2012/11/13 17:30:49
    tncdel
    +2
    Add to that 21 states, and counting, who have already filed petitions to secede.
  • S* tncdel 2012/11/13 19:03:58
    S*
    Those are just a few people, but you can continue to delude yourself, you people are good at it.
  • MQ-Amer... S* 2012/11/13 21:58:02
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    Just a few? You call over 18 Million and counting .. unemployed "just a few" ....
    _____
    "You people" ... who the hell are you referring to as you people? Surely you are not addressing me ...
  • tncdel S* 2012/11/13 17:29:28
  • jeane Heffewe... 2012/11/09 17:00:01
    jeane
    +4
    I am blocked by your interlocutor so post this!

Obama was "fired up" and so were the voters, and so now, the mass firings begin. Here's a collection of today's headlines. Please say a prayer for the families who will be suffering. Had Romney won, many of these companies would now be hiring.
    Teco Coal officials announce 90 layoffs

Momentive Inc plans temporary layoffs for 150

Wilkes-Barre officials to announce mandatory layoffs

600 layoffs at Groupon

50 layoffs announced at Aniston Weapons Incinerator

Murray Energy confirms 150 layoffs at 3 subsidiaries

130 laid off in Minnesota dairy plant closure

Stanford brake plant to lay off 75

Turbocare, Oce to lay off more than 220 workers

ATI plans to lay off 172 workers in North Richland Hills

SpaceX claims its first victims as Rocketdyne lays off 100

Providence Journal lays off 23 full-time employees

CVPH lays off 17

New Energy lays off 40 employees

102 Utah miners laid off because of 'war on coal', company says

US Cellular drops Chicago, cuts 640 jobs

Career Education to cut 900 jobs, close 23 campuses

Vestas to cut 3,000 more jobs

First Energy to cut 400 jobs by 2016

Mine owner blames Obama for layoffs (54 fired last night)

Canceled program costs 115 jobs at Ohio air base

AMD trims Austin workforce - 400 jobs slashed

100 workers lose ...

Teco Coal officials announce 90 layoffs

600 layoffs at Groupon

Stanford brake plant to lay off 75

CVPH lays off 17

New Energy lays off 40 employees

Vestas to cut 3,000 more jobs

First Energy to cut 400 jobs by 2016

100 workers lose jobs as Caterpillar closes plant in Minnesota

Exide to lay off 150 workers

TE Connectivity to close Guilford plant, lay off 620

More Layoffs for Major Wind Company (3,000 jobs cut)

Cigna to lay off 1,300 workers worldwide

Ameridose to lay off 790 hundred workers
  • Zippcodey jeane 2012/11/10 13:27:01 (edited)
    Zippcodey
    +3
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

The people were forewarned what would happen, now it is happening. Obama is getting rid of the middle class and small business, he wants as many people on government welfare and food stamps as he can get on them, this way government controls the people.

Next they are going to start taking our freedoms away.

This countries people for the most of them, will deserve everything they get and as for the sufferings haven't seen nothing yet.

Obama is a racist, radical, Socialist, Communist and if people can't see that, then so be it.
  • jeane Zippcodey 2012/11/10 22:32:09
    jeane
    +4
    The moral compass of the nation is gone. sliding into hell
  • Zippcodey jeane 2012/11/11 00:41:52
    Zippcodey
    +3
    oil

THEIR 5 STEPS TO DESTRUCTION.

The way a country is taken over is:

1. They get rid of morality.

2. They turn the people against each other.

2. They take your guns.

3. They take your freedoms.

4. The country is taken over from within or without, ours is being taken over from within.

lko uyh
  • MQ-Amer... jeane 2012/11/13 21:59:32
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +1
    Consider yourself lucky to be blocked Jean... his face is so far up his ass I doubt he's seen sunlight in the last 4 years...
  • jeane MQ-Amer... 2012/11/14 20:41:31
    jeane
    +1
    It doesn't bother me. I see it as cowardly to speak and ask questions then block so no one can answer.
  • Kara ~~... S* 2012/11/09 06:32:39
    Kara ~~~ American Patriot
    +6
    I will continue to stand up for the values that I believe in.
  • S* Kara ~~... 2012/11/09 06:40:27
    S*
    I think you should, but that does not mean keeping everything that may succeed from passing because you wish to make the current administration from having any success.

2014/10/31 06:26:52